Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Hater of Lazy People EliteExtra's Avatar
    EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50)

fb muscle pics or no?

how many of you put pics on ******** of you posing and stuff?

we always hear of the skinny **** ******** ripped kids with no muscle taking pics of their abs, but how many of you put pics on ******** showing your muscles?

no homo just askin cause I dont know whether to put my most muscular pic which is currently my avi on here on ******** or not...

and to those who do, does anyone call you big headed for it?

this is my first every thread and iv been here 7 months

ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChosenBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Dont make it your profile pic per se, maybe just make it a wall post
    ***COUNTRYMIKE APPRECIATION CREW***
    ***Los Angeles MISC Crew***
    Twinlab Militia Member

"Suffer the pain of discipline, or suffer the pain of regret."
    Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130261613&page=43

Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hazey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know a few people that do, but they usually get flamed for it.. Dunno why. But I guess its cool to make put them on if not profile pic like ChosenBrah said.

mavstud3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mavstud3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mavstud3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mavstud3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mavstud3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mavstud3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mavstud3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mavstud3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mavstud3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mavstud3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mavstud3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    it makes you look like a douche...

and maybe from a show or something but for example the one in your AVI is not all that impressive so I wouldn't post...cut the fat off.
    Compound Lifts dominate my training routine

Currently on Upper/Lower Split

Here is my Current Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=531791103#post531791103

Here is my transformation...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=502695581&posted=1#post502695581

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ive put like 2, if ur big most people wont say anything but there will be the occasional person that says something. ive put up like 2 no problems
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by EliteExtra View Post
    how many of you put pics on ******** of you posing and stuff?

we always hear of the skinny **** ******** ripped kids with no muscle taking pics of their abs, but how many of you put pics on ******** showing your muscles?

no homo just askin cause I dont know whether to put my most muscular pic which is currently my avi on here on ******** or not...

and to those who do, does anyone call you big headed for it?

this is my first every thread and iv been here 7 months
    if you think you're going to attract girls with a picture like that, you have a lot to learn young one. If there's one thing I can tell you about women, they tend to view insecurity as a huge turn-off (the biggest, in fact) and posting a pic like that on your site is going to come across as highly insecure (it may not be the case, but that's how it will appear). Also, women in general prefer a man's face to his body.

I've been on ******** for about 6 years or whenever the thing started, and there are thousands of pictures of me on there and the ones that women tend to like the most are face shots, not body shots.

I'd suggest taking a nice clear picture of your face with decent hair style and a nice disarming but confident smile. The only thing that the current avatar will get you if you post on ******** is a bunch of gay guys messaging you asking if they can try to fit your cock down their throat. I wish I was joking.

Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Stathakis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think that the only reason to post a shirtless pic on ******** is to try and impress people or "show off your muscle." To be a show-offy douchebag. I think it's something we're all guilty of, at least to some extent. You worked for it, you want some appreciation.

That said, I've found that an easy way to post shirtless pics without coming off as a douche is to have them of you doing something you like/are passionate about/are good at -- as long as it's "semi acceptable" to do shirtless. Most sports fit just fine. There are plenty of pictures of me running shirtless and nobody says anything, because they're of me doing what I love first, and of me shirtless second. I've also found that it's "acceptable" to put up topless pictures if you're at the beach or any other setting where it's "ok" to take off your shirt.

yeah.

inb4 5'4 125 pounds
    former track runner crew
    physics crew
    proud manlet crew

EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliteExtra will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tovlakas View Post
    if you think you're going to attract girls with a picture like that, you have a lot to learn young one. If there's one thing I can tell you about women, they tend to view insecurity as a huge turn-off (the biggest, in fact) and posting a pic like that on your site is going to come across as highly insecure (it may not be the case, but that's how it will appear). Also, women in general prefer a man's face to his body.

I've been on ******** for about 6 years or whenever the thing started, and there are thousands of pictures of me on there and the ones that women tend to like the most are face shots, not body shots.

I'd suggest taking a nice clear picture of your face with decent hair style and a nice disarming but confident smile. The only thing that the current avatar will get you if you post on ******** is a bunch of gay guys messaging you asking if they can try to fit your cock down their throat. I wish I was joking.
    no I wasnt thinking of putting it on to get the girls lol. Some girls I know will I am getting a bit too big anyway lol. And I would put the version on with my face showing lol.

I have a picture from a powerlifting comp on there I did and no one mensioned that but I had clothes on lol. All my other pics are pics of me out with friends or at school with friends and stuff like that.

to whoever said about me being to fat lol yeah I was thinking it would be better when Im finished cutting and Im a bit leaner...

but the way tovlakas said it, it might just be asking for trouble... I was just interested who else did/does it

bulking to 235 by Dec. derdog909's Avatar
    derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by tovlakas View Post

this is because you went to UC Davis, the girls up there hate muscles thats why
    i kid

but seriously you look like a douche if you post a picture of you shirtless thats not at like a beach, pool, etc
    Pi Kappa Alpha

Current supplements:
    Fish Oil
    Multivitamin
    Creatine
    Dymatize Whey

"I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. " - Henry Rollins

Originally Posted by Stathakis View Post
    I think that the only reason to post a shirtless pic on ******** is to try and impress people or "show off your muscle." To be a show-offy douchebag. I think it's something we're all guilty of, at least to some extent. You worked for it, you want some appreciation.

