Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I'm Tired....

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tyrbolift View Post
    I'm tired of broad sweeping generalizations that paint members of various groups with the most extreme positions to argue against.

Me too, and I wish the left would stop doing it.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Wayne Evans has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by dbx View Post
    Robert A. Hall is a Marine Vietnam veteran who served five terms in the Massachusetts State Senate.
    Ahh...makes me proud.
    Thought I'd miss that did ya?...fooled you.

Yes...I agree with it all and also quite pissed about what the future generations must face.
    Glad I'm still above the dirt but not living forever.

Carry on....
    USMC: 1965-1969
    Original music:
    https://www.soundclick.com/artist/default.cfm?bandID=897733
    https://soundcloud.com/chulaivet1966
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/chulaivet/videos

Just an old guy trying to keep up his rhythm chops.
    "One persons perception of good music can be another persons definition of noise"

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by IronCharles View Post
    Not me. A lot of my investment portfolio is in oil stocks and bank holdings. I plan to retire in relative comfort, while the liberal slackers who suck from the government teat are living in a subsidized slum and subsisting on Top Ramen and tomato soup, purchased with their soon-to-be miniscule Social Security checks.
    Fair enough.
    How about I'm tired of paying a small fortune to fill up my tank and I'm tired of being charged to use my ATM card

And by ATM, I mean Automated Teller Machine not Ass To Mouth like you're thinking
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    Fair enough.
    How about I'm tired of paying a small fortune to fill up my tank
    That's easy! Ride a motorcycle! Especially being in SoCal.

And by ATM, I mean Automated Teller Machine not Ass To Mouth like you're thinking
    Had to look that one up. What has been seen.......

How you let that guy do that to you, I just can't comprehend!
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's easy! Ride a motorcycle! Especially being in SoCal.
    Why did I never think of that

But unfortunately, I need my truck to carry all my tools.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Why did I never think of that

But unfortunately, I need my truck to carry all my tools.

Consistency. Intensity. Medtreker's Avatar
    Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm tired
    Mr. Senator is a tired man indeed! I became rather tired myself just reading his lament.

I claim in no way to be as great a man as the Senator. However, I do know a little something from my mere (in comparison to the Senator's 63) years of experience. Life isn't fair. There's no thing or no one "out there" that cares about you the way you would care to think and believe. You take care of you and yours (and as many or few that you care to accept as "your's") as best you are able. Life is hard. Random events do happen, and beyond the countless multitudes of connected events that have brought forth our reality as it is laid before us, there's really no meaning to it all other than our perception and subsequent understanding of it all. Perhaps the Senator needs a nap.
    Tony

"Punch It Bishop"

Nice, but wont fit a ladder on that

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm tired of broad sweeping generalizations that paint members of various groups with the most extreme positions to argue against. It seems to have become quite common when we have the freedom of the internet to express ourselves without having to identify ourselves or answer challenges.

Where we are as a country is more a result of technological innovation, medical advances, scientific discoveries, and overpopulation than it is any one party or group's or individual's fault. Sure, we have easier lives and live longer than people did 100+ years ago, but now there's too many of us and the competition for life-giving resources we depend on is still fierce.

There's always been good and bad people. Keep fighting the good fight, but take care that you don't end up doing exactly what you rail against. (myself included)

This is a soapbox thread, right?

Next?.....
    "You have given out too much reputation..." blah blah blah.

At the risk of getting reamed, (especially bc I don't post here often)...here is my .02:

Any radical position on either side (be it liberal or conservative) is usually wrong.

Are there wealthy ppl who evade taxes and suck off the teat of govt in the form of tax breaks? Yes.

Are there poor ppl who abuse welfare and suck off the teat of the govt in the form of social programs? Yes.

When will we begin to have a conversation about the state of the average family in America?

Nice, but wont fit a ladder on that
    Such a Negative Nancy!

★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

â–º â–º â–ºDirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts â—„ â—„ â—„ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) w8killer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post

At the risk of getting reamed, (especially bc I don't post here often)...here is my .02:

Any radical position on either side (be it liberal or conservative) is usually wrong.

Are there wealthy ppl who evade taxes and suck off the teat of govt in the form of tax breaks? Yes.

Are there poor ppl who abuse welfare and suck off the teat of the govt in the form of social programs? Yes.

