Taking 4 NovedexXT a day MarcoNJ's Avatar
    MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) MarcoNJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Is Oxyflux Clenbuterol any good?

Is Oxyflux Clenbuterol any good? The .02mg tabs.

simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250) simplecanibus has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i love the stuff.
    i don't want a sig

joecardenas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

oxyflux

I'm currently using it and it's awesome! I felt it work right away.

Originally Posted by MarcoNJ View Post
    Is Oxyflux Clenbuterol any good? The .02mg tabs.
    Karnitas

mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) mab23 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if you take it right it works great!
    ~~~2011 Mens First place winner of the ERGOGENIX QBM Transformation Challenge~~~
    ^^^^^EXTREME PULL-UPS CREW^^^^^30 Reps Crew^^^
    Marathon time = 03:26:32 - average pace 07:53
    Half Iron Man - 6hrs 14 min ( with no training )
    LeadMan 125k - 8hrs 21mins

mak2214 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i tried clen for the first time, in 20 mcg tablets,

day 1= 1 tab
    day 2= 2 tabs
    day 3= 2 tabs, 3 hours later another tab.

on day 3 i.e today, i am having a fever, and hands are shaking, having difficulty typing, i know for sure i wont be able to workout today.

so i am not going to use clen again in my life, i dont want to get lean by feeling sick for whole 2 weeks and then again in 2nd cycle.

MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MalinEvans has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Clenbuterol is a steriod used to treat asthma, it is dangerous to take and is a dumb and lazy way to lose weight. On top of it it decreases insulin sensitivity, so when you stop taken it vise versus. And doing cardio on Clen is extremly bad as you can lose conciousness easily.
    Proving to a know it all is a waste of time, Proving to yourself is a fun time.

Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Cape1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Is it actually Clenbuterol or a supplement that is not comprised of Clenbuterol but is called Clenbuterol anyway?

Either way, If it's actual Clen, it doesn't matter what kind it is. 1mcg of clen = 1mcg of Clen.

If it is Clen, to new guys who haven't used it before, be carefull with it. Ramp up slow. Clen is not the most dangerous drug in the world but it has the potential to kill if not respected.
    "The best gift that you can give your children is to Love their Mother"