That said, I've found that an easy way to post shirtless pics without coming off as a douche is to have them of you doing something you like/are passionate about/are good at -- as long as it's "semi acceptable" to do shirtless. Most sports fit just fine. There are plenty of pictures of me running shirtless and nobody says anything, because they're of me doing what I love first, and of me shirtless second. I've also found that it's "acceptable" to put up topless pictures if you're at the beach or any other setting where it's "ok" to take off your shirt.

Yeah I guess we're all guilty of the wanting attention thing, wanting to get a few compliments like Stathakis said and the only reason I was thinking of it is just to show off some hard work, maybe that seems insecure but whatever

yeah.

inb4 5'4 125 pounds
    yeah I was thinking a better way would be to do be doing something, Iv seen a few guys get away with that before. One dude (must weigh 110-130 5'6 ot 5'7) has a pic of him shirtless playing tennis. Dude has had comments from girls saying "wow the gym must be making alot of money out of you!" WTF? lol

like i said i think putting up a posing pic would be asking for trouble and bad rep. your idea is good about getting me shirtless doing something. I go camping, walking and biking with one of my buddies every so often. I could get one then on a hot day, that would be cool.
    Last edited by EliteExtra; 07-02-2010 at 05:13 PM.

passon13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) passon13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) passon13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) passon13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) passon13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) passon13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) passon13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) passon13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) passon13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) passon13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) passon13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i have an album specifically for that on ********... i never put them as my profile pic though...
    "Concrete shoes won't help in the river, i dont care if you was Micheal Phelps my n***a!"

☺/
    /▌
    / \
    ~~~ Brothers of Iron ~~~

Flex Like a ****in' Ibex OptimusPrim3's Avatar
    OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000) OptimusPrim3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by EliteExtra View Post
    yeah I was thinking a better way would be to do be doing something, Iv seen a few guys get away with that before. One dude (must weigh 110-130 5'6 ot 5'7) has a pic of him shirtless playing tennis. Dude has had comments from girls saying "wow the gym must be making alot of money out of you!" WTF? lol

like i said i think putting up a posing pic would be asking for trouble and bad rep. your idea is good about getting me shirtless doing something. I go camping, walking and biking quite often with one of my buddies every so often. I could get one then on a hot day, that would be cool.
    Haha only put up a topless pic if you're at the beach or at a pool party, and don't mind those skinny ass kids man, I know it's makes you RAGE (me too), but it's better to surprise chicks at a party or something and take your shirt off, then those kids will be mirin' your aesthetics brah
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\
    **Met Phil Heath at Costco & Guitar Center Crew**
    **Anything Is Possible Crew**
    ᕙ( ͡ᵔ ͜ʖ ͡ᵔ )ᕗ

bulking to 235 by Dec. derdog909's Avatar
    derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10) derdog909 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by DarezHonda View Post
    Haha only put up a topless pic if you're at the beach or at a pool party, and don't mind those skinny ass kids man, I know it's makes you RAGE (me too), but it's better to surprise chicks at a party or something and take your shirt off, then those kids will be mirin' your aesthetics brah
    Stats: 5'8", 142 lbs

you hatin on your own kind?
    Pi Kappa Alpha

Current supplements:
    Fish Oil
    Multivitamin
    Creatine
    Dymatize Whey

"I have found the Iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds. " - Henry Rollins

ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ArnoldS1995 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Was going put this today on ******** to show a year progress and show how small i was back then for my b-day. dunno having second thoughts.. they were especially for ******** thats why they black n white lol dont hate this bb.com huge diff.
    First pic is *** cant believe i actually though i looked good lol.

Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow the amount fo people who think its douchey..

**** you goto the beach like everyday no?> People see you there without a shirt, I personally never have but I will if I look swole as ****. I want to get into fitness modelling, OFCOURSE i want to show off my body..

ITS WHOLE ****ING POINT OF LIFTING FOR 99% OF US.

Originally Posted by passon13 View Post
    i have an album specifically for that on ********... i never put them as my profile pic though...
    you get many comments on it?

JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Manafest View Post

ITS WHOLE ****ING POINT OF LIFTING FOR 99% OF US.
    Wrong.
    Im that kid, Im the kid who lifts more than you with perfect form, Im the kid who leaves his ego before walking to the gym, Im the kid that respects you if you respect him, Now you know me, Im that kid :)

My name is Navid and I've won the 2013 BNBF British Championships at the age of 19.

