Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User trainingforlife's Avatar
    trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000) trainingforlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by orb85750 View Post
    Intermittent Fasting is an interesting thing to bring up here. I think many of us would be afraid that it would make us "go catabolic," as we are accustomed to eating 5-7 meals every day. But you indicate that it has actually helped you build muscle. Could you elaborate on it somewhat?

Also, how do you do reverse pyramid training? Warm up well first and then jump to a heavy weight right away?
    I'm doing IF on my cut so far 217 > 200 after almost 8 weeks. I like it for sure! Was a lil skeptical at first and was hungry first couple of weeks but my body adjusted and feeling great! Working out after the 16 hr fast feels great and I have a good amount of energy.

Stay Strong all year long alex2363's Avatar
    alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000) alex2363 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I gained 20 pounds in 3 years....went from sz 54 to 34, so its possible with proper eating lifting and rest.
    IIFYM crews ....I Reps back.
    Traditional Wet Shave Crew / I can't hardly wait for tomorrow to come so I can lift then Wet Shave again.

marrzie is just really nice. (+1000) marrzie is just really nice. (+1000) marrzie is just really nice. (+1000) marrzie is just really nice. (+1000) marrzie is just really nice. (+1000) marrzie is just really nice. (+1000) marrzie is just really nice. (+1000) marrzie is just really nice. (+1000) marrzie is just really nice. (+1000) marrzie is just really nice. (+1000) marrzie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Drugs might yield best results but nutrition would be my first choice.

jeffkoosh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the key is to get lean first. then start to add muscle. And you will know if your weight is really fat or muscle as your definition will start to go away.

Lift in the 6 rep range if you can handle it.

The truth is that it is going to be slow.

Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump
    Pain is weakness leaving my body!!!

nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50) nlsecor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by frankzan View Post
    Intermittent Fasting, Lean Gains and Reverse Pyramid Training = ez game.
    that!

And, I'll add to look at the things you need to be healthy and find things you love that accomplish it. I love weights, Basketball, Golf, Bike Riding, being active. It was not natural for all of them. As you practice you get better and have more fun and soon enough your are hooked. Do it for the goal for a while and soon you'll do it because you love it.

BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I lift 5 days a week, two muscle groups per day, 45 min per group.

Bi's, chest and tri's twice per week. One light day one heavy.

I take alot of protein powder, glutamine, BCAA's, creatine, vitamins and a preworkout NO energy booster.

I have a terrible meal diet. (Working on it. I eat good food only, just not enough.)

I beleive in changing workout routines every few weeks to stimulate growth.

I also beleive in getting enough rest.

Read my sig. 20+ years of lifting has taught me that.
    Last edited by BigOKgymNut; 05-30-2012 at 06:16 PM. Reason: typo
    No single workout is perfect for everybody...

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by terman1 View Post
    Originally Posted by Corbi View Post
    Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman Strongman

Did I mention strongman?
    lulz. INB4 the obligatory truck pulls and tire flips.
    You guys can LULZ all you want, but strongman is an awesome way to build muscle, strength, speed, endurance,.... You'll never know until you try it.
    Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pipios is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by bigtallox View Post
    You guys can LULZ all you want, but strongman is an awesome way to build muscle, strength, speed, endurance,.... You'll never know until you try it.
    what is strongman ?
    Follow me on twitter: @halconcr

bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bigtallox is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by pipios View Post
    what is strongman ?
    One example is when you pick up 330 pounds in each hand and try to walk as fast as you can....

If you're good enough at it, you get on TV

Qualifying for long drive contest with 328 yard drive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKrGuFlqhaA

2017 Utah State Longest drive. This one went 328 and got me into finals
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx-_3HrZzI4

2017 Rockwell challenge. 325 yards
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeuB2rPMcBA

Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Gemini786 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by bigtallox View Post
    One example is when you pick up 330 pounds in each hand and try to walk as fast as you can....

If you're good enough at it, you get on TV

Thanks for the video.
    Pain is weakness leaving my body!!!

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by losgatosfrank View Post
    In about a year, I went from 192lbs with a little over 12% body fat to 215lbs and my body fat didn't change much; that's a gain in 23 lbs of muscle without drugs. At 47 years old, I learned that the biggest hindrance in gaining muscle was not having enough testosterone and too much cortisol; one makes muscle and the other tears it down and turns it into fat. Another factor is knowing how growth hormones work; when and how to increase it naturally.

Of course eating healthy and constantly changing up my exercise regiment are the other important factors. I'll skip my diet and exercise routines since everyone's needs and how their body responds are different. Albeit, I do want to mention that I do three 20 minute sessions of HIIT (a great testosterone booster) per week-it really does melts fat. I'll mix up my HIIT with a treadmill one day and perhaps the bike or elliptical on another to keep me from getting bored and also to keep my body guessing to maximize my results (the muscle confusion thing).

