Closed Thread
Page 156 of 321 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,680 of 9602
    KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    strong LOR fan?
    Nah not really. The Hobbit and LOTR were already famous books when I was growing up, and I did read them. They're good stories, but nowhere close to being my favorites in fantasy fiction.
    ## chillin at home crew

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    TGIF my Asian family
    WTF? We not doing the MykoRebeccablack pic any more?

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    tgif
    TGIF!

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Morning all. I went to the midnight showing of The Hobbit. Good movie. But I'm still sleepy right now and its leg day. Not going to be a good workout.
    TGIF!!

hello good sir.

can someone aware me why this movie is so great?

tgif brahz, train hard eat big
    You and I both starts in it. :}

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    That's a Netflix rental for me.

TGIF my Asian brothers.
    TGIF!!

I'm going to eat a whole bunch of junk food today at noon... Company Christmas Partttyyyyy yeeeeeboyeeee!
    Eat some cookies for me.

You would enjoy this movie because it's just a bunch of Evo's running around the forest.
    Fuk off Bao.

LOL@Evo and his relatives running around the forest.
    Respect your elder Bao.

Morning ladies!!

Where RTF? Usually he is one of the early bird in here.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unreal, I was 10 minutes from the shooting this morning at a client meeting. Saw TV trucks and authorities flying by on the highway. Unreal, my daughter is in 1st grade and I can't even imagine what these poor parents and community are going through.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Unreal, I was 10 minutes from the shooting this morning at a client meeting. Saw TV trucks and authorities flying by on the highway. Unreal, my daughter is in 1st grade and I can't even imagine what these poor parents and community are going through.

so crazy .... really sick to my stomach

also in china
    22 stabbed kids ?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/...tml?hpt=ias_c2
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so crazy .... really sick to my stomach

also in china
    22 stabbed kids ?

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/14/world/...tml?hpt=ias_c2
    Lots of fuk up people in this world.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Psychos gunna psycho...but why do they always do something so cowardly such as attacking kids?

I understand there will always be someone killing someone over revenge or hatred or something like that in this world, but why go after complete innocent, defenseless kids? At least go Dexter mode and go kill other killers or ****philes or something.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Psychos gunna psycho...but why do they always do something so cowardly such as attacking kids?

I understand there will always be someone killing someone over revenge or hatred or something like that in this world, but why go after complete innocent, defenseless kids? At least go Dexter mode and go kill other killers or ****philes or something.
    X2, go after other criminals if you're so bad.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

X2, go after other criminals if you're so bad.
    x3 or do everyone a favor and just kill yourself.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Unbelievable man. I kept my son home today because he's sick, but I can't imagine if something like this were to happen at his preschool today and how I would react. My heart goes out to the families of those kids and of the adults killed
    ## chillin at home crew

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by -MarcusD- View Post
    Yeah I'm serious brah, bro, man, dude. The placebo power kicks in just as much with the purple dino multi's as the bunk crap that is Orange Triad, so yeah again I'm serious. Once you flip on the placebo power switch, it doesn't matter what the fck you take, arrrrrGGH.

Only difference in all sups is how you take it, not like the time of day, standing on one leg, or both- It's important to snort, or intravenously injest supplements, period.
    grrrrrrrrrrr

lmao

You guys want to know my placebo power pre workout?? I swear by this...srs

[img]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51QjYY7pGQL.jpg[//img]
    good stuff Ho. When I run out of Rockstar I usually grab a packet of that.

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Is that good coffee? srs question.
    I like it, and I'm not much of a coffee drinker.

Unbelievable man. I kept my son home today because he's sick, but I can't imagine if something like this were to happen at his preschool today and how I would react. My heart goes out to the families of those kids and of the adults killed
    Yeah, as tragic as Columbine was, this Connecticut shooting was 10x more atrocious. At least at Columbine the students were old and mature enough mentally to try to kick into fight or flight mode. Physically they had a chance as well.

The kids today were kindergarten aged, maybe 4-6 years old. They were just helpless targets. So sad.

SOOO just a bunch of literal trolls running in the forest
    Kinda like what this thread has become lately.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Guys lets be honest this is way more important discussion than 20 dead kids and 8 dead teachers in Conneticut...

Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    oh JohnyBomb.....where are you Me and the wife are in shanghai.........so far no one looks like they lift...........so a lot like most chinese cites. How about those massages?

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    oh JohnyBomb.....where are you Me and the wife are in shanghai.........so far no one looks like they lift...........so a lot like most chinese cites. How about those massages?
    I are in my office now and you gotta go to hua hai lu if you want to see people that resembles anything to lifting. What about the massages? I invited Evo

Semper Fi

OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50) OkashiiKen will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Guys lets be honest this is way more important discussion than 20 dead kids and 8 dead teachers in Conneticut...

