Page 40 of 61 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 1803
    NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by devinh View Post
    That's too bad. Paul, I think you'll need to give us a video tour of your new gym, like Berto did. Can't wait to see it, sounds great.
    On a side note, I'd be pretty upset if the only gym near me was a la fitness. Luckily my Golds is great and powerlifter/noisemaker friendly. And if it wasn't, 2 minutes down the road from it is a powerlifting gym.
    I will do a video tour for sure. Not sure if I mentioned this but members are getting a key for 24 hour access since its a studio and not always manned. I will be sure to do a solid video with all the equipment and surrounding benefits. As if I wasn't already in a perfect situation I just found out a Peruvian Chicken Rotiserie restraunt is opening literally next door to my house. I forsee many big workouts followed by chicken and rice at that place!7

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Im jelly you live in Florida and a car like that can be a "daily driver". Drive that all year long near me and it would have rusted out about 10 years ago. Love the rims on that....they make the car.

BTW, I read of your engagement on FB. Congrats sucka. You know you have a keeper if she says "yes" during competition season!
    I bought the rims, had it painted and its been garaged daily for the last 5 years so its really helping it stay current. I am starting to miss some of the new technology that is in the cars now so I will be parking it soon and making it my weekend car that I take the tops off and cruise in.

yeah I knew she was the one when I told her I was attending a huge bodybuilding and fitness expo called the Arnold Classic and she told me she loved Arnold and thought it would be fun to go :0
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    HAhaha!! The tattoo and all!
    Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Monday November 5th, 2012

5:30 am Stair Master 30 minutes

6:30 PM legs and HIIT cardio post workout

Nothing to crazy to report here just some good old fashion peak week work. Adam and I actually had a pretty decent leg workout for the amount of weight we used. I enjoyed it as we did Hacks and SLDL with DB's to start and got the blood pumping. My morning cardio session was nice and the post workout HIIT was tough after legs but its part of the fun that is contest prep. I am still not sure how I will look on stage as I have kept my carbs so low for so long now that I am not seeing much fullness. The scale continues to move downward so I am hoping that continues right into Friday morning.

I already did an AM cardio session and I am taking my calories super low today for one final push of fat loss before the weekend. Tonight is some Back\Biceps and more cardio although I am going to rely on my body to tell me what type and duration. I will push myself but not beyond where I feel I can go and still be productive. The restricted calories are going to provide the work for a few days along with morning cardio. Anything I do post workout is a bonus.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Monday November 5th, 2012

5:30 am Stair Master 30 minutes

6:30 PM legs and HIIT cardio post workout

Nothing to crazy to report here just some good old fashion peak week work. Adam and I actually had a pretty decent leg workout for the amount of weight we used. I enjoyed it as we did Hacks and SLDL with DB's to start and got the blood pumping. My morning cardio session was nice and the post workout HIIT was tough after legs but its part of the fun that is contest prep. I am still not sure how I will look on stage as I have kept my carbs so low for so long now that I am not seeing much fullness. The scale continues to move downward so I am hoping that continues right into Friday morning.

I already did an AM cardio session and I am taking my calories super low today for one final push of fat loss before the weekend. Tonight is some Back\Biceps and more cardio although I am going to rely on my body to tell me what type and duration. I will push myself but not beyond where I feel I can go and still be productive. The restricted calories are going to provide the work for a few days along with morning cardio. Anything I do post workout is a bonus.
    Solid plan Paul. I feel you on the "carbs so low for so long thing", I'm almost nervous to carb up as I've gone deep into low carb territory over the last two weeks. I'd say we could have a virtual pose off this Saturday, but I'm pretty sure you would put me to shame

Keep pushing hard until the end!

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    What is your total protein per day looking like?

Originally Posted by triplewhammy View Post
    What is your total protein per day looking like?
    Generally around 260-270. On these low calorie days I am around 225 and spacing it out perfectly for protein synthesis along with BCAA's between meals.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) triplewhammy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Generally around 260-270. On these low calorie days I am around 225 and spacing it out perfectly for protein synthesis along with BCAA's between meals.
    Ah ok cool, very nice. Thanks!

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)

I bought the rims, had it painted and its been garaged daily for the last 5 years so its really helping it stay current. I am starting to miss some of the new technology that is in the cars now so I will be parking it soon and making it my weekend car that I take the tops off and cruise in.
    I found the key is to never buy a new car then you dont know what youre missing. I owned a 1998 Blazer one time.....but thats as new as it gets for me....that one had fancy power windows and push button 4wd....lol.

