Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread: I am JUGGERNAUT

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jhall67 View Post
    Watch that jogging it's hard on the knees. LOL Looking good up in here keep up that hard work and your going to add another acronym to your list it's DWS and it sucks!!!!ROFL
    I ran on everyones grass as much as I could (no grass in their driveways lol ), while the girls rode the bikes. I am going to do a 5k before my time is up on here. I want to do a little bit of everything. I did squats today, and did a little video of it. Not the best, just wanted some opinions on form.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Don't "JUST DO IT", give it your all.
    Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

Todays excuses, won't help you tomorrow.

VENI VIDI VICI

rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10) rumblebird is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by NoCg3Joke View Post
    So true...jogging sucks! LOLOLOL....

I just say do more reps...and be Asian... fat just strips right off... lol... (disclaimer: listening to this will make you weirder)

Lololol
    Well I am not asian, and with my allergies and limited eating possibilities, I eat so much dairy I feel like a baby cow.LOL. As far as becoming weirder, I think we all are a little strange in one way or another. When I look in the mirror I still picture myself as way out of shape, though my girl says that I am not But she has to say that. JK. I think I am going to try that 110 floors on stairmaster one day. I hope I can do it all in one session. So a bodybuilder, instead of physique huh? I can see it. I would like to become a bodybuilder one day too, but I don't want to get that big. Even though I look up to arnold's physique in 1974. The year, this old man was born.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you want it, make it happen. No one else, but you, can make you make it happen.

Anyone can show up and pick up a dumbell, but not everyone will give it their all.

I don't stop working out when my muscles are sore, I stop when I'm done with my workout.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by kennknee View Post
    Another non-sleeper here. If I get 5-6, that's a good night! I try to sleep in on the weekend and I might get 7, then lay there for 45 mins... hahaha

Dude, it's so cool that you PR'ed at least twice when you were training with Blue and Jerry. I was thinkin about that this morning as I was loading up weight. I think because I work out alone, I'm a little timid with what I think I can handle and I might be selling myself short, but not on purpose. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE working out alone, but I might go about it a little different if I had a partner in crime.
    I agree, I like to workout alone. You get into that zone, concentrate on the next rep, think about something between sets to motivate you to do more.
    But having someone else there, to spot you, gives you that added cushion to push and do more outside of your safety zone. I think curls and stuff are good to do alone, in your zone, but trying to max out on bench press, or ssquats, etc. I think having a partner there for big lifts does come in handy.

I need to break down and get a membership to a gym, but I love to workout in my RUMBLEBIRD'S nest in the basement.
    Than I get to break out of my egg, spread my lats and fly away (in the tone of R-Kelly's "I believe I can Fly" song).

VENI VIDI VICI

I did legs today. I did squats, so I am going to post a little video I did, so I can get some feedback on form. I added more weight after the video. After doing squats my upper hamstrings were weak as could be. I loved the feeling. They will be a staple in my routine from now on

VENI VIDI VICI

Talking A little entertainment

I wanted to provide some entertainment on my page. Not sure if anyone has heard of Ginuwine, and pretty sure most have heard of Usher. Just in case I went with Michael Jackson. No celebrities were injured in the filming of this video, nor is it implied that Michael Jackson would have looked like this after taking JUGGERNAUT.
    A little dance workout. LOL.

Please enjoy the show JUGGERNAUTS

Had to change the music thanks to warner records
    Last edited by rumblebird; 05-03-2012 at 12:44 PM. Reason: Change video music :(

VENI VIDI VICI

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by rumblebird View Post
    I wanted to provide some entertainment on my page. Not sure if anyone has heard of Ginuwine, and pretty sure most have heard of Usher. Just in case I went with Michael Jackson. No celebrities were injured in the filming of this video, nor is it implied that Michael Jackson would have looked like this after taking JUGGERNAUT.

LMAO... are you working on starting a Juggernaut Gigolo service now.. Sorry could not resist.....Keep it up man..
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Registered User HopeSmallwonder's Avatar
    HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50) HopeSmallwonder will become famous soon enough. (+50)

AWESOME! Love that your adding spice to the challenge!
    Follow me on ********!
    http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100000582781653

Infinite Labs Model

Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    LMAO... are you working on starting a Juggernaut Gigolo service now.. Sorry could not resist.....Keep it up man..
    HaHA...nope no gigolo service...but I do appreciate the fact that you watched the video. It was meant to be entertaining...not a workout video.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by HopeSmallwonder View Post
    AWESOME! Love that your adding spice to the challenge!
    Just wanted to add a little something different in there, to show off a little of my dancing skills. JK. I like to do all kinds of things, so I figure I would share some entertainment, and see what kind of things other JUGGERNAUTS would say.

