chocolatew has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Testosterone Booster vs. OTC Testosterone

Hi,

I have a friend, he is about 6'0", 285 lbs and 31 years old. He wants to build muscle and lose fat and he is wondering what is better, an OTC testosterone or a Testosterone Booster? He doesn't want to spend too much money and doesn't want to end up with sugar pills.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
    ~~Valerie~~

Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Vitruvian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chocolatew View Post
    Hi,

I have a friend, he is about 6'0", 285 lbs and 31 years old. He wants to build muscle and lose fat and he is wondering what is better, an OTC testosterone or a Testosterone Booster? He doesn't want to spend too much money and doesn't want to end up with sugar pills.

Thanks
    You'll need to elaborate on what you mean by OTC testosterone please.
    The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance- it is the illusion of knowledge.

Men are never duly touched and impressed with a conviction of their insignificance, until they have contrasted themselves with the majesty of God. ~R.C. Sproul

style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) style41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Lightbulb

Hi,

Thanks
    OTC Testosterone ??????????????????????

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do you mean a testosterone script as opposed to a test booster supplement. If so a script for testosterone is definitely better then any supp.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

I meant Over The Counter non prescription Testosterone

Originally Posted by Vitruvian View Post
    You'll need to elaborate on what you mean by OTC testosterone please.
    ~~Valerie~~

cool thanks.

I'm not really sure what a testosterone script is, but is there a brand or something you can buy? Sorry for my ignorance, but i know he has been asking be for a while and i wanted all your suggestions.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Sldge View Post
    do you mean a testosterone script as opposed to a test booster supplement. If so a script for testosterone is definitely better then any supp.
    ~~Valerie~~

Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sldge has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If he is saying OTC testosterone and testosterone boosters, they are the same thing. The difference is getting a prescription from his doctor who would give him actual testosterone or taking a supplement to help boost natural levels.

If he cant get a prescription then yes he would want a test booster.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

ohh ok. So he can get a prescription from his doctor? the things you never know until you get into this industry.

also i'm curious. besides testosterone boosters what are other supplements that help build muscle and cut the fat that are effective? He and i read some reviews on the body building store, but most of them were just ZMAs and Animal Stack

If he is saying OTC testosterone and testosterone boosters, they are the same thing. The difference is getting a prescription from his doctor who would give him actual testosterone or taking a supplement to help boost natural levels.

If he cant get a prescription then yes he would want a test booster.
    ~~Valerie~~

ohh ok. So he can get a prescription from his doctor? the things you never know until you get into this industry.

also i'm curious. besides testosterone boosters what are other supplements that help build muscle and cut the fat that are effective? He and i read some reviews on the body building store, but most of them were just ZMAs and Animal Stack
    He can if is testosterone levels are low enough, if not he wouldnt get the prescription (script) and that is when he would use a test booster.

ZMA wont, dont waste your money. I cant remember whats in Animal Stak but its a high quality company that sells the product. Lean Xtreme works really well for decreasing fat around the waste while increasing muscle / preserve muscle while dieting. Creatine is a basic but its probably more likely he would get a product that has more then just creatine in it to use preworkout like Sizeonv2 or Jack3d for ex.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Thank you sooo much...you're so sweet to sit here and answer all my annoying ignorant questions I know he appreciates it

He can if is testosterone levels are low enough, if not he wouldnt get the prescription (script) and that is when he would use a test booster.

ZMA wont, dont waste your money. I cant remember whats in Animal Stak but its a high quality company that sells the product. Lean Xtreme works really well for decreasing fat around the waste while increasing muscle / preserve muscle while dieting. Creatine is a basic but its probably more likely he would get a product that has more then just creatine in it to use preworkout like Sizeonv2 or Jack3d for ex.
    ~~Valerie~~

ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10) ken361 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Take protein powders, creatine and eat 4 or 5 times a day. Nutrition is key!
    big is bad!!

Thank you sooo much...you're so sweet to sit here and answer all my annoying ignorant questions I know he appreciates it
    No problem. If you have any more questions you can always pm me.
    Matt Cahill
    www.DrivenSports.com
    www.drivensports.co.uk