Thanks - was feeling melacholy with the state of our country, and society in general. Then forgot when I saw this post.

They had this song on repeat the whole time in the gym and I forgot to bring my earphones to the gym today. So now this song is in my head.

just thought I'd share

Semper Fi

So between the Under Armour Compression, Nike Pro Combat, and Adidas PowerWeb shirts, I must say Under Armour fuken sucks. All 3 brands feel great when you wear it, shows off those hard earned muscles very well. But when it comes to washing them Under Armour just doesn't match up to Nike or Adidas because Under Armour shirts have little fuzzballs appearing when they're dried. I was all my compression type shirts as instructed in cold water in a garment bag but after 3 washes my under armour shirts all have fuzzballs while Nike and Adidas still look like the day I bought them from the store.

That is all.

Semper Fi

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Viet coffee is really good bro as long ppl don't make them too sweet and it is a lot stronger than any coffee out there. Since I drink this too often, my body is immunse to it and the affect doesn't last long for me.
    Good to know bro. We don't have alot of asian restaurants here where I live now. But will try when I can.

Grow the fuk up short man! Stop chatting on the internet like you're some wannabe cool 18 year old with that ******* red Christmas sweatshirt! Instead spend your time hitting those ESL books. Better yet give your Aunt a call and move to their home in Bellaire...
    LOL

All this supp talk. I only do coffee for pwo. Take gummy chewable vitamins cuz pills get stuck.

Sup brahs, family life and work is keeping me from gym this week. Only went two days so far and ill be missing tomorrow due to a meeting early in the day.
    Hit the gym man, but family life, real life > gym.

I leg just no regular squats only hack squats.
    Nothing wrong with hack squats, does it bother your knees some?

I'm going to eat a whole bunch of junk food today at noon... Company Christmas Partttyyyyy yeeeeeboyeeee!
    INB4 hey guys ate too much now I'm two fiddy :}

LOL

@Myko, it's the prequel to Lord of The Rings. Tells the tale of how Bilbo got the One Ring when he was young. Based on the book of the same name.

If you liked LoTR, you'll probably like The Hobbit.
    Strong LoTR awareness lol But yeah I remember when the last one came out after about 2 weeks the LoTR fans were talking about this movie "The Hobbit".

[img]http://25.media.tumblr.com/597ae4478cb0c81b48e91e493a07000f/tumblr_meon8qlWVQ1raof7yo1_400.gif[img]

[img]http://24.media.tumblr.com/8747be4161a56179a5b23677be04d8e4/tumblr_meondzY49m1raof7yo1_400.gif[img]
    Nice good job brah

So between the Under Armour Compression, Nike Pro Combat, and Adidas PowerWeb shirts, I must say Under Armour fuken sucks. All 3 brands feel great when you wear it, shows off those hard earned muscles very well. But when it comes to washing them Under Armour just doesn't match up to Nike or Adidas because Under Armour shirts have little fuzzballs appearing when they're dried. I was all my compression type shirts as instructed in cold water in a garment bag but after 3 washes my under armour shirts all have fuzzballs while Nike and Adidas still look like the day I bought them from the store.

That is all.
    Are you sure your UA's are authentic? I never had issues with mine and all I wear are mostly Under Armour stuff. I only have like 2 Nike Pro Combat's compression shorts but rest are UA (hoodies, track pants and jackets, compression shirts, loose shirts, shorts, skully cap, etc.).
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey guys I ate too much now I'm two fiddy

Sikkeeeeeeeee.... I ate goood, and gooood!

lol supsup Audie!

Morning folks

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lol supsup Audie!

Morning folks
    LOL cheat meals are great now since I really feel like I deserve them!

after two days after the high sodium I tend to lose all the water weight lol

Had the best compliment from a friend in the gym that I have'nt seen in 4 weeks, as soon as he saw me he said "Dang man you're getting shredded".
    And this was a leg day so no pump on the upperbody.

INB4 coolstorycro.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

lol supsup Audie!

Morning folks

frauding ain't easy.

Missed the gym this morning (Legs) had a crazy ice storm so helped my dad with his driveway and did mine. Will go tonight.

Morning yellows
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

That is all.
    fake shiet is fake commie...

Had the best compliment from a friend in the gym that I have'nt seen in 4 weeks, as soon as he saw me he said "Dang man you're getting shredded".

INB4 coolstorycro.
    That's great compliment bro, stay modest!

frauding ain't easy.

Missed the gym this morning (Legs) had a crazy ice storm so helped my dad with his driveway and did mine. Will go tonight.

Morning yellows
    Sup man, just hit the gym bro when you can.

fake shiet is fake commie...

