peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Easy ways to get extra calories?

What are some easy ways to get some extra calories in your daily diet? I try to drink as much milk as possible but what else?

I am bulking and I'm trying to have a good calorie surplus going.
    The true mark of a bodybuilder is being humble enough to handle a 20-pound weight and smart enough to make it feel like a 40-pound weight. So get over yourself and your high and mighty attitude and humiliate yourself. You haven't lived until you have voluntarily made a fool of yourself and survived with your ego intact. It's a milestone in your life. -- "Big Cat"

"Muscle only knows what it feels, it can't read the numbers on the plates." -- "Big Cat"

I +rep back. =)

batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    peanut butter, olive oil, nuts. anything with a lot of fat in it. fat = 9 calories/gram.

peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50) peeweeman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by batman-42 View Post
    peanut butter, olive oil, nuts. anything with a lot of fat in it. fat = 9 calories/gram.
    Well you have to have the right ratio of macro-nutrients in too, that is not to be ignored.

I don't like peanut butter or peanuts, its hard to force them down my throat even though I want the calories. Other nuts such as walnuts are also expensive, I need an alternative.
    The true mark of a bodybuilder is being humble enough to handle a 20-pound weight and smart enough to make it feel like a 40-pound weight. So get over yourself and your high and mighty attitude and humiliate yourself. You haven't lived until you have voluntarily made a fool of yourself and survived with your ego intact. It's a milestone in your life. -- "Big Cat"

"Muscle only knows what it feels, it can't read the numbers on the plates." -- "Big Cat"

I +rep back. =)

tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tdale has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    starchy carbohydrates like pasta, potatoes etc, milk actually isn't that high in calories :P but drinking quite a bit of it is good because of the calcium and protein. what about bulking powders? can offer like 500 calories in a scoop if you're really skinny and trying to get mass. but if you don't have sky high metabolism you don't want to take them

Originally Posted by tdale View Post
    starchy carbohydrates like pasta, potatoes etc, milk actually isn't that high in calories :P but drinking quite a bit of it is good because of the calcium and protein. what about bulking powders? can offer like 500 calories in a scoop if you're really skinny and trying to get mass. but if you don't have sky high metabolism you don't want to take them
    I have a weight gainer, I take in 800 calories in it combined with the milk. Potatoes have a lot of carbohydrates? I've noticed, I'll try to incorporate it into my diet but I don't want to make french fries with it. Any ideas on making it tasty and healthy?

I'll also put pasta in my diet, I'll start making it myself I can't rely on my mother anymore lol.

Thanks.

I +rep back. =)

teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10) teuszmire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    falxseed/olive oil (100ml/g) mixed with freshly squeezed out lemons (3-5 lemons) ...
    all you taste is lemon juice and you have sweet 900cals ... used it during winter to bulk up very useful if u aint got no more space to eat solids

CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000) CajunPballer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by peeweeman View Post
    Well you have to have the right ratio of macro-nutrients in too, that is not to be ignored.

I don't like peanut butter or peanuts, its hard to force them down my throat even though I want the calories. Other nuts such as walnuts are also expensive, I need an alternative.
    Potatoes don't exactly have a good ratio of macro-nutrients.. so I guess you should ignore them as well. (NOT SRS)

I have a weight gainer, I take in 800 calories in it combined with the milk. Potatoes have a lot of carbohydrates? I've noticed, I'll try to incorporate it into my diet but I don't want to make french fries with it. Any ideas on making it tasty and healthy?

I'll also put pasta in my diet, I'll start making it myself I can't rely on my mother anymore lol.

Thanks.
    Bake the potato
    Add cheese, sour cream, bacon, olive oil
    ????
    Profit

batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50) batman-42 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

not really, yes keep it in check but dont be over-the-top anal with it. if you want more calories something is going to have to change at least a little, and some extra fat wont kill you.

if you really dont like pb, then look into olive oil or flax seeds as said above.

iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10) iEatLiftSleep is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    homemade weightgainer

2 scoops whey
    1.5 cups milk
    1 bannana sliced up
    2 tbsp of peanut butter
    1 yogurt

then put it in a blender then drink, gotta be atleast 500 calories in there.