yeah I knew she was the one when I told her I was attending a huge bodybuilding and fitness expo called the Arnold Classic and she told me she loved Arnold and thought it would be fun to go :0
    Oh yea...shes a keeper. Surprised you didnt get married right at the Arnold. Think about the groomsmen you could have rounded up.
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    I found the key is to never buy a new car then you dont know what youre missing. I owned a 1998 Blazer one time.....but thats as new as it gets for me....that one had fancy power windows and push button 4wd....lol. )
    Funny you say that. When i was in Cape Cod we rented a new Ford Explorer and loved it! Back up camera, iPhone wireless integration for phone and music, drove amazingly....that is what got me thinking. I do love keeping my money in my account though and with a wedding to plan the new car will remain on hold for a while.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Tuesday November 6th, 2012

5:30 AM morning stair master
    6 PM Back\Traps\Biceps post workout cardio

Another day in the books and Adam and I move one day closer to the weekend. Funny how these last days seem to drag on and on but that's a good thing because it forces me to really enjoy the moment. This week especially has been a test of my fortitude to get back on stage after looking and feeling the way I did a little over a week ago. I woke up today at 198 which is about 4lbs above my prep low. I still think with some tough cardio and diet today and tomorrow I will be able to tighten up a bit further and then spend friday resting, eating, relaxing, driving, getting color and shooting some video to cap of the 2012 competitive season the right way on Saturday.

Here are a few locker room pictures Adam took. The good news is I look half way decent, the only let down is I am not at my best which I knew would happen. On the bright side Adam is looking phenomenal, he conditioning is much improved from the Cape and overall he is striated from head to toe.

Tonight will be a fun workout. I am planning something crazy for cardio but we will see. I am only going to push myself as far as I can mentally and physically without doing damage so i will be listening to my body. I slept in today and got almost 8 hours sleep so I should be primed for a good night in the gym and on the cardio equipment for one last push of fat loss before Saturday.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think you're not as bad as you think, you probably so depleted right now. plus, your body seems to respond well to carbs, so I'm thinking they'll be some dramatic changes in your physique once you get some glycogen pumped into your muscles come show day.

Gonna be a great weekend regardless, I think we're both in good places mentally that no matter what happens we'll have a blast
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    I think you're not as bad as you think, you probably so depleted right now. plus, your body seems to respond well to carbs, so I'm thinking they'll be some dramatic changes in your physique once you get some glycogen pumped into your muscles come show day.
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Still loooking great imo. Enjoy this one and let's push for one more before the year is out
    Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)

Gonna be a great weekend regardless, I think we're both in good places mentally that no matter what happens we'll have a blast
    This. Understand you have expectations high and above many people here, but that's why you are a top pro in my opinion. I think some carbs and slapped on tan will do you nicely and you will definitely be competitive this weekend!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    This. Understand you have expectations high and above many people here, but that's why you are a top pro in my opinion. I think some carbs and slapped on tan will do you nicely and you will definitely be competitive this weekend!
    Agree 100x
    You look so much flatter in these pictures compared to your first set before your first show. Once you fill out you may be surprised on how sharp you may pop.

DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000) DiamondMaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I agree with everyone else, maybe not as tight as you were before but most of it is that you're super flat - legs look really separated still and I suspect your delt and chest striations are really going to pop once you carb up.

On a side note, curious if you changed your bicep and tricep training at all since the last time you competed ? I know you've probably experimented with different things, but were there any staple movements you use to do that you replaced?

Originally Posted by DiamondMaker View Post
    I agree with everyone else, maybe not as tight as you were before but most of it is that you're super flat - legs look really separated still and I suspect your delt and chest striations are really going to pop once you carb up.

On a side note, curious if you changed your bicep and tricep training at all since the last time you competed ? I know you've probably experimented with different things, but were there any staple movements you use to do that you replaced?
    Thank you...

I did alot of heavy Skull crushers for triceps which I felt added some thickness. I have had to back off those a bit as they bother both my shoulder and my elbow sometimes. Biceps are always just heavy barbell and DB curls...maybe some preacher stuff as well.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Wednesday November 7th, 2012

Chest\ Shoulders\Triceps

45 minutes Stair Master

Fun night in the gym for a few reasons. For one this was my last actual training day of the contest season. I still have some light circuit workouts but this was it as far as actually lifting goes. I felt good on chest so I ended up doing some sets with 225 on incline that felt nice. It's good to know all my strength has not left. I see some big presses in the future. I will get a 400lb bench within a year so this was a nice way to end the prep mode lifting. I actually lifted heavy with shoulders a bit as well as I was just feeling good. Then i backed off and moved at a good pace through everything else. Overall I was very flat from the low calories but had a decent look when I posed post workout. Next up was my personal challenge i set out for myself. I decided to get on the stair master and see if I could last 45 minutes. I brought my new iPhone with me and put on some YouTube videos and just powered through. I was so excited when I got done I took a picture of both me and my machine. Something about finishing strong at the end of prep when I could have walked away and not done any more shows just makes me happy. I know I did all I could with the circumstances what they were and that I won't ever have to doubt my commitment.

Tonight Adam will be over and we have a nice session of light circuit training and a quick light cardio session just to keep things normal. Then I will get the car ready to go for the morning trip to South Florida. I am sure we will both be taking some pictures post workout to see how we are looking heading into the final 36 hours of prep.

