jrstretch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

myofusion-lactose intolerance

I am currently using myofusion protien and have been experiencing the symptoms of lactose intolerance(I won't get into the nasty details), As far as I know I am not lactose intolerant i actually drink lots of milk and eat dairy products without issue. I have used myfusion in the past with no issues but this time was different. I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing these issues with the protien or if it might be the size on creatine i am using with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000) juliasdad is just really nice. (+1000)
    im curious about this as well, i was thinking about trying the myofusion but i do have a bad stomach with certain things, so far ON is the only protein that doesnt seem to mess with me

Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Murr1525 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I believe Myo is more concentrate, which is worse for lactose intolerance.

Also, remember a glass of milk will have 4g of whey..... a serving of Myo or ON, etc will be in the 20gs or more.

425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yes, I'm lactose intolerant as well and it's been pretty wild with the Myofusion ehhh...it's hard to resist something so healthy and delicious, but suffering the consequences is not right. I've been taking extra Pancreatin enzymes and MycoGreen to somehow defer the stinky farts but will have to switch to something else.

jrstretch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks for all your input, i really appreciate it, and it is especially good to know i'm not the only person with these issues. However i have found that i was able to correct the problem and thankfully may not be lactose intolerant at all. i found that by eating more solid food througout the day helped, the issues i was experienceing may have been onset by having so much protien and not enough solid food, even though i thought i was eating enough.

425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50) 425runner will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm glad you're feeling better!

CoachSteveW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just tried my first MyoFusion. Also concerned with lactose. So far so good. I usually feel the effects right away so I am hopeful.

I train with MAX, do you? AlecGaspari's Avatar
    AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AlecGaspari has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am lactose intolerant, but not to a server degree. I only buy lactaid-free milk from the store, and mix my shakes with that. I usually take between 2-4 scoops a day, depending upon my diet and whatnot.

I dont experience any issues with lactase from myofusion, although i am not severely intolerance of lactase. Of course whey protein may give you a bit of discomfort, as it is a milk protein, but a high quality whey protein will give less discomfort then a lower quality protein, so you should be fine
    Senior Gaspari Board Rep/Brand Ambassador
    www.gasparinutrition.com
    alec @ gasparinutrition.com

"Above post reflects my personal opinion and has not been evaluated by the FDA, nor is intended to diagnose, treat, prevent or cure any disease."

CoachSteveW has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AlecGaspari View Post
    I am lactose intolerant, but not to a server degree. I only buy lactaid-free milk from the store, and mix my shakes with that. I usually take between 2-4 scoops a day, depending upon my diet and whatnot.

I dont experience any issues with lactase from myofusion, although i am not severely intolerance of lactase. Of course whey protein may give you a bit of discomfort, as it is a milk protein, but a high quality whey protein will give less discomfort then a lower quality protein, so you should be fine
    Thanks for the response. I think it should be fine too since I took it this afternoon and no gas or bloating yet.

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I am lactose intolerant, but even with some high quality whey isolates low in lactose I get GI issues. I really think there is more to it than just lactose in many cases... some milk protein allergies or such. You might need to keep experimenting with various products until you find what works best for your system.

ilikeo-ringsinmyprotein Buddha_TL's Avatar
    Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Buddha_TL is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My first few tubs(~3) of Myofusion was not the best experience since I'm lactose intolerance. Now, I'm fine taking 4 scoops a day without any issues. I think you'll grow immune to it.

genon182 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am lactose intolerant too and by far ON Gold standard suits for me. Tried Myofusion and experienced the worst. I got diarrhea and vomiting after a few hours from taking one scoop which my mate mentioned that was caused by casein. too bad, stickin with gold standard

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jrstretch View Post
    thanks for all your input, i really appreciate it, and it is especially good to know i'm not the only person with these issues. However i have found that i was able to correct the problem and thankfully may not be lactose intolerant at all. i found that by eating more solid food througout the day helped, the issues i was experienceing may have been onset by having so much protien and not enough solid food, even though i thought i was eating enough.
    This is key - anyone who has a largely liquid diet will have bathroom issues. solid foods with a high fiber content are key to having good digestion.
    Originally Posted by genon182 View Post
    I am lactose intolerant too and by far ON Gold standard suits for me. Tried Myofusion and experienced the worst. I got diarrhea and vomiting after a few hours from taking one scoop which my mate mentioned that was caused by casein. too bad, stickin with gold standard
    Your mate was wrong. Casein doesn't cause that unless you have some weird milk allergies.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

ChrisCam01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisCam01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisCam01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisCam01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisCam01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisCam01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisCam01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisCam01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisCam01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisCam01 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChrisCam01 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by jrstretch View Post
    I am currently using myofusion protien and have been experiencing the symptoms of lactose intolerance(I won't get into the nasty details), As far as I know I am not lactose intolerant i actually drink lots of milk and eat dairy products without issue. I have used myfusion in the past with no issues but this time was different. I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing these issues with the protien or if it might be the size on creatine i am using with it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.
    I have the same problem, I drink a lot of milk but when it comes to protein shakes, i get F****d... I think its that were allergic to whey, I dont think its the creatine.. Ive been taking egg protein and soy protein and i recently have started taking Muscle Meds Carnivor... Its got no lactose cause its made from beef and it tastes pretty good as well, Good luck man