Page 285 of 299 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 ... LastLast
Results 8,521 to 8,550 of 8961
    Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Tdiguy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Tonights pint....coming off ssc this was a bit of a let down, still good dont get me wrong but ssc blows it away

"Voracious Overeaters Crew" (JasonDB) lol

Starting weight 235 lbs(April 2012) - Oct 29/12 159.1 lbs (FAIL)

Starting weight again 230 -235 lbs May 2015 - Nov 2015.. 211.9

Bulking

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Vendetta52 View Post
    Exactly this. I do love Reese's cups, but the PB cups in this pint are an extremely close second, they are very satisfying.

Like Chillaxbroseph said above, these cups are very different. The ratio of chocolate to peanut butter is perfect and the peanut butter is extremely good. Like if they sold the peanut butter in its own jar that would be lethal hah. Use a coupon and get it, you will not be disappointed.

Yup, I completely agree.
    Thank god for the peanut butter cup love. Such an amazing pint. I just bought 5 bags of halloween reese cups at $1.50/bag to make my own with all this ice cream I have in my freezer.

I didn't post this on this thread yet, but below is Graeter's Pumpkin with 2 Big Cups (Reese) and 2 quest PB cups. So good.
    My path to contest prep:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160935491&page=1

Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by usawinston View Post
    Thank god for the peanut butter cup love. Such an amazing pint. I just bought 5 bags of halloween reese cups at $1.50/bag to make my own with all this ice cream I have in my freezer.

I didn't post this on this thread yet, but below is Graeter's Pumpkin with 2 Big Cups (Reese) and 2 quest PB cups. So good.
    It really is a sleeper among the B&J pints, I hope it gets more notice. *cough* Chad do a review *cough* hah. 5 bags? Solid! I picked up a 1lb Reese's package from CVS the other week, each cup is HALF A POUND. I've had it before, and normally have half a cup in a sitting which is like 550 cals or so lol, but it is so worth it. I recommend getting it at least once just for the experience.

usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) usawinston is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It really is a sleeper among the B&J pints, I hope it gets more notice. *cough* Chad do a review *cough* hah. 5 bags? Solid! I picked up a 1lb Reese's package from CVS the other week, each cup is HALF A POUND. I've had it before, and normally have half a cup in a sitting which is like 550 cals or so lol, but it is so worth it. I recommend getting it at least once just for the experience.
    Waiting on the review, too, now that you mention it. Let us not forget that the base is peanut butter, which puts it orders of magnitude ahead of pretty much any premium base IMO. The minute I find an 8oz cup is the minute I buy one. Will consider doing it in one sitting. What did you pay for it?
    My path to contest prep:

Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000) Vendetta52 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Waiting on the review, too, now that you mention it. Let us not forget that the base is peanut butter, which puts it orders of magnitude ahead of pretty much any premium base IMO. The minute I find an 8oz cup is the minute I buy one. Will consider doing it in one sitting. What did you pay for it?
    PB base is really freakin good, definitely true there. I paid $12.99 for the 1lb package, so $6.50 per 8oz cup. It is a little steep, but so totally worth it. If you order it online, which is what I did last year (first time I got it) because I didn't know CVS carried it, it's $25. You should be able to find it though. If you are near NYC the Hershey's Chocolate Factory store in Times Square carries it all year round. I know because I got another 1lb package from there in August. I'm a little bit of a Reese's addict lol.

★ ☆-Jacc0fAllTradez-☆ ★ Karas893's Avatar
    Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MetilHed View Post
    Strawberry Cheesecake is awesome. If you even remotely like peanut butter, it's even more awesome with a little PB on the spoon, and some of the ice cream. More cals of course, but super farkin amazing.
    Just bought a pint of this, and Pumpkin Cheesecake. Never had either so, should be a treat. Which to try first though?

Also, I found them in the Walmart on Hurstbourne lane for any (if any) Louisville brah's.

Several pints of Strawberry Cheesecake, 3 pints of pumpkin Cheesecake.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ~ Holy Bible, Corinthians 6:19;20

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WOW! Need picture immediately.. I can't even imagine!

Originally Posted by Karas893 View Post
    Just bought a pint of this, and Pumpkin Cheesecake. Never had either so, should be a treat. Which to try first though?

Also, I found them in the Walmart on Hurstbourne lane for any (if any) Louisville brah's.

