Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TameMe View Post
    You are SADLY misinformed. Just because a woman has muscle and low BF does NOT mean she uses. There are PLENTY of over the couner hormones, that are just as stong as illigal substances, that can cause that shredded hard look. Also, many of these girls have been doing this for 5-10 years and their muscles have a very hard look to them.... it's called muscle maturity. Steriotyping is straight up ignorant.
    Also you made your point, you don't like implants.... why do you continue to feel you need to state that?
    I continue to state that because other people like Rodcurranjr keeps writing derogotory things about me. Yes, I guarantee MOST of those women on that link of natural breasts did roids. They are scary looking. I am NOT steriotyping. You can just tell and you could hear them speak, their voices would probably be deeper than mine.

RoRo1618 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=yaz_rulz;561721491]no offense but how come all the figure athletes who doesn't have any implants done are literally flat chested? Is it not possible to have some flesh on boobs when u have low bf%???

Not really, since breasts are mostly fat.

RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) RAG3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=RoRo1618;562622151]
    Originally Posted by yaz_rulz View Post
    no offense but how come all the figure athletes who doesn't have any implants done are literally flat chested? Is it not possible to have some flesh on boobs when u have low bf%???

Not really, since breasts are mostly fat.
    ^^ what she said ^^
    Oderint Dum Metuant
    "Let them hate so long as they fear."

Current(Powerlifting form/reqs) : 198 WC

Squat : 495
    Bench : 305[x2]
    Deadlift : 520
    Total - 1320

Goal - 1500+ @ 220 WC

It's all about the peaks GBLynden's Avatar
    GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GBLynden has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow people, calm down. We all have our preferences and some don't prefer implants, me included. However, if they look natural, I am fine with them. Scars and looks of fakeness are not appealing to me.
    Last edited by GBLynden; 10-16-2010 at 02:53 PM.
    CPT, CES, and FNS
    *RC Planes Crew*
    *Forbidden Hobbies Crew*

Learn about RC Flight: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180955113&p=1653577913#post1653577913

Join the Forbidden Hobbies Crew: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150920093&p=1005801753#post1005801753

TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by goginski View Post
    I continue to state that because other people like Rodcurranjr keeps writing derogotory things about me. Yes, I guarantee MOST of those women on that link of natural breasts did roids. They are scary looking. I am NOT steriotyping. You can just tell and you could hear them speak, their voices would probably be deeper than mine.
    You are very much wrong. Explain how you can tell from a picture if someone has used or not. I personally look sunk in, and hard as nails when I compete and the strongest thing I've ever done is an over the counter pro hormone which I loved but is no longer available. I compete with these girls and I can tell you MOST of them don't have deep voices you probably could find interviews of them on you tube and hear their voices are very normal.
    The only reason I am being defensive is, these girls are my friends, my competitors, and I hate seeing people generalize that in order to look hard or lean a woman must use, when I know for a fact it's possible. It may take more time for a natural athlete to put on the muscle but many girls at the pro level have done it. You have to understand these girls know how to diet, they've done it a ton, and most of these girls have trained their bodies to get lean. I am personally very lucky, I stay simi lean natural so it only takes me 3 weeks to diet in to 8%. And like I said before I don't use. But since I get so lean my face looks pretty gaunt but there is nothing I can do to fix it. So outside of those things, what are the signs a girl uses just from looking at a picture?
    Tamee Marie
    IFBB Pro Fitness
    Go Figure Suits by Tamee Marie
    http://www.tameemarie.webs.com

