Thread: DHT blocker?

mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

DHT blocker?

im pretty sure that since ive started lifting my hair is thining on my head and im growing more hair on my body im starting to see a little group of long hairs on my upper arm its freaking me out. ive heard that lifting can cause your DHT to raise if you already have the genetics to go bald from the looks of my dad. i do hahaha

Ive heard a DHT blocker will stop the extra testosterone from lifting to turn into DHT does anyone know if thats true? im mostly worried about the body hair ive never been a hairy guy except for some on my chest and down my stomach my dads not hairy either so im wondering whats going on. also if anyboy has any good ones to throw out their id appreciate it. thanks

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Buy Revita shampoo, $18 on Amazon. It'll help the head issue. Body-wise, not much you can do, except become a couch potato, and maybe eat lots of soy.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mrdelvecio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Buy Revita shampoo, $18 on Amazon. It'll help the head issue. Body-wise, not much you can do, except become a couch potato, and maybe eat lots of soy.
    Is it the lifting that is making me grow hair on my upper arms? my dad and brother don't have it. I don't come from a hairy family. Now I'm afraid to lift

D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) D3Baseball is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ripped bald, hairy guy > out of shape, hairless guy with hair on his head

Roll the dice, this isn't going to change your long term chances of hair loss.
    However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results - Dr. John Berardi

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mrdelvecio View Post
    Is it the lifting that is making me grow hair on my upper arms? my dad and brother don't have it. I don't come from a hairy family. Now I'm afraid to lift
    No, it's just genetics. Keep lifting, and use Revita, it can help block DHT at the scalp.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

No, it's just genetics. Keep lifting, and use Revita, it can help block DHT at the scalp.
    Noone else in my family is hairy and I'm not either I'm almost 25 I don't see how I can get hairy all of a sudem. The hairs all light right now and you van barely see them except on little patch of like 8 long hairs on one arm. I'm just worried this is just the beginning. I read somewhere that dht can make more body hair. I'm worried that's what's happening what's the point of getting inshape if my upper arm is gonna be covered in hair.

jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jones08 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would not let body hair growth stop me from lifting. The benefits of intelligent weight training are too numerous.

It seems doubtful that you will turn into the wolfman from lifting. But, if it is by chance true, there are many safe effective ways to remove hair if it really bothers you down the road.

I'd rather be ripped and get some laser treatments.

Originally Posted by jones08 View Post
    I would not let body hair growth stop me from lifting. The benefits of intelligent weight training are too numerous.

It seems doubtful that you will turn into the wolfman from lifting. But, if it is by chance true, there are many safe effective ways to remove hair if it really bothers you down the road.

I'd rather be ripped and get some laser treatments.
    Youre prob right nommatter how much I try I'll prob get pulled into the gym. I'll might give precerin a test run. I've been doing a little reasearch and it's a natural dht blocker and it's pretty cheap online. It will prob help put on more muscle to since I'll have more natural testosterone

I'll check it out. Do you use it

chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) chasinSKURT is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Doubt it. All those products are scams, imo.

pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Youre prob right nommatter how much I try I'll prob get pulled into the gym. I'll might give precerin a test run. I've been doing a little reasearch and it's a natural dht blocker and it's pretty cheap online. It will prob help put on more muscle to since I'll have more natural testosterone
    Procerin is a scam too. Only thing to combat hairloss is Finasteride (propecia), rogaine, and nizoral shampoo. Revita has the active ingredient that is in nizoral (ketacanozole 1%) so you can go with Revita if you want, the price difference isn't ridiculous.

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP is becoming a werewolf.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Originally Posted by pjizel69 View Post
    Procerin is a scam too. Only thing to combat hairloss is Finasteride (propecia), rogaine, and nizoral shampoo. Revita has the active ingredient that is in nizoral (ketacanozole 1%) so you can go with Revita if you want, the price difference isn't ridiculous.
    Have you tried procerin

Originally Posted by chasinSKURT View Post
    Doubt it. All those products are scams, imo.
    No. Read up. Ketoconazole and caffeiine are not scams.

