Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000)

Can't carry on conversation with girls(srs)

Whenever I talk to a girl the conversation is usually like
    "Hey"
    "hey"
    "What's up"
    "Nm hbu"
    "nm"

blah blah blah, maybe a few lines of ****.

What do you guys usually say to girls you want?

xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xCody is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Dude I do the same thing. -_-

SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeminoleSigner is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's hard to carry on a legitimate conversation with a chick if you don't know her very well and there isn't a group of people around.

With other guys I can talk about guns and how big the **** I took last week was or something

With chicks...idk...
    Just trying to gain weight

vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500)
    tip

ask question

who
    what'
    where
    when
    why
    how
    "Anti-Sogeking Crew"
    "Forever red Crew"

superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i have this trick where you scan the last 5 words of the sentence and then carry one the convo.

m: hey

h: hey sup

m: nmu

h: nm

m: so how was your day?

h: *blah blah blah which i never pay attention to* oh and we went shopping

(shopping's the key word here)

m: oh really? where'd you go?

h: *name of place* blah blah i bought dresses

m: *ask bout said dresses*

your convo is flowing now you'll have **** loads to talk bout

always take the last 5 words and rip em apart n keep on conversing bout that. it works for me
    2k+

BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000) BeastReturns is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by superstrongboy View Post
    i have this trick where you scan the last 5 words of the sentence and then carry one the convo.

always take the last 5 words and rip em apart n keep on conversing bout that. it works for me
    Does it result in gay best friend, or pussy?

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BeastReturns View Post
    It results in a conversation with a girl. That's the part that 99% of the tMisc seems to have trouble accomplishing. Do with it what you will. It really ain't that difficult.

bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigpoppi18 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i dont have a problem with conversation but damn i suck at closing the deal on first dates i dont see how i can walk the girl to the door with out being super obvious that i want somethin you know, always gets me friendzoned

sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sogeking is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

or you just look for the noun and go off that

but if ur alpha like me you dont need those gey trix

cuz theyre for kids

Last edited by sogeking; 06-29-2011 at 09:42 PM.

Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000) Loidao is just really nice. (+1000)
    In after future forever alone miscers

cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50) cocoaustin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'd think gay best friend if done the wrong way. I recommend talking about what she was doing when you to last talked or first met.
    ILS is a primal threat/mating display observed in the human male. The ILS display involves the male human holding out it’s arms away from it’s body at approximately a 20-40 degree angle and then walking with a slow deliberate gait inorder to look more imposing to other humans. The posture is used primarily as a form of non-verbal communication such as a mating display to attract or impress females or as a defense or dominance posture to appear larger to a threat or to intimidate rival males.

SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SeanP35 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You guys are ****ing hopeless. Honestly. I didn't know it was even possible for somebody to be this awkward around girls. You can't hold a conversation over the internet, do you even manage to say "Hi" to a girl in person?

vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500) vocalists is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by SeanP35 View Post
    You guys are ****ing hopeless. Honestly. I didn't know it was even possible for somebody to be this awkward around girls. You can't hold a conversation over the internet, do you even manage to say "Hi" to a girl in person?
    this

op is gay closet
    "Anti-Sogeking Crew"
    "Forever red Crew"

superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000) superstrongboy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    best friend. you said you want conversation, but it could turn into pussy if you know how to flirt lol.
    2k+

graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    .........................Ok guys listen up now.................................

Conversation with a girl:

You - Hey what's going on

Her - Nothing much, you?

You - (Pick something interesting, doesn't matter what) Better than nothing much. I (insert cool thing here. Doesn't even f*cking matter what it is) just ate 1500 calories!

Her - WTF? That's like a whole day for me?! (Almost guaranteed what she will say. Bishes read from a script, I swear)

You - Well not everyone can do extraordinary things

2 ways it can go here. Either she's interested and this:

Her - Hahaha hey now don't be like that!

Then playful banter will ensue

OR. She is not interested and will say something like:

Her - Haha I guess so.

In which case you have 2 options:

1. Don't text back. I usually just don't even bother with girls who don't show interest, cause what's the point. They're a waste of my valuable time. Sometimes they will be like "wtf y he no show interest in me. I want nao" so you win without any work

2. Go for one last attempt. Say something like "Got anything that can match that??"

If a girl gives one word responses, she is not interested. Stop wasting your time. Nothing you say will change her. F*ck dat bitch and move on to others, there's plenty out there. That's what you need to learn to accept. Accept rejection, it's gonna happen, but who f*ckin cares? You're awesome and they're just around to get our dicks put into.