I rep back Twice (srs) - The best Coder/Designer you will ever find! PM if you need something done (PHP/Ajax/CSS/Mysql) -

Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50) Manafest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JustNavid View Post
    Wrong.
    OHHHH okayyyy hard core animal guy...

bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000) bonboy6696 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'v posted my current avi and a few other pics and i'v only gotten positive comments
    “Man cannot remake himself without suffering, for he is both the marble and the sculptor.” -Alexis Carrel*

progress:
    http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/bonboy6696/more.php?section=progresspics

Originally Posted by bonboy6696 View Post
    I'v posted my current avi and a few other pics and i'v only gotten positive comments
    Man the hat and the flexing looks kinda douchey..

Give it a mean look or a smile or something, much nicer. no homo

I dont mean on this site, no one cares, but hopefully u dont on fb.

JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JustNavid has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Manafest View Post
    OHHHH okayyyy hard core animal guy...
    Nah man, All im saying is i highly doubt 99% of people lift their ass off so they can post their pic on FB!

You really want to disagree!?
    Im that kid, Im the kid who lifts more than you with perfect form, Im the kid who leaves his ego before walking to the gym, Im the kid that respects you if you respect him, Now you know me, Im that kid :)

My name is Navid and I've won the 2013 BNBF British Championships at the age of 19.

I rep back Twice (srs) - The best Coder/Designer you will ever find! PM if you need something done (PHP/Ajax/CSS/Mysql) -

Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50) Expendable will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you have it why not flaunt it
    "Not everyone who works hard succeeds, but everyone who succeeds has worked hard"

Current Favorite Boxers: Wladimir Klitschko, Vitali Klitschko, Manny Pacquiao, Edwin Valero, Carl Froch, Marcos Maidana

Hate: David Haye, Amir Khan

conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) conner50 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have pics of me that people take in my race suit for swim team, and on the beach. But im not flexing or anything like that.

Originally Posted by JustNavid View Post
    Nah man, All im saying is i highly doubt 99% of people lift their ass off so they can post their pic on FB!

You really want to disagree!?
    Lol your stupid as **** you know that?

Re-read what I wrote... I didnt say for FB just for LOOKS overall and showing off and lookin good. Most do it for girls and attention.... thats all, agree to disagree

PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000) PeoplesChamp11 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I do every now and then and people never seem to be negative.
    "This is like when you find out that the hot girl from class that you've been secretly fapping to, knows your name. Not that I've been fapping to you or anything, but it's a good comparison."

Ka0s after I told him he was a good poster.

Follow my log -

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135954661

One Day At A Time.. MadeUnderground's Avatar
    MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000) MadeUnderground is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by passon13 View Post
    This. If it's just a body shot, I have a photo album for that to mark my progress because a lot of people remember me as being really fat which is what I was.

But if it's a body and head shot I'll put it as my profile pic and everyone else can just suck my hairy ballsack.

Oh and about girls not liking it - whoever said that, well at least for me and other guys I've seen that's complete bull****. I don't get girls commenting left and right all oOO U SO SEKZY or w/e because I'm 18 and most of the girl I know are my age or older so they're not gonna do that, but they DEFINITELY think it, and you know chicks get interested when they touch you a lot.

I know some chicks may have gotten a certain impression from me because of the photos I have but as soon as they talk to me and get to know me, they usually really like me because not only am I really friendly/nice or w/e they see, but I also have a decent body.

I honestly think it can only help you OP, but w/e do what you want. I think the true insecurity is worrying about what other people think, like everyone here that says it'll make you look like a douche. Who ****ing cares.
    Last edited by MadeUnderground; 07-02-2010 at 07:21 PM.
    "Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman. You only call her a bitch 'cause she won't let you get that pussy. Maybe she didn't feel y'all shared any similar interests, or maybe you're just an ******* who couldn't sweet talk the princess." - Aesop Rock, "Daylight".

"Enjoy your body, use it every way you can. Don't be afraid of it or what other people think of it. It's the greatest instrument you will ever own." - Baz Luhrmann.

billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) billyj1994 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    wow. well people put up pics of themselves on ******** that live around here. = many girls for them usually. i mean there will be the guys that hate and say **** like steroids. go ahead and do it and post up the comments that girls leave you
    brb miscin'

greenbannana will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenbannana will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenbannana will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenbannana will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenbannana will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenbannana will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenbannana will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenbannana will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenbannana will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenbannana will become famous soon enough. (+50) greenbannana will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My friends no I'm bigger then them, why put em' down on ********? lol

av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000) av1atic is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'd never do that **** on ********, so douchey. people already talk to me about lifting enough as it is, no need to ask for more attention. i put up a random picture of me with some friends and every comment is about lifting/being big. -_-

tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250) tovlakas has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by derdog909 View Post
    this is because you went to UC Davis, the girls up there hate muscles thats why
    i kid

but seriously you look like a douche if you post a picture of you shirtless thats not at like a beach, pool, etc
    touche, but to make up for it i moved to Orange County right after... same story down here

For everyone else arguing that girls like it and it's better than not posting them, when you're truly in good shape, you don't need half naked photos plastered all over for girls to notice. women like a challenge... that includes getting to see your assets.

Of course, to each their own but as the OP seems concerned with how it will appear to others, just keeping it real.
    Last edited by tovlakas; 07-02-2010 at 10:08 PM.