VENI VIDI VICI

DAy 48

DAY 48

Day 48 of the contest. I did legs today, did some squats.and I like them. Took my JUGGERNAUT, Infinite Labs CYLO BOLAN NT, worked on my legs, and took my Infinite Labs GLUTAMINE after my workout.

TRAINING

Squats 135 x 10, 135 x 10, 225 x 6, 225 x 6, 225 x 5
    Standing calf raises 135 x 10, 225 x 12, 275 x 10, 275 x 12, 255 x 14, 135 x 22
    Thigh Extensions 95 x 9, 120 x 10, 140 x 10, 160 x 8, 115 x 9, 70 x 10
    Hamstring leg curls 70 x 9, 70 x 10, 70 x 10, 60 x 10, 35 x 8

Did more cardio today, not much (2 sets of 50 sit-ups, 2 sets of 50 leg lifts, 2 sets of 50 crunches, and 2 sets of 60 second planks) and a 2.5 mile jog, and a short dance cardio video lol

MY DAY

I woke up at 6:00am, ate breakfast, took my JUGGERNAUT, worked out from 9:00am to 10:00am, did laundry, went for 2,5 mile jog, did a video, did dishes, went tanning at the salon (getting ready for myrtle beach), ate dinner, took a shower, and now I am doing some logging.

NUTRITION

(cheat day)
    6:00 am cereal am with skim milk for breakfast, 10:00 am skim milk with Infinite Labs Glutamine, 11:00am cottage cheese with 2 egg whites, 1:00pm greek yogurt with an egg white, 2:40pm peanut butter sandwhich, 4:20pm cottage cheese and an egg white, 6:30pm dinner of pizza (cheat day love pizza), and at 8:00pm I will have a protein shake before bed.

TIL Tomorrow. When I have a cheat meal I have pizza, love me some pizza JUGGERNAUTS. 8 more days until I start serious nutrition and cardio. You watch and learn to see me get totally ripped the last 4 weeks.
    I AM JUGGERNAUT

VENI VIDI VICI

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Dude!! What's up!? dig the crazy moves, I'd have to have a six pack cheat to move like that LOL Keep it up bro your doing great!!
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

Figure Athlete/Juggernaut lilmzchief's Avatar
    lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50) lilmzchief will become famous soon enough. (+50)

OMG OMG OMG, that's SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!

"Just Do IT" - Nike

"The biggest adventure you can take is is to live the life of your dreams" - Oprah Winfrey

Bodyspace Account: http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/lilmzchief/

FB: https://www.********.com/lilmzchief, https://www.********.com/jmacsworld

http://jmacsworld.com/, https://fitimpressions.com/

BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50) BuffaloBrutal will become famous soon enough. (+50)

White boys got moves!!! haha awesome.

Talking

Originally Posted by Jhall67 View Post
    Dude!! What's up!? dig the crazy moves, I'd have to have a six pack cheat to move like that LOL Keep it up bro your doing great!!
    Thanks jhall67. I just felt like putting something a little different on my page for fun purposes. Glad you like the moves

Originally Posted by lilmzchief View Post
    OMG OMG OMG, that's SOOOOOO AWESOME!!!

Thanks for the applause. I wasn't sure what people would think, putting on a MJ video, if he was on JUGGERNAUT. LOL But it seems to be amusing which is good.

Originally Posted by BuffaloBrutal View Post
    White boys got moves!!! haha awesome.
    Thanks, I tried. I just went with it, no retakes, just trying have fun with the idea of making a parody. It was hard tring to dance with weights in my hands. LOL

VENI VIDI VICI

blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50) blueyedevil will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think you linked those pics wrong..
    Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp!!!

Follow my Juggernaut Journey!!!!
    http://tinyurl.com/6u6kcn9

Hear the monster,See the monster,BE THE MONSTER!!!

Picture from the NPC Natural Men's physique competition in Lakewwod, OH earlier this year. I have 22 weeks (over 5 months), from this saturday to put on some more muscle, and lose 6% bodyfat. Think I can do it, after how much I have transformed so far?

How about now? Taken last night after tanning, and PIZZA

They won't be ready for this JUGGERNAUT. I know i have less than 1% chance of winning this. 1 out of over 100. But my chances on that stage to be in the top 10 will be good!!!

Remember this guy a little over 8 months ago (last august)? And I still have over 5 months. YEAH I WILL SHOW THEM!!! Maybe if I make it to vegas I will compete there too. Up on stage with Matt Tiger, now wouldn't that be an honor for me

LOOK OUT I AM COMING, BE READY THIS OCTOBER
    Last edited by rumblebird; 05-04-2012 at 04:56 PM.