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You are very much wrong. Explain how you can tell from a picture if someone has used or not. I personally look sunk in, and hard as nails when I compete and the strongest thing I've ever done is an over the counter pro hormone which I loved but is no longer available. I compete with these girls and I can tell you MOST of them don't have deep voices you probably could find interviews of them on you tube and hear their voices are very normal.
    The only reason I am being defensive is, these girls are my friends, my competitors, and I hate seeing people generalize that in order to look hard or lean a woman must use, when I know for a fact it's possible. It may take more time for a natural athlete to put on the muscle but many girls at the pro level have done it. You have to understand these girls know how to diet, they've done it a ton, and most of these girls have trained their bodies to get lean. I am personally very lucky, I stay simi lean natural so it only takes me 3 weeks to diet in to 8%. And like I said before I don't use. But since I get so lean my face looks pretty gaunt but there is nothing I can do to fix it. So outside of those things, what are the signs a girl uses just from looking at a picture?
    words fail me, as does belief

Registered Drug User Nuttynutskin's Avatar
    Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As far as cheating I think that's a stretch. We aren't judge on boob size, we aren't judge on anything to do with the chest, maybe in bodybuilding they are but the judges can see their muscle vs the implant in order to do their judging. So when you aren't judged on it I don't know how it could be considered cheating. It's like saying a girl who died her hair blond is cheating because that's not her natural color. Or girl with 4 inch heals on is cheating because she's really not that tall. Doesn't matter we aren't being judged on it.
    Good point, that's pretty much what I was thinking.

the strongest thing I've ever done is an over the counter pro hormone which I loved but is no longer available.
    But isn't that hard on your hormone balance too? Maybe not to the extent of aas, but still.

porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) porcupinetree is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ok, so I am supposed to believe that these pro fitness girls get like that naturally...

I've talked to quite a few local fitness competitors and their top complaint is that if you want to place high in LOCAL contests, then you must use steroids.
    I've seen many interviews with pro fitness competitors where they admitted that they used steroids and so did most if not all of their fellow competitors.

And how can we look at a physique and know there are roids involved? I've been around long enough to be able to see it. There is a a qualitly to the skin and the muscles that shows it. I know when I see it.

One thing I have learned is that in competition, just local physique competition, people are using. Am I really supposed to believe that at the pro level, they are all natural?

And this is precisely why I rarely go to even local competitions anymore.

Even Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman have gone on record saying that they don't use roids.

TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50) TameMe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think you mis understood me, I am by no way saying everyone is 100% clean in my industry... I know better than that. But to say we are ALL using is very unfair also. The boys are playing a much different game than the fitness and figure gals are so I'm not even including them in this conversation. I can tell you that NPC (nationally not locally) is doing a great job trying to clean up the look of the top fitness and figure girls. I've noticed if a girl looks too hard or too dry or extremely muscular they are placed last (at the national level, unfortunately the local level is judged differently which I don't know enough to comment on). Look at this weekends national show pics, the bigger and harder girls where placed very low. That is why they are picking the softer look in Figure to get this message across. When I hear girls say "you have to juice in order to place well" usually come from a competitor who hasn't placed well, almost like it makes them feel better. I know plenty of girls who have placed well without using, they may be genetically gifted, but they still did it naturally that's all I'm trying to say.

"But isn't that hard on your hormone balance too? Maybe not to the extent of aas, but still"
    I did my research and I found that would be less hard on my system. I reduce the recommend amount by 1/4 and I only did them for 4 weeks before my show. I don't use pro hormones to get big or hard, I used them because I tend to lose muscle when I'm getting ready for a show being a naturally low BF female. I have to eat clean, lift, cardio and have to run my routine. I used them to keep my strength up but since the one I liked, is no longer available, I've had to switch up my supplements and do more BCAA's and HMB... hopefully it works.
    Tamee Marie
    IFBB Pro Fitness
    Go Figure Suits by Tamee Marie
    http://www.tameemarie.webs.com

zach4 is not very well liked. (-100) zach4 is not very well liked. (-100) zach4 is not very well liked. (-100) zach4 is not very well liked. (-100) zach4 is not very well liked. (-100) zach4 is not very well liked. (-100) zach4 is not very well liked. (-100) zach4 is not very well liked. (-100) zach4 is not very well liked. (-100) zach4 is not very well liked. (-100) zach4 is not very well liked. (-100)
    To be honest...

I love fake tits!

(no bigger than D though!)

mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mike8190 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by hieronymous View Post
    I made a little compilation of them on another forum I am part of:

http://figureathlete.t-nation.com/fr...nted_physiques
    wow at Alison Moyer

dem thighs

"But isn't that hard on your hormone balance too? Maybe not to the extent of aas, but still"
    I did my research and I found that would be less hard on my system. I reduce the recommend amount by 1/4 and I only did them for 4 weeks before my show. I don't use pro hormones to get big or hard, I used them because I tend to lose muscle when I'm getting ready for a show being a naturally low BF female. I have to eat clean, lift, cardio and have to run my routine. I used them to keep my strength up but since the one I liked, is no longer available, I've had to switch up my supplements and do more BCAA's and HMB... hopefully it works.
    You still felt the need to resort to some kind of hormone. OF COURSE, in your case it was just some over-the-counter pro-hormone that had no bad effect on you.
    BUT....you still felt the need to resort to something like that.

I just did a google search on "Fitness Competitors and Steroids' and got a ton of results.

Here are just a few for those inclined to read:

http://www.mesomorphosis.com/article...c-steroids.htm

http://www.ironmanmagazine.com/site/...ss-competitor/

hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000) hieronymous is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by porcupinetree View Post
    ...as obvious as a cheap wig...lol

J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) J_Bo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Amanda Harris (aka Barbie Barbell) is a National Level NPC Figure Competitor... and hold 38 world powerlifting records. I think she looks good the way she is, w/out "enhancement"

(possibly no ****?) she may still be underage.

Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nuttynutskin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I think you mis understood me, I am by no way saying everyone is 100% clean in my industry... I know better than that. But to say we are ALL using is very unfair also. The boys are playing a much different game than the fitness and figure gals are so I'm not even including them in this conversation. I can tell you that NPC (nationally not locally) is doing a great job trying to clean up the look of the top fitness and figure girls. I've noticed if a girl looks too hard or too dry or extremely muscular they are placed last (at the national level, unfortunately the local level is judged differently which I don't know enough to comment on). Look at this weekends national show pics, the bigger and harder girls where placed very low. That is why they are picking the softer look in Figure to get this message across. When I hear girls say "you have to juice in order to place well" usually come from a competitor who hasn't placed well, almost like it makes them feel better. I know plenty of girls who have placed well without using, they may be genetically gifted, but they still did it naturally that's all I'm trying to say.

Not my cup of tea but some interesting points.

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by hieronymous View Post
    I made a little compilation of them on another forum I am part of:

http://figureathlete.t-nation.com/fr...nted_physiques
    I'm flattered that you included and image of me.

Originally Posted by fitness4life999 View Post
    ;-( for self-esteem maybe? or attract more? lol

beauty is in the eye of the beholder ;-)
    Breasts are not always about men. Many of the women I know who have gotten implants are happily married, not looking to attract anyone. Sometimes it's just about making yourself happy. No one should have to apologize for pleasing themself.

why would I be kidding you? to know that a woman can basically go to a doctor and buy implants is not a turn on to me and it's also cheating in the competition. You like fake ones and I like all natural and that's it.
    Amazingly, no one really cares about what's a turn on to you. Personally, I like men who weigh more than I do in the offseason, so your look is not a turn on to me... but you don't see me complaining about skinny men. Live and let live.

that really seems to be even more of a form of cheating under the muscle. Implants on a woman are equivalent to a guy getting implants somewhere like in the calves for example which would be cheating. I mean, where does it end?

You look fine. Great before and after photos. Keep up the great work.
    No, calve implants are a form of enhancing a MUSCLE. Muscles can by built. Breast implants simulate FAT. The equivalent of breast implants for a man would be adding love handles.

