wgewinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wgewinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wgewinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wgewinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wgewinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wgewinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wgewinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wgewinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wgewinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wgewinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) wgewinner has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

after glow or complete nutritions rezzerect

just let me know what experiences you have had with these products....i have used rezzerect and i really liked the effects but after glow is cheaper and i havent tried it yet and i am all out of rezzerect AGAIN!!!

WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wgewinner View Post
    just let me know what experiences you have had with these products....i have used rezzerect and i really liked the effects but after glow is cheaper and i havent tried it yet and i am all out of rezzerect AGAIN!!!

I've found that pretty much all of Complete Nutrition's supps aren't worth it. I bought Buzzerk and Pro Complete Protein. The Buzzerk was alright at first because I had never used a pre workout before, but the taste is horrible. I've switched to Jack3d and have much better workouts now. The protein was good quality and tasted awesome, but there is no way in hell I would pay $50 for a 2 pounder. I bought both of these with $20 off coupons. I think the Buzzerk is like $63.99. Jack3d is $26.99 and works much better for me. Complete Nutrition is a great store and the people there know a lot about supps and diets, but everything is ridiculously priced. You could seriously just buy normal priced supps and hire a personal trainer with the money you save. I would definitely find something else that is cheaper because there isn't anything special about Rezzerect. I use Scivation Xtend for recovery. Rezzerect has BCAAs, Kre-Alkalyn, Glutamine, and Citruline Malate as well as a few small things. Xtend has all of that minus the Kre-Alkalyn for way cheaper, and you could get 120 caps of Sci-Fit Kre-Alkalyn for $15 which will last you like 2 months. Basically anything in that store is still overpriced even with a $20 off coupon plus the random 22% off sales they do every month. A 5 pounder of Myofusion was like $80-90 there. I don't get how they think they can get away with those prices.