Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    steel211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steel211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steel211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

GHB and working out.

Hey all, recently I had quit working out and went on a binge drinking episode. I have since quit and am looking to get back my muscle mass and toned shape. I am overweight at the moment but am working hard to fix that. I have proper diet and exersize now.

My question to all of you is, I have heard GHB helps in terms of working out. Is there any truth to this that any of you know about? Could it help muscles rebuild faster? Or is it just the fact that it may allow for increased stamina/endurance/tolerance to pain?

I have a bunch of this stuff and would love to know how this may help my workout, and how much to dose for optimum results.

Thanks anyone who can help.

I am also considering taking Novedex, and Superpump 250. I will supply links to both of them, does anyone forsee any problems with GHB and combining these? Or even GHB alone?

? Super Pump - http://www.vitamaker.com/super-pump-punch.html

? Novedex - http://www.vitamaker.com/novedex-xt.html

Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000)
    By GHB you mean Gama Hydroxybutyric Acid? If not, I must be slow or something because these acronyms have been killing me lately.

Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think he's talkin about Georgia Home Boy aka as a date rape drug. right?
    BALL 'TIL i FALL - DRINK 'TIL I FAINT
    ****Misc. Drummer #1****

Reps:

Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Shaggytph View Post
    i think he's talkin about Georgia Home Boy aka as a date rape drug. right?
    Yeah.... not sure how exactly that would help with lifting... lol

steel211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steel211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steel211 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by blink922 View Post
    By GHB you mean Gama Hydroxybutyric Acid? If not, I must be slow or something because these acronyms have been killing me lately.
    Yes, Gamma-Hydroxybutyric Acid.

I have read that it increases HGH as well as the speed of muscle repair.

Here is a single users report on using the substance:

Muscle Repair:
    If I pulled a muscle (neck, shoulder, back, etc.), I began to notice that the healing time is significantly shortened. For instance, if I pull a muscle in my neck it used to take 3-5 days before the pain was gone. Taking a muscle relaxer (such as Flexaril) would cut it down to 2-3 days, but GHB usually will cut the healing process down to a single night! When I work out extra hard, I no longer wake up in the morning sore! I built a deck on the back of my house last fall and I was extremely sore that night. I took an extra dose of GHB, and when I woke up in the morning I was like new. The level 6-10 sleep that GHB gives me is a muscle repairing sleep, many times more than that of ****** (which according to Pharmacia gives patients level 5 sleep where the body begins to repair muscle).
    ? Source - http://www.erowid.org/experiences/exp.php?ID=24116

Yes, I am aware this is in some states an illegal drug and is also considered a possible "date rape" drug, although let me assure you I am not using this for recreational usage in any way at all. I will be taking a single grams dose before each workout which is considered "Light". GHB is also prescribed in some situations. So please spare me the druggy bull**** please, thanks.

Low Dose:
    A low dose of GHB (usually from .5 to 1.5 gms) often causes effects similar to those of 1-3 drinks of alchohol. Users can feel a mild relaxation, increased sociability, slightly decreased motor skills, sometimes mild dizziness, and other effects similar to mild alchol intoxication. Even at low doses it is improper and dangerous for GHB users to drive or operate heavy machinery.

Regular use of GHB or equivalents can cause marked physical addiction. With 4-6 uses per week (single dose per use) at 'normal' dosages, people report finding that they need to increase their dose somewhat to get the same level of intoxication and many also report that they often feel like they need a little GHB to feel normal.

That doesn't sound like anything I'd want to use pre-workout. You know how dangerous that could be?

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Too salty tasting, and i didnt wanna work out. It was measured using a water bottle cap, however much that is. Be careful, i seen two people i know od from that shot, not cool.
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

Low Dose:
    A low dose of GHB (usually from .5 to 1.5 gms) often causes effects similar to those of 1-3 drinks of alchohol. Users can feel a mild relaxation, increased sociability, slightly decreased motor skills, sometimes mild dizziness, and other effects similar to mild alchol intoxication. Even at low doses it is improper and dangerous for GHB users to drive or operate heavy machinery.

Regular use of GHB or equivalents can cause marked physical addiction. With 4-6 uses per week (single dose per use) at 'normal' dosages, people report finding that they need to increase their dose somewhat to get the same level of intoxication and many also report that they often feel like they need a little GHB to feel normal.