You are SADLY misinformed. Just because a woman has muscle and low BF does NOT mean she uses. There are PLENTY of over the couner hormones, that are just as stong as illigal substances, that can cause that shredded hard look. Also, many of these girls have been doing this for 5-10 years and their muscles have a very hard look to them.... it's called muscle maturity. Steriotyping is straight up ignorant.
    Also you made your point, you don't like implants.... why do you continue to feel you need to state that?
    Hi Tamee!

Wanna hear my voice? Just because many women are more muscular than you doesn't make them users. Try eating.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250) goginski has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    I'm flattered that you included and image of me.

Breasts are not always about men. Many of the women I know who have gotten implants are happily married, not looking to attract anyone. Sometimes it's just about making yourself happy. No one should have to apologize for pleasing themself.

Amazingly, no one really cares about what's a turn on to you. Personally, I like men who weigh more than I do in the offseason, so your look is not a turn on to me... but you don't see me complaining about skinny men. Live and let live.

No, calve implants are a form of enhancing a MUSCLE. Muscles can by built. Breast implants simulate FAT. The equivalent of breast implants for a man would be adding love handles.

Hi Tamee!

Wanna hear my voice? Just because many women are more muscular than you doesn't make them users. Try eating.
    PLEASE don't resort to PERSONAL attacks. I did NOT attack ANYONE personally like you did me and I'm not gonna attack YOU personally. I wrote in general terms and opinions NOT personally to someone like you did ME. That is a low blow. If personal attacks on me physically is all you can come up with, then you got nothing. YES breast implants are equal to calf implants regardless if it's muscle or fat. It's FAKE and done surgically to enhance someone physically!! And thanks for offering but no I do not wanna hear your voice. By the way, that's an old photo of me when I was totally ripped. I am natural and a hard gainer and 20 lbs heavier now but haven't made it my avatar photo. I DO eat plenty and haven't updated my stats. Is that ok with you?
    Last edited by goginski; 10-22-2010 at 10:12 PM.

nieshengsheng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Exclamation

Who told me a good way to build muscle
    NFL women jerseys、 NFL kids jerseys 、Pro bowl jerseys、 NFL youth jerseys、 Professional version jerseys,You can find the cheapest jersey wholesale shop at http://www.jerseys01.com/

jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Prohormones is considered using isn't it...?
    This is my own opinion of course. But I don't think it's genetically possible for the big ripped IFBB girls to look that big and ripped without taking something that may or not be hard on the liver
    Get heavy!

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PLEASE don't resort to PERSONAL attacks. I did NOT attack ANYONE personally like you did me and I'm not gonna attack YOU personally. I wrote in general terms and opinions NOT personally to someone like you did ME. That is a low blow. If personal attacks on me physically is all you can come up with, then you got nothing. YES breast implants are equal to calf implants regardless if it's muscle or fat. It's FAKE and done surgically to enhance someone physically!! And thanks for offering but no I do not wanna hear your voice. By the way, that's an old photo of me when I was totally ripped. I am natural and a hard gainer and 20 lbs heavier now but haven't made it my avatar photo. I DO eat plenty and haven't updated my stats. Is that ok with you?
    You called the women in that link 'scary looking', so yes, that's a personal attack. And you feel the need to shout from the mountain top that you don't find women with augmented breasts attractive. My retort is that there is no shortage of women who find you unattractive. You should take that no more personally that those you deem fake or scary. Live and let live.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

Originally Posted by dvsness View Post
    You called the women in that link 'scary looking', so yes, that's a personal attack. And you feel the need to shout from the mountain top that you don't find women with augmented breasts attractive. My retort is that there is no shortage of women who find you unattractive. You should take that no more personally that those you deem fake or scary. Live and let live.
    I didn't say all of the women. You are a hater extraordinaire. Very bitter and mad at the world. You're telling me you're not a user of anything? steroids, hgh, etc. OK, I believe you. I am sure there is no shortage of men who find you unattractive too but this isn't about you or me. Fake implants on women are disgusting because they're just that, FAKE and a form of cheating but unfortuneately they let that pass just like they let steroid use pass in most pro events.

jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhschuma has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you have access to the goods, use them. Why not? Its not cheating. Its doing whatever you can to get ahead of the competition. And if they want it more than their competition they'll do the same thing. Its all personal preference. Who cares? Nothings wrong with fake tits either. I would rather date a girl with a decent rack. Just like the girls I go for would rather date a guy without a giant cyst on his face right? Not that I have one but if I did I would get it removed. Call it cheating if you will. Maybe if artificial bodily alterations are considered cheating we should no longer circumcise newborn males?
    Get heavy!

nbigger18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbigger18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbigger18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbigger18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbigger18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbigger18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbigger18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbigger18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbigger18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbigger18 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nbigger18 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Unhappy

I am working on being a fitness model without implants haha , so i hope they dont judge on the size of your boobs... ive lost almost 3 cups in the past 3 month soooo sad!
    .nikkibigger*

I AM A JUGGERNAUT - FOLLOW ME :)
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=700889001&posted=1#post700889001

pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
    Breasts are for breast feeding and when you're done, they're useless! lol
    LOL! Actually, I wanna *reduce* mine (without surgery).

I just don't want my breasts to make my arms look like bloody twigs. Any muscle gains in my arms would be overshadowed by too much breasts.

I'd like to reduce them by another 1/3 of the size or so...
    -----------------------------------
    pmb

"If you never get scared - if you never lay it on the line - you never get a shot at all the credit or all the blame." - Kate Jackson, 1978

pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmbpro will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nbigger18 View Post
    ive lost almost 3 cups in the past 3 month soooo sad!
    I want that! Actually, I'd be happy to lose another cup size now. Seems to take longer for me than quite a few ladies on here, to lose breast size.
    -----------------------------------
    pmb

"If you never get scared - if you never lay it on the line - you never get a shot at all the credit or all the blame." - Kate Jackson, 1978

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well, nobody stays that lean for long. Even with the guys. They don't stay in olympia condition for too long after the show. Bodyfat that low, whether your male or female for too long is just unhealthy.

Wow this thread is still going lulz. I'm all for natural but honestly a lot of the models posted in this thread without implants have the chest of a skinny 16 year old boy. Should be their choice whether to get implants or not. Like someone else said, it's not cheating because it's not muscle. Competitors aren't being judged on it.

detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50) detour will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It's only a danger at that low body fat level if it's kept for a long time. But to be honest a woman would know if she's wrecking her health by the absence of her periods, osteoperosis and thinning brittle hair. Tanji Johnson is another fitness competitor without implants, and Mary Elisabeth Lado, I admire them all. I think what some people see is that with such a low body fat and being muscular, the chest looks like pecs, which is a manly appearance. I lost a lot of breast tissue when dieted down and could see striations in my chest when I flexed, I was considering implants but I don't want to risk the surgery going wrong. Plus I want more kids and the type of implant I'd need would mean I couldn't breast feed. Right now I hold a higher body fat and have my breasts back. Each to their own, but I can understand that for a woman seeing herself with a muscular chest isn't the most attractive! Comps are judging how you look. Most people like seeing humps 'n' bumps on women...
    www.fit-leila.com

nikki6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikki6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikki6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikki6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikki6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikki6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikki6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikki6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikki6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikki6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nikki6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I think women get implants because SOCIETY as a whole has made us feel that we aren't good enough the way we were born. Look at all the trouble women go to so we can feel "pretty" by society standards, and make other women jealous and all the men want us....it's retarded. And how many women are killing themselves to be "skinny" because they think that being normal weight is going to lead to an unhappy life.

I find it crazy that anyone would undergo major surgery and risk their health for the sake of large breasts.
    ~ Breast Cancer and Melanoma SURVIVOR ~

Rushkiboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    God Pamela Soper looks great in that jogging pic. Think its the second one down.