Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PaleoNoob View Post
    All of this trolling is bull****.

I'm here trying to actually learn more about this sport, and none of the people who really know their **** are making threads, because they're too busy trying to sniff out trolls and keep the forum from degenerating any further.

Where the **** are the mods?
    -inb4 an IP check confirms PaleoNoob as Viktorious.

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz

I'm here trying to actually learn more about this sport, and none of the people who really know their **** are making threads, because they're too busy trying to sniff out trolls and keep the forum from degenerating any further.

there hasn't been any real moderation of this forum in over two years, this **** ain't getting better, so we've learned how to self-police.
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they change your username, so don't ask*
    *Mods/CS will not, nor can they mass delete your post history, so don't ask*

PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    -inb4 an IP check confirms PaleoNoob as Viktorious.
    I'm clean.

And I can grow proper facial hair.
    "Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life."

"Don’t fall for the crap that people are peddling on message boards, in magazines or on TV. Get your **** in order, and get your training in order. Start kicking ass, and take out the crap that doesn’t matter. Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? **** you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit."

JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000)

I think you're hinting that I know what I'm doing...thanks man! But I really have no clue what the hell I'm doing.
    Elite Raw Powerlifter

633 / 418 / 633 - 1686 Raw (Wraps) @ 242

The Muscle Bear | Discover Your Powerlifting Potential

http://www.themusclebear.com

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm clean.

And I can grow proper facial hair.
    Spoon pic or negs

CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CookAndrewB is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Retardo-pex View Post
    Its honestly much less embarrassing to say I play world of warcraft then say I frequent the bb.com forums
    ^^^
    This. I see douchebags at my gym with BB.com clothes on and I have no interest in talking to them... even less than I would have if they were wearing Affliction crap.

Originally Posted by coachdeez View Post
    There is nothing epic about creating separate accounts and starting discussions about yourself.
    Your Avi freaks me the fcuk out.
    GoRuck Challenge Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150446113

"No one could make a greater mistake than he who did nothing because he could do only a little." -Edmund Burke

"Because your own strength is unequal to the task, do not assume that it is beyond the powers of man; but if anything is within the powers and province of man, believe that it is within your own compass also." -Marcus Aurelius

PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50) PaleoNoob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Spoon pic or negs
    At work, looking for spoon...

"Don’t fall for the crap that people are peddling on message boards, in magazines or on TV. Get your **** in order, and get your training in order. Start kicking ass, and take out the crap that doesn’t matter. Start doing and believing in the stuff that works, and do it today and forever. You want science and studies? **** you. I’ve got scars and blood and vomit."

coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) coachdeez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There is nothing epic about creating separate accounts and starting discussions about yourself.
    Ok, so I'm an idiot. I thought this Jake guy just popped up out of nowhere....you have to admit his writing style is similar to Viktorious. Plus, he keeps defending him. Same goes for IAmBatman.
    615/385/635

JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000) JacobRothenberg is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ok, so I'm an idiot. I thought this Jake guy just popped up out of nowhere....you have to admit his writing style is similar to Viktorious. Plus, he keeps defending him. Same goes for IAmBatman.
    shut your mouth and know your role noob
    Elite Raw Powerlifter

isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz isaku900 has the mod powerz
    Cliff's Notes: Regarding style and tone re: batman and jake

read most of their posts as being tongue-in-cheek, and you'll have a more thorough understanding of their positions.

Originally Posted by JacobRothenberg View Post
    I think you're hinting that I know what I'm doing...thanks man! But I really have no clue what the hell I'm doing.
    I was referring more to Isaku and Black Spit. So...

*picture redacted to protect the identity of those proven innocent*
    Last edited by PaleoNoob; 07-21-2011 at 01:30 PM.

I was referring more to Isaku and Black Spit. So...

Well now that that's settled, I'm sure Jacob Rothenberg wouldn't mind settling this with a spoon pic and a note that says 'not Bee.'

Well now that that's settled, I'm sure Jacob Rothenberg wouldn't mind settling this with a spoon pic and a note that says 'not Bee.'
    .........wait, you're being serious that you think jake is viktoricus?

dude...

pacefalm.

dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dtaps24 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Big Sexy J View Post
    LOL @ people really thinking ViKtoricus is Jake
    Yeah they're cousins right?

can i just get your cell phone # so i can text you with a pic of me holding a note saying **** you?
    Elite Raw Powerlifter

jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) jmt92 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

the only MOD that even views this section nowadays can't be on 24/7 365...because he actually lifts and has a life and a career and all those things that normal people have.

other than iron619, the others that have MODed this section in the past might as well have been viktorious himself in most cases.

****, we get trolled more than the motherlovin' misc for ****'s sake.
    We the type of crew, to get fresh just to sit in the living room.-Bill O'Reilly

Kuchi Kopi Alliance

can i just get your cell phone # so i can text you with a pic of me holding a note saying **** you?
    Will you be nude?

-Note that an affirmation is not necessarily a disqualification.

Originally Posted by isaku900 View Post

dude...

pacefalm.
    Did I say that?

Personally, I'd rather think Brian Bee the Olympic hopeful was real.

But I'm an old school member here and I have an affinity for a good troll job, too.

Did I say that?

Personally, I'd rather think Brian Bee the Olympic hopeful was real.

But I'm an old school member here and I have an affinity for a good troll job, too.
    Why don't you post the videos and pictures that incriminate me as Viktoricus? Call me out broski
    Elite Raw Powerlifter

aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by ViKtoricus View Post
    lol. I already did. Canned material are TRAINING WHEELS and merely a way to break out of your comfort zone. That was WAY BACK when I WAS A VIRGIN. lol. I'm different now.

I met a girl at Albertson's two days ago and got her phone number. It's a normal occurence for me, even in grocery stores...

F***, if you guys are desperate for it, I can hide my video cam while I talk to a chick.

pro troll, go along with the dating thing, reps for being an inspiration to me.

EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) EthanEte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LMFAO!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO +REP as soon as I can.

This was the funniest sh*t I have seen in my entire life.

Laughing so hard in person

@ OP - Thanks so much for your research, I can not stop laughing

LMFAO...This Victor kid

# Get a life *******

SCRUB

DontBanMeBro123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontBanMeBro123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontBanMeBro123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontBanMeBro123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontBanMeBro123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontBanMeBro123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontBanMeBro123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontBanMeBro123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontBanMeBro123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontBanMeBro123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DontBanMeBro123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Why don't you post the videos and pictures that incriminate me as Viktoricus? Call me out broski
    It is obvious that JR can't be ViKtoricus, Viktoricus is greasy and fat while Jacob is huge and strong.lolwut

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    get a life? lol, who's the one running ustream on a saturday night squatting in tighty whities?
    I'm impressed you didn't have to resort to using one of your 50 sock accounts to post your meaningless ad hominems.

I mean really though, you must feel a bit of cognitive dissonance when you suddenly pretend to be concerned about idiots and trolls, just so you have an excuse to bash someone. Lets be serious, you are the last person that should be complaining about idiots or trolls on this forum.

The 5 hours you spent E-stalking this guy would of been better invested in learning how to un-rack a squat.

Originally Posted by DontBanMeBro123 View Post
    It is obvious that JR can't be ViKtoricus, Viktoricus is greasy and fat while Jacob is huge and strong.lolwut
    i see what you did there
    Elite Raw Powerlifter

Originally Posted by Newbtime View Post
    I'm impressed you didn't have to resort to using one of your 50 sock accounts to post your meaningless ad hominems.

I mean really though, you must feel a bit of cognitive dissonance when you suddenly pretend to be concerned about idiots and trolls, just so you have an excuse to bash someone. Lets be serious, you are the last person that should be complaining about idiots or trolls on this forum.

The 5 hours you spent E-stalking this guy would of been better invested in learning how to un-rack a squat.
    it took me 10 minutes to find the info while i had nothing to do at work. and i can un-rack a 600+ lb squat now, thank you very much. how's that 800 lb. suited deadlift coming along bro?
    Elite Raw Powerlifter

rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rob1992 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lmao, jake isnt bee

you're such a racist bro

the only similarity is that they're both asian

aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aceman424 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Pro troll, I like thee playing along with the dating thing, a newbie would have **** themselves. Either you are a pro, or a complete idiot. I'm going to assume you intended for this all to be found because the people on this forum are like nieve 12yo and will go along with any troll.

Playing it off like "thats the old me", exactly what the wanted to hear, pro troll sir.

sooo black spit was being srs...and can't tell the difference between 3 different people.

this is a PM thread:
    Originally Posted by Black_Spit

dude...

pacefalm.
    I'm sure you're right, and that 'Bee' is a new member @ Wild Iron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jj-P...e_gdata_player
    --
    If youre srs, who's the guy @ 2:33 in the vid I sent you?

Originally Posted by isaku900

dude...

pacefalm.
    I'm sure you're right, and that 'Bee' is a new member @ Wild Iron.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jj-P...e_gdata_player
    no trolling, joking, japing etc, aside.

are you being serious?

Jacob is not a member of wild iron, "bee" is not a member of wild iron. That video you sent me was taken at a meet at supertraining gym.
    And this guy... You're telling me that's not Vik?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSxvI...e_gdata_player

?
    ^^^ malformed video address, so I have no idea what he's saying.
    ----
    Originally Posted by isaku900
    You're not missing my point here are you? You don't think he bears a striking resemblance to Vik? I think he made the Vik vids a couple years ago maybe trolling another forum.
    ..............you do know i'm asian too, correct?

because that's ****ing ridiculous.

I'm debating whether you're racist or just stupid.
    While you debate it you can blow me hot shot.

and he also had a PM conversation with Jake:
    Originally Posted by JacobRothenberg

viktoricus with newbtime and koyongi?

Yeah you really have dropped some weight huh? In the PL meet were you 275?

so you can't tell the difference between jacob, jordan, and "bee".

BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BongoBanger has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ViKtoricus View Post

F***, if you guys are desperate for it, I can hide my video cam while I talk to a chick.
    omg yes please.

mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50) mazzic1083 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in for epic thread that has done nothing but deliver thus far

i freaking love the PL section, best detectives on the planet