VENI VIDI VICI

Originally Posted by blueyedevil View Post
    I think you linked those pics wrong..
    Thanks working on it. Photobucket issues right now, so doing it differently.

VENI VIDI VICI

burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) burns73771 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    From the angle your form looks pretty good. The only change I would recommend is keeping your shins perpendicular to the floor which will force your rear out more. A good way to learn this movement is box squats. I perform box squats with anywhere from 50-65% of my 1RM for 8-10 sets of 2 reps. It will teach your body the proper depth to get to parallel and depending upon your stance and the height of the box you can work on different weaknesses i.e. weak hips (which is my problem), weak lower back, or weak quads. Here's a small excerpt from Louis Simmons, who most people consider one of the leading experts on powerlifting, about box squats.

"Box squatting is the most effective method to produce a first-rate squat. This is, in my opinion, the safest way to squat because you don't use as much weight as you would with a regular squat.
    Let me say first that, no, they won't hurt your spine, you don't use1000 lbs. on a 25 inch tall box, you don't rock on the box, you don't touch and go, and there is no need to do regular power squats before a meet. No knee wraps are worn nor are the straps of the suit pulled up.
    By doing sets of 2 reps for at least 8 sets with short rest periods, you will get about a 200 lb. carryover to your regular squat."

Here's the rest of the article http://www.deepsquatter.com/strength/archives/ls9.htm

I also added a quick video showing the general idea of box squats.

You are rocking it out true JUGGERNAUT style! Keep up the hard work!

[QUOTE=rumblebird;876634621]I did legs today. I did squats, so I am going to post a little video I did, so I can get some feedback on form. I added more weight after the video. After doing squats my upper hamstrings were weak as could be. I loved the feeling. They will be a staple in my routine from now on
    I Am Juggernaut® 2012 12-week contest log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143892121

www.********.com/burns73771

"Live for something rather than die for nothing." General George S. Patton, Jr.

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can't see pics as I'm on cell...but I know you'll kill it!!!!
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

Thumbs up

[QUOTE=burns73771;877363761]From the angle your form looks pretty good. The only change I would recommend is keeping your shins perpendicular to the floor which will force your rear out more. A good way to learn this movement is box squats. I perform box squats with anywhere from 50-65% of my 1RM for 8-10 sets of 2 reps. It will teach your body the proper depth to get to parallel and depending upon your stance and the height of the box you can work on different weaknesses i.e. weak hips (which is my problem), weak lower back, or weak quads. Here's a small excerpt from Louis Simmons, who most people consider one of the leading experts on powerlifting, about box squats.

"Box squatting is the most effective method to produce a first-rate squat. This is, in my opinion, the safest way to squat because you don't use as much weight as you would with a regular squat.
    Let me say first that, no, they won't hurt your spine, you don't use1000 lbs. on a 25 inch tall box, you don't rock on the box, you don't touch and go, and there is no need to do regular power squats before a meet. No knee wraps are worn nor are the straps of the suit pulled up.
    By doing sets of 2 reps for at least 8 sets with short rest periods, you will get about a 200 lb. carryover to your regular squat."

Here's the rest of the article http://www.deepsquatter.com/strength/archives/ls9.htm

I did legs today. I did squats, so I am going to post a little video I did, so I can get some feedback on form. I added more weight after the video. After doing squats my upper hamstrings were weak as could be. I loved the feeling. They will be a staple in my routine from now on
    Thanks for all the awesome info and video. I will try box squats on my next leg day.

VENI VIDI VICI

Can't see pics as I'm on cell...but I know you'll kill it!!!!
    Thanks. Pretty much same pics as on ********. I appreciate what you wrote on there as well.
    I have my mind set on placing in the top ten. So I will push myself every day with that goal in mind. My determination has soared after seeing how much you and other juggernauts push it. This challenge has been the best thing for me.

VENI VIDI VICI

NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10) NoCg3Joke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks. Pretty much same pics as on ********. I appreciate what you wrote on there as well.
    I have my mind set on placing in the top ten. So I will push myself every day with that goal in mind. My determination has soared after seeing how much you and other juggernauts push it. This challenge has been the best thing for me.
    Your welcome... meant it...

Only person you need is to beat is yourself...definitely killed that old self to the curb already... only thing left is to Kill it some more...
    Henry Pun ---->>> http://www.********.com/iamhyp

My Own Personal Quotes:

{{{ Lift Like A Monster, Train Like A Freak }}}

>>> Aspire to Inspire <<<

.....Keep Killing It

kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kennknee has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I just did these the other day as a lead in (warmup) to regular squats. I totally agree with Burns on this!!!

