thetruth25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lost 40lbs, but still have chest fat and moobs

Hello,
    I was around 225 in the beginning of May and I'm between 5'10" and 5'11". I wrote down a specific list of things to follow, mostly eating wise and I would run everyday before dinner (I started at a mile walking the sides and running straight-aways, looking back all I can say is wow lol). I increased running as I dropped weight and naturally it got easier so I did 2 miles same pace. I shed weight fast with my combination of running and a strict diet. I think I sat around 200/205 at the end of May. Then after school let out, I got a little lazier, but I still followed my eating plans and continued dropping weight into the 190's. In late June/early July I was 188ish, then I went away for a few weeks and didn't run like I had and ate out more frequently due to the travel, but I gained no weight. I have since returned home and have started back up on running to continue burning fat and of course eating well. I'm now at 183lbs roughly. My face is thinner, people have told me I lost weight/I'm skinny now, etc. I can wear 32-34in waist shorts depending on the fit and medium shirts. I look much better and I can run much longer of course. BUT with my shirt off, it's still a disaster area, or maybe I'm being too hard on myself, but I have "moobs" and my stomach albeit much much smaller is loose and flabby. My thighs and my ass lol also have fat, but my big issues are what I'm seeing in the mirror with my chest and stomach areas. I've lot 40+lbs and still haven't reach a point where I can go to the pool and take my shirt off comfortably.

So here's the questions...:

What would be a good target weight?
    Will I deal with the dreaded loose skin problem (I think there is already some brewing on my stomach)? How can I fix this (creams/ointments and/or weight training) and I'm hoping for some specific exercises and products...? Also how do I get rid of these man boobs/puffy nipples lol? They've gotten smaller, but I swear it'll be disappointing to get to 160 and stare these down in the mirror. I look fine with a shirt, but like I said, I'm thinking summer 2011 and I'm working for that. Then obviously I want to build muscle and eventually get a 6 pack. I have no real desire to be huge or anything, I just want to be lean with some muscle and tone. And finally would it be good to start taking whey protein and doing some lifting? I find running easier to just go out and do, where as I'm not versed in weight lifting.

Lots of information and lots of questions, I know. But if anyone has the time please let me know some tips and information.

Thanks

cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cyco85 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I only skimmed. For someone to estimate a target weight for you, you'll need to at least post a couple of pics. Frame size/existing muscle base can easily make up a 20-25 pound difference at 5'10.

Edit: But one important thing: "would it be good to start doing some heavy lifting"? HELL YES! You should be doing that already. Lift heavy as hell. That might be your problem, your chest is so underdeveloped that it looks bad to you. Building muscle will make your chest at least look decent even with a significant amount of fat
    Barely decent crew

Brutal skin thinning igglesphan's Avatar
    igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Focus on your body fat percentage rather than your weight. One of the main reasons folks fail is their unrealistic expectations of how much lean body mass they have.

Also, if you don't lift and get sufficient protein, you're NEVER going to be satisfied with the way you look. Lift heavy with low reps (no, you won't get huge) and eat at least 160g of protein per day.

RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10) RobOH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congrats on your progress so far. Like posted above, lift weights and you'll see more results. Good luck. Key is to stick with it. Don't let your frustration lead you into giving up. It takes time!

snooks86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snooks86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snooks86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snooks86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snooks86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snooks86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snooks86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snooks86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snooks86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snooks86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) snooks86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Lift those heavy weights. That's the only way your body will be transformed.

How many reps and how many sets when I find a heavy weight that I can work with? I'm looking to invest in some Optimum Whey Protein too, taking it before and after working out, then also consuming the protein from my daily eating of course. I don't think that'll add up to 160g, maybe 100g. I'm not sure.
    Here's the one I'm looking at: allstarhealth.com/f/optimum_nutrition-100_percent_whey_protein_gold_natural.htm

I'm not going to gain fat from larger protein consumption am I? What are some good exercises to work on my arms, chest, and stomach? Link?