When will we begin to have a conversation about the state of the average family in America?
    ^this^
    - Don't get caught up in all the hype. Just lift, eat and rest! -

* Mad Hatter Crew

Such a Negative Nancy!

I bet he wears a helmet even when he's not riding

racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) racejunkie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Agree

Agree. Both sides have their flaws and good points. Programs were created to help people for a reason; it's the dishonest people that take advantage of the system that are the problem. Private businesses are just as guilty too. The average taxpayer in my state pays about $400 each year into taxes to "help out" businesses that get huge tax breaks and don't have to account for what they do if they leave or ship jobs overseas, so it works both ways. Most states spend millions every year to attract business at the taxpayers expense. Where are the jobs from the private sector that we are "funding?" Big biz takes advantage of the system just as much as dishonest citizens.

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm tired of broad sweeping generalizations that paint members of various groups with the most extreme positions to argue against. It seems to have become quite common when we have the freedom of the internet to express ourselves without having to identify ourselves or answer challenges.

Where we are as a country is more a result of technological innovation, medical advances, scientific discoveries, and overpopulation than it is any one party or group's or individual's fault. Sure, we have easier lives and live longer than people did 100+ years ago, but now there's too many of us and the competition for life-giving resources we depend on is still fierce.

There's always been good and bad people. Keep fighting the good fight, but take care that you don't end up doing exactly what you rail against. (myself included)

This is a soapbox thread, right?

Next?.....
    As usual, I don't agree with your liberal thinking . But also, as always...I welcome and appreciate your thoughts

dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dbx has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Disclaimer: This is now a 3 star thread. Take a guess at who hates mention of............

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kev,
    you need to move to Aus my friend. Its the land of social welfare. Go on unemployment benefits as soon as you leave school (at 15 yo, if you want). Stay on unemployment benefits for your whole life. Ah, sorry, after about 6 years, the govt. will shift you to sickness benefits with a doctors note (this means more money), it also keeps the unemployment numbers down. Get discounts on public transport, free medical, subsidised medication, subsidised govt. housing, have a couple of kids and the govt. will give you $8k for the birth of each one and increase your monthly payments and on it goes. Last year, the union for the unemployed ( yes they have a union), was lobbying for a pay rise. WTF, I thought you had to work to get paid and ask for a pay rise.
    At my last company in Aus, I offered a guy a job and he rejcted the offer because with all his govt. benefits, he told me he would be taking a pay cut if he accepted (WTF, a fkn pay cut) and we paid more than the required minimum wage.
    All this and the govt. told me I earn to much money, so I have to pay an extra tax levy to pay for the medical of all these people. Then the socialist govt. introduced a carbon tax, but only for those that in their opinion, earn to much (over 75k).
    I live in China now and I can tell you, if you dont do something to earn money here, you dont eat. People here who dont have a job will collect recycling waste and get some money from that or they will cook bbq on side of the road and sell, they are an industrious bunch, why? because they have to be.
    Oh and even though I no longer live in Aus, the socialist pricks in power, still demand that I pay them taxes and pay for medical insurance as well as all the other things I had to pay when I lived there. Im tired of it all to, believe me.
    pick it up and put it down

Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000) Frnkd is a name known to all. (+5000)

Being in the cross fire make us collateral damage. Nicely said
    I'm open to any suggestions and have a difficult time accepting limitations without an honest effort on my part, you can count on that!

"iCan, iWill, iHave"

There are always choices, no bad ones, no good ones, only "great" ones,
    "Oh, great!" :)

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Radical based upon what measure?

Based upon our countries history those evil extremist Tea Partiers are just average ever day conservatives.

Based upon that very same history our president is anti-American commie loving traitor.
    I'm a sad little man

Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Brackneyc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SP1966 View Post
    Radical based upon what measure?

Based upon our countries history those evil extremist Tea Partiers are just average ever day conservatives.

Based upon that very same history our president is anti-American commie loving traitor.

Yes.
    If you poke a bear in the eye, expect a bear like response.

