xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Cellucor COR-Performance Whey (Molten Chocolate) Review

I bought this whey for the first time ever only because Cellucor was having a BOGO on it! I received 2 tubs of molten chocolate whey for 30 dollars which is incredibly cheap! I hope this special is brought back at some point. I will stock up more. Lets get to the meat and potatoez boys

Appearance: 10/10
    This tub looks very sleek and is aesthetically pleasing. It is a simple yet a fascinating design. It really captivated me when I first received it.

Mixibility: 10/10
    I poured in one scoop of 35 grams into 10 ounces of water. I personally thought this mixed BEAUTIFULLY. When I mixed it with my blender bottle, I noticed that there were no clumps of whey stuck to the side of the bottle which I seem to constantly get with other whey brands. Right as I started shaking it, the whole thing instantaneously dissolved into the water and was all set. It mixes perfectly.

Taste: 10/10
    It was very overwhelming at first because I think that it tasted different then what I was imagining. It is very rich in taste and it really reminds me of hersheys dark chocolate bars. The smell and taste reminds me of dark chocolate in general. In my opinion, it was only a plus. I prefer dark chocolate over others so this was right on point with what I was looking for. The taste in water was absolutely delicious. I tried mixing it with fat free milk later and it was nothing short of amazing. It was creamy, and highly flavorsome! This whey was wonderful when baked into chocolate protein pancakes as well. Tasted amazing.

Ingredient Profile: 9.5 /10
    The digestive enzymes put this whey steps ahead from some other brands that do not have it. It is only a plus that this whey includes Protease A-S, and Lactase. This flavor of whey is actually a little bit denser with macronutrients because of the fact that it has a decent amount of dietary fiber. It includes 2 grams of fiber and that is because of the cocoa powder in its ingredient list. The 25 grams of protein is wonderful and for oen serving to be 130 calories, it is great! It is up to par with other brands when it comes to the nutritional content. It also has very little carbohydrates which is also good. Overall, the ingredient profile isn't necessarily mind blowing, but it is very good and it is composed of high quality ingredients.

cellucor-whey-4lb-panel.jpg

Overall: 9.5/10
    I absolutely love this protein powder. The flavor is one of the best chocolate flavors I have tried from any other whey and the taste is absolutely wonderful. I would recommend this to anyone. It is great for everyday baking, or just a plain shake. Regardless, it is a high quality protein that is worth it. I would LOVE to try the other flavors that Cellucor offers with their performance whey. One day I shall, and I am going to be reviewing them as well. Good job on the product Cellucor! =)
    Attached Images

Daltinator37 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by xavengedx23 View Post
    I bought this whey for the first time ever only because Cellucor was having a BOGO on it! I received 2 tubs of molten chocolate whey for 30 dollars which is incredibly cheap! I hope this special is brought back at some point. I will stock up more. Lets get to the meat and potatoez boys

Appearance: 10/10
    This tub looks very sleek and is aesthetically pleasing. It is a simple yet a fascinating design. It really captivated me when I first received it.

Mixibility: 10/10
    I poured in one scoop of 35 grams into 10 ounces of water. I personally thought this mixed BEAUTIFULLY. When I mixed it with my blender bottle, I noticed that there were no clumps of whey stuck to the side of the bottle which I seem to constantly get with other whey brands. Right as I started shaking it, the whole thing instantaneously dissolved into the water and was all set. It mixes perfectly.

Taste: 10/10
    It was very overwhelming at first because I think that it tasted different then what I was imagining. It is very rich in taste and it really reminds me of hersheys dark chocolate bars. The smell and taste reminds me of dark chocolate in general. In my opinion, it was only a plus. I prefer dark chocolate over others so this was right on point with what I was looking for. The taste in water was absolutely delicious. I tried mixing it with fat free milk later and it was nothing short of amazing. It was creamy, and highly flavorsome! This whey was wonderful when baked into chocolate protein pancakes as well. Tasted amazing.

Ingredient Profile: 9.5 /10
    The digestive enzymes put this whey steps ahead from some other brands that do not have it. It is only a plus that this whey includes Protease A-S, and Lactase. This flavor of whey is actually a little bit denser with macronutrients because of the fact that it has a decent amount of dietary fiber. It includes 2 grams of fiber and that is because of the cocoa powder in its ingredient list. The 25 grams of protein is wonderful and for oen serving to be 130 calories, it is great! It is up to par with other brands when it comes to the nutritional content. It also has very little carbohydrates which is also good. Overall, the ingredient profile isn't necessarily mind blowing, but it is very good and it is composed of high quality ingredients.

Attachment 6065413

Overall: 9.5/10
    I absolutely love this protein powder. The flavor is one of the best chocolate flavors I have tried from any other whey and the taste is absolutely wonderful. I would recommend this to anyone. It is great for everyday baking, or just a plain shake. Regardless, it is a high quality protein that is worth it. I would LOVE to try the other flavors that Cellucor offers with their performance whey. One day I shall, and I am going to be reviewing them as well. Good job on the product Cellucor! =)
    I just finished my peanut butter marshmallow and loved it. Good review man

xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000) xavengedx23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Daltinator37 View Post
    I just finished my peanut butter marshmallow and loved it. Good review man
    I want to try that so ridiculously bad... I hear such great things about it. Thank you though! This was my first ever thorough review

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I want to try that so ridiculously bad... I hear such great things about it. Thank you though! This was my first ever thorough review
    And it was incredible in detail and very much appreciated sir! A lot of people rave over how dark and rich the Molten Chocolate is! I think you will really love PB Marshmallow should be a good addition to your stack and a flavor to choose. Cinnamon Swirl and Cookies and Cream are very popular as well!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    And it was incredible in detail and very much appreciated sir! A lot of people rave over how dark and rich the Molten Chocolate is! I think you will really love PB Marshmallow should be a good addition to your stack and a flavor to choose. Cinnamon Swirl and Cookies and Cream are very popular as well!
    So excited to try them at some point.. Thank you for your generous comments Chef Bob

jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000) jkh25 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Great review, makes me even more excited to go and pick mine up in a few weeks (send to US address).
    **Swole Sports Nutrition Representative**

Check us out on BB.com:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/swole-sports-nutrition.html

j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The molten chocolate is a good flavor for sure! Cinnamon swirl has to be my favorite though!
    Duke Blue Devils|SF Giants|SF 49ers|Notre Dame Fighting Irish|Golden State Warriors
    S&Ps
    Rep Idaho and SF brahs on sight
    Rep Duke brahs on sight

Originally Posted by jkh25 View Post
    Great review, makes me even more excited to go and pick mine up in a few weeks (send to US address).
    please let me know what you think!!!

Originally Posted by j_mcd22 View Post
    The molten chocolate is a good flavor for sure! Cinnamon swirl has to be my favorite though!
    thanks a ton for the feedback fellas!

j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) j_mcd22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

thanks a ton for the feedback fellas!
    Of course! cant deny that you guys do a great job and are a reputable company!
    Duke Blue Devils|SF Giants|SF 49ers|Notre Dame Fighting Irish|Golden State Warriors
    S&Ps
    Rep Idaho and SF brahs on sight
    Rep Duke brahs on sight

Originally Posted by j_mcd22 View Post
    I would kill to try that and pb and marshmallow.. O_o omfg

YOU GUYS HAVE TO FRIGGIN TRY ADDING THIS PROTEIN IN OATMEAL!!! It is so indescribably amazing.

I would kill to try that and pb and marshmallow.. O_o omfg
    Order up!!!

Order up!!!
    LOL currently, I am a broke beech.