Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Coffee and jack3d?

I'm currently taking jack3d. If I take jack3d and at another time drink coffee will it affect me negatively? Its just once but I wanna drink some coffee right now.
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Wanna make some quick cash? I made 20 bucks in less than an hour the first time I signed up.

http://www.cashcrate.com/398714

A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No. You will die.

Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Buildinmuscle7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by A_Shellum View Post
    No. You will die.
    Lol I knew I was gonna get an answer like this. Haha. I just wanna know if its bad for u. If Im gonna crash or get jittery or whatnot.
    Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.

The mind is the limit. As long as the mind can envision the fact that you can do something, you can do it, as long as you really believe 100 percent.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Wanna make some quick cash? I made 20 bucks in less than an hour the first time I signed up.

A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Shellum will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Depends how caffeine normally affects you.

Originally Posted by A_Shellum View Post
    Depends how caffeine normally affects you.
    I dont drink coffee but when i do it does nothing to me.

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just do 1 less scoop on the jack3d ull be fine. but it also depends on how much caf is in the coffee and caf has a half life of 6 hours so...
    Instagram: hyruliangoat_

BEST LOOKING MISCER
    CUTEST POSTER OF ALL TIME
    PEOPLE ASK FOR MY AUTOGRAPH AND PICTURE EVERYDAY CREW

Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post
    just do 1 less scoop on the jack3d ull be fine. but it also depends on how much caf is in the coffee and caf has a half life of 6 hours so...
    a half life?

Arnold Schwarzenegger

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Buildinmuscle7 View Post
    a half life?
    ull be fine lol

BEST LOOKING MISCER

Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Half life is the amount of time it takes a compound to break down naturally, or something like that, its been awhile since I took 9th grade science.

But I'd like a pretty solid answer to OP's queston aswell, on top of 3 scoops of Jack3d pre workout and 2 cups of coffee in the morning, I take 2 tabs of OxyElite Pro about 30 minutes after my last cup. Hope I don't go into a caff-rage or something

Originally Posted by Loydwrestler View Post
    Half life is the amount of time it takes a compound to break down naturally, or something like that, its been awhile since I took 9th grade science.

But I'd like a pretty solid answer to OP's queston aswell, on top of 3 scoops of Jack3d pre workout and 2 cups of coffee in the morning, I take 2 tabs of OxyElite Pro about 30 minutes after my last cup. Hope I don't go into a caff-rage or something
    1,3 dimeth and the caf are the only stims in the jack3d i believe, and the oxy has im assuming green tea extract, synephrine, caf and maybe some yohimbe? puttin them together is a lot of stims even though its spread out and then combined with the coffee..? add up the total amt of caf that ud get in a day (thats the majority of what those supps are) then ill tell u if ur pretty much caf doping or not lol but i can already expect that u probly are..

BEST LOOKING MISCER

TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10) TyDog420 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Buildinmuscle7 View Post
    I dont drink coffee but when i do it does nothing to me.
    then what makes you want to drink it now? if i drank coffe and took jack3d it would have my hands shaking
    Drink a fifth, f*ck a b*tch, smoke a spliff, and f*cking lift.

Climbin' rocks since 1992 ch0chi's Avatar
    ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You won't die, but you'll probably crash super hard.. Also your heart rate would probably be at an abnormal rate during workout. Which in turn could cause some pretty nasty stuff to happen.

Don't mix stimulants. Jack3d has a bunch of caffeine anyway.
    It's 4:30 in the morning. You think, "why am I up?" The world is asleep. Your not. Get to it bud, because your better than your boss. Your better than your peers. Your better than that kid that owned you in CoD last night.

Shut up and Squat.

Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Loydwrestler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I've never experienced a crash from any of them, even all together, if anything I'm up forever, loooong after my workouts.

But my heart rate does flutter once or twice an hour, and on the days I take OxyElite I do tend to get a little light headed during my workouts.