You burn the most calories after cardio, not during; however, if you have carbs in your blood stream, your body will not take full advantage of this "after burn" effect. Sugars will blunt testosterone and growth hormones; since both are needed to burn fat and make muscle, I make sure not to consume more than 5 grams of carbs before going to sleep (just about the amount in a scoop of Casein protein).

Our cortisol level goes up when there are any type of psychological or physical stress. Cortisol breaks down muscle tissue to be used as energy. Unfortunately the unused energy portion is never converted back into muscle, it becomes fat. To keep my cortisol levels form sky rocketing, I keep my weight training session at an hour or less. I also take two supplements that keeps my cortisol at a healthy level; Relora and Phosphatidylserine. Guys around my age swinging weights around for a couple hours have no idea their efforts are counter productive-they're breaking down the very muscle tissue they're trying to build and wonder why they can't get rid of that belly and gain more muscle...cortisol.

My main supplements of choice are BCAA, Gluatamine, CLA, HMB, Omega 3 Fish Oil, multivitamin and ecdysterone. I increase my testosterone levels with tribulus and a DHEA supplement (get your DHEA levels checked and have a doc advise) an hour before my work outs. I also boost my HGH and testosterone at night by consuming a mix of velvet bean extract along with D-Aspartic Acid, L-Arginine, BCAA, Macuna Pruriens, Maca, Longjack and a vitamin B complex. My doc tells me my testosterone and HGH levels are off the charts, so I take DIMMS to combat estrogen (it's good for prostate health as well). Every morning I awake to a "woody" like a teenager-the concoction works. I recommend buying your supplements in bulk generic powder, you"ll easily get five times more for your money as oppose to buying from a name brand.
    Good post and repped

Mind you, f#$ed if I know if its all true...reads as the synthesis of every broscience article I've ever read...

For all I know you're right....I do lots of them....others I dont....others I've never heard about

But in the end as I said...f#$4ed if I know.

I just try to eat right, train hard, rest and repeat.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) clive has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I started weight training at exactly 40 and 12 years on I’m considerably more muscular.
    I haven’t gained a huge amount of weight but it’s all been lean muscle.
    I think being consistent is the key I’ve never stopped since I started.

Before-

Now-

Location: Wokingham, Berkshire, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    NozzaC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NozzaC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NozzaC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NozzaC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NozzaC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NozzaC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NozzaC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NozzaC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NozzaC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NozzaC is on a distinguished road. (+10) NozzaC is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    From my point of view it's: don't get injured. You can't build muscle if you can't train. The older I get the harder I find this.

dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dsymbol has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by clive View Post
    I started weight training at exactly 40 and 12 years on I’m considerably more muscular.

Before-

Now-
    You looked great with the curly red hair & blue tank top. Why changed it???

yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000) yakabebe is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NozzaC View Post
    From my point of view it's: don't get injured. You can't build muscle if you can't train. The older I get the harder I find this.
    Funny thing is as I get older Im having less injuries

Mind you Im pushing some serious weight but ever mindful of form and ROM...so that's probably something to do with it.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154678393

If a guy's working harder than me - doing more than me - he fking well deserves to beat me.

Simple plan.

"Conceive. Believe. Perceive. Achieve", RMW

Approximately Accurate GregariousWolf's Avatar
    GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    The way I see it, the basic rules don't really change.

There are, however, a couple added difficulties:

1 - Go to your doctor and have blood work done. Look especially at regulatory hormones, such as adrenal, thyroid, testosterone, and estrogen. If something is out of range and you can afford it, get a prescription to bring your hormonal levels back into the normal range. I have chosen to forgo testosterone supplementation as a last resort, because I do not want my body to give up producing its own. Eventually, I realize I will probably need supplementation.

2- be extra careful about proper form. I don't heal as quickly now as I did when I was 20. An injury now will prevent me from training longer than before. Sometimes, you have to work through joint or tendon pain. However, I am very caution about my trick shoulder and bum knee. If my shoulder was a problem I could probably bench more than I do now, but I go extra slow increasing my lifts with a previously injured limb. I'd rather my progression was a little slower than to re-injure it and be set back weeks or more.

Approximately Accurate GregariousWolf's Avatar
    GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GregariousWolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by losgatosfrank View Post
    Our cortisol level goes up when there are any type of psychological or physical stress. Cortisol breaks down muscle tissue to be used as energy. Unfortunately the unused energy portion is never converted back into muscle, it becomes fat. To keep my cortisol levels form sky rocketing, I keep my weight training session at an hour or less. I also take two supplements that keeps my cortisol at a healthy level; Relora and Phosphatidylserine. Guys around my age swinging weights around for a couple hours have no idea their efforts are counter productive-they're breaking down the very muscle tissue they're trying to build and wonder why they can't get rid of that belly and gain more muscle...cortisol.

