Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Vasotropin?

Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Vasotropin?

Was just curious about what people think about it. I have been waiting for it to come out since the discontinue of plasmajet which when i heard it wasnt being distributed anymore i bought the last 3 packages to last me till a bit ago. Just waiting for a little more money seeing as how im a broke college kid to pick up my first bottle. I have high hopes and dont wanna be let down at all, but from what little I have heard it wont disappoint.

clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500) clifford4970 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Collinbeloin View Post
    Was just curious about what people think about it. I have been waiting for it to come out since the discontinue of plasmajet which when i heard it wasnt being distributed anymore i bought the last 3 packages to last me till a bit ago. Just waiting for a little more money seeing as how im a broke college kid to pick up my first bottle. I have high hopes and dont wanna be let down at all, but from what little I have heard it wont disappoint.
    I personally really enjoy Vasotropin, and I doubt you would be let down, here is a review i did of Vasotropin - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...61&pagenumber= .

AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000) AronP24 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just started it 2 days ago. But you can check out my log in my sig. So far so good! WIll be updating it again a little later today
    "The mystic chords of memory, stretching from every battle-field, and patriot grave, to every living heart and hearth-stone, all over this broad land, will yet swell the chorus of the Union, when again touched, as surely they will be, by the better angels of our nature." A.Lincoln 3/4/1861

WAR DAMN EAGLE! '10 National Champs

R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO I would wait a few days and order some White Blood 2. Better profile and cheaper.

Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Collinbeloin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good reviews guys thanks, and R factor I'll look into the product but Its not the profile I like its that I used plasmajet which was discontinued so that this product could be made and replace it so I'm anxious to try it and see if it s better but I'll look at your Supp too

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here is a pretty detailed review/log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=140462133

Also, we did a giveaway for people to run logs, and the links can be found starting here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...1236021&page=8

Enjoy!
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by R-Factor View Post
    IMO I would wait a few days and order some White Blood 2. Better profile and cheaper.
    What does that have to do with the topic at hand? Yes, they are both classified as "pre workouts", however Vaso is a pump and non stim type product. There are many people out there who do not want to take stims.

OP, if you liked PJ, you will love Vaso. Just be sure to read the directions as they are different from PJ. Thank you.
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50) R-Factor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zachattack43 View Post
    What does that have to do with the topic at hand? Yes, they are both classified as "pre workouts", however Vaso is a pump and non stim type product. There are many people out there who do not want to take stims.

OP, if you liked PJ, you will love Vaso. Just be sure to read the directions as they are different from PJ. Thank you.
    White Blood 2 = No Stim

Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Zachattack43 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    White Blood 2 = No Stim
    My bad, I get confused with their whole color name theme as they have 2 Whites.

Enlighten us on why it has a better profile, is it because it contains hyped up, well known ingredients that you better understand versus what is in Vaso?
    "I'm special, you're special. We are all just a bunch of special fcukers!" - Stifler

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Were you srs? Really, NOSPEP????? O, and you coupled calcium with glycerol............Groundbreaking!

I understand it is only a "pump" product, but lets be real that profile sucks!
    please elaborate

we are always looking to make the product bigger and better, and the feedback has been amazing so far --- Pterostilbene is the heart and soul of the product, and it works very well
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Were you srs? Really, NOSPEP????? O, and you coupled calcium with glycerol............Groundbreaking!

I think that sometimes people are too harsh with their criticisms of new product formulas. There is pretty substantial market saturation and much research and work has been done on existing compounds, so some overly critical consumers expect every new product to be some "groundbreaking" discovery.

New products may sometimes be a combination of known ingredients in a way or at dosing ratios that have not been tried before and the synergies may prove to be more effective than previously thought.

At the end of the day if the product is effective and priced reasonably, does it really matter if the ingredient profile doesn't "impress you"?

It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The calcium is bonded to lactate. You do understand the role of calcium and lactate in nitric oxide production right? Also, why are pimping one product with glycerol while slamming another one for having it? Ours actually has more elemental glycerol. The profile has three new ingredients and not the same recycled crap you see in everyone elses' products. The profile is great as is the feedback.
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....

Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    The calcium is bonded to lactate. You do understand the role of calcium and lactate in nitric oxide production right? Also, why are pimping one product with glycerol while slamming another one for having it? Ours actually has more elemental glycerol. The profile has three new ingredients and not the same recycled crap you see in everyone elses' products. The profile is great as is the feedback.
    Because like I said above he is only able to comment on what he understands, hence the rest is not of any concern nor does it contain well known hyped up ingredients that other companies are introducing.

There is always more than meets the eye.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Vaso definitely seems like a try it before judging product. Unlike SPMax, which to me was a more obvious well done formula and I ended up really liking it... if that makes sense. I will have to purchase it eventually and see how I find it, as well as reading others judgements, only after they have used it for a bit.

Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    please elaborate

we are always looking to make the product bigger and better, and the feedback has been amazing so far --- Pterostilbene is the heart and soul of the product, and it works very well
    Sorry, I guess I didnt realize that. The label I saw listed Pterostilbene as the last ingredient in the prop blend. I just assumed that it had very little meaning to the product.

Originally Posted by |ceman View Post
    I think that sometimes people are too harsh with their criticisms of new product formulas. There is pretty substantial market saturation and much research and work has been done on existing compounds, so some overly critical consumers expect every new product to be some "groundbreaking" discovery.