Thanks again

WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50) WesRC will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats on the weight loss. I've also lost 40 lbs since mid-march almost completely with diet and lifting. I've recently started doing intervals on the treadmill for 20 minutes 3 times a week, but I really haven't seen much of a weight loss benefit from that other than cardiovascular health since each 20 minute session burns 200 cals for me. It is much easier to just eat 600 cals less per week. Definitely start lifting if you want a better physique. I've also still got some slight moobs and belly fat, but my upper chest near my collar bone looks much more muscular and getting bigger tighter traps kinda takes away from the moobs. As far as reps and sets go, I would start with lower weight at 12-15 reps and 3-4 sets per exercise to help get proper form down and prevent injury. Once you've got how to do different lifts down, go for low reps (5-8) and 4-5 sets with compound exercises (squats, cleans, bench press, etc). 5 reps and 5 sets with compound lifts does wonder for muscle growth, at least for me anyways, or do 12, 10, 8, 6 reps or while increasing the weight by 5 lbs each set for good strength gains. Both of these are working for me. I usually do 5x5 on the more compound stuff and pyramiding on the isolation exercises. And lastly, Optimum whey is a good choice, but the Natural Gold Standard flavors don't taste that great. You will only gain fat if you take in more cals than your burn up no matter what the macronutrient is.
    Last edited by WesRC; 08-28-2010 at 10:59 PM.

Brutal skin thinning igglesphan's Avatar
    igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000) igglesphan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by thetruth25 View Post
    How many reps and how many sets when I find a heavy weight that I can work with? I'm looking to invest in some Optimum Whey Protein too, taking it before and after working out, then also consuming the protein from my daily eating of course. I don't think that'll add up to 160g, maybe 100g. I'm not sure.
    Here's the one I'm looking at: allstarhealth.com/f/optimum_nutrition-100_percent_whey_protein_gold_natural.htm

I'm not going to gain fat from larger protein consumption am I? What are some good exercises to work on my arms, chest, and stomach? Link?

Thanks again
    Optimum Whey is fine... timing as to when and how often you take it doesn't matter. If you find you're only at 100g, simply take more until you hit your goal (or get more via lean meats). You don't gain weight by eating too much protein, fat or carbs... you gain weight by eating excess calories.

Originally Posted by cyco85 View Post
    I only skimmed. For someone to estimate a target weight for you, you'll need to at least post a couple of pics. Frame size/existing muscle base can easily make up a 20-25 pound difference at 5'10.

Edit: But one important thing: "would it be good to start doing some heavy lifting"? HELL YES! You should be doing that already. Lift heavy as hell. That might be your problem, your chest is so underdeveloped that it looks bad to you. Building muscle will make your chest at least look decent even with a significant amount of fat
    img40.imageshack.us/i/77274469.jpg/

Here's a pic :/ , I'm around 180 right now. I have not begun lifting or taking protein. Please let me know what exercises you suggest and how much more weight I need to loose.

pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) pr0nstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bf% is still 20% easily, you need to put on a lot of muscle and lose a lot more bf%

Best of luck, I've been in your boat and still have a bit of moob going on, but working on that of course, hopefully by year end I'll have eliminated the moobs!
    When I'm fat my pants don't fit, When I lose weight my pants don't fit.. maybe I should stop wearing pants?

Sept 1st/195lb - Last Weigh-In 175.5lbs
    Goal June 1st/170lb - Under 15% bf

fortes fortuna adiuvat itzDodge's Avatar
    itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) itzDodge is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thanks again
    This website is full of all the information you need and exercises. But as for the protein just add it into your caloric intake and make sure not to go over whatever you set your daily necessity as to lose weight.

You need to lift to fill out and look good because I got down to 12% bf last swim season and was skinny fat, obviously I took care of that by lifting and filled out quite nicely . Lifting I find is easier then cardio to I can go to the gym any day but some days just don't feel like running.

You can get some ON Gold Standard off this site as well and use a 10% coupon and thats a pertty good deal I think. Also I would only take it post workout right now since your going to be getting lots of gains anyways and also if your looking to control calories you don't want the shake pre workout as well I guess. I just find it easier after lifting

Sounds like you've made great progress bro I'm still cutting down for my university swim team we gotta wear those dinky triangles and I wana look good too haha...good luck I'm sure you'll get there.
    NSCA CSCS

Online Coach and Brofessor
    http://www.biggerfastersmarter.com/

fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500) fad3d is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Judging by those pics, you will see some big benefits from weight lifting. Unless you want to be skin and bones, youll have to add lean mass. If you go to the Exercise programs forum, there are a lot of ideas in there for beginners. But youll want to focus on compound lifts like Bench, Squat, Dead lift, military press that use a lot of big muscles to start with.

Youll probably want to start with 3 days a week and I would suggest doing circuit work for the first couple weeks so you dont go too hard on your legs or back on day 1 and have trouble walking! I am a believer in wading into the lifting pool instead of jumping in. Once you get comfortable and your form starts coming together, look at splits where you work Back, Chest and legs on separate days.
    1/6/10: 320 lbs
    5/1/11: 229 lbs

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    img40.imageshack.us/i/77274469.jpg/

Here's a pic :/ , I'm around 180 right now. I have not begun lifting or taking protein. Please let me know what exercises you suggest and how much more weight I need to loose.
    You should probably concentrate on losing another 20 pounds of body fat. Start lifting for sure and make sure you are getting 150 or so grams of protein every day.