Don't do what women tell you all the time either or you're gonna get whipped and life will suck. Make it clear that you must be able to do your own thing and that she can't control you.

Now get out there and do something, damn.
    If you spend all of your time thinking about what could have been, much more than what is, you eventually realize that what is could have been much more.

Originally Posted by graysonwc View Post

Her - Nothing much, you?

You - (Pick something interesting, doesn't matter what) Better than nothing much. I (insert cool thing here. Doesn't even f*cking matter what it is) just ate 1500 calories!

Her - WTF? That's like a whole day for me?! (Almost guaranteed what she will say. Bishes read from a script, I swear)

Her - Haha I guess so.

1. Don't text back. I usually just don't even bother with girls who don't show interest, cause what's the point. They're a waste of my valuable time. Sometimes they will be like "wtf y he no show interest in me. I want nao" so you win without any work

2. Go for one last attempt. Say something like "Got anything that can match that??"

If a girl gives one word responses, she is not interested. Stop wasting your time. Nothing you say will change her. F*ck dat bitch and move on to others, there's plenty out there. That's what you need to learn to accept. Accept rejection, it's gonna happen, but who f*ckin cares? You're awesome and they're just around to get our dicks put into.

Don't do what women tell you all the time either or you're gonna get whipped and life will suck. Make it clear that you must be able to do your own thing and that she can't control you.

BRB deleting phone number and unfriending a girl on ******** because can't sex her.

graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) graysonwc is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    BRB deleting phone number and unfriending a girl on ******** because can't sex her.
    You're a virgin. You don't know the first thing about sex. Whatever you think you know, you have no clue. Everything changes the first time you get it in. You too will see this one day.
    If you spend all of your time thinking about what could have been, much more than what is, you eventually realize that what is could have been much more.

Her - Nothing much, you?

Her - Haha I guess so.

do this and girls will come to you
    "Anti-Sogeking Crew"
    "Forever red Crew"

SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Her - Nothing much, you?

Her - Haha I guess so.

Sorry but majority of women aren't nutrition orientated and are clueless when it comes to calories. You say you just ate 1500kcal she bertstares you and says is that alot, than it becomes a lesson of you teaching her basic nutrition. That will work only if the chick is fitness oriented. You want the biches to do majority of the talking, once the convo is at its climax say you got to go, ask for her number youll talk later, she says yes you score, she says no go to the 1000000000000000 other women out there.
    Workout Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122921511

"It's best to rise from life like a banquet, neither thirsty or drunken." - Aristotle

You're a virgin. You don't know the first thing about sex. Whatever you think you know, you have no clue. Everything changes the first time you get it in. You too will see this one day.
    I didn't say anything about sex. Stop trying to act cool. Acting like women are nothing but objects to have sex with, believe it or not, is not going to help you much in life. You'll either change the way you look at things within a few years or you're going to end up dying an incredibly lonely death.

Inb4 "lolz ur a wk".

Originally Posted by SydTheKid View Post
    Sorry but majority of women aren't nutrition orientated and are clueless when it comes to calories. You say you just ate 1500kcal she bertstares you and says is that alot, than it becomes a lesson of you teaching her basic nutrition. That will work only if the chick is fitness oriented. You want the biches to do majority of the talking, once the convo is at its climax say you got to go, ask for her number youll talk later, she says yes you score, she says no go to the 1000000000000000 other women out there.
    I didn't say go into a Health 101 class session with her lol....I said to just pick something random and say it to get a response to go off. Cmon syd.

I didn't say anything about sex. Stop trying to act cool. Acting like women are nothing but objects to have sex with, believe it or not, is not going to help you much in life. You'll either change the way you look at things within a few years or you're going to end up dying an incredibly lonely death.

Inb4 "lolz ur a wk".
    Hmmmm.....

Anyways, I don't really care and it doesn't really matter to me what you think. Beast wanted to know how to keep a conversation going. I believe Beast would like to have sex with a girl (of course correct me if I am wrong here Beast and you would NOT like to have sex with females). So I gave him advice on how to do so.