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    Kev,
    you need to move to Aus my friend. Its the land of social welfare. Go on unemployment benefits as soon as you leave school (at 15 yo, if you want). Stay on unemployment benefits for your whole life. Ah, sorry, after about 6 years, the govt. will shift you to sickness benefits with a doctors note (this means more money), it also keeps the unemployment numbers down. Get discounts on public transport, free medical, subsidised medication, subsidised govt. housing, have a couple of kids and the govt. will give you $8k for the birth of each one and increase your monthly payments and on it goes. Last year, the union for the unemployed ( yes they have a union), was lobbying for a pay rise. WTF, I thought you had to work to get paid and ask for a pay rise.
    At my last company in Aus, I offered a guy a job and he rejcted the offer because with all his govt. benefits, he told me he would be taking a pay cut if he accepted (WTF, a fkn pay cut) and we paid more than the required minimum wage.
    All this and the govt. told me I earn to much money, so I have to pay an extra tax levy to pay for the medical of all these people. Then the socialist govt. introduced a carbon tax, but only for those that in their opinion, earn to much (over 75k).
    I live in China now and I can tell you, if you dont do something to earn money here, you dont eat. People here who dont have a job will collect recycling waste and get some money from that or they will cook bbq on side of the road and sell, they are an industrious bunch, why? because they have to be.
    Oh and even though I no longer live in Aus, the socialist pricks in power, still demand that I pay them taxes and pay for medical insurance as well as all the other things I had to pay when I lived there. Im tired of it all to, believe me.
    So much ignorance and misinformation in this post.Dole at 15? Absolutely not.Sickness benefits after 6yrs?Nope,wrong again.$8,000 for a baby? once again WRONG.Get your facts straight.

To receive Newstart,(unemployment benefits) one must be a minimum age of 16 and adhere to strict conditions such as actively seek employment and regular meetings with Centrelink.Don't stick to the rules and get cut off.Sickness Benefits are only paid to those that are injured or too ill to do their normal job and only if they were employed at the time of injury or illness.F#cked if I know where you get 6 yrs and a note from a doctor. The Baby Bonus was introduced by the last Federal Govt.,remember,to encourage people to increase our slowing birth rate.It is a one off $5000 payment to assist with purchasing necessary items for the child,cot,pram,clothes etc. EVERY citizen that gives birth is able to APPLY for the payment,it is not automatic.

Not ONE DOLLAR has been received by the govt. from Carbon Tax up until the last quarter.There are loopholes it seems.

I hope you never injure yourself and lose everything.Because then you would have to ASK our govt. if they will help you.Thankfully there is a system in place that ensures that no Australian citizen should be starving in the street.Yep,some f#ckers bludge off the system,but a s#itload don't and stick to the rules.Not everyone is a drugf#ck drunken Westy mate.

BTW,I paid some decent taxes and Medicare levies over the years too. I still pay taxes - GST on everything,remember.

EDIT: forgot to point out the carbon tax is $23 per tonne of EMITTED CO2 by Major Emitters only,on specific fossil fuels used.Places like Power Stations,coal mines,gold mines,very large manufacturers.
    Last edited by pvsampson; 02-24-2013 at 05:50 PM.

Originally Posted by pvsampson View Post
    So much ignorance and misinformation in this post.Dole at 15? Absolutely not.Sickness benefits after 6yrs?Nope,wrong again.$8,000 for a baby? once again WRONG.Get your facts straight.

To receive Newstart,(unemployment benefits) one must be a minimum age of 16 and adhere to strict conditions such as actively seek employment and regular meetings with Centrelink.Don't stick to the rules and get cut off.Sickness Benefits are only paid to those that are injured or too ill to do their normal job and only if they were employed at the time of injury or illness.F#cked if I know where you get 6 yrs and a note from a doctor. The Baby Bonus was introduced by the last Federal Govt.,remember,to encourage people to increase our slowing birth rate.It is a one off $5000 payment to assist with purchasing necessary items for the child,cot,pram,clothes etc. EVERY citizen that gives birth is able to APPLY for the payment,it is not automatic.

Not ONE DOLLAR has been received by the govt. from Carbon Tax up until the last quarter.There are loopholes it seems.

I hope you never injure yourself and lose everything.Because then you would have to ASK our govt. if they will help you.Thankfully there is a system in place that ensures that no Australian citizen should be starving in the street.Yep,some f#ckers bludge off the system,but a s#itload don't and stick to the rules.Not everyone is a drugf#ck drunken Westy mate.

BTW,I paid some decent taxes and Medicare levies over the years too. I still pay taxes - GST on everything,remember.

