Page 159 of 169 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,770 of 5046
    DoHiCaN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoHiCaN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoHiCaN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoHiCaN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoHiCaN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoHiCaN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoHiCaN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoHiCaN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoHiCaN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoHiCaN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) DoHiCaN is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hands down Mr. Hyde.

urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urg862 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Universal Shock Therapy....no crazy amounts of stimulants but enough to provide a decent kick...it provides great pumps and extreme focus.....it's the "Bodybuilder's Pre-Workout"
    VELOCITY NUTRITION

Tossinbiscuits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossinbiscuits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossinbiscuits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossinbiscuits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossinbiscuits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossinbiscuits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossinbiscuits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossinbiscuits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossinbiscuits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossinbiscuits is on a distinguished road. (+10) Tossinbiscuits is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What about mixing your own by buying all the ingredients?

my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by MikeStig View Post
    Loving white flood right now
    it still have that all day after taste?
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Registered User BargainHunter18's Avatar
    BargainHunter18 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    MET-Rx Nitro pump all the way.
    Cheapest here by far if you google superior sports solutions, or s-sports- dot co dot uk

Bullnox for President mrericc69's Avatar
    mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mrericc69 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tried probably far more pre's than one should, and for quite some time now I still feel Bullnox by Betancourt is the best pre!
    "It ain't about how hard you can hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward..."
    My Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=618410343
    Lifting is no longer a hobby, its an addiction

VishnuR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

No shotgun

The bottom line is that everyone reacts to pre-workouts differently. I've tried NO Explode and that was absolutely horrible. Sent me to the bathroom 10 mins after taking it and I felt absolutely drained of energy after. Whatever it has in it definitely doesn't agree with me. I've tried Jak3D too and it did absolutely nothing. Then I came across NO Shotgun.... man this thing turned me into a fire breathing beast. I absolutely love it and have gone to great lengths to find a supply of this supplement as its no longer available in India. Tried Cellucor C4 Extreme too when I ran out of Shotgun and I felt the energy and focus were fantastic but just a little inferior to shotgun. I didn't mind the tingles at all but I found it always made me want to go to the bathroom about 10 mins after taking it. After the dump I was all set to go though, it places a close second for me (as long as I can plan ahead for the pre-workout dump).

Again, it just depends on how your body reacts to it. I find that especially with pre-workouts people can react very differently to the ingredients.

Brostoyevski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bullnox (Betancourt) is such a solid product, hard to fault it really.

EPIC (LG Sciences) is pretty good too.

Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thinking of buying a stack of Mr.Hyde. I know PWOs are highly individual but I mostly read good reviews about this PWO. It's either Hyde or something in class with this PWO. ANy recommendations?

ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ahawk01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Timpsi View Post
    Thinking of buying a stack of Mr.Hyde. I know PWOs are highly individual but I mostly read good reviews about this PWO. It's either Hyde or something in class with this PWO. ANy recommendations?
    Mr. Hyde is very strong.

swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) swoonfitness has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Timpsi View Post
    &
    Originally Posted by ahawk01 View Post
    Mr. Hyde is very strong.
    ..i heard hyde was stron too, so i bought it, prior to it being taken off the shelf, i dont know what is it is about me, but like te preworkout effect fades away after my 4th use of the product. hyde became mr.hyde which i heard Mr.hyde is not as good.

i still have HYDE in orange guava, unused and sealed. and another one half used. my friends seem to get amped on it nice, but it dose not do the same for me like it did at first.

ANyONE have a recomendation to my issue? i use the preworkout like 4-5 times and after that it dose not give me the effect, i was told to try c4?wondering if anyone else can give a suggestion.?
    "YOU CAN MAKE ANOTHER EXCUSE OR MAKE A COMMITMENT."
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #46 ▪██─────██▪
    http://www.1percentedge.com/ifcalc/

t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50) t-festa will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Saucen View Post
    I want old Jack3d back. My local GNC finally stopped selling it.

I tried MP Assault and while it was absolutely delicious it had no effect for me.
    Then I tried Craze. Absolutely disgusting with no effect other than feeling sick for 3 hours. Literally the most disgusting thing I've ever put in my mouth.

Think i'll take a break from pre-workouts and pray that Jack3d comes back, again. May try a stim-free at some point like Hemavol just cause i'm curious.

Check out a new product called Jack'd Up by Hi-Tech, basically the old formula of Jack3d.

Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Timpsi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ahawk01 View Post
    Mr. Hyde is very strong.
    It's either Hyde or C4 that I'm looking to buy. I've mostly heard positive things about C4 so I guess I could give it a try!

AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100) AcquireFunds is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Tossinbiscuits View Post
    What about mixing your own by buying all the ingredients?
    I thought about that, but mixing all that stuff together would probably taste horrible, even with plenty of sugar/splenda to mask some of the taste. If someone ever figures out a recipe, post it!

Thatbeastnarek has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pre-workouts are always a hard choice for me, but I'm looking for the best pump. I've heard C4 gives ok pumps, and I heard about Iron Pump to give some ok pumps too. What would you guys recommend?

Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Exiled93 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just bought some C4 - reviews were mostly good. Any input?

Been pre workout free for about a year besides coffee and energy drinks.

seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Trying to decide between 1.M.R Vortex or MR. HYDE tried all the local vitamin shops but none had any sample sizes. Any ideas?

bones86 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pre Jym stacked with Hemavol!!!

seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10) seanpd131 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im taking Pre Jym now and im getting energy but I feel like I could get a lot more from other products...also the pumps arent the best but stacked with Hemavol they might be

I have been taking C4 for more than a week now and I must say it's the most ****tiest supplement I have ever tried. I feel absolutely nothing from it - no extra energy, no pump - nothing. A total waste of money. I don't even drink much coffee at all and I have never been on PWO's before so I can't be that tolerant. But obviously I am or this is complete crap, I'm guessing the second option.

cLegg8 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just started Methyldrene again, gotta say nothing gets me quite as motivated as that does, only pre-workout that actually compares would have to be Muscletech's Neurocore

NewbieJord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewbieJord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewbieJord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewbieJord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewbieJord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewbieJord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewbieJord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewbieJord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NewbieJord has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried some Doryian Yates NOX pump... Thought it was pretty poor tbh with little desirable affect

MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MUTANTREP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MartinJ1 View Post
    What do you guys think of Mutant Mayhem?
    I quite like it! lol.

dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000) dknatural74 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Anything containing L-citrulline

My top two are the original Neurocoe by Muscletech and Shock Therapy by Universal. Both gave me great controlled but energized workouts. Lots of stamina. Hyper Fx was excellent too when I added a scoop of L-citrulline to it. Therefore... any pre-workout I take now includes one added scoop of L-citrulline by SNS.

Romes20 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well...

First off, RIP to DS Craze. I loved that stuff and never had a bad reaction from it other than some really cracked out energy in the gym!

That said, Best ones IMO

Pre Jym -this is probably the closest thing to Craze that I have found
    C4- Really great pump, really gave me beta alanine jitters

In between:
    MP Assault- Decent enough product, not amazing though.

Stay away:
    NO Xplode: ...yea explode alright. In your pants...Stomach issues and bloating pretty much describe this product
    Just a fellow gym rat. =)

RickL87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I hated cellucor c4 extreme, it provided me with a very minimal amount of focus/energy/pump.

I've been trying musclepharm assault now for the past 3 weeks and it's excellent. The only mediocre thing about it is the taste, but it's not that bad considering the stellar focus and pump it gives me.

dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dmahlman1 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've tried 5 different PWO's. And, by far I choose Hemo Shock. Still has the 1,3 in it. It does a lot more than get the job done for me. I'm and pumped and ready to go at 5 AM, and it still gives some of the best pumps out of everything I've tried.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not sure why pump and energy are together as a category...

as for pump so far, nouptake by appnut has been the best for me.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Wood Plow Owner/Operator matty316's Avatar
    matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matty316 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by t-festa View Post
    Check out a new product called Jack'd Up by Hi-Tech, basically the old formula of Jack3d.
    I may have to try that. Heard the old Jack3d formula was great, then they changed it and it's not as good. Using MP Assault right now, have to agree, great tasting, but not much of an effect. Other than the Beta-Alanine tingle.

My favorite so far is BSN HyperFX. It works really well for me. And it's very cheap. $23 for 30 servings. Pretty good for a PWO.

playbrasil4 is not very well liked. (-100) playbrasil4 is not very well liked. (-100) playbrasil4 is not very well liked. (-100) playbrasil4 is not very well liked. (-100) playbrasil4 is not very well liked. (-100) playbrasil4 is not very well liked. (-100) playbrasil4 is not very well liked. (-100) playbrasil4 is not very well liked. (-100) playbrasil4 is not very well liked. (-100) playbrasil4 is not very well liked. (-100) playbrasil4 is not very well liked. (-100)

ephedrine hcl

Still my fav. Got on ebay but way expensive. Listed under nasal decongestant.

Page 159 of 169 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 ... LastLast