Umad?

koolbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koolbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koolbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koolbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koolbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koolbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koolbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koolbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koolbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koolbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) koolbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Grayson has some real brotips for the betas

Hmmmm.....

Anyways, I don't really care and it doesn't really matter to me what you think. Beast wanted to know how to keep a conversation going. I believe Beast would like to have sex with a girl (of course correct me if I am wrong here Beast and you would NOT like to have sex with females). So I gave him advice on how to do so.

Umad?
    You gave him information he should have learned by the age of 10 then told him to stop talking to a girl if he's not going to get sex from her. Great advice, sir. Great advice.

Not in the slightest.

You gave him information he should have learned by the age of 10 then told him to stop talking to a girl if he's not going to get sex from her. Great advice, sir. Great advice.

Not in the slightest.
    My God man, how dumb are you? F*ck, some people I swear.....

You think he'd be asking this question if he'd learned everything at the age of 10? Pls go.

I told him to not try to keep conversations going with girls who aren't interested in him, A GOOD F*CKING PIECE OF ADVICE IF YOU ASK ME and to accept rejection and move on. When you move on quickly, it's easier to hit up the next girl.

Yes mad. God, I usually don't get this worked up, but you, you are just f*cking retarded.

My God man, how dumb are you? F*ck, some people I swear.....

You think he'd be asking this question if he'd learned everything at the age of 10? Pls go.

I told him to not try to keep conversations going with girls who aren't interested in him, A GOOD F*CKING PIECE OF ADVICE IF YOU ASK ME and to accept rejection and move on. When you move on quickly, it's easier to hit up the next girl.

Yes mad. God, I usually don't get this worked up, but you, you are just f*cking retarded.
    You've missed the entire point of what I said in my last 2 posts.

Oh well, not much of a point in me arguing with you about it. Keep telling him whatever you like, it seems people like hearing this stuff. Have a good one.

avi = 1 day old disregard bosstrollin's Avatar
    bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500) bosstrollin is not very helpful. (-500)
    I HAVE THE WEIRDEST BONER.

works for me and can work for you
    first mod neg 8/15/11

fml

You've missed the entire point of what I said in my last 2 posts.
    And you've missed the entire point of the opposite sex. Now lets move on, you're taking up space in Beast's thread.

And you've missed the entire point of the opposite sex. Now lets move on, you're taking up space in Beast's thread.
    And we're back to my original point.

N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) N4J4R is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wow, so much arguing ITT. Far out.

Beast, please refer to these posts I've quoted. They are GREAT tips for keeping a conversation going.

Some more tips I'll give you:
    Remember to flirt and lightly tease with the girl. Building attraction is a must. Comfort (familiarity) with trust and no attraction = friendzone. If she is NOT attracted then you lose (in MOST cases). Be playful and don't talk about the same old stuff. Stand out in a good way from all those other guys. Maybe you have a certain type of humour that gets people smiling? Maybe you're a great story teller? Whatever your strengths are, use them! If she's not interested, don't ditch her by deleting her off of ******** and from your phone! Keep in contact with her. Why? Because chances are if you build up a reasonable 'friendship' with her, she'll invite to places, parties and introduce you to more people. More people means more options and thus more chances with more girls.
    As Syd mentioned, you'll also want HER to be the one talking. Keep the conversation centered around her rather than yourself ("Talk to a man, (or in this case a women), about themselves and they will listen for hours") and leave at the highest point. Seem like you have something to do and be vague about what you're doing.

ALSO: Don't turn a conversation into an interview!!!! Go with the flow and pay closer attention to her actions more than her words.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by vocalists View Post
    tip

ask question

who
    what'
    where
    when
    why
    how
    Open ended questions ftw.

Originally Posted by sogeking View Post
    or you just look for the noun and go off that
    These two are great points. Use what she's said and build upon it. Keep the focus on her.

Some great conversation topics are travel. I assume you like to travel and if you've been overseas or to some cool places (could be europe, could be anywhere), talk about it.
    Last edited by N4J4R; 06-29-2011 at 11:31 PM.
    <<:::>> Founder, CMO, Researcher, & Writer at Spartan Supps. <<:::>>

www.********.com/spartansupps

http://spartansupplements.wordpress.com/