Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    wakenn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by skiplacour View Post
    How tall and how much did you weigh when you were 18?

6' 1" about 120 pounds?
    Ya about that. 120-125... maybe an inch shorter.

I am a MASS MACHINE! skiplacour's Avatar
    skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by wakenn View Post
    Recently I've been really frustrated. I'm 21. Been going to personal trainers 3 times a week since I was 18. Gone through 3 of them. I gained 20 pounds of muscle the first 8 months and then another solid 15 later on during growth sperts. I haven't gained anything in about a year. I'm now 6'1 at 152 pounds. I have a really low fat percentage and I can't seem to gain weight at all. Muscle, fat, anything... I go 3 times a week to a personal trainer, I also do heavy Mixed martial arts... brazilian jiu jitsu for the past year or so. I've tried eating a ton, protein powders, all sorts of diets... it's just not doing anything. Recently I found out that after doing a dna panel and about 20 blood tests that my body isn't producing any amino acids. I got 1000mg pills taken daily so now I feel much more "recovered".. but I can't move from my current weight and it doesn't seem like I'm gaining any muscle, definition, etc.

What is your oppinion on my situation?
    Also if you wouldn't mind sharing your favorite workout program... dvd or non so I can get going on something else. Also if you have any suggestions on eating and diets I should implement to try for a little while.

I attached 2 photos... 1 from today in the mirror and 1 from a little over a year ago. I can't seem to move from where I am now as far as mass.
    Is there are particular diagnosis for when your "body isn't producing amino acids"? Does that have a name? Does you doctor figure that's what causing you challenges?

It sounds like you are pretty active person. If you decided to concentrate on more consistent, precision eating and overload, heavy weight training more, you might have a much easier time building muscle.

Those are choices you will need to make based on how badly you wanted to build muscle in a quicker time period.

NOTE: You all can make it a lot easier for me to help you by posting your questions HERE in the my thread in the IFBB Professional Bodybuilding section of this Bodybuilding.com Forum.

In addition, I'd be happy to answer any question you have that are specific to your own personal needs. With that being stated, be sure you check out this organized, categorized list of questions that I've already answered. They are all included in this free pdf flie that you can view at your own convenience. There are short articles, videos, and podcasts to explain my points more clearly.

Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) skiplacour is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ilovemoney1 View Post
    only thing i have at home are 25 lbs dumbells and i cant workout at a gym

is it possible to do ss with resistance bands?

also i have wide hips(due to fat stores on thighs and such) and i wnna know if i go on a cut wll it solve the problem? although it seems to be that my hip bone itself is wide
    You can do some overload resistance training with 25-pound dumbbells and resistance bands--but certainly not as effectively and efficiently as you can with more weight and more exercise options.

Losing some body with definitely make your hips not look so wide.
    Read my personal story "I Kept This A Secret From You My Entire Natural Bodybuilding Career" ===> www.skiplacour.com/is-this-all-there-is

Visit Skip La Cour's Mass Machine Nutrition store on Bodybuilding.com - Supreme. Clean. Mass Machine Nutrition. ===> www.SLtips.com/3

Nathan995 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Karate and odybuilding

Two months ago, I stopped my kyokushin karate training to build some muscle. I have now been off karate for 2 and a half months, and have been lifting the entire time. I have seen some great gains in my muscle mass and tone and have taken a great liking to bodybuilding and wish to continue. My Goal is to put on as much mass as possible, as fast as possible, or in other words 'Get Big'. I would like to know if I go back to karate, will I loose any muscle mass? Will my gains slow down? Or anything else that might effect my Bodybuilding. Any help would be much appreciated.

CodyTodd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I Have Two Questions That May Or May Not Sound Stupid. 1st: Can the rest day safetly and knowledgably be eliminated ? 2: How Big Of an impact does cardio days have on a program more focused on Size ?

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    can u answer my question pleasE?

