SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100)

Creatine Without Water Retention?

I've read the creatine sticky in the teens section, other articles, etc. Now I have a question regarding water retention. Does the retention cause your muscles to look bloated and feel squishy, or does it make them feel more firm. If it makes them look and feel quishy, is there a creatine that does not cause retention but still does what monohydrate does? I've heard that Creatine Ethyl Ester does this, but i've read conflicting things about it. With the non-retention creatine, should I still drink an extra 2 liters of water or is this overkill. Right now i'm drinking 3-4 liters of water a day.

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    creatine mono should be fine for most ppl's needs.
    some ppl experience a bit of water retention, but the phenomenon is highly exaggerated.

avoid CEE.

and yes, drink plenty of fluids with whatever form of creatine you consume.

Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Gayford has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My muscles feel hard with creatine. There is water retention though I notice it mostly in my abs.

SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100) SwoleShark is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    creatine mono should be fine for most ppl's needs.
    some ppl experience a bit of water retention, but the phenomenon is highly exaggerated.

avoid CEE.

and yes, drink plenty of fluids with whatever form of creatine you consume.
    How much is a bit of water retention? I read a thread about someone dropping 9 lbs after they stopped taking CM. Is this close the average amount of water retention u should expect to gain? Why is CEE bad?

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Did the sticky in the teen section suggest CEE?*
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000) snagency is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SwoleShark View Post
    How much is a bit of water retention? I read a thread about someone dropping 9 lbs after they stopped taking CM.
    no that is extreme case.
    water weight varies by individual.
    Why is CEE bad?
    converts rapidly to creatinine, a poisionous byproduct.
    http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/cr...ester-hcl.html

Originally Posted by snagency View Post
    no that is extreme case.
    water weight varies by individual.
    converts rapidly to creatinine, a poisionous byproduct.
    http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/cr...ester-hcl.html
    Thanks, appreciate it. Measly reps.