That doesn't sound like anything I'd want to use pre-workout. You know how dangerous that could be?
    Yes, in that instance. My situation is different, 1g of GHB would have absolutely no effect on my body what so ever in terms of intoxication. I know this because this isn't my first time using it, just the first time using it non-recreationally.

The only thing I would be getting from this would be its apparent ability to speed muscle repair and increase HGH. Addiction is also not an issue as well, as I've been there done that and much worse before.

Originally Posted by Eyayo View Post
    Too salty tasting, and i didnt wanna work out. It was measured using a water bottle cap, however much that is. Be careful, i seen two people i know od from that shot, not cool.
    You probably took a recreational dose then, this isn't what I'm talking about. Taste is not an issue with me at all either.

Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jamier11 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Well sounds like a calorie-friendly alternative to drinking a few beers.

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Low Dose:

GHB occurs naturally inside your body and was one of the best supplements out there before the FDA made it prescription only and the DEA made it controlled. If you use impure stuff or stupidly take far more than recommended you could have some issues.
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000) 10TonBrick is just really nice. (+1000)
    you just posted this in the teen section
    Chew Crew
    MFC

censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50) censored will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wouldn't **** with that ****.
    You can walk outisde and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that you're a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends may come and go. But two hundred pounds is always two hundred pounds.
    -Henry Rollins

The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_cannibal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    GHB is usually taken before going to sleep. It increases GH release:

Simultaneous stimulation of slow-wave sleep and growth hormone secretion by gamma-hydroxybutyrate in normal young Men.
    Van Cauter E, Plat L, Scharf MB, Leproult R, Cespedes S, L'Hermite-Bal?riaux M, Copinschi G.
    Department of Medicine, University of Chicago, Illinois 60637, USA. evacauter@medicine.bsd.uchicago.edu

The aim of this study was to investigate, in normal young men, whether gamma-hydroxybutyrate (GHB), a reliable stimulant of slow-wave (SW) sleep in normal subjects, would simultaneously enhance sleep related growth hormone (GH) secretion. Eight healthy young men participated each in four experiments involving bedtime oral administration of placebo, 2.5, 3.0, and 3.5 g of GHB. Polygraphic sleep recordings were performed every night, and blood samples were obtained at 15-min intervals from 2000 to 0800. GHB effects were mainly observed during the first 2 h after sleep onset. There was a doubling of GH secretion, resulting from an increase of the amplitude and the duration of the first GH pulse after sleep onset. This stimulation of GH secretion was significantly correlated to a simultaneous increase in the amount of sleep stage IV. Abrupt but transient elevations of prolactin and cortisol were also observed, but did not appear to be associated with the concomitant stimulation of SW sleep. Thyrotropin and melatonin profiles were not altered by GHB administration. These data suggest that pharmacological agents that reliably stimulate SW sleep, such as GHB, may represent a novel class of powerful GH secretagogues.
    Also, here is a link to an article on that subject with more references to studies:
    http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/dharkam/ghb.htm

Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Eyayo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by steel211 View Post

You probably took a recreational dose then, this isn't what I'm talking about. Taste is not an issue with me at all either.
    Gotcha. And yea, I had a few caps that night.
    "The remembrance of the righteous one is due for a blessing, but the very name of the wicked ones will rot." (Proverbs 10:7)

Maximize Intense..... Some serious stuff....

Originally Posted by uniquenutrition View Post
    GHB occurs naturally inside your body and was one of the best supplements out there before the FDA made it prescription only and the DEA made it controlled. If you use impure stuff or stupidly take far more than recommended you could have some issues.
    My stuff is 99.98%+ purity guaranteed. Do you have any experience or information to share on the subject of using it as a supplement? I have a steady source.

Originally Posted by RoidRage300 View Post
    you just posted this in the teen section
    Yes, on complete accident. They wouldn't know jack **** about this. Sorry, I'm new, sue me.

The cannibal: Thank you very much for that information, it is greatly appreciated. I think I am going to go ahead and give this baby a go.

Improve your Mind CognitiveNutrition's Avatar
    CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000) CognitiveNutrition is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by steel211 View Post
    My stuff is 99.98%+ purity guaranteed. Do you have any experience or information to share on the subject of using it as a supplement? I have a steady source.
    Of course. I've used it prior to both working out and sleep. Usually 1-2 grams pre workout and higher doses as needed before sleep.

