Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    myduggits is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) myduggits is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) myduggits is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) myduggits is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) myduggits is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) myduggits is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) myduggits is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) myduggits is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) myduggits is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) myduggits is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) myduggits is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by Bigjay10.0 View Post
    Fat chicks give best head, you just have to remind them not to bite.
    Not true for this one. She didn't know what she was doing. I thought it'd be decent head cause she would be so grateful to get with a guy like me

Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    Lol

That's pretty big

I hit a girl that big before

Once....
    When they got a pretty face and big tits, it kind of distracts you from the protruding gut.

Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000) Tapitytaptap is just really nice. (+1000)
    you know, honestly every now and then its fun being engulfed by flesh, almost as though its a macrocosm of you being the penis, and her flab being a vagina that engulfs you.

i like hitting a whale every now and then. Plus, they'll let you do pretty much anything to them.,
    sim simma, who got dem keys to ma bimmah?
    Oh there they are, carry on, nothing to see here.

KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KennyK has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by myduggits View Post
    Not true for this one. She didn't know what she was doing. I thought it'd be decent head cause she would be so grateful to get with a guy like me

When they got a pretty face and big tits, it kind of distracts you from the protruding gut.
    tru dat

the chick i hit had a beautiful face and huge breasts

had to focus

Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Govithoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Here's chubby:
    ...damn. Excellent.
    gympunk - "Thank God my wife hasn't ever been bothered by cum shooting around."

idiotsown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idiotsown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idiotsown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idiotsown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idiotsown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idiotsown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idiotsown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idiotsown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idiotsown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idiotsown has a spectacular aura about. (+250) idiotsown has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by elmariachii View Post
    fat=obese, or having rolls of fat showing

BUt i will gladly take this body type :

over 10 girls with a body like that
    the ass of the girl in the first pic is photochoped brah

hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Wink

Originally Posted by Bouncerz View Post
    how did u get out of the red in a day and 30+ into green.....
    This is what women are able to do misc......
    I sense a little jealousy and envy comin from my enemies. Why don't you rep me. You know you want to.

hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250) hugs_kisses has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by elmariachii View Post

What is this pic doing in this thread?

spank_lolz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spank_lolz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spank_lolz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spank_lolz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spank_lolz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spank_lolz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spank_lolz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spank_lolz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spank_lolz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spank_lolz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) spank_lolz has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by hugs_kisses View Post
    What is this pic doing in this thread?
    did you read what anyone said? he said he'd rather bang a semi thick chick than someone that looks like the girl in the pic

Originally Posted by spank_lolz View Post
    did you read what anyone said? he said he'd rather bang a semi thick chick than someone that looks like the girl in the pic
    Why thank you for stooping to acknowledge my question. I actually read his post several times and didn't pick up on that.

High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) High4Lyf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's chubby:

Here's fat:

Girl I was with was almost that big
    Fukkk.... I got scared
    ''The fight is won or lost far away from the witnesses, behind the lines, in the gym, and out there on the road; long before I dance under those lights.'' - Muhammad Ali

“Cus was a strong believer that in your mind you had to be the entity you wanted to be. If you wanted to be heavyweight champion of the world, you had to start living the life of a heavyweight champion…- iron mike

"'No' doesn't mean no, 'no' means work on the neck, the nipples, try back in five minutes" - a wise man

thequant is not very well liked. (-100) thequant is not very well liked. (-100) thequant is not very well liked. (-100) thequant is not very well liked. (-100) thequant is not very well liked. (-100) thequant is not very well liked. (-100) thequant is not very well liked. (-100) thequant is not very well liked. (-100) thequant is not very well liked. (-100) thequant is not very well liked. (-100) thequant is not very well liked. (-100)
    are you talking about morbidly obese or just carrying a moderately high bodyfat

actually carrying a high bf was seen as attractive because you were seen as healthier as apposed to someone who was skinnier or sickly.

don't confuse culture and social conditioning for what is "natural"

Marilyn monroe would be considered chubby today

not really

TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50) TonicWater will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I ended up getting really drunk on the weekend and went home with a fat chick.