Several pints of Strawberry Cheesecake, 3 pints of pumpkin Cheesecake.
    Definitely go with the strawberry first then compare to pumpkin.. Yeah I can't imagine there being too many pumpkin pints out there still.. My walmart ran out of them & the manager told me he was not purchasing anymore. Doesn't make sense to me since it is an obvious seller this time of year!

velos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) velos has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I couldn't make my mind up on what flavor to eat tonight (I have a bunch in the freezer), so I ended up going with the one that I had the lowest expectations for, Red Velvet Cake. Well, wow — I was VERY pleasantly surprised, considering I had only bought this pint because it was on sale and I was running out of flavors to try. I never would've expected this going in, but it's probably in my top five, or maybe even three, now. The base is delicious on its own, the cream cheese frosting swirl is excellent (and actually ample/noticeable, which is not always the case with B&J's swirls), and the cake pieces are big, dense and plentiful. I wouldn't say that it truly tastes like red velvet cake, but it doesn't matter, because it's fantastic regardless. I will DEFINITELY be picking this one up again.

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    One of my favorites!
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Karas893 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Credz View Post
    One of my favorites!
    Oh yeah dude. To me, that tastes like a tart blueberry cheesecake. Try Peanut Butter Banana when you can, the flavor takes awhile to get used to, but after awhile it grows on you man.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God's. ~ Holy Bible, Corinthians 6:19;20

Originally Posted by ugasar View Post
    WOW! Need picture immediately.. I can't even imagine!

Definitely go with the strawberry first then compare to pumpkin.. Yeah I can't imagine there being too many pumpkin pints out there still.. My walmart ran out of them & the manager told me he was not purchasing anymore. Doesn't make sense to me since it is an obvious seller this time of year!
    Looks like I'm going to miss pumpkin cheesecake this year. sucks. I looked high and low.
    My path to contest prep:

ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ugasar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by velos View Post
    I couldn't make my mind up on what flavor to eat tonight (I have a bunch in the freezer), so I ended up going with the one that I had the lowest expectations for, Red Velvet Cake. Well, wow — I was VERY pleasantly surprised, considering I had only bought this pint because it was on sale and I was running out of flavors to try. I never would've expected this going in, but it's probably in my top five, or maybe even three, now. The base is delicious on its own, the cream cheese frosting swirl is excellent (and actually ample/noticeable, which is not always the case with B&J's swirls), and the cake pieces are big, dense and plentiful. I wouldn't say that it truly tastes like red velvet cake, but it doesn't matter, because it's fantastic regardless. I will DEFINITELY be picking this one up again.
    This is great news.. I have been holding off on this flavor as it it easily accessible at all my stores around me, but I absolutely love Red Velvet anything as a dessert! Although many people do not think it is as good of a flavor as you have stated, I look forward to trying this pint now based on this review..

Oh yeah dude. To me, that tastes like a tart blueberry cheesecake. Try Peanut Butter Banana when you can, the flavor takes awhile to get used to, but after awhile it grows on you man.
    ^^This!!! Banana PB is by far the best flavor of the Greek's.. Like he said, there is a slightly different taste but the combination of the two flavors grows on you so fast!

Looks like I'm going to miss pumpkin cheesecake this year. sucks. I looked high and low.
    Yeah man, it sucks... I was pretty ticked when the manager told me he would not be ordering anymore! It was a pint that easily grew on me the more and more I dug into the pints..

Best flavor I've ever had. omg.

This takes the #1 spot, I'm not kidding. This is incredible. I'm a cheesecake fiend, and I can't believe I never knew about this.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

This is great news.. I have been holding off on this flavor as it it easily accessible at all my stores around me, but I absolutely love Red Velvet anything as a dessert! Although many people do not think it is as good of a flavor as you have stated, I look forward to trying this pint now based on this review..

^^This!!! Banana PB is by far the best flavor of the Greek's.. Like he said, there is a slightly different taste but the combination of the two flavors grows on you so fast!

Yeah man, it sucks... I was pretty ticked when the manager told me he would not be ordering anymore! It was a pint that easily grew on me the more and more I dug into the pints..
    For a company that creates so many flavors, they do such a remarkably poor job of distributing their unique flavors. I know that they probably put research into determining the most effective outlets for resale, but I honestly don't feel 1 super Walmart in a region that serves 300,000+ people is sufficient, when there are also 3 targets, and at least 30 other grocery stores. I talked about this a few pages back, but their scoop shops are even worse- franchises with little incentive (from Unilever/B&J headquarters) to serve new or exciting flavors.
    My path to contest prep:

Originally Posted by MetilHed View Post
    Strawberry Cheesecake is awesome. If you even remotely like peanut butter, it's even more awesome with a little PB on the spoon, and some of the ice cream. More cals of course, but super farkin amazing.
    Scoop 1-2 Tablespoons of Peanut butter on a spoon, and dump it in a coffee cup.
    Let Strawberry Cheesecake sit out for 10-15 minutes to allow smoothness, and mixability.
    Microwave said cup on high 45-60 seconds.
    While still liquid, drip, and pour all over Strawberry Cheesecake, mix throughly.
    Put now combined pint back in freezer for 10-15 minutes.