Originally Posted by jon1995 View Post
    my goals are to get big (bulk) im 170 pounds at around 6'4.

low fat- less than .35 per pounds moderate fat .45-.6 per pounds, high fat above .6 grams per pound
    low carbs less than 150 moderate 150-300 high carbs more than 300

but could you post what you recommend for both bulking and cutting?
    Moderate. Moderate.

Those terms get thrown around a lot.

Tell me what "bulking" means to you?

Then, after you've bulked, what exactly does cutting mean to you?

NOTE: You all can make it a lot easier for me to help you by posting your questions HERE in the my thread in the IFBB Professional Bodybuilding section of this Bodybuilding.com Forum.

In addition, I'd be happy to answer any question you have that are specific to your own personal needs. With that being stated, be sure you check out this organized, categorized list of questions that I've already answered. They are all included in this free pdf flie that you can view at your own convenience. There are short articles, videos, and podcasts to explain my points more clearly.

Originally Posted by CodyTodd View Post
    I Have Two Questions That May Or May Not Sound Stupid. 1st: Can the rest day safetly and knowledgably be eliminated ? 2: How Big Of an impact does cardio days have on a program more focused on Size ?
    Your body needs to rest and recuperate adequately from your intense weight training sessions. I appreciate your desire to do more work to reach your goals.

Cardiovascular training can hinder muscle building. You have to be intelligent in your approach.

Originally Posted by Nathan995 View Post
    Two months ago, I stopped my kyokushin karate training to build some muscle. I have now been off karate for 2 and a half months, and have been lifting the entire time. I have seen some great gains in my muscle mass and tone and have taken a great liking to bodybuilding and wish to continue. My Goal is to put on as much mass as possible, as fast as possible, or in other words 'Get Big'. I would like to know if I go back to karate, will I loose any muscle mass? Will my gains slow down? Or anything else that might effect my Bodybuilding. Any help would be much appreciated.
    With a structured and disciplined bodybuilding training and eating regimen, you can continue building muscle mass quite effectively.

Just like with anything else in life, the more you focus on one goal the faster you'll get there. How you allocate your time and how you set your priorities are decisions you'll need to make for yourself.

I would think your matial arats skills will be more negatively affected by all the new muscle than vise versa.

Zrzehner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zrzehner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm having trouble Deadlifting. I've watch many videos for form but I just can't get it down. My problems are a rounded back and my knees and hips lockout at different times. (I'm 6'2" but I'm not blaming my lack of form on height. I've seen plenty of people do it when they are my height or taller.) I start deadlifting around 135 pounds, then people told me i needed more weight to help see the problems and fix the form so i went up to 225. advice?

Thank you so much,
    -Z

jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jon1995 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Moderate. Moderate.

Those terms get thrown around a lot.

Tell me what "bulking" means to you?

Then, after you've bulked, what exactly does cutting mean to you?

bulking - adding lean mass with a minimum of fat addition

cutting - take away the additional fat youve added in a bulk

Originally Posted by Zrzehner View Post
    I'm having trouble Deadlifting. I've watch many videos for form but I just can't get it down. My problems are a rounded back and my knees and hips lockout at different times. (I'm 6'2" but I'm not blaming my lack of form on height. I've seen plenty of people do it when they are my height or taller.) I start deadlifting around 135 pounds, then people told me i needed more weight to help see the problems and fix the form so i went up to 225. advice?

Thank you so much,
    -Z
    Hi Zrzehner...

It's a challenge to know exactly what you can improve upon without seeing you Deadlift. With that being stated, there are only so many variables that need to be considered.

I've found this to help many people.

1. Keep your eyes looking upward during the movement. Your body tends to follow your eyes. Many people's body position goes slightly forward during the movement.

2. Keep your chin up too (for the same reasons as above).

3. Keep the bar as close to your shins and thighs on the way up. The move that bar/weight go forward, the more your body positioning will follow it.

4. Keep the bar as close to your thighs and shin on the way down (for the same reasons as above).

Let me know if you find those tips helpful.

Also, if you ever want to video an exercise and
    post it to YouTube, I'll gladly take a look at it and offer advice that's specific to you.

