dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Smile Assault pre workout, caffeine and creatine?

Hello, I am new to this forum, and new to supplements. Through the the forum I have done some research and there has been talk on the effects of creatine and caffeine at the same time. I was just wondering though if the excess water retention due to the non-complete absorption of the mono in assault would be negated by the fact that it's a pre workout and has caffeine? This is only in terms or water retention and being bloated by it rather than the caffeine and creatine negating eachothers effects all together. I read somewhere that bloating is not an issue with pre workouts because of the caffeine. Also along the line of them being used together, do they actually negate eachothers effects? I have found mixed answers of yes and no, not only on this forum but across the internet. Thanks a lot for your help guys

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You would need to ingest very large amounts of caffeine(which you will never do)to negate creatine's effectiveness.

You're fine.

dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dsolash has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thanks a lot man, can the creatine in assault even cause that much bloating?

Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Shermanatorx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dsolash View Post
    Thanks a lot man, can the creatine in assault even cause that much bloating?
    Nope.

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Shermanatorx View Post
    Nope.
    Lol, short, sweet, and to the point. I guess I found a new pre workout. Thanks

Originally Posted by dsolash View Post
    Lol, short, sweet, and to the point. I guess I found a new pre workout. Thanks
    That's pretty much how sex goes these days.

Good luck man.