Thread: Culking

Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Culking

Can anyone share how to do culking i googled it and didnt get anything?
    - and does it really work

MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MikeK46 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    This is Alan's tongue-in-cheek term he coined, which basically fuses the whole cutting & bulking cycle in to one slow, steady, refinement of the physique in terms of both size AND leanness. This is entirely possible to achieve, but the timeline is generally a period of years rather than months. In the purest sense, culking is a perpetual process that’s linear for the most part.

Originally Posted by Alan Aragon
    Culking is a term I coined in response to the traditional drastically different cutting & bulking cycles adopted by the general fitness public that really should be left to competitive BBers. Not too sure how prevalent it is here, but in other sites, everyone's either cutting or bulking, constantly yoyoing from one cycle to the next. Many consider it a given that you're supposed to be switching from one to another, perpetually. It's silly.

So, culking denotes my personal preference for a long-term, more linear progression of body recomposition, which doesn't involve specific cutting & bulking cycles. As far as the "Dirty" part goes, it also has to do with my philosophy against the strict delineation of clean versus dirty foods. It's all a relative & individual matter. It's sort of a stand against undue food discrimination.
    Originally Posted by Alan Aragon
    The level of aggressiveness of the method of surplus or deficit depends on the individual’s goals & current status. Some folks don’t necessarily care about not getting significanty fatter while bulking, but a good portion of my clientele wants to (or in some cases, like actors & models) need to look good all year round. Thus the alternation of looking somewhat chubby while bulking before leaning down really isn’t an option. On the other hand, I think that people in general think I’m opposed to putting on any fat at all while bulking, or they think I’m not into the idea of separate cutting or bulking cycles, which isn’t true. With some clients, I choose a very specific & aggressive focus. For example, I’m building a plan for a natural BBing champ that’s specifically geared toward off-season gains. After that phase is done, it’s cutting time. With others, it’s more of the culking/recomp scenario involving less agressive surpluses or deficits. Not everyone gets the same treatment, because everyone is at a different place in their development, and people’s goals/objectives differ. One thing I want to get clear is that I’m not opposed to traditional cutting & bulking alternation, it’s actually best for some, and I do go that route with certain client cases that it’s well suited for. And I don’t disagree that the culking effect happens to a more pronounced degree in beginners with more fat to lose & more muscle to gain.
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/fat...ng-fat-qa.html
    Last edited by MikeK46; 07-19-2011 at 08:56 AM.

TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000) TASEVSKI is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MikeK46 View Post
    This is Alan's tongue-in-cheek term he coined, which basically fuses the whole cutting & bulking cycle in to one slow, steady, refinement of the physique in terms of both size AND leanness. This is entirely possible to achieve, but the timeline is generally a period of years rather than months. In the purest sense, culking is a perpetual process that’s linear for the most part.
    repped for the great answer and quote :-)

Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Yungnez2010 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks