comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I am excited for school (srs)

2nd year university
    Hardest semester I will have of all four years.

Why am I excited?

I love the **** I do.
    I get a double course overload. (one of them being co-op)
    Get to apply for my summer job in a few weeks, will be getting payed well for my age especially while in school.
    Most likely $15-18/hr, currently only $12 =( , starting work in May.
    I finally started lifting and dieting again and will try to stay consistent. Excited for results.
    Somehow passed my last semester, and developed new habits I didn't think were possible, let us see if they work.
    Idk, I'm motivated.

Will bump this thread at the end of the year with my shetty or amazing results <3

DTEXL190 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTEXL190 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTEXL190 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTEXL190 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTEXL190 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTEXL190 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTEXL190 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTEXL190 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTEXL190 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTEXL190 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) DTEXL190 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by comps View Post
    2nd year university

Why am I excited?

I love the **** I do.
    Get to apply for my summer job in a few weeks, will be getting payed well for my age especially while in school.
    I finally started lifting and dieting again and will try to stay consistent. Excited for results.
    Somehow passed my last semester, and developed new habits I didn't think were possible, let us see if they work.
    Idk, I'm motivated.

Will bump this thread at the end of the year with my shetty or amazing results <3
    Sweet job brah

MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000) MilkBender is a name known to all. (+5000)
    that's awesome you enjoy school, it'll probably be opposite for me. biology is the best thing to major in if I wanna go to grad school for physical therapy, and if parts of the course are anything like high school biology I'm gonna suicide
    sig line can't be a novel crew. and I'll be banned if I make it a novel again

TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100) TheLetterD is not very well liked. (-100)
    I'm excited for this semester because I'm starting my new double major, since I changed. Glad I realized what I wanted to do instead of just going with what people said I should do.
    Fitness enthusiast | Muscle worshiper | LGBT lifter

_______________________ kingnickandnate's Avatar
    kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000) kingnickandnate is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2nd year university

Why am I excited?

I love the **** I do.
    Idk, I'm motivated.

hell yeah. keep on doing your thing. In to see what happens at the end, lol.
    RepRepRep

My Journal / overall log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151290483
    -Come check it out; reps to those who post.

Current Supplement Logs:
    iSatori Bio-Gro: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153731241

moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moonfarious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    fuk yeah going back tomorrow too...

time to study hard i fuked around too much first semester
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"

Jeremy Lin Crew

ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000) ericd8 is just really nice. (+1000)
    2nd year university

Why am I excited?

I love the **** I do.
    Idk, I'm motivated.

This semester will be the fastest semester I'm going to hate. Brb cutting season, eating the same foods every day. Brb insane fking school schedule. Brb making a commitment with myself to stay away from alcohol and weed (I'm in a fraternity). Brb decided I'm going to commit my life 100% to school and lifting.

Basically choosing to be foreveralone this semester. fuaark.

TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TFlifting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hahaha I am jacked as fuark for school

Brb economics major
    Taking Business law, mathematics of finance, intermediate macro, and marketing this semester....
    come at me school
    ***Economics Major Crew***
    ***$120,000 Crew***

University Student

PM me if you have any questions on anything

RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500) RoidRageZ is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MilkBender View Post
    that's awesome you enjoy school, it'll probably be opposite for me. biology is the best thing to major in if I wanna go to grad school for physical therapy, and if parts of the course are anything like high school biology I'm gonna suicide
    Lol I'm majoring in bio too brah. I'm first year. Lemme tell you this, first year is nothing like HS bio. Maybe some small chit is repeat, it's new stuff bro. Keep at it; you'll be fine.

Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000) Csnauk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Moving to uni tomorrow cant wait
    ★☆★★☆ tmiscplace2 crew ★☆★★☆

Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Del1nquent is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Left school at 16 it wasn't me i wanted to be a tradesman, love the outdoors and am more of a hands on kind of guy, had 4 weeks off work and back to work next week. Looking forward to it!
    1 Paragraph SiG Crew

-=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) -=Zeus=-! has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The second year shouldnt be the hardest...

comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) comps is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by DTEXL190 View Post
    Sweet job brah
    thanks

I enjoyed biology in high school.
    I was either going into electrical engineering or straight into a 6 year medical school program in poland.
    Made the decision at the end of grade 11 to pick engineering.
    Can't afford the other one anyway.

Originally Posted by TheLetterD View Post
    I'm excited for this semester because I'm starting my new double major, since I changed. Glad I realized what I wanted to do instead of just going with what people said I should do.
    Double major's can be difficult, hopefully one part of it is easy.

Originally Posted by kingnickandnate View Post
    hell yeah. keep on doing your thing. In to see what happens at the end, lol.
    My biggest school goal is to beat my gpa of last semester.

Originally Posted by moonfarious View Post
    fuk yeah going back tomorrow too...

time to study hard i fuked around too much first semester
    Do it, don't just say you will.

Originally Posted by TFlifting View Post
    Hahaha I am jacked as fuark for school

Brb economics major
    Taking Business law, mathematics of finance, intermediate macro, and marketing this semester....
    come at me school
    Marketing should be your easiest class am i right?

Originally Posted by RoidRageZ View Post
    Lol I'm majoring in bio too brah. I'm first year. Lemme tell you this, first year is nothing like HS bio. Maybe some small chit is repeat, it's new stuff bro. Keep at it; you'll be fine.
    First year first semester university was easier than high school IMO.
    Most Bio students here would agree.

Originally Posted by Csnauk View Post
    Moving to uni tomorrow cant wait
    goodluck

Originally Posted by ericd8 View Post
    This semester will be the fastest semester I'm going to hate. Brb cutting season, eating the same foods every day. Brb insane fking school schedule. Brb making a commitment with myself to stay away from alcohol and weed (I'm in a fraternity). Brb decided I'm going to commit my life 100% to school and lifting.

Basically choosing to be foreveralone this semester. fuaark.
    I did not join a fraternity, my biggest mistake last semester was dating someone.
    My life will hopefully equal gym, school, and tv shows.
    idc otherwise

Originally Posted by Del1nquent View Post
    Left school at 16 it wasn't me i wanted to be a tradesman, love the outdoors and am more of a hands on kind of guy, had 4 weeks off work and back to work next week. Looking forward to it!
    I've thought about it before, but I always enjoyed SOME classes so obviously if I specialized in something I enjoyed then you know.

Originally Posted by -=Zeus=-! View Post
    The second year shouldnt be the hardest...
    In most engineering and/or bio programs it is at least.
    My final year I just do my capstone project (some sort of large project including your field work) and take some technical electives.

TMLDaGawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMLDaGawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMLDaGawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMLDaGawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMLDaGawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMLDaGawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMLDaGawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMLDaGawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMLDaGawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMLDaGawd will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMLDaGawd will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bio wtf if you want physical therepy take kinesiology.

GJ comps really good to hear.

nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good luck Comps.

I myself just started my Co-op term and I will be going to school in May, kind of the opposite of you I guess. I could have went either way, but I was out of money so I kind of had to start work now haha.
    I got a vision for the life that's right in front of me
    I got a right, I got a reason, got a destiny
    I know exactly where I'm headed and I’m never looking back.

Originally Posted by nicholkid View Post
    Good luck Comps.

I myself just started my Co-op term and I will be going to school in May, kind of the opposite of you I guess. I could have went either way, but I was out of money so I kind of had to start work now haha.
    Thank you.

Right now my semester is school/school/work.
    Then school/work/school.
    Then work/school/school.

Changes on me repetitively.

IIRC, you're in petroleum engineering right?

nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10) nicholkid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you.

Right now my semester is school/school/work.
    Then school/work/school.
    Then work/school/school.

Changes on me repetitively.

IIRC, you're in petroleum engineering right?
    yessir

Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brolliken is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    biology is the best thing to major in if I wanna go to grad school for physical therapy
    or you could get into a physical therapy program, it's a sweet deal
    brb no useless undergrad
    brb not re-applying for grad school
    brb maintaining a low gpa to stay in program
    brb 6 years and doctorate
    brb brb

and good luck op sounds like things are going well for you
    ▲▼▲5'8" Master Race Crew▲▼▲
    Physical Therapy Brah
    Cutting - starting weight: 210 lbs.

southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000) southparkbbb is just really nice. (+1000)
    hope you keep the motivation man, i start off strong then i begin to fade as the semester passes then pick back up come exam time

OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000) OmegaMurray is just really nice. (+1000)
    not really excited to go back to college. But I am excited to learn more and whatnot. I'm 100x times more productive at school. At home I have all the free time I want but I spend it looking up useless things but when I have less free time I'm always looking for ways to learn more lol.

Ionnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ionnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ionnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ionnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ionnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ionnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ionnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ionnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ionnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ionnz is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ionnz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Solid dedication. Keep at it maynnnn

TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50) TMSmith4 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Freshman in chemical engineering here; doing well but I can't wait to take O-chem 1 and 2 next year......not.

Originally Posted by TMSmith4 View Post
    Freshman in chemical engineering here; doing well but I can't wait to take O-chem 1 and 2 next year......not.
    Ha, nice.

General chemistry is a bigger joke than Kim Kardashian.

I have shetty humour.

Got 3 of my textbooks as a pdf, buying another 1 for $20, and the last two will cost me bout $400.

I applying for my dream co-op job soon.
    Year long co-op working for schaeuffler in Germany.

wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50) wrestler271 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This, I'm excited for tomorrow, honestly I don't mind learning, plus hell I get to see people..
    Best lifts: 165kg Squat / 142kg Bench / 220kg Deadlift / @ 83kg Weight Class

Current BW: 176.9
    Goal BW: Around 166-168

b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b0stonfan123 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Premed checking in...I heart biology

Ha, nice.

General chemistry is a bigger joke than Kim Kardashian.

I have shetty humour.

Got 3 of my textbooks as a pdf, buying another 1 for $20, and the last two will cost me bout $400.

I applying for my dream co-op job soon.
    Year long co-op working for schaeuffler in Germany.
    That sounds pretty cool...if you can get it. Our school likes to stay inside Canada for co-op jobs, did you have to find that job yourself? Also, it is next to impossible to pick and choose your first co-op job. For example my friend didn't even get a job and I got a job that is not even in my field. I think co-op round 2 will be better cause you would have some work experience.

Originally Posted by nicholkid View Post
    That sounds pretty cool...if you can get it. Our school likes to stay inside Canada for co-op jobs, did you have to find that job yourself? Also, it is next to impossible to pick and choose your first co-op job. For example my friend didn't even get a job and I got a job that is not even in my field. I think co-op round 2 will be better cause you would have some work experience.
    Nope, that job is with the school.
    40% of people who coop for them work for them after they graduate.

I already have work experience in tool shops.
    Sadly it'd be more beneficial if I was a mechanical engineering.