[QUOTE=rumblebird;877385361]
    Originally Posted by burns73771 View Post
    From the angle your form looks pretty good. The only change I would recommend is keeping your shins perpendicular to the floor which will force your rear out more. A good way to learn this movement is box squats. I perform box squats with anywhere from 50-65% of my 1RM for 8-10 sets of 2 reps. It will teach your body the proper depth to get to parallel and depending upon your stance and the height of the box you can work on different weaknesses i.e. weak hips (which is my problem), weak lower back, or weak quads. Here's a small excerpt from Louis Simmons, who most people consider one of the leading experts on powerlifting, about box squats.

Thanks for all the awesome info and video. I will try box squats on my next leg day.
    advertising not permitted

[QUOTE=kennknee;877403901]I just did these the other day as a lead in (warmup) to regular squats. I totally agree with Burns on this!!!

Thanks. I do remember seeing that on a post on your log. And I am looking forward to trying them.

VENI VIDI VICI

Your welcome... meant it...

Only person you need is to beat is yourself...definitely killed that old self to the curb already... only thing left is to Kill it some more...
    Trying to. I am pushing it hard. I am about to go even harder.

Doing this in memory of my dad (R.I.P. age 42), for my honey (I quit smoking, and have done a 180), for Infinite Labs (going to represent your company, even if I lose, because I love your products, and this challenge), and for zyzz (R.I.P age 22).

I will be an aesthetic JUGGERNAUT. Going from 37 year old ectomorph, to 38 year old shredded rumblebird. Get fit or die mirin'

VENI VIDI VICI

Day 49

DAY 49

Day 49 of the contest. Wow week 7, only 5 more to go. I did triceps today. Took my JUGGERNAUT, Infinite Labs CYLO BOLAN NT, and my Infinite Labs GLUTAMINE.

TRAINING

Behind the head tricep extensions 50 x 12, 70 x 14, 90 x 10, dropset (100 x 8, 80 x 6, 60 x 6)
    Reverse grip tricep pushdowns 80 x 10 , 90 x 15, dropset (120 x 10, 100 x 12, 80 x 12, 60 x 12)
    Normal grip tricep pushdowns 80 x 12, 100 x 14, dropset (130 x 9, 110 x 7, 90 x 8)
    Dips on bench un-weighted 3 x 50

MY DAY

I woke up at 3:20am, ate breakfast, took my JUGGERNAUT, drove to work, worked out from 4:10am to 5:10am, showered, worked my 12 hours, came home, and now I am doing some logging.

NUTRITION

3:30 am cereal am with skim milk for breakfast, 5:10 am skim milk with Infinite Labs Glutamine, 9:30 am greek yogurt a wheat bagel and an egg white, 12:30pm double decker peanut butter sandwhich and skim milk, 3:30pm greek yogurt a wheat bagel and an egg white, 6:30pm dinner of 4 egg whites and hashbrowns, at 8:00pm some cottage cheese, and at 10:30pm I will have a protein shake before bed.

TIL Tomorrow. Take me out to the ball game tomorrow JUGGERNAUTS.
    I AM JUGGERNAUT

VENI VIDI VICI

JUGGERNAUT tested,RUMBLEBIRD approved Yeah I like that. It has a good ring to it.
    Last edited by rumblebird; 05-05-2012 at 04:51 AM.

VENI VIDI VICI

sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50) sohei will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Squat form looks good. Depth is the only issue I see but, 1) I trained with a powerlifter when I learned my form so we went DEEP and 2( I'm sure you'll take care of it with your box squats. Keep rockin.
    <Heavy Hitters Crew>

Better than the day before.

Originally Posted by sohei View Post
    Squat form looks good. Depth is the only issue I see but, 1) I trained with a powerlifter when I learned my form so we went DEEP and 2( I'm sure you'll take care of it with your box squats. Keep rockin.
    Thanks I will work on the depth. I am going to try the box squats next time I do legs. Appreciate the help, thanks.

VENI VIDI VICI

Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jhall67 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What up my friend!? keeping the rhythm going I see!! been two days of rest for me cause I had my MRI last night so Today is Gym day Keep rocking it dude!!!!
    Will Hunt For Food, wait,! I do hunt for food!!!!!!!!
    Check out my post @ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143522113

I may not know where this Journey will end But I know I will look good when I get there!!!!!
    Work Hard !! Train Smart!!!
    Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results!!!!!!

Page 20 of 64 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast