Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

men: is it normal to have a lump behind each nipple?

I was reading that a lump means gyno. But I have lumps not directly behind the nipple, lie if I just pinch a half inch of the nipple, but if I grab about 2 inches of skin I feel a lump behind each nipple. Is that normal for a guy?

Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Gendo3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds like gyno to me...
    wether that's normal or not, that's up to you

But I'd take what I say with a grain of salt considering my negative 2000 rep lol

Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Clamz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Gendo3 View Post
    sounds like gyno to me...
    wether that's normal or not, that's up to you

But I'd take what I say with a grain of salt considering my negative 2000 rep lol
    so if you pinch behind your nipple a couple inches under the skin, there's nothing?

ballroomm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its normal...it happens to a lot of people and some dont even notice it...it happens when you hit puberty and it starts shrinking after you get a bit older...i asked the doctor when i was probably like 15 when i went in when i was sick because i was pretty freaked out about it

Originally Posted by ballroomm View Post
    its normal...it happens to a lot of people and some dont even notice it...it happens when you hit puberty and it starts shrinking after you get a bit older...i asked the doctor when i was probably like 15 when i went in when i was sick because i was pretty freaked out about it
    do you still have them? mine haven't shrunk. I do remember asking the doc when I was a kid and they were sore, but I'm in my 30s and they're still there, not sore though.

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have a lump and I have pretty big nips, but nothing too severe.

If you worried about the size of your nips and manboobs, trying doing a lot of dips and incline presses and not too much focus on bench. It makes a better appearance when dealing with the mentioned body factors.
    **MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho

wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000) wheytoday is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I was about 20 I was really bothered by feeling those so I got checked on a mamogram and it just came back as having gyno. Feels bad though. Just have to live with it.

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wheytoday View Post
    When I was about 20 I was really bothered by feeling those so I got checked on a mamogram and it just came back as having gyno. Feels bad though. Just have to live with it.
    or pay 5 grand to get it taken out

x2 for incline presses. works your upper pecs

if you have gyno, i wouldnt do flat benches ever.
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what does gyno mean?

Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000) Rdez is just really nice. (+1000)
    It depends how old you are. It can happen to guys when the hit puberty but in time it almost always goes away. If you're in your late teens/early 20's or older, then you might want to get it checked out.

cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50) cheeseandrice will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Dynasty11 View Post
    what does gyno mean?
    gynecomastia, or mammary tissue behind the male nipple(s) causing female breast appearance and / or puffy nipples

not to be confused with pseudo-gynecomastia, which is just man boobs, too much fat in the breast area
    Vegan

"there are ZERO conclusive and definitive peer-reviewed studies proving detrimental effects of phytoestrogens in dietary soy intake"

Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dynasty11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by cheeseandrice View Post
    gynecomastia, or mammary tissue behind the male nipple(s) causing female breast appearance and / or puffy nipples

not to be confused with pseudo-gynecomastia, which is just man boobs, too much fat in the breast area
    K thanks. Damn, finally found the correct terminology for this disease. I officially have gynecomastia. My dad and brothers have it too. This sucks.

Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50) Layziegtp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whew... so glad I have normal tits atop my shining pecs.

I think you'll be okay though.

Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blitz515 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Layziegtp View Post
    Whew... so glad I have normal tits atop my shining pecs.

I think you'll be okay though.
    negged for bragging.
    Do What Others Won't Today, So You Can Have What Others Can't Tomorrow
    Bench-265
    Deadlift-330

I guess it is gyno and the lumps are glandular tissue. My pecs don't look bad and I don't have that puffy nipple look. I'm cutting, so I guess I'll find out soon if the lumps will be noticeable on a lean chest.

fni is just really nice. (+1000) fni is just really nice. (+1000) fni is just really nice. (+1000) fni is just really nice. (+1000) fni is just really nice. (+1000) fni is just really nice. (+1000) fni is just really nice. (+1000) fni is just really nice. (+1000) fni is just really nice. (+1000) fni is just really nice. (+1000) fni is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wheytoday View Post
    What'd you end up doing?

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Clamz View Post
    I was reading that a lump means gyno. But I have lumps not directly behind the nipple, lie if I just pinch a half inch of the nipple, but if I grab about 2 inches of skin I feel a lump behind each nipple. Is that normal for a guy?
    Yes, all mammals (both male and female) have breast gland by definition. Feeling this tissue behind the nipple does not define "gyno". "Gyno", short for Gynecomastia, is a contour problem: a female like breast contour on the male chest. Even the subtle Anatomy of Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia will consist of gland, fat, and skin. The skin can be a significant factor after major weight loss. Feeling some firmer tissues alone does not make for gynecomastia unless there is a contour problem.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

Registered User kimchiboyScout_out's Avatar
    kimchiboyScout_out is just really nice. (+1000) kimchiboyScout_out is just really nice. (+1000) kimchiboyScout_out is just really nice. (+1000) kimchiboyScout_out is just really nice. (+1000) kimchiboyScout_out is just really nice. (+1000) kimchiboyScout_out is just really nice. (+1000) kimchiboyScout_out is just really nice. (+1000) kimchiboyScout_out is just really nice. (+1000) kimchiboyScout_out is just really nice. (+1000) kimchiboyScout_out is just really nice. (+1000) kimchiboyScout_out is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like cancer

BJJCasanova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BJJCasanova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BJJCasanova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BJJCasanova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BJJCasanova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BJJCasanova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BJJCasanova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BJJCasanova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BJJCasanova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BJJCasanova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BJJCasanova has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

well i have struggled with gyno my whole life. i did the whole teeshirt at the beach thing and all, i fave found that certain exercises build your chest in a manner that virtualy masks this. if it is gyno try, incline bench with a super wide grip, low rows (i mean monster weight), Pull downs, and swimming. i have come to notice that with a serious set of lats it pull the skin making it all less noticeable.
    i wish................................ i had some form of a metabolism

"the pump is like cumming" Arnold S.