I found it quite helpful.
    www.cognitivenutrition.com
    www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

PEA 750 mg caps: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/peaultra.html
    PEA Dosing: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=261217881&postcount=1379

Shame the guy calling me an idiot removed his post with his bull**** source made by some mother of a 15 year old when there's scientific studies disproving a lot of the **** said on it, I had such a rage fueled rant in store for him and everything, lol.

I really regret ever posting this thread in that damn teen section, need to pay more attention next time.

Thanks unique.
    Last edited by steel211; 11-15-2007 at 01:46 PM.

Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah.... not sure how exactly that would help with lifting... lol
    hahaha. i was totally joking man. glad someone caught on
    BALL 'TIL i FALL - DRINK 'TIL I FAINT
    ****Misc. Drummer #1****

Reps:

DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DFA has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    go watch the movie "the mans whos arms exploded" then you wont want GHB.

DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DallasRG has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=steel211;96878241]Addiction is also not an issue as well, as I've been there done that and much worse before.[QUOTE]

My friend, if you've been addicted to substances before, than addiction is an issue. There's no cure for addiction. You may have stopped using a certain drug but I'm sure you've replaced it with some other form of addiction if you think that addiction is no longer and issue, whether it be drugs or not. GHB is not necessary, end of story.
    YEEEAAHHH BUDDYYYY! LIGHT WEIGHT!

AFOX will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFOX will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFOX will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFOX will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFOX will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFOX will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFOX will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFOX will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFOX will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFOX will become famous soon enough. (+50) AFOX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My friend, if you've been addicted to substances before, than addiction is an issue. There's no cure for addiction. You may have stopped using a certain drug but I'm sure you've replaced it with some other form of addiction if you think that addiction is no longer and issue, whether it be drugs or not. GHB is not necessary, end of story.

Great advice my friend. I was thinking the same thing. From his comments on his binge drinking and reference to hard drugs, this young man has addict writen all over him. Using GHB would be very unwise, and his pattern of cross-addiction is obvious. Steel211, from one addict to another, get help with your addiction problems first. Your addiction will rear its ugly head before you know it, and it will get worse than it was before. You are young and should address this now. Do not wait until you are in your 30's like I did.

Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Xc is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Isn't GHB a precursor to HgH? I'm almost positive I have heard someone taking it as a cheap HgH route but can't remember where I saw that at.
    Currently: Attending BB.com School of Medicine.
    Retired From BB.com
    --NRC--

in ur frig eatin ur foodz sumguy's Avatar
    sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sumguy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Xc View Post
    Isn't GHB a precursor to HgH? I'm almost positive I have heard someone taking it as a cheap HgH route but can't remember where I saw that at.
    It used to be popular for that before laws became yet more restrictive.

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    is it still legal to purchase in some states?

Originally Posted by vazquez View Post
    is it still legal to purchase in some states?
    Nope, it's a Schedule 1 controlled substance, which means it's highly illegal in every state.

bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50) bbgolfer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nope, it's a Schedule 1 controlled substance, which means it's highly illegal in every state.
    Right, it is schedule one as GHB...However, it then becomes schedule III when sold as Xyrem.

vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000) vazquez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    thank guys.

Originally Posted by bbgolfer View Post
    Right, it is schedule one as GHB...However, it then becomes schedule III when sold as Xyrem.
    Ah, good info. Didn't know the government still thought it had any medical benefits (many S1 substances have medical benefits that they refuse to acknowledge)

Registered User creativedesignz's Avatar
    creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    it really is amazing how much research chems are online and sold. i have found some stuff called 2C-I and other derivatives. people are claiming ecstacy like effects off of it with minimal sides. so many different compounds!
    everytime you stay out late,
    everytime you sleep in,
    everytime you miss a meal,
    everytime you miss a workout,
    you make it that much easier for me to beat you,
    ...I will beat you, because in my mind I already have....

Originally Posted by creativedesignz View Post
    it really is amazing how much research chems are online and sold. i have found some stuff called 2C-I and other derivatives. people are claiming ecstacy like effects off of it with minimal sides. so many different compounds!
    There was a whole big thing in England a while back with a product that exactly mimicked MDMA effects, but was completely legal. Not sure what it was called, I'll ask my roomate about it once he gets back (he's the one who told me about it)