EDIT: forgot to point out the carbon tax is $23 per tonne of EMITTED CO2 by Major Emitters only,on specific fossil fuels used.Places like Power Stations,coal mines,gold mines,very large manufacturers.
    Sounds pretty much the same as a U.S. political difference/debate. I leave it at this; I miss John Howard .

Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000) Arnoldfan01 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not me. A lot of my investment portfolio is in oil stocks and bank holdings. I plan to retire in relative comfort, while the liberal slackers who suck from the government teat are living in a subsidized slum and subsisting on Top Ramen and tomato soup, purchased with their soon-to-be miniscule Social Security checks.
    Well stated! Big oil gets blamed for everything, and what can't be blamed on big oil, defaults to Bush.
    How about "big education", there's a crime for sure.

jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffaus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pvsampson View Post

Age must have changed from 15 to 16, used to be this. baby payment used to be 8k, I know people that recieved it, might have changed as well. Dole to sickness benefit after 6 years, true, i know 2 people that got this change,, one being my ex wifes lazy arse brother, takes alot of paperwork to get, be it is fact.
    And by the way PV, im all for helping people that have a genuine reason for requiring help,I would gladly handover money for honest peeps that have contributed to society, but you know as well as I do, there are so many lazy arse pricks living off all the hardworking people in Aus, it is disgraceful. Oh, and i still pay all the medicare levies, still have private health insurance in Aus even though I dont live there, so if i ever do get very sick and need to go back aus for treatment, I will do so, because I As far as the CT goes, Im glad there are loopholes, its a stupid tax introduced by a govt. being controlled by the greens and 2 independants and it once again shows the incompetence of this govt. that they introduce a tax that they cant enforce because of a loophole. Nuff said now.

Sounds pretty much the same as a U.S. political difference/debate. I leave it at this; I miss John Howard .
    I miss John Howard to.

pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pvsampson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jeffaus View Post
    Age must have changed from 15 to 16, used to be this. baby payment used to be 8k, I know people that recieved it, might have changed as well. Dole to sickness benefit after 6 years, true, i know 2 people that got this change,, one being my ex wifes lazy arse brother, takes alot of paperwork to get, be it is fact.
    And by the way PV, im all for helping people that have a genuine reason for requiring help,I would gladly handover money for honest peeps that have contributed to society, but you know as well as I do, there are so many lazy arse pricks living off all the hardworking people in Aus, it is disgraceful. Oh, and i still pay all the medicare levies, still have private health insurance in Aus even though I dont live there, so if i ever do get very sick and need to go back aus for treatment, I will do so, because I As far as the CT goes, Im glad there are loopholes, its a stupid tax introduced by a govt. being controlled by the greens and 2 independants and it once again shows the incompetence of this govt. that they introduce a tax that they cant enforce because of a loophole. Nuff said now.
    You may have confused Sickness Allowance,as it is now called,with Disability Pension

http://www.humanservices.gov.au/cust...ness-allowance

I was on sickness allowance after I injured myself at work,and the company and insurance claimed I hurt myself out of work.I received a compensation payment 4 yrs later,and I had to pay back Centrelink what they paid me before the case was finalized.It was just over $59,000,which was a MAJOR percentage of the settlement.

Originally Posted by eomrat View Post
    I have a friend who had the lower part of his right leg blown off in Afghanistan almost exactly one year ago. Three days ago he scored 282/300 on his physical fitness test. Two weeks from now he will execute a parachute jump from a C-141.

What was the nature of your injury?
    Excellent,good on him.

All I had was a blown disc.

Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Phattso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Easy to answer, Ms. Chispita. Our country's average family is becoming a family that expects full entitlements. This average family will and has become the majority. As a result, our government will get bigger and bigger. After some time, and not that much time, it will not be worth having a small business. The current administration has no clue for economic development. Even many democrats are seeing this. Freedom of the press is even being suppressed by the administration, i.e. threats against Bob Woodward and others. Even the black community is seeing the administrations' socialistic policies.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Phattso View Post
    Easy to answer, Ms. Chispita. Our country's average family is becoming a family that expects full entitlements. This average family will and has become the majority. As a result, our government will get bigger and bigger. After some time, and not that much time, it will not be worth having a small business. The current administration has no clue for economic development. Even many democrats are seeing this. Freedom of the press is even being suppressed by the administration, i.e. threats against Bob Woodward and others. Even the black community is seeing the administrations' socialistic policies.
    Dude,

I don't even...