I seriously don't understand how some guys can do it. I don't mind chubby, in fact that can be pretty sexy. But this girl... uggh, can't believe I was able to keep it up, I'm actually impressed by myself. Her ass looked like it had craters in it, you couldn't even see her thong cause it was swallowed up by her huge ass cheeks. Stretch marks scarred half her damn body... once I had her naked I seriously considered just walking out on her, but it was my house, so it wasn't really practical. The only good thing was she had big tits, but unfortunately she had pancake nipples.

So for you whale watchers, what is it exactly that you find attractive about these behemoths?
    i fool with fat chicks in the club if the night is a bust (and by that i mean grind and a kiss on the cheek), but i never take em home!
    Last edited by TonicWater; 04-02-2009 at 05:10 PM.

lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Seriously you guys are tripping me out. I have NEVER been with a chick over 140lbs. And she was 5'8 or so.

I'm a pretty picky guy, but no matter how desperate I am I could never kiss, let alone nail a piglet. I want to puke when I see a chick with frontbutt.

I understand if you are a super fugly guy and in really bad shape (pig yourself, or newly freed by the soviets from poland), but I would expect most people here are in good shape and should be able to pull far better.

Even when I get TRASHED I don't normally get with anything less than a 5.5 or so. Weight to me is king. A chick bent over or a chick in the dark all have the same face...you can see/touch fat with far too many parts of your body!

JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000) JAWS22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    If the girl with red areolas is chubby, I NEVER want to see a skinny girl.

Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10) Crypty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I could handle a fatty here and there if and only if she has other attributes that are outstanding like a good face, good hygiene, nice butt/legs. Fat girls usually have big boobs anyway, but thunder thighs are a major deal breaker.

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Marilyn monroe would be considered chubby today
    negative, brother darkness.

Marilyn Monroe puts most women nowadays to shame. For some reason women think having a belly makes them curvaceous. Uhh...no. Nobody can EVER make a muffin top look good, nobody.
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lurker9999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Crypty View Post
    I could handle a fatty here and there if and only if she has other attributes that are outstanding like a good face, good hygiene, nice butt/legs. Fat girls usually have big boobs anyway, but thunder thighs are a major deal breaker.
    What is with you retards talking about fat chicks and big boobs? They usually have lard boobs which sag down to their knees. Quality over Quantity (Or in this case, size).

BreesieBabby

whats not to like about this?

You went full retard, man Crusher_'s Avatar
    Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    anything over 110 pounds is fat, ANYTHING!!

This bitch is fat.. Back to the ocean with you fatty!..

GROSSS!!!!!!

scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by breessaint35 View Post
    I puked in my mouth a little.

BreesieBabby

is this fat? lol

Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Crusher_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Im not gonna lie, i got a little hard

BreesieBabby
    Originally Posted by crusher_ View Post
    Im not gonna lie, i got a little hard
    WOW lol

ok... how about these girls... they go from really skinny to bigger than that lol

ok... how about these girls... they go from really skinny to bigger than that lol
    mmm ill take the fat one thanks..

I would probably crush the skinny one.. GET it?! CRUSH!? bahahaha

but seriously f**k skinny girls, that is one huge turn off for c-rush all boney skinny @ss and ****

Somewhere in the middle of the 2nd and 3rd. If the 3rd could flatten that stomach out and pinch a little fat out of the arms I would be all over that in a heartbeat. Then again, being overweight is the most unattractive quality to me. That and bad acne. Uggg...

2 legit 2 quit garyshreddedwheats's Avatar
    garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50) garyshreddedwheats will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    WOW lol

and i would rather bang the middle girl and the girl on the right over the girl on the left. i love banging thick/chubby girls. nice size tits/big asses. super thin girls don't do it for me.
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds" crew
    278-175

http://www.break.com/index/the-miracle-beer-diet.html
    ^the beer diet

BreesieBabby

this has GOT to be what tx men live by...

lol

how about America's top model girl PLUS SIZE BAHAHAHA

scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250) scbork has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

lol

white girls cant jump?

BreesieBabby
    Originally Posted by scbork View Post
    white girls cant jump?
    FAAAAAT girls can't lol

there are other races that are fat besides just white, you racist...

FAAAAAT girls can't lol

there are other races that are fat besides just white, you racist...
    edit: fat girls and white girls cant jump :P