Sk4t3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sk4t3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sk4t3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sk4t3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sk4t3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sk4t3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sk4t3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sk4t3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sk4t3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sk4t3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sk4t3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by iEatLiftSleep View Post
    homemade weightgainer

2 scoops whey
    1.5 cups milk
    1 bannana sliced up
    2 tbsp of peanut butter
    1 yogurt

we all know how to make these.
    I lift things and I eat.

umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500) umadimbeta is not very helpful. (-500)
    peanutssssssss

high in calories,cheap, high in protein, it also has fibre if i can remember

Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000)
    eating mroe always helps me
    165 SPF Power lifter, "Live life with no worries and just do it" - Slavich
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." – Thomas Jefferson (1801)

Originally Posted by CajunPballer View Post
    Potatoes don't exactly have a good ratio of macro-nutrients.. so I guess you should ignore them as well. (NOT SRS)

Bake the potato
    Add cheese, sour cream, bacon, olive oil
    ????
    Profit
    Thanks lmao.

I just meant you need the right ratio of macro-nutrients through out the day because the person above said to eat anything high in fat.

I +rep back. =)

Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000) Extreemjase is just really nice. (+1000)

Thanks.
    Bro try serious mass, it's 1250 calrories per serving with water, and over 1500 with skim milk,
    blend up that with serious mass, a banana and some ice cream, you're set.

kevinyca is not very well liked. (-100) kevinyca is not very well liked. (-100) kevinyca is not very well liked. (-100) kevinyca is not very well liked. (-100) kevinyca is not very well liked. (-100) kevinyca is not very well liked. (-100) kevinyca is not very well liked. (-100) kevinyca is not very well liked. (-100) kevinyca is not very well liked. (-100) kevinyca is not very well liked. (-100) kevinyca is not very well liked. (-100)
    Serious Mass works great if you use it right, if on budget feel free to make your own gainer.

KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000) KobiDC is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Extreemjase View Post
    Bro try serious mass, it's 1250 calrories per serving with water, and over 1500 with skim milk,
    blend up that with serious mass, a banana and some ice cream, you're set.
    nice bump

Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jonphinguyen7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KobiDC View Post
    nice bump
    Bumped
    Rice and Chicken Crew

dknight1290 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

mass gainer shake (homemade)

Originally Posted by iEatLiftSleep View Post
    homemade weightgainer

2 scoops whey
    1.5 cups milk
    1 bannana sliced up
    2 tbsp of peanut butter
    1 yogurt

2 cups whole milk
    2 tbsp. Peanut butter
    1 cup Greek yogurt (pick a flavor to go with your whey)
    2 tbsp. Of seed mix (flaxseed, etc.)
    1 scoop whey isolate (I prefer optimum nutrition)
    2 raw eggs (you want to up the amount of eggs you get a day and this is an easy way, also great source of good protein.)
    1 cup uncooked quick cook oats (300cal)

Blended together, great tasting shake and your looking at anywhere from 1000 calories to more like 1300 calories

I used to be a really skinny guy and this shake I made myself plus my added 4+ meals a day put me up from 6-4" @170lbs to now at 205lbs. This took about 1 year to complete and I'm still a very lean individual.

P.S. stay away from the synthetic weight gainers from your local nutrition shop. There is no telling what your actually getting and actually putting away. Remember none of these supps. Are regulated by the FDA.

Thanks, David

dknight1290 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are some easy ways to get some extra calories in your daily diet? I try to drink as much milk as possible but what else?

I am bulking and I'm trying to have a good calorie surplus going.
    2 cups whole milk
    2 tbsp. Peanut butter
    1 cup Greek yogurt (pick a flavor to go with your whey)
    2 tbsp. Of seed mix (flaxseed, etc.)
    1 scoop whey isolate (I prefer optimum nutrition)
    2 raw eggs (you want to up the amount of eggs you get a day and this is an easy way, also great source of good protein.)
    1 cup uncooked quick cook oats (300cal)

Blended together, great tasting shake and your looking at anywhere from 1000 calories to more like 1300 calories

I used to be a really skinny guy and this shake I made myself plus my added 4+ meals a day put me up from 6-4" @170lbs to now at 205lbs. This took about 1 year to complete and I'm still a very lean individual.

P.S. stay away from the synthetic weight gainers from your local nutrition shop. There is no telling what your actually getting and actually putting away. Remember none of these supps. Are regulated by the FDA.

Thanks, David

RockyBalboa935 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyBalboa935 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyBalboa935 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyBalboa935 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyBalboa935 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyBalboa935 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyBalboa935 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyBalboa935 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyBalboa935 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyBalboa935 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RockyBalboa935 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pasta , Toasts , Peanut Butter

gobble has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Drink half 'n half instead of milk.

Drink coconut cream out of a can.