Last edited by skiplacour; 11-12-2011 at 11:47 AM.

Originally Posted by jon1995 View Post
    bulking - adding lean mass with a minimum of fat addition

cutting - take away the additional fat youve added in a bulk
    They common goal in both instances is to build/maintain high quality muscle mass without fat, correct?

What would be the major differences in your eating plan--besides that you allow yourself to add extra fat while bulking?

I believe there is a way to build the quality muscle you want WITHOUT going to either extreme. It does take more disciple and structure though.

Should you "bulk up" in order to build more muscle?

lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    They common goal in both instances is to build/maintain high quality muscle mass without fat, correct?

What would be the major differences in your eating plan--besides that you allow yourself to add extra fat while bulking?

I believe there is a way to build the quality muscle you want WITHOUT going to either extreme. It does take more disciple and structure though.

Read your article about bulking up,You have mentioned that you don't need to add weight or excess calories to build muscles,my question would be how is it possible to add muscle without gaining weight?
    The limits of the body and mind are unknown to most people.

Originally Posted by lajoo View Post
    Read your article about bulking up,You have mentioned that you don't need to add weight or excess calories to build muscles,my question would be how is it possible to add muscle without gaining weight?
    Obviously, if you are building/adding muscle then you are gaining "weight." My point is that all "weight" is NOT quality muscle. When many people "bulk up", their diet allows them to gain a lot of unnecessary body fat. They give themselves permission to get fat--but it's a look at as planned "bulk" (not getting fat to them).

That body fat just needs to be stripped away later when they are "cutting'.

So, you need to question with those net results, how effective is that eating strategy in the long run?

lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lajoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Obviously, if you are building/adding muscle then you are gaining "weight." My point is that all "weight" is NOT quality muscle. When many people "bulk up", their diet allows them to gain a lot of unnecessary body fat. They give themselves permission to get fat--but it's a look at as planned "bulk" (not getting fat to them).

That body fat just needs to be stripped away later when they are "cutting'.

So, you need to question with those net results, how effective is that eating strategy in the long run?
    I see your point,you are referring to what we call "clean bulking" here.

I believe that both approaches can yield the same results,in instance one of the members here(babyslayer) dirty bulked to about 380 pounds then cut down to around 240,he could have clean bulked all the way but his argument was all of that excess calories was mandatory for the strength gains he was getting.

Personally myself i'm planning to reach around 210-220 pounds cut and then take your approach(clean bulk all the way).

Originally Posted by lajoo View Post
    I see your point,you are referring to what we call "clean bulking" here.

I believe that both approaches can yield the same results,in instance one of the members here(babyslayer) dirty bulked to about 380 pounds then cut down to around 240,he could have clean bulked all the way but his argument was all of that excess calories was mandatory for the strength gains he was getting.

Personally myself i'm planning to reach around 210-220 pounds cut and then take your approach(clean bulk all the way).
    Your definition of "clean bulk" is that you still eat an excess number of calories--it's just that it isn't "junk food", correct?

Zrzehner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Zrzehner has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi Zrzehner...

It's a challenge to know exactly what you can improve upon without seeing you Deadlift. With that being stated, there are only so many variables that need to be considered.

I've found this to help many people.

1. Keep your eyes looking upward during the movement. Your body tends to follow your eyes. Many people's body position goes slightly forward during the movement.

2. Keep your chin up too (for the same reasons as above).

3. Keep the bar as close to your shins and thighs on the way up. The move that bar/weight go forward, the more your body positioning will follow it.

4. Keep the bar as close to your thighs and shin on the way down (for the same reasons as above).

Let me know if you find those tips helpful.

Also, if you ever want to video and exercise and post it to YouTube, I'll gladly take a look at it and offer advice that's specific to you.

Thanks, I'll put the tips to work and record my form and put it on YouTube. I'll post it later, thanks skiplacour!