New products may sometimes be a combination of known ingredients in a way or at dosing ratios that have not been tried before and the synergies may prove to be more effective than previously thought.

At the end of the day if the product is effective and priced reasonably, does it really matter if the ingredient profile doesn't "impress you"?

I would have to agree with you 100%

I wasnt trying to criticise the product, was just trying to bring mention to a cheaper alternative.

At the end of the day, we all know Gaspari makes top notch products!

I would have to agree with you 100%

I wasnt trying to criticise the product, was just trying to bring mention to a cheaper alternative.
    I admit, it threw us off due to the wording and this being the internet. All good man.

LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    High hopes - hope that doesn't mean you expect even a 5lb of muscle gain for your hard earned cash....but you might feel something in your muscles...arnold called it a pump....you could always try flexing your muscles prior to working out and using a little less weight and PUMP out some more reps

Originally Posted by Collinbeloin View Post

Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by deserusan View Post
    Can you tell us a little more about the NOSPEP? The patents you're refering to don't tell anything about the peptide fraction. Another reference you make to a lactate study uses 120 mg/kg. That's nowhere near the dose you guys use in Vasotropin so I don't understand why you reference it in the first place.
    Also your pterostilbene patent claims that 30 mg causes profound hypoglycemia and higher doses might possible be fatal. I believe that's very odd because several companies sell pterostilbene supplements that contain >200mg and I've never seen reports of hypoglycemia. There is also a clinical trial running ATM that uses 125mg twice daily. Can you explain us the discrepancies?

LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000) LouB2010 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love those antioxidants...they provide such a pump in the gym...when you take them w/food or rather a carb meal it all makes sense - yes, i will get a bigger pump b/c i just ate some carbs which converted into muscle glycogen so now my muscle cells are fuller and so is my stomach so now i am more focused...slam down some SPMAX w/caffeine and oxytropis and now i am more focused so it feels like my muscles are more pumped up

Originally Posted by Whey4Life View Post
    Can you tell us a little more about the NOSPEP? The patents you're refering to don't tell anything about the peptide fraction. Another reference you make to a lactate study uses 120 mg/kg. That's nowhere near the dose you guys use in Vasotropin so I don't understand why you reference it in the first place.
    Also your pterostilbene patent claims that 30 mg causes profound hypoglycemia and higher doses might possible be fatal. I believe that's very odd because several companies sell pterostilbene supplements that contain >200mg and I've never seen reports of hypoglycemia. There is also a clinical trial running ATM that uses 125mg twice daily. Can you explain us the discrepancies?
    But did those companies use 99% pure Pterostillbene or just an 2-5% extract?

No haha I just was in love with the pump that PlasmaJet gave me, and I expect Vaso (from what I have read and heard) to be a better formula with greater effects. One of my favorite supps got improved and remade, thats why i have high hopes for it.

Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50) Whey4Life will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zachattack43 View Post
    But did those companies use 99% pure Pterostillbene or just an 2-5% extract?
    It doesn't matter, as long as the product is extracted for X mg of pterostilbene. Anyway Biotivia sells a 98% pure product and LEF&Swanson sell Pteropure which is 99% pure pterostilbene.

you could just spike insulin with carbs...preferably sugars...how long does pterostilbene stay in your system anyway? I think most insulinogenics don't last very long in the body meaning they should be taken with simple sugars...don't know why it's advised to eat a meal to capture all of it or just some of it? I guess if you are having that meal so close to working out then those carbs are present throughout your workout...so does the product really work that well or is it the meal and carbs in the meal that are benefiting the person working out? Major question in my book....

Originally Posted by Whey4Life View Post
    It doesn't matter, as long as the product is extracted for X mg of pterostilbene. Anyway Biotivia sells a 98% pure product and LEF&Swanson sell Pteropure which is 99% pure pterostilbene.

Also, to go along with this post below - what's 123mgs of a peptide anyway? Also, which peptide is it? What amino acids? What are we talking here...that's like breathing in fresh air... I probably get more peptides opening my jug of protein....didn't some company state that about their supplement...opening the container releases some kind of Vapor? Maybe I should rub some of that vapor on my balls....might stimulate test producting

Originally Posted by LouB2010 View Post
    you could just spike insulin with carbs...preferably sugars...how long does pterostilbene stay in your system anyway? I think most insulinogenics don't last very long in the body meaning they should be taken with simple sugars...don't know why it's advised to eat a meal to capture all of it or just some of it? I guess if you are having that meal so close to working out then those carbs are present throughout your workout...so does the product really work that well or is it the meal and carbs in the meal that are benefiting the person working out? Major question in my book....

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Formula wise vasotropin looks a lot better than the other pump supps Ive seen released as of late.

Dear Lord, I feel honored to be involved in a thread with the infamous LouB .......

Hey guys, just picked up my first bottle of Vasotrpin. Was wondering what a good pre workout meal would be because I usually dont eat a meal before I lift, maybe an hour or two before but i usually go on an empty stomach and take a preworkout stim. Gettin off the stims, so I just wanna know what and when for a pre workout meal

Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000) Nailbomb9 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Slin-Sane AND Vasotropin with preworkout carbs...??? Yes? No? Maybe? You're an IDIOT...???
    Go ahead and wake up, it's a brand new day
    Angel's wings gunna carry you away...