adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Difference between Ion-exchange whey isolate vs Cold Filtered Cross Flow Whey Isolate

Hi guys, i'm new to this forum, would like to hear from you all whats the difference between the two of the whey isolate and your opinion on which whey isolate is more superior.

I'm comparing Nature's Best Zero Carb Isopure vs VPX sports Zero Carb Protein.

Thanks
    Last edited by adriank1188; 01-31-2008 at 01:21 AM.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by adriank1188 View Post
    Hi guys, i'm new to this forum, would like to hear from you all whats the difference between the two of the whey isolate and your opinion on which whey isolate is more superior.

I'm comparing Nature's Best Zero Carb Isopure vs VPX sports Zero Carb Protein.

Thanks
    Read these...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/protein5.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink3.htm

The pros of Ion exchange isolates is extremely low fat and lactose levels, with the highest protein levels (on a gram for gram basis). The cons - which outweigh the pros in my view - is the loss of important subfractions in favor of higher amounts of Beta-Lac.

The pros of well made micro filtered isolates is a high protein content (90% or above), low lactose and fat levels, very low levels of undenatured proteins, and the retention of important subfractions in their natural ratios. There really are no cons per se, unless the person wants the additional compounds (e.g., higher levels of growth factors, CLA, etc.) found in a well made concentrate.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adriank1188 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the link, its really informative.

Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    Read these...

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/protein5.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/willbrink3.htm

The pros of Ion exchange isolates is extremely low fat and lactose levels, with the highest protein levels (on a gram for gram basis). The cons - which outweigh the pros in my view - is the loss of important subfractions in favor of higher amounts of Beta-Lac.

The pros of well made micro filtered isolates is a high protein content (90% or above), low lactose and fat levels, very low levels of undenatured proteins, and the retention of important subfractions in their natural ratios. There really are no cons per se, unless the person wants the additional compounds (e.g., higher levels of growth factors, CLA, etc.) found in a well made concentrate.