Your definition of "clean bulk" is that you still eat an excess number of calories--it's just that it isn't "junk food", correct?
    pretty much ,the excess calories would be like 250-500 more than maintenance,with a cheat day every 1-2 weeks

i'm gonna think of lots of questions to ask you

cluster15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How can i do my cardio with my injured knee?? is there any other cardio thats not!! using my legs??? plss comment friends!!!...

its not a serious injury but if im running too long its hurting... i dont want to lose my motivation because of my long rest.. ive decided to rest my left leg for it to recover.. but i need cardio for my fat loss..

what should i do? does weight lifting is enough??

plss comment really need your help...

rapid17x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rapid17x has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi. Im 17@ 30% bf and im in the process of some major cutting. But im tired of going to the gym for 2hrs/ day on the kris gethin teen cutting program. its really interfereing with my school and life and i feel really tired and de motivated at the gym. So i just wanted to ask you if you know of any programs where you have seen teens/ men like me (really big at 30% bf percentage) have some real progress. can you please recommed me a program. i dont want to spend must time at the gym (im ok with 1-1.5hrs/day) . i really need your help thank you.

Also people tell me that losing weight is about diet. and the majority of my diet is rice. so will the carbs interfere with my fat loss if i follow my macros. thanks

Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swamp Dog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No questions, just comments. Skip, you have been more than patient and helpful. I am impress. Thanks alot for your willingness to offer advice.

Originally Posted by cluster15 View Post
    How can i do my cardio with my injured knee?? is there any other cardio thats not!! using my legs??? plss comment friends!!!...

its not a serious injury but if im running too long its hurting... i dont want to lose my motivation because of my long rest.. ive decided to rest my left leg for it to recover.. but i need cardio for my fat loss..

what should i do? does weight lifting is enough??

plss comment really need your help...
    if running is the problem try walking on a treadmill with like 10% incline or does that gurt your knee too?

and..
    Originally Posted by Swamp Dog View Post
    No questions, just comments. Skip, you have been more than patient and helpful. I am impress. Thanks alot for your willingness to offer advice.
    This.

thanks bro ill have to give it a read.

mkjones1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    These might seem like stupid questions but I really don't want to make a thread and I have read around but like some personal advice if possible...

What is the best way to optimize what I do to gain mass?

I just turned 18, weight about 155, 6 feet tall. I would say I'm an decent athlete, but I never lifted till recently (two months).

Usually I've been trying to eat around 2.5-3k cal a day (I will start measuring accurately soon), work out every other day for 3-4x a week, and do cardio.

My workout routine usually consists of maxing out on 3 machines at that work out different parts of the upper body (usually I do 14 x 70, 8 x 90, 6 x 110, 10 x 90) and bench pressing if I have someone to spot me (max out at 6x110). I'm kind of hesitant to use free weights more simply cause I don't know what to do with them other than a few basic exercises... I feel like I have no set plan, except increasing my max slowly.

Before or after this I play anywhere from 1-2 hours of basketball -- is it better for me to do cardio before of after? I'm thinking before, and that's usually what I do now.

Over the past month or so I feel like I have gotten a lot more toned but not really sure how much more mass I've gained. My 2-pac is stagnating -- can you recommend some exercised for lower abs?

Sorry if I'm being incoherent here, just need some advice. I have looked at your vids/advice you posted above, but if you could offer some personal advice that would be great.
    Last edited by mkjones1980; 11-13-2011 at 01:14 AM.

Originally Posted by mkjones1980 View Post
    These might seem like stupid questions but I really don't want to make a thread and I have read around but like some personal advice if possible...

What is the best way to optimize what I do to gain mass?

I just turned 18, weight about 155, 6 feet tall. I would say I'm an decent athlete, but I never lifted till recently (two months).

Usually I've been trying to eat around 2.5-3k cal a day (I will start measuring accurately soon), work out every other day for 3-4x a week, and do cardio.

My workout routine usually consists of maxing out on 3 machines at that work out different parts of the upper body (usually I do 14 x 70, 8 x 90, 6 x 110, 10 x 90) and bench pressing if I have someone to spot me (max out at 6x110). I'm kind of hesitant to use free weights more simply cause I don't know what to do with them other than a few basic exercises... I feel like I have no set plan, except increasing my max slowly.

