Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000)

****ing bloody calluses

****ty workout today because every callus on both my hands decided to bleed on my last set of DLs, besides the fact that my forearms are sore as hell the calluses didn't help. Any tips or suggestions? I just came home cut them off put chalk on it and wrapped it in sports wrap. It's getting annoying since I've had calluses for a ****long time but it hasn't been improving.

inb4 suck it up, I could barely grip the lat pulldown
    495 425 315 1k club
    I rep black.
    Arizona State Crew
    “For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: hunt or be hunted.”

Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Lexemes is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Toughin' the **** up pussy.

Nah jk my hands have never personally bled while lifting, so I couldn't really say. You could, perhaps, consider gloves?
    "The brain does much more than just recollect. It inter-compares, it synthesizes, it analyzes -- it generates abstractions.

The simplest thought like the concept of the number one, has an elaborate logical underpinning. The brain has its own language for testing the structure and consistency of the world." - Carl Sagan

Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000) Nadolax is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lexemes View Post
    Toughin' the **** up pussy.

Nah jk my hands have never personally bled while lifting, so I couldn't really say. You could, perhaps, consider gloves?
    That's what everyone ****ing tells me "wear gloves" I don't want to resort to that. I personally can stand the pain and I was doing deadlifts while my hands were bleeding but, I just couldn't grip the bar for lat pulldowns or pullups.
    495 425 315 1k club
    I rep black.
    Arizona State Crew
    “For those of us climbing to the top of the food chain, there can be no mercy. There is but one rule: hunt or be hunted.”

Oh and, the bleeding wasn't the painful part, they started to fill up with liquid and then after continuing started to burst with blood. Any way to prevent fluid buildup in calluses?

Oh and I've tried using chalk, but that just shreds my hands completely when doing deadlifts.
    495 425 315 1k club
    I rep black.
    Arizona State Crew

Community Debate Commundebation's Avatar
    Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50) Commundebation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fap less? Also I find it disgusting to know that there's some kid's blood all over the barbell after his calluses have exploded. Wear some ****ing gloves plzkthx.

Originally Posted by Commundebation View Post
    Fap less? Also I find it disgusting to know that there's kid's blood all over the barbell after his calluses have exploded. Wear some ****ing gloves plzkthx.
    Forearms were from a nonstop 1 hour wakeboard sesh. I wiped it off with disinfectant wipes, I'm not an *******.
    495 425 315 1k club
    I rep black.
    Arizona State Crew

waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000) waatsgood is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Use straps, it has helped me a great deal.

Originally Posted by waatsgood View Post
    Use straps, it has helped me a great deal.
    The point for me not wearing gloves or straps is to build a solid grip so I wouldn't have to rely on them in the future. If I wanted to avoid calluses I'd wear straps and gloves. My question is not to avoid calluses but how to get the flat ones, the ones that wont catch on **** and tear every time.
    495 425 315 1k club
    I rep black.
    Arizona State Crew

just read that I should wrap my hands in tissue when I lift for 2 weeks so I can get a good bit of smooth callus to build up. I'm also going to start shaving them instead of cutting.
    495 425 315 1k club
    I rep black.
    Arizona State Crew

woodenpints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenpints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenpints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenpints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenpints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenpints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenpints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) woodenpints has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would use sandpaper to sand them down personally...

GarBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GarBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GarBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GarBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GarBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GarBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GarBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GarBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GarBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GarBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) GarBrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    *claps*

DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DoWorkBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    use a hook grip, it might help
    but really when you grip the bar, let the bar stay in the place inbetween your palm and knuckles of your fingers. you should develop fewer callouses that way.

wrapping them in some tissue like you said should work too and just take care of them.

WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000) WlLD is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Jerking_Off View Post
    I use nothing but hook grip and my hands get mangled just the same.
    gloves brah D:
    Bring on picture sigs.

rapeback

MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MILFHunter947 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Nadolax View Post
    That's what everyone ****ing tells me "wear gloves" I don't want to resort to that. I personally can stand the pain and I was doing deadlifts while my hands were bleeding but, I just couldn't grip the bar for lat pulldowns or pullups.
    just get gloves you *******, ur not any more 'extreme' or 'hardcore' if u dont wear them.

gee, it might just help prevent your hands from bleeding again

AssyrianBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AssyrianBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AssyrianBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AssyrianBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AssyrianBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AssyrianBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AssyrianBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AssyrianBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AssyrianBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AssyrianBrah is not very helpful. (-500) AssyrianBrah is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by MILFHunter947 View Post
    just get gloves you *******, ur not any more 'extreme' or 'hardcore' if u dont wear them.

gee, it might just help prevent your hands from bleeding again
    your a pussy in my eyes if you wear gloves

ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ptwa9 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    let's start another gloves vs chalk rippetoe nuthug thread