Thread: Lipomastia

fsuswole09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lipomastia

I'm am 19 years old and have had "puffy nipples" since I was around 12 or 13. Where unless wet or cold, they are generally always puffy. However I can also feel the enlarged gland behind my nipple, so I am not sure whether it is classified as gynocomastia or lipomastia. I have never been overweight and have always had an athletic build. I'm 5'11'' and 175 lbs with my body fat at around 10-12% which I consider relatively low. I've read about supplements such as 6-oxo and lipoderm. Also, Tamoxifen and letrozole are others I've heard of.

If you could help me to determine whether it's gyno or lipo I would greatly appreciate it. If it's simply lipo, I wondered if anyone out there with a similar problem has tried any of these above supplements and how successful they were at treating it. Thanks

jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fsuswole09 View Post
    I'm am 19 years old and have had "puffy nipples" since I was around 12 or 13. Where unless wet or cold, they are generally always puffy. However I can also feel the enlarged gland behind my nipple, so I am not sure whether it is classified as gynocomastia or lipomastia. I have never been overweight and have always had an athletic build. I'm 5'11'' and 175 lbs with my body fat at around 10-12% which I consider relatively low. I've read about supplements such as 6-oxo and lipoderm. Also, Tamoxifen and letrozole are others I've heard of.

If you could help me to determine whether it's gyno or lipo I would greatly appreciate it. If it's simply lipo, I wondered if anyone out there with a similar problem has tried any of these above supplements and how successful they were at treating it. Thanks
    Have you ever taken a ph before that could of caused this?

And letro would be your best bet for any possibe reversal, but other than that surgery is pretty much the only answer

Originally Posted by jamestyk View Post
    Have you ever taken a ph before that could of caused this?

And letro would be your best bet for any possibe reversal, but other than that surgery is pretty much the only answer

No, I've never taken any. I've Just had them since I was a young teen. Even though there is a noticeable gland behind the nipple, would it still be classified as lipomastia. Would taking letro possibly make that go away?

jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50) jamestyk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, I've never taken any. I've Just had them since I was a young teen. Even though there is a noticeable gland behind the nipple, would it still be classified as lipomastia. Would taking letro possibly make that go away?
    id say if you feel a hard glan you have gyno man, and it is possible to reduce and reverse gyno with letro, but its definately not a gaurantee

The other option is surgery, but people say its extremely painful, so if its not too seriou of a case it would probably be better just to live with it

Originally Posted by jamestyk View Post
    id say if you feel a hard glan you have gyno man, and it is possible to reduce and reverse gyno with letro, but its definately not a gaurantee

The other option is surgery, but people say its extremely painful, so if its not too seriou of a case it would probably be better just to live with it
    It isn't too serious or something I'm really embarrassed by anymore but it would be nice to find a way for it to be gone. Me and 2 friends have been discussing taking a tes and primo cycle later this year but I am obviously very hesitant about doing it because of this.. Definite no you think?

It isn't too serious or something I'm really embarrassed by anymore but it would be nice to find a way for it to be gone. Me and 2 friends have been discussing taking a tes and primo cycle later this year but I am obviously very hesitant about doing it because of this.. Definite no you think?
    brah your 19 why would you do that? haha
    just eat like a horse and train like a beast, and youll grow

SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If there's a gland it's probably gyno, not fat. Have you seen a doctor?

Originally Posted by SeanEH View Post
    If there's a gland it's probably gyno, not fat. Have you seen a doctor?
    No, I remember bringing it up with the doctor back when I was younger but he kind of disregarded it, probably thinking it was just a temporary thing from going through puberty

SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50) SeanEH will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    No, I remember bringing it up with the doctor back when I was younger but he kind of disregarded it, probably thinking it was just a temporary thing from going through puberty
    You should see a doctor. You might want to emphasize that it's painful (whether it is or not) so they don't disregard it and to increase your chances of getting treatment covered by your insurance.