Before or after this I play anywhere from 1-2 hours of basketball -- is it better for me to do cardio before of after? I'm thinking before, and that's usually what I do now.

Over the past month or so I feel like I have gotten a lot more toned but not really sure how much more mass I've gained. My 2-pac is stagnating -- can you recommend some exercised for lower abs?

Sorry if I'm being incoherent here, just need some advice. I have looked at your vids/advice you posted above, but if you could offer some personal advice that would be great.
    Hi mkjones1980....

You make perfect sense. I understand what you are asking.

You have a workout plan in place. That's a great start.

You know about how many calories you are eating--and will get more specific by outlining in detail. Another great starting point.

One thing you need to do is be patient while you are figuring everything out. You'll only been working out a very short period of time.

What exactly are your goals? That's important for you to decide upon and information that someone else needs to properly help you.

Are you trying to build as much muscle as humanly possible with a ripped six pack as soon as possible? Or, are you more of a performance athlete working out to become a better basketball player?

mkjones1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Definitely trying to gain mass/muscle/get ripped and not performance training for a sport.

Originally Posted by mkjones1980 View Post
    Definitely trying to gain mass/muscle/get ripped and not performance training for a sport.
    You definitely should take a step back to build a strong foundation. A foundation that will last a lifetime.

Invest some time as read, watch, and listen to this information:

Expert Advice for Beginners

VIDEO - Introduction to Bodybuilding

VIDEO - Body Transformation Tips

VIDEO - Pumping Iron for Beginners

VIDEO - What Do Male Bodybuilders Eat?

VIDEO - How to Get Started

VIDEO - How to Build Muscle Mass

VIDEO - Basic Back Workout

PODCAST - How to Choose and Use a Mentor to Get You to the Next Level

How beginners can develop more CERTAINTY and CONFIDENCE in what they are doing

VIDEO -Determining Which Strategies Work: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

VIDEO - Tips to Remember When Getting Advice: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

Balance in Life and Striving for Greatness: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

Dealing With "Plateaus" with Your Progress: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

Evaluating Your Physique and Making Decisions: Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence Video Series

How This "Developing UNSHAKABLE Certainty & Confidence" Video Series Will Help You

Training tips for beginners

How many sets per exercise should a beginner do?

Specific and step-by-step instructions for beginners on how to create an effective nutrition plan (follow the thread)

================================================== =====

Then, download and study this PDF file with some great Q & As. Just click the ones that, at this level, are things you need to know:

Download a FREE pdf file of a conveniently categorized list of
    hot links of the "Best Questions Answered in this Skip La Cour"
    Bodybuilding.com Forum
    thread by clicking here

iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000) iLovemyLuxe is just really nice. (+1000)
    just started dc and was following a modified version of it

A
    Deadlift 5/3/1
    DB row 15 reps rest paused
    Decline bench press 15 reps RP
    Underhand lat pulldown 15 reps RP
    Push press 15 reps RP
    Weighted ab work (rest paused or straight sets)

B
    Squats 5/3/1
    Leg curl OR glute ham raise 15 reps RP
    Tricep movement 20 rep RP
    Bicep curls 20 reps RP
    Weighted oblique work 15 reps RP

Done 3x a week ABA BAB

what are your thoughts on that compared to the original split
    181lb/82.5kg USPA Powerlifter
    475/305/585

michael2828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michael2828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michael2828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michael2828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michael2828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michael2828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) michael2828 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hey skip! i appreciate what your doing for everyone its proven to help alot of people, but my question might be a little tough to answer ha, what can i do to keep my headup when im 16 yrs old and my diet/routine is perfect yet i havent gained an oz of muscle in over a year? well this is all because of my T levels, 200 i am going to get on TRT but do you think it will help much since it will help much since my levels will probly never been normal? will i have an easier time putting on muscle mass since right now my levels are lower than the average 85-100 year old male?