Once you get down to 160, we can look at it again to see what the next step is.
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.

TehVoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehVoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehVoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehVoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehVoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehVoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehVoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehVoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehVoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehVoot will become famous soon enough. (+50) TehVoot will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool

Hey bro, you've done good so far but there's still fat to be lost, and you also want to start lifting heavy to fill out your body. Lifting with things like bench and such will help define your chest so the 'moobs' will not be noticeable. As for a bit of fat left if you just try to limit calories and try to focus mainly on proteins you can lift and lose weight easily while you lift, I think Rippetoes would be a good guide for you, but I don't know everyone's body acts differently, try different lifting routines and just make sure to work the chest if you want the 'moobs' to go away.
    The whey would be a good investment too for the protein you'll need.

seraph858 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats on the weight loss.
    I'm about the same height as you, I didn't lift for over a year before starting to lose the weight I noticed the biggest difference from 170-160. Keep going, eat plenty of protien, don't throw away good mass, if your eating sub 2k calories increase them a bit and take the rest off slow, theres not much to do about the skin it has to shrink on it's own if you lose it all too quick you'll just have the skin a little longer. If I could go back would have done things a bit differently (slower) and tried for more muscle preservation. Congratulations on your accomplishment you should be proud of yourself. Keep going you'll get there!

sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I started out around 220 and got down to 180. I still carried some fat around my mid-section/chest. The rest of me was fairly cut. I was probably mid-high teens body fat. I would have had to gotten down to 160-165 to had abs and be 'shredded' but at that weight you really just look small. I decided that I don't care if I don't have abs, I'd rather gain muscle. I started about two months ago and have gained around 10-12 lbs. I haven't noticed a huge fat gain, my strength is going up and I'm definitely gaining muscle. I'm going to continue probably until I hit around 220 again, and then cut. My hope is by then I'll be at 10-12% when I get to the low 180's.

If I were you I would take a break from cutting and bulk up a bit. Then cut down from that point. You need a solid foundation to look good and without the muscle you'll just look like another skinny kid.

I think the next step will be getting in the 160 range while also building lean muscle and strength so I don't look like a shrimp. Hopefully, that will show even bigger results. I know shirtless it still looks bad, but with clothes on I look fine. It kind of puts things in perspective that I still have quite a bit of work to do and I've already lost so much. It's a grind and I've got to get back on it. I really haven't been as active recently, although my eating habits are still good.

I don't have a gym membership, but I plan to get one soon and buy whey protein. What kind of basic exercises should I try at home? Pushups? etc. I also have a bowflex, but I know that's more toning and not building up the lean mass. I guess anything is good though, I just can't operate not having a plan in place. When I lost a lot of weight, I had a strict regimen I followed and it was effective.

sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sleet83 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I think the next step will be getting in the 160 range while also building lean muscle and strength so I don't look like a shrimp. Hopefully, that will show even bigger results. I know shirtless it still looks bad, but with clothes on I look fine. It kind of puts things in perspective that I still have quite a bit of work to do and I've already lost so much. It's a grind and I've got to get back on it. I really haven't been as active recently, although my eating habits are still good.

I don't have a gym membership, but I plan to get one soon and buy whey protein. What kind of basic exercises should I try at home? Pushups? etc. I also have a bowflex, but I know that's more toning and not building up the lean mass. I guess anything is good though, I just can't operate not having a plan in place. When I lost a lot of weight, I had a strict regimen I followed and it was effective.
    Building lean muscle while dropping weight is extremely difficult if not impossible. You will continue to lose fat but at the same time you'll drop muscle. You will be skinny fat. If that's what you want, go for it man, but imo bulk up a bit and cut down. It will at least reset your body going from cut -> bulk -> cut instead of staying on a massive cut.

heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) heath01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by sleet83 View Post
    Building lean muscle while dropping weight is extremely difficult if not impossible. You will continue to lose fat but at the same time you'll drop muscle. You will be skinny fat. If that's what you want, go for it man, but imo bulk up a bit and cut down. It will at least reset your body going from cut -> bulk -> cut instead of staying on a massive cut.
    Not necessarily. If he's new to lifting he will definitely be able to put on some mass while he continues to lose weight. Your weight will probably even go up on the scale for a bit in the beginning, even with a low calorie diet - as long as your protein intake is high enough.

