JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Does Cellucor Super HD even work?

got some free super HD from bodybuilding.com

and i mean i haven't been lifting cuz of extra hrs of work to make rent this coming month, and finals for school. so i've had to skip for like 3 weeks... Since im not doing much, why not give it a try? lol. I do cardio because my source of transportation is biking. so ill be walking around alot and biking everywhere on campus and etc. So i will be getting some exercise, and push ups when i can. . .

I have a feeling like its some bull **** having to do with water. but idk... im sure the trial size they gave me won't do jack.

but i wonder. . .

xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xStevenx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yes it will work...ONLY if you are in a caloric deficit
    Type 1 Diabetic - Since age 15
    Luke 1:37 "For NOTHING is impossible with God"

INSTAGRAM: StevenGFH Follow me!

*ALLMAX NUTRITION REP*

ALLMAX Nutrition, Inc.
    SCIENCE - INNOVATION - QUALITY - RESULTS
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/all/all.htm

Disclaimer: All forum or bulletin board posts are solely the opinion of myself and do not necessarily reflect the views of ALLMAX

JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JJinSS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i mean i know u loose weight no matter what on a caloric deficit... i was asking if its benifical, does it actually do what it says? etc etc, and other details... ppl whove experienced it. i feel like many custoemrs get this for free. ive gotten this like 3 times already. most of the time i've thrown em out.

first time i've tried em. took 1 this morning on an empty stomach. lets see how it goes for 1 week lol

aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aaronuconn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Super HD has a good profile, it will certainly help you while you're in a calorie deficit.

ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ultramario17 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i am bulking and I went to the gym with my girlfriend and she gave me her HD before we went. AND it was awesome. great focus, had me feeling good. She lost weight and toned up on it as well.

it is very clean feeling too.

RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RHilla619 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I actually just ordered it tonight so I can't speak from experience but the reviews seem pretty good. Lots of people have experience some fat loss and toning...but what really drew me in was the "clean energy" I would hate to take something that would make me feel cracked out...if your looking to buy check out ebay, lots of sellers have brand new sealed 60 capsule bottles for about $22-25 with free shipping

i agree with you all. i can definetly feel the energy. i feel great and more active.

ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ubernoob has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Was it even a question?
    Continually searching for that elusive runners high!

[]---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #53 []---[]
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #41 ||---||

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by RHilla619 View Post
    I actually just ordered it tonight so I can't speak from experience but the reviews seem pretty good. Lots of people have experience some fat loss and toning...but what really drew me in was the "clean energy" I would hate to take something that would make me feel cracked out...
    ^^ Bingo. Remember a supplement is that. it aids with your diet and training. Put Super HD in the mix and you get a good product that has stim and caffeine and has fat loss effects as well. Also check out CLK and you can get a double fatloss effect that has a solid ingredients.

I found the energy as well very clean and solid, well written.

116ekg will become famous soon enough. (+50) 116ekg will become famous soon enough. (+50) 116ekg will become famous soon enough. (+50) 116ekg will become famous soon enough. (+50) 116ekg will become famous soon enough. (+50) 116ekg will become famous soon enough. (+50) 116ekg will become famous soon enough. (+50) 116ekg will become famous soon enough. (+50) 116ekg will become famous soon enough. (+50) 116ekg will become famous soon enough. (+50) 116ekg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Started taking Super HD 4 days ago. I have been enjoying it. I am very caffeine sensitive but this gives me just a nice, smooth, clean energy. I don't get jitters or freak out or anything. I am certainly less hungry when I am taking it as well.

Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rayden42 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I Have been using the Cellucor Super HD for a Couple months Now, An I love it, Have gone from 207 to 196 on it, An doing my Cardio an lifting, only thing from Cellucor i can't mess with is the c4 :-(, makes my Heart race to much,

Frisbee Enthusiast UltimateBrah's Avatar
    UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) UltimateBrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://www.dietspotlight.com/cellucor-super-hd-review/

"Clean" energy is such a bull**** thing to say. There's no such thing. Energy is calories. What's in this is caffeine (your clean energy) and diuretics (causing water loss). The water loss is most likely where people are seeing "toning" and "results". No "boosting" of the metabolism.
    Lift, Laugh, Love

omnia possum in eo qui me confortat

Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Swedeheart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by UltimateBrah View Post
    http://www.dietspotlight.com/cellucor-super-hd-review/

"Clean" energy is such a bull**** thing to say. There's no such thing. Energy is calories. What's in this is caffeine (your clean energy) and diuretics (causing water loss). The water loss is most likely where people are seeing "toning" and "results". No "boosting" of the metabolism.
    When I say something has 'clean' energy I am referring to the fact that it comes on gradually and doesn't leave you with a crash. Think of clean interchangeable with smooth. Products that hit you hard with a fast surge then die off aren't 'clean' to me. Clean energy has that nice stable power curve to it.

Just my .02