My main supplements of choice are BCAA, Gluatamine, CLA, HMB, Omega 3 Fish Oil, multivitamin and ecdysterone. I increase my testosterone levels with tribulus and a DHEA supplement (get your DHEA levels checked and have a doc advise) an hour before my work outs. I also boost my HGH and testosterone at night by consuming a mix of velvet bean extract along with D-Aspartic Acid, L-Arginine, BCAA, Macuna Pruriens, Maca, Longjack and a vitamin B complex. My doc tells me my testosterone and HGH levels are off the charts, so I take DIMMS to combat estrogen (it's good for prostate health as well). Every morning I awake to a "woody" like a teenager-the concoction works. I recommend buying your supplements in bulk generic powder, you"ll easily get five times more for your money as oppose to buying from a name brand.
    Quoted for interesting discussion on supplements

JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000) JRT6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Got it backwards: you burn calories after weight training and not after cardio. At least not enough to be of any consequence.

I find that a lot of HIIT kills my strength. One can only put out so much so often after 40.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gemini786 View Post
    What is the best way to gain more lean muscle size after 40. Please share your tips and success stories.
    You have to approach thing differently than someone in their 20's. Guys that say they don't are kidding themselves. Been there done that. Recovery takes longer, This is the number one thing to understand.

You don't have to train like a p*ssy but you have to be more aware of how your body is reacting. This generally means more rest between heavy training sessions. Your body will also begin to want to store fat differently so you need to pay more attention to your diet. The days of wolfing down pizzas and training hard and putting on almost pure muscle are over.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What is the best way to gain more lean muscle size after 40. Please share your tips and success stories.

Tip, go to the gym and train.
    On the list for Bannukah

bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bodyhard has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    You have to approach thing differently than someone in their 20's. Guys that say they don't are kidding themselves. Been there done that. Recovery takes longer, This is the number one thing to understand.

You don't have to train like a p*ssy but you have to be more aware of how your body is reacting. This generally means more rest between heavy training sessions. Your body will also begin to want to store fat differently so you need to pay more attention to your diet. The days of wolfing down pizzas and training hard and putting on almost pure muscle are over.
    It is people like you who have others thinking in the same mindset.

Stop the f'cking bu!!sh!tting to people, not everyone is the same.
    On the list for Bannukah

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bodyhard View Post
    It is people like you who have others thinking in the same mindset.

Stop the f'cking bu!!sh!tting to people, not everyone is the same.

I'm very happy for you that you have such good recovery and can eat whatever you want.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BigOKgymNut has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Apply
    Rinse
    repeat.

Oh wait. That's my shampoo.

Eat
    train
    eat
    sleep
    repeat.

I think that's right?
    No single workout is perfect for everybody...

Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Getfitfornow has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Eat Eat Eat and eat more and lift only compound heavy weights, dont do cardio and look into a good mass gainer.

Finally accused of juicin Corbi's Avatar
    Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Corbi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by clive View Post

Before-

Now-
    Clive, does everyone in the UK hang their pics like that?
    "You know that little thing in your head that keeps you from saying things you shouldn't? Yeah, well, I don't have one of those."

shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10) shiv68 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by marrzie View Post
    Drugs might yield best results but nutrition would be my first choice.
    Reminds me of a show I watched the other day, "30 days". In one episode it was about a 34 year old man who decided to try and get back in shape through the use of testosterone and hgh.

After looking at the guy and listening to him it was obvious he had made no prier effort to get back in shape the old fashionned way. By eating the right foods, excercising properly, and getting a good night's sleep.

The show was a trainwreck. I found myself really disliking the 34 year old guy and his helicopter wife.

JPN42 is not very well liked. (-100) JPN42 is not very well liked. (-100) JPN42 is not very well liked. (-100) JPN42 is not very well liked. (-100) JPN42 is not very well liked. (-100) JPN42 is not very well liked. (-100) JPN42 is not very well liked. (-100) JPN42 is not very well liked. (-100) JPN42 is not very well liked. (-100) JPN42 is not very well liked. (-100) JPN42 is not very well liked. (-100)
    it's magic. head to vegas for a show. watch what happens.

you will be AMAZED. trust.

rmarin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by GregariousWolf View Post
    Quoted for interesting discussion on supplements

can you tell me the amount of each product you use for these cocktails???

rmarin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GregariousWolf can you tell me the amount you use for each product when creating the supplements?..