This is now my favorite tasting thing ever, of all time.

Depending on your Peanut butter, and how many tablespoons you used, mine went form 1,000 calories a pint, to 1,090.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

Once more into the fray.. IrishPilot's Avatar
    IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    For a company that creates so many flavors, they do such a remarkably poor job of distributing their unique flavors. I know that they probably put research into determining the most effective outlets for resale, but I honestly don't feel 1 super Walmart in a region that serves 300,000+ people is sufficient, when there are also 3 targets, and at least 30 other grocery stores. I talked about this a few pages back, but their scoop shops are even worse- franchises with little incentive (from Unilever/B&J headquarters) to serve new or exciting flavors.
    Not entirely their fault. After talking to a couple of my shops trying to get OCC they explained how there is a middleman distributor... Much like the craft beer world. I was given the impression that Ben & Jerry's isn't directly responsible for what markets pick up what flavors.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishPilot is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Best flavor I've ever had. omg.

This takes the #1 spot, I'm not kidding. This is incredible. I'm a cheesecake fiend, and I can't believe I never knew about this.
    Seriously? Have you had many favors? Maybe I will have to revisit it. I'm a cheesecake fiend as well and I thought it was pretty bland... awesome graham cracker swirl but otherwise didn't really taste like cheesecake to me.
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

Originally Posted by IrishPilot View Post
    Seriously? Have you had many favors? Maybe I will have to revisit it. I'm a cheesecake fiend as well and I thought it was pretty bland... awesome graham cracker swirl but otherwise didn't really taste like cheesecake to me.
    No dude, there was nothing but a cheesecake flavor in mine, with just a hint of Strawberry, and the Graham Cracker Crust.

Yeah, I've pretty much had about 67% of their flavors except for those rare few. OCC, Dublin, etc.

I'm visiting Boston in a few weeks to hang out with friends, I'm hoping to find Boston Cream Pie up there, lol.
    Last edited by Karas893; 11-04-2012 at 07:55 AM.
    +++ Positive Crew +++
    ***Dirty South Crew***
    ***No Tattoo Crew***
    ***Fan on 24/7 crew***
    ***Pint-A-Day Crew***

No dude, there was nothing but a cheesecake flavor in mine, with just a hint of Strawberry, and the Graham Cracker Crust.

Yeah, I've pretty much had about 67% of their flavors except for those rare few. OCC, Dublin, etc.
    Huh... I'll have to give it another shot sometime!
    Team Never Full
    Craft Beer Crew

psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) psychodiver9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strawberry Cheescake is one of the few BJ flavors I have no desire to try
    PL Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154662503

BTK!

First Meet 8/25/13 281/264/418 963 @198

5/24/14 352.5/286/462.5 1101 @242

Rediscovering the Russian L The Pirate's Avatar
    L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) L The Pirate is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    After casually checking 20 plus stores over the past month an a half I have finally secured cannoli. Downside? I'm sick and am not going to waste it. Review will have to wait until I feel we'll enough to give it the fair shake it deserves
    P.T.S. Getting stronger by the day

Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Crucifist is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Let me just say that I currently know this feel very well. At this rate, I may miss Cannoli as well. Most places around here seem to have plenty of Key Lime Pie left, and a couple of outlets are still stocking Rocky Roadish. Pumpkin Cheesecake is far from my favorite pint, but it's good enough to warrant at least one purchase when the season rolls around. Severe disappointment.
    "Mediocrity knows nothing higher than itself, but talent instantly recognizes genius."

"The training is nothing. The will is everything."

"What you see in the mirror is not what you will see forever. That goes for what you like and what you don't. Everything is constantly changing" - Rodzilla

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158783463&p=1175110853#post1175110853

Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000) Chadillac2000 is just really nice. (+1000)

Starbucks redeems themselves a bit with their limited edition Mocha Cookie Crumble Frappuccino.

http://www.theicecreaminformant.com/...e-crumble.html

Check out my Ice Cream Review Blog: www.theicecreaminformant.com (Twitter: @CreamInformant)
    or my Fast Food/Takeout Review Blog: www.thefastfoodinformant.com (Twitter: @FFInformant)
    Come join the Ice Cream Discussion at ICI Forum! http://theicecreaminformant.freeforums.net/

WHOLE PINT KILL CREW

Originally Posted by Crucifist View Post
    Let me just say that I currently know this feel very well. At this rate, I may miss Cannoli as well. Most places around here seem to have plenty of Key Lime Pie left, and a couple of outlets are still stocking Rocky Roadish. Pumpkin Cheesecake is far from my favorite pint, but it's good enough to warrant at least one purchase when the season rolls around. Severe disappointment.
    Just do as I do every time I enter the supermarket.. Move all Key Lime Pie's to the back of the freezer behind all other pints haha! I really think this is working as I went grocery shopping this morning and there was only ONE key lime pie left.. So I'm hoping that by next weekend the Cannoli will be stocked.. I still see some Rocky Roadish occasionally as well, let's look on the bright side and hope that means Cannoli will linger around as long as the other limited batches whenever it actually hits shelves!

Also I know how many of you love Talenti brand and I've honestly never tried before even though it looks like I must try SSC real soon since it is constantly talked about ITT.. But I saw this while in the supermarket this morning and snapped a picture for you all who love Talenti just as much as B&J.. I did not purchase it because I'm on the hunt for the Haagen-Dazs Peppermint Bark Limited Edition pint! I will be back to purchase this though if I never find the haagen-dazs..

ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ilove2run is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Just do as I do every time I enter the supermarket.. Move all Key Lime Pie's to the back of the freezer behind all other pints haha! I really think this is working as I went grocery shopping this morning and there was only ONE key lime pie left.. So I'm hoping that by next weekend the Cannoli will be stocked.. I still see some Rocky Roadish occasionally as well, let's look on the bright side and hope that means Cannoli will linger around as long as the other limited batches whenever it actually hits shelves!

Also I know how many of you love Talenti brand and I've honestly never tried before even though it looks like I must try SSC real soon since it is constantly talked about ITT.. But I saw this while in the supermarket this morning and snapped a picture for you all who love Talenti just as much as B&J.. I did not purchase it because I'm on the hunt for the Haagen-Dazs Peppermint Bark Limited Edition pint! I will be back to purchase this though if I never find the haagen-dazs..

Want so bad.....

Mint flavored **** is my second favorite ice-cream flavor (besides cookie dough/oreo)
    Blog:
    http://dyldahl.wordpress.com/
    Reviews:
    (1) MyPro Impact Whey Protein - http://tinyurl.com/pr8glg9
    (2) MT Essential Series – 100% Platinum Whey - http://tinyurl.com/ofzxzwf
    (3) MP Arnold Series – Arnold Iron Pack - http://tinyurl.com/ps6m6x3
    (4) Animal [UN] Juiced Amino's [Enhanced BCAA] - http://tinyurl.com/pe745q9
    (5) PF Greens Freak [Gf] - http://tinyurl.com/mew47vc
    (6) MF Advanced Protein - http://tinyurl.com/qceh5mq
    (7) Cellucor C4 (4th Gen) - http://tinyurl.com/of8uznw

tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ilove2run View Post
    Want so bad.....

Mint flavored **** is my second favorite ice-cream flavor (besides cookie dough/oreo)
    I am with you. Have been tirelessly searching for this and the HD one.

ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErickStevens has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I saw the Peppermint Bark Talenti today but passed it up. Not my thing. I did get some Gingerbread House though!

Also...

hnnnnggggggggggggggggggg
    "Nutrition for powerlifting: If you are serious about it, you will eat f*cking everything and get strong as $hit." - HamburgerTrain
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163165741

Originally Posted by Crucifist View Post
    Perhaps the abomination that is Key lime pie didn't sell well, so retailers didn't stock a replacement, as its still on shelves. I saw Key Lime Pie on the shelf last week.
    My path to contest prep:

tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tden99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ErickStevens View Post
    I saw the Peppermint Bark Talenti today but passed it up. Not my thing. I did get some Gingerbread House though!

Also...

hnnnnggggggggggggggggggg
    So much want. Looks like its time for me to call my local specialty store and see what they can do.

StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000) StephSkywalker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Picked these up today based off Chad's reviews of other Kroger flavors and me previously having Kroger Banana Creme Pie.. The descriptions sound like they may be good, have anyone else had these previously?

~ What is Dead will Never Die Crew

~Add me as a friend on MyFitnessPal & Instagram: StephSkywalker

I also have a Log. Check it out

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152157923

Gym Maxes - 420 Squat/300 Bench/465 Deadlift = 1,185 Total

Page 285 of 299 FirstFirst ... 185 235 275 283 284 285 286 287 295 ... LastLast