No. Read up. Ketoconazole and caffeiine are not scams.
    so do you think procerin would be a scam? i was gonna get that on top of revitra. i think i have nioxin shampoo rigfht now

pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pjizel69 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    so do you think procerin would be a scam? i was gonna get that on top of revitra. i think i have nioxin shampoo rigfht now
    Yes, it is a well known scam. Visit the forums at hairlosshelp(dot)com, they will tell you that you need to get on the "big 3", which are minoxidil, finasteride, and nizoral shampoo. If you want to maintain what you have then you can most likely take 1mg finasteride everyday and not lose anymore.

gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) gkicksass is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im pretty sure that since ive started lifting my hair is thining on my head and im growing more hair on my body im starting to see a little group of long hairs on my upper arm its freaking me out. ive heard that lifting can cause your DHT to raise if you already have the genetics to go bald from the looks of my dad. i do hahaha

Ive heard a DHT blocker will stop the extra testosterone from lifting to turn into DHT does anyone know if thats true? im mostly worried about the body hair ive never been a hairy guy except for some on my chest and down my stomach my dads not hairy either so im wondering whats going on. also if anyboy has any good ones to throw out their id appreciate it. thanks
    lifting can raise test but not so much as to affect hair loss. if you are losing hair it is because you are genetically prone to it. see a dermatologist or your GP and get a script for generic finasteride. its cheap and will let you keep what you have. if you want to grow some back, buy some nizoral and minoxidil(rogaine or some generic 5% version).

I have no idea what procerin is. I was commenting on revita, which has keto and caffeine.

Originally Posted by pjizel69 View Post
    Yes, it is a well known scam. Visit the forums at hairlosshelp(dot)com, they will tell you that you need to get on the "big 3", which are minoxidil, finasteride, and nizoral shampoo. If you want to maintain what you have then you can most likely take 1mg finasteride everyday and not lose anymore.
    ill check it out. are you on some stuff right now? you seem to know your way around the hairloss stuff

Originally Posted by gkicksass View Post
    lifting can raise test but not so much as to affect hair loss. if you are losing hair it is because you are genetically prone to it. see a dermatologist or your GP and get a script for generic finasteride. its cheap and will let you keep what you have. if you want to grow some back, buy some nizoral and minoxidil(rogaine or some generic 5% version).
    what about the body hair stuff? i swear im growing a little more hair every day now on my uppr arms. i wasnt a hairy guy at all before and like i said noone in my family is. im starting to wonder if its the c bol. i know i have bad genes for the hair on my head and its prob just being sped up but i dont get the body hair part.

=[[[[---------]]]]= AmericanJambo's Avatar
    AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AmericanJambo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're afraid to lift because you're growing some hair on your arms?! You know that razors work on arm hair too right?
    sophfball - "Look, I don't know the science behind it, but its a proven fact."

dantheman12189 - "what exactly is an androgen receptor, whats it do and is it posable to get more?"

ill check it out. are you on some stuff right now? you seem to know your way around the hairloss stuff
    I'm not on finasteride because the potential sides are awful.

I'm not on finasteride because the potential sides are awful.
    the revitra stuff has bad side affects hahah whyd you offer it to me

Originally Posted by AmericanJambo View Post
    You're afraid to lift because you're growing some hair on your arms?! You know that razors work on arm hair too right?
    could it be the creatine? i also stepped up my protein a little bit lately too

the revitra stuff has bad side affects hahah whyd you offer it to me
    No, it doesn't have bad side effects.

madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10) madbenchman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Seriously with DHT you have to attack it from both the topical side i.e. shampoos like Natrol and HairOmega but then you also have to stop your body from producing it as well. That can really be the challenging part. Saw Palmetto and pumpkin seeds are used in Folliform which is a Natural DHT Blocker. I've also heard that the Apple Cider Vinegar can help a ton if applied topi

Slicing up eyeballs ChiBearsfan's Avatar
    ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ChiBearsfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    could it be the creatine? i also stepped up my protein a little bit lately too
    Yes, it could be the creatine.

There was a study done in 2010, and the creatine group had a 40% increase in DHT production. The study has not been replicated, so it has not been confirmed or refuted. Increased DHT can accelerate hair loss in those susceptible to hair loss.

DHT blockers can cause impotence, so that's not the best solution.
    Last edited by ChiBearsfan; 05-08-2014 at 12:52 PM.