That's great compliment bro, stay modest!
    I stay modest not like this one 40+ dude in my gym, he's not even jacked or that fit (15% ish), and this dude will lift in the gym shirtless...OK no problem if it is summertime as it gets really hot in there but not when it's 52 degrees! Just ridiculous, I bertstared him when I was there the other day and gave him the "WTF" look.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Sup man, just hit the gym bro when you can.

I stay modest not like this one 40+ dude in my gym, he's not even jacked or that fit (15% ish), and this dude will lift in the gym shirtless...OK no problem if it is summertime as it gets really hot in there but not when it's 52 degrees! Just ridiculous, I bertstared him when I was there the other day and gave him the "WTF" look.
    That is rediculous, but don't judged him because of that, he might be the coolest dude once you get to know him.

That is rediculous, but don't judged him because of that, he might be the coolest dude once you get to know him.
    I like it when Zen Hosum comes out

I will follow your way sansai. :bows:
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

LOL Fuk off Bao!

That is all.
    Good to know bro. We don't have alot of asian restaurants here where I live now. But will try when I can.

LOL

Hit the gym man, but family life, real life > gym.

Nothing wrong with hack squats, does it bother your knees some?

Strong LoTR awareness lol But yeah I remember when the last one came out after about 2 weeks the LoTR fans were talking about this movie "The Hobbit".

Nice good job brah

Are you sure your UA's are authentic? I never had issues with mine and all I wear are mostly Under Armour stuff. I only have like 2 Nike Pro Combat's compression shorts but rest are UA (hoodies, track pants and jackets, compression shirts, loose shirts, shorts, skully cap, etc.).
    I don't own any of these because my gut will show since the shirt is compressed to the body.

lol supsup Audie!

Morning folks
    Morning WBK!!

INB4 coolstorycro.
    That is great compliment bro. Stay modest and stay Zen! :}

frauding ain't easy.

Morning yellows
    Morning banana!!!

LOL Hosum teaches advance Zen Hosum in University of Hosum where the mascot is Sand Castle.

Morning ladies!!! So I was doing hack squat yesterday and right in the middle of my set, this dude walked over and started talking to me and he said I should jump up as I push up. I was like wotma? lol He was serious. He said I should jump up as I go up and that is how I will get the exposiveness. He also said that is how he get is 48in vertical. LOL He also told me not to go below paralell when squatting because that is how people tear their knees.

So aware me you squatting folks, am I suppose to jump up?

I don't own any of these because my gut will show since the shirt is compressed to the body.

Morning WBK!!

Morning banana!!!

LOL Hosum teaches advance Zen Hosum in University of Hosum where the mascot is Sand Castle.

Morning ladies!!! So I was doing hack squat yesterday and right in the middle of my set, this dude walked over and started talking to me and he said I should jump up as I push up. I was like wotma? lol He was serious. He said I should jump up as I go up and that is how I will get the exposiveness. He also said that is how he get is 48in vertical. LOL He also told me not to go below paralell when squatting because that is how people tear their knees.

LOL@sand castle

Jump up? WTF? Dude that's one way to really screw your knees up!! I don't do any jumping movement while squatting.

Maybe step up's but that's completely a different exercise.

You can try the 3 secs slow decent (negative) then explode right out of the hole while squatting. For explosive work, you can also do some band squats, were you do lightweights but add bands and squat that way.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

That is all.
    My training apparel is all from EliteFTS. Affordable, good-looking stuff. You guys have me keeping an eye out for any UA sales and maybe grabbing some tanks

INB4 coolstorycro.
    Unsolicited compliments are awesome!

LOL Fuk off Bao!
    LOL

Woke up late this morning .. conference call had been cancelled .. feelsgoodman.jpg

Morning brahs!!
    ## chillin at home crew

Morning WBK!!

Morning banana!!!

Maybe that's why I like loose tanks lol

LOL @ advance Zen Hosum

Morning bro!

LOL@sand castle

Jump up? WTF? Dude that's one way to really screw your knees up!! I don't do any jumping movement while squatting.

You can try the 3 secs slow decent (negative) then explode right out of the hole while squatting. For explosive work, you can also do some band squats, were you do lightweights but add bands and squat that way.
    There's no way jumping up while squatting is good for you. Can you imagine the force of your weight + whatever's on your back coming down on your knees? No bueno.
    ## chillin at home crew

LOL@sand castle

Would not try jumping. The last thing I needed is another injury.

My training apparel is all from EliteFTS. Affordable, good-looking stuff. You guys have me keeping an eye out for any UA sales and maybe grabbing some tanks

Unsolicited compliments are awesome!

LOL

Woke up late this morning .. conference call had been cancelled .. feelsgoodman.jpg

Morning brahs!!
    Morning bro!! Sometimes being at work on a Monday is a good feeling.

Closed Thread
Page 156 of 321 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146 154 155 156 157 158 166 206 256 ... LastLast