I've lost weight both with and without lifting involved. It's the difference between looking good when the fat comes off and just looking skinny-fat. Losing fat + lifting = toned look when you are done, especially if you are a noob (especially if you are at 20+% body fat).

Keep losing weight while lifting (but lose the scale for awhile) and just focus on making sure your lifts are going up each week and that you are staying within your calorie limits. If you do this for a couple months I can guarantee you will see great results. I prefer to not bulk until my bf% is around 10-12% because I think it's important to maintain a 'fit' look. Of course, it's all personal preference. I really don't recommend anyone bulking at 20+ bf%...way too high. At least get to 15% bf.

Just get to a gym and do a full body workout every other day. Make sure to do bench, military press, incline bench, squat, pullups, dips, pushups, deadlift as a foundation to start out with. Get comfortable with those first and then try other things. Do sets of 5-6 where its very challenging to get each rep up.

kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kikinz24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I thought the same thing when I reached 170 I still have tons of work I proly won't hit 10-12% till 150ish. You should definitly be lifting hard and heavy. 5 reps max if you can push more than 5 -6 reps the weight is too light . You want to give it your all! And as for working your chest. I personally like to bust out 75 dips a day. 100 pushups and 3 days a week flat bench, and butterflys. Helpd my chest stiffen up a lot. As for pull ups they can also work your ches if you pull with the front more than your back. Keep goin bro your on the right track just need a little help here n there GL.

cwc1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwc1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cwc1979 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kikinz24 View Post
    I thought the same thing when I reached 170 I still have tons of work I proly won't hit 10-12% till 150ish. You should definitly be lifting hard and heavy. 5 reps max if you can push more than 5 -6 reps the weight is too light . You want to give it your all! And as for working your chest. I personally like to bust out 75 dips a day. 100 pushups and 3 days a week flat bench, and butterflys. Helpd my chest stiffen up a lot. As for pull ups they can also work your ches if you pull with the front more than your back. Keep goin bro your on the right track just need a little help here n there GL.
    Some advice from a fellow moober. I've always had problems with them but only when i was over weight. I started in the gym at 242 and quickly down to 229. I decided to bulk and put on 23lbs in probably a year which was a mistake. Now that i'm starting to cut my chest looks worse than ever. Not to say you shouldn't bulk but the mistake I made is that I prioritized flat bench. Now, after losing 10 lbs my chest has started to sag and actually isn't as firm as it was when i weighed 10 lbs more. I'm currently working on doing incline movements first when i'm fresh to hopefully build my upper chest and help to pull that fat/skin up. Good luck!

I feel like my upper stomach has a lot of loose skin and my stomach which looks pretty big may consist of mostly skin and not so much fat like I may think? What do you guys think? I need to start lifting, but for now I'll stick with watching what I eat and cardio because I don't have the gym membership quite yet!

Anyone have experience with loose skin? How to combat it? How long does it take to shrink back?

Thanks!

Strenuous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strenuous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strenuous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strenuous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strenuous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strenuous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strenuous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strenuous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strenuous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strenuous is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strenuous is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lower bf more. Tighten up your diet

Originally Posted by Strenuous View Post
    lower bf more. Tighten up your diet
    I'm tightening up my diet for sure!

I'm not sure how soon I can get a gym membership so I'm going to start doing the body building workout in the manual on the Bowflex Extreme. Will this be effective for me? I've also finally ordered my whey protein.

I'm very thin, but I have the high BF in the stomach, chest, thigh, etc areas (you can see some of this from my pics above). Can anyone make a reasonable target weight for me as far as cutting? I don't want to be like 150 and still have fat and be a shrimp - that would be terrible. I'm like 173-175 right now, not quite sure. I need to take my weight in the morning. Will more cardio and resistance training finally be the trick to getting rid of that pesky body fat and toning my body? I want to get rid of these moobs and stomach!

PureLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10) PureLegendary is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm tightening up my diet for sure!

I'm not sure how soon I can get a gym membership so I'm going to start doing the body building workout in the manual on the Bowflex Extreme. Will this be effective for me? I've also finally ordered my whey protein.

I'm very thin, but I have the high BF in the stomach, chest, thigh, etc areas (you can see some of this from my pics above). Can anyone make a reasonable target weight for me as far as cutting? I don't want to be like 150 and still have fat and be a shrimp - that would be terrible. I'm like 173-175 right now, not quite sure. I need to take my weight in the morning. Will more cardio and resistance training finally be the trick to getting rid of that pesky body fat and toning my body? I want to get rid of these moobs and stomach!
    I'm 17, 5'10 ~152 pounds and I still have a stomach and moobs. Doing KETO to lower BF% then clean bulk.