Originally Posted by DrBermant View Post
    Yes, all mammals (both male and female) have breast gland by definition. Feeling this tissue behind the nipple does not define "gyno". "Gyno", short for Gynecomastia, is a contour problem: a female like breast contour on the male chest. Even the subtle Anatomy of Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia will consist of gland, fat, and skin. The skin can be a significant factor after major weight loss. Feeling some firmer tissues alone does not make for gynecomastia unless there is a contour problem.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    thanks a lot, good to hear this from someone who knows the body.

JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUSA has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    so if you pinch behind your nipple a couple inches under the skin, there's nothing?
    Muscle, fat and skin. No lumps.
    All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident.

- Arthur Schopenhauer

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A lot of us bigger dudes end up with gyno because the massive fat mass we carry around likes to take our testosterone and aromatase it into estrogen. However, once that fat mass is reduced, your testosterone will have a greater effect on your body...the effect it should have had originally, and a lot of times the lumps will disappear on their own. I know from my own experience, because I had gyno myself which completely reversed itself once I lost down to 200.

I am not sure what weight you started out at, but you could have your testosterone levels checked.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

Originally Posted by JUSA View Post
    Muscle, fat and skin. No lumps.
    ok thanks, wanted someone else to check. I guess just some of us have glands lumping up there.

KOC- i came down from 225, but wasn't very heavy most of my life and I think the lumps were there, based on me having them as a teen. Maybe when I got pudgy, they got bigger. I know I started getting several lipomas, little fatty lumps, mainly in my triceps and thighs.

DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50) DrBermant will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    thanks a lot, good to hear this from someone who knows the body.
    You are quite welcome.

ok thanks, wanted someone else to check. I guess just some of us have glands lumping up there.

KOC- i came down from 225, but wasn't very heavy most of my life and I think the lumps were there, based on me having them as a teen. Maybe when I got pudgy, they got bigger. I know I started getting several lipomas, little fatty lumps, mainly in my triceps and thighs.
    A lipoma can occur in the fat of the male chest. These tend to be more mobile than gland but also can feel firm.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
    Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified
    American Board of Plastic Surgery
    http://www.PlasticSurgery4U.com

Timo12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Yes

I'm 13 and I realized just now home alone that I have a small circular disc under my nipple I was very frightened by it because I didn't know what it was but now I know it just happens when you hit puberty I have no clue why it's only under my left nipple and not my right.

davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000) davidolson22 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Are you sure you aren't 18?
    May 3 - 183 ; May 10 - 181; May 17 - 181; May 24 - 181; May 30 - 178.5 ; Jun 7 - 176.5; Jun 14 - 174.5; Jun 20 - 173;
    Jun 28 - 172.5; July 5th - 171; July 12th - 171; July 19 - 170;

JohnLeonidas has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It happened to me when i hit puberty too. But is been years since that. Im 19 now and it came back..

LiftingFiend83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Similar situation

Hi,
    I have also recently developed a lump in my left nipple. I did have this issue back when I was about 14 or 15 as well... When I was in high school from the ages of 15 to 17 I lifted weights regularly and was also going through puberty at that time. I didn't pay it any mind because I knew many other guys my age who also had the same situation. However now I am 32 and I just noticed it in my left nipple only a couple days ago. My left nipple is very sensitive and has a lump in it about the size of a quarter.
    When I was about 19 or 20 I stopped lifting weights for quite some time. I literally just started again in the beginning of June this year. I have since seen amazing gains in both strength and size, but this new problem with my left nipple concernes me.
    I have been researching over the past 24 hours to see what course of action I need to take and I'm still unsure what to do.
    I have been spending about two hours in the weight room every single day and doing primarily power lifting. I have been trying to gain weight so I assumed that is the best thing for me to do.
    I am more than pleased with the results, but I really want this lump gone. My left nipple sticks out slightly now as a result and I don't like it. Not to mention the pain and fluid secretion as well. If it is squeezed slightly there is a fluid discharge from the tit of the nipple.
    If anyone has a recommendation or words of wisdom for me, I would be forever grateful.

callan91 is a name known to all. (+5000) callan91 is a name known to all. (+5000) callan91 is a name known to all. (+5000) callan91 is a name known to all. (+5000) callan91 is a name known to all. (+5000) callan91 is a name known to all. (+5000) callan91 is a name known to all. (+5000) callan91 is a name known to all. (+5000) callan91 is a name known to all. (+5000) callan91 is a name known to all. (+5000) callan91 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    in the words of doctor heartman. that is gross boob death
    Bench 315 lbs
    Squat 355 