The feeling of completing a personal challenge!

Just for the hell of it!

First thing in the AM pictures, finally getting tight again...now its time to fill out!

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will do a video tour for sure. Not sure if I mentioned this but members are getting a key for 24 hour access since its a studio and not always manned. I will be sure to do a solid video with all the equipment and surrounding benefits. As if I wasn't already in a perfect situation I just found out a Peruvian Chicken Rotiserie restraunt is opening literally next door to my house. I forsee many big workouts followed by chicken and rice at that place!7

all of this. living the good life! And on the car thing, i bought my 2003 honda civic si brand new (i was young and stupid), i still have it. i love looking at what i could get now, but more than that i love having a paid off car and money in the bank. so it will last me a little longer, maybe when it's 15 years old i'll trade it in
    CAN and WILL
    100% Natural Bodybuilding
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM
    www.biolayne.com

FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FrmrHoss is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It's not a twin turbo 300zx is it Paul? That's the one thing I'm in desperate need of is a garage. It makes me sad to see my baby get weathered (literally) with age.
    New log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144101461
    Best meet lifts: 424/303/551 (93kg)
    Best gym lifts: 420/290/565

Originally Posted by devinh View Post
    all of this. living the good life! And on the car thing, i bought my 2003 honda civic si brand new (i was young and stupid), i still have it. i love looking at what i could get now, but more than that i love having a paid off car and money in the bank. so it will last me a little longer, maybe when it's 15 years old i'll trade it in
    I was the same way. I bought that car almost brand new and paid for it but when you buy something with your own money you make it last, valuable lesson. I have decided I am going to keep mine even when i get a new car. It will be the equivalent of having an old muscle car in the garage like our parents did.

Originally Posted by FrmrHoss View Post
    It's not a twin turbo 300zx is it Paul? That's the one thing I'm in desperate need of is a garage. It makes me sad to see my baby get weathered (literally) with age.
    No twin turbo was a bit too much maintenance for me, I also tend to drive fast when i have a fast car so I decided against it. Ultimately I got the car because it was like new and I just loved it, I didn't care for the performance.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Props to you for killing that 45 minute stair stepper session. Awesome determination!

Here's to use getting to get some quality carbs in very soon and loving life and feeling human again

devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000) devinh is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was the same way. I bought that car almost brand new and paid for it but when you buy something with your own money you make it last, valuable lesson. I have decided I am going to keep mine even when i get a new car. It will be the equivalent of having an old muscle car in the garage like our parents did.
    yeah, i've thought about keeping mine even when i do get a new car. I used to race this car, and it can be a lot of fun with just a little bit of money back into it. I guess we'll see when the time comes. If i can end up keeping it for another 5 years, the trade in value would likely not even be worth using it as a trade-in. I will likely never buy a brand new car again either. Lesson learned the hard way, even after my parents told me to never buy new. Kids, they just don't listen
    CAN and WILL
    100% Natural Bodybuilding
    www.3DMUSCLEJOURNEY.COM
    www.biolayne.com

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Good luck this weekend
    Im sure you and Adam will have a great weekend

Have fun and kill it
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Trapzillaoo7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Good luck Paul, it's been a joy watching you crush this Season. Enjoy the stage, the food and welcome to your off-season! I hope to step on stage with you in 2014. Do work buddy!!!!!!
    Check out our Supplement and Fitness Clothing Line! http://www.beyonddriven.com

Brian Ahlstrom
    IFPA, NGA and PNBA Natural Pro Bodybuilder
    Beyond Driven - www.beyonddriven.com and www.********.com/wearebeyonddriven
    Ahlstrom Fitness Consulting- www.********.com/ahlstromfitnessconsulting
    @YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/AhlstromFitness and http://www.youtube.com/BeyondDriven
    Follow us on Twitter @ahlstromfitness and @werbeyonddriven
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0VNOcV74Es&feature=plcp

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go kill em Paul! you're dedication to getting back on the horse after falling off in Aus is just amazing... i probably would have been so discouraged i wouldn't even have tried, and the fact that you know yourself well enough to have pulled it back in just in time for the show is incredible. you're gonna do great!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    Go kill em Paul! you're dedication to getting back on the horse after falling off in Aus is just amazing... i probably would have been so discouraged i wouldn't even have tried, and the fact that you know yourself well enough to have pulled it back in just in time for the show is incredible. you're gonna do great!
    I agree that is crazy mental strength to pick back up and go at it again.

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DUDE!!!! GO OUT AND ATTACK THAT SHOW TOMORROW!!!

best of luck man!!!
    advertising not permitted

ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ArchAngel'73 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You've come a long way man! I wish you the best, go kick azz and have some fun.

Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Agreed, good luck Paul and have fun this weekend. Way to finish strong on your first PRO season!
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to conquer."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger