MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Hard time staying asleep?

Okay so recently over the past week or so I have been finding it harder and harder to stay asleep. I generally do not have a hard time falling asleep on most nights but I usually will wake up anywhere from 1-3 times a night, a few hours apart. It seems to be worse on days that I workout. The only supps I take are whey and a multi so I don't think its that, also before bed I drink 1-2 cups of milk along with 1/2 cup cottage cheese and some PB. So that whole milk idea on helping you sleep doesn't work for me.

I generally don't have too hard of a time getting to sleep but its more so I wake up every few hours for some odd reason and then go back to bed after awhile. It could just be noise that wakes me(usually hasn't in the past) such as my parents going downstairs to check on my brother. For example the other night I went to bed at 11pm(generally wake up between 8-9am can't sleep later) and then woke up at 2:07am and then again at like 4-5am.

Today I also felt tired when I woke up so thats a good indicator that I am waking up as I went to bed at like 11pm and woke up at 8:07am and was WAY too tired.

I know sleep is important to build muscle so this makes me concerned. Any ideas and HELP how to fall asleep and STAY asleep and more importantly WHAT could be causing this? Only been happening recently and Ive been lifting weights for four weeks so idk..

help?
    blahhhhh
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10) snowysnowcones is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Personally, I would just play the wait-and-see game. I've had a string of waking up at odd times in the night before, but after a bit I will regain my thorough sleep.
    pwnt.

MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) MadDogMalesh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by snowysnowcones View Post
    Personally, I would just play the wait-and-see game. I've had a string of waking up at odd times in the night before, but after a bit I will regain my thorough sleep.
    So go to bed when Im actually tired? Jeez for me that could make awhile idk why but also I CANNOT sleep later than 9am(generally 8:30am) so going to bed too late would still take the risk of waking up and then getting less sleep.

Man I hate this, I tried to stay relaxed for the 40 minutes before but hey Im due for bed in a little over an hour so maybe Ill hop off the computer.
    blahhhhh
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

mavs1041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mavs1041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mavs1041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mavs1041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mavs1041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mavs1041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mavs1041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mavs1041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mavs1041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mavs1041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mavs1041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    fap and blaze

whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000) whappend12 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MadDogMalesh View Post
    Okay so recently over the past week or so I have been finding it harder and harder to stay asleep. I generally do not have a hard time falling asleep on most nights but I usually will wake up anywhere from 1-3 times a night, a few hours apart. It seems to be worse on days that I workout. The only supps I take are whey and a multi so I don't think its that, also before bed I drink 1-2 cups of milk along with 1/2 cup cottage cheese and some PB. So that whole milk idea on helping you sleep doesn't work for me.

I generally don't have too hard of a time getting to sleep but its more so I wake up every few hours for some odd reason and then go back to bed after awhile. It could just be noise that wakes me(usually hasn't in the past) such as my parents going downstairs to check on my brother. For example the other night I went to bed at 11pm(generally wake up between 8-9am can't sleep later) and then woke up at 2:07am and then again at like 4-5am.

Today I also felt tired when I woke up so thats a good indicator that I am waking up as I went to bed at like 11pm and woke up at 8:07am and was WAY too tired.

I know sleep is important to build muscle so this makes me concerned. Any ideas and HELP how to fall asleep and STAY asleep and more importantly WHAT could be causing this? Only been happening recently and Ive been lifting weights for four weeks so idk..

help?
    get a temperpedic bed and some new pillows, thank me later or rep me now

Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jerking_Off will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Calcium competes with magnesium and usually displaces it in the body. This causes typical magnesium deficiencies and its effects to become even more exasperated.

Ditch the milk and cheese, and go grab a magnesium supplement from a store, 1-2 grams and you should be out like a log.

/thread.

otey21712 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otey21712 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otey21712 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otey21712 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) otey21712 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you snore? If so, it could be sleep apnea. Normally it effects over weight people, but not always. If you have health insurance you might want to get a sleep study.

KBeast7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KBeast7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KBeast7 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    im havin sleepin problems too.
    cept i cant fall asleep :/
    i heard eating a banana helps,
    and try not to lift 2-3 hours b4 ur bedtime

Registered User KillerBoots_Man's Avatar
    KillerBoots_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerBoots_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerBoots_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerBoots_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerBoots_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerBoots_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerBoots_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerBoots_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerBoots_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerBoots_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50) KillerBoots_Man will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by mavs1041 View Post
    fap and blaze
    it's funny because it's true

Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rawthentik is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Take melatonin pills, ON has them 100 servings for like $1.89 on here, natural sleep aid, it works.
    - INTJ Crew -
    - Misc Poker Crew -
    - Bill Burr's Monday Morning Podcast Crew -

thanks guys yeah I feel asleep without the usual bedtime snack yet I still had a hard time sleeping and only got like 6 hours at the most, driving me insane. Should try that mg though.

But shouldn't you have PB and all that before bed, or ditch it? Because I didn't eat my usual before bed and I still had a rough night.
    blahhhhh
    MISC STRENGTH CREW

clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000) clemburger is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Rawthentik View Post
    Take melatonin pills, ON has them 100 servings for like $1.89 on here, natural sleep aid, it works.
    This. I have never used them because I don't have a problem sleeping but some of the dudes on these forums and my friends IRL swear by them.
    Arnolds Six Rules of Success
    1. Trust yourself.
    2. Break the rules.
    3. Don't be afraid to fail.
    4. Don't listen to the naysayers.
    5. Work your butt off.
    6. It's about giving back.

"When you want to succeed as bad as you wanna breathe, then you'll be successful."

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."

"I'm pretty sure there's a lot more to life than being really, really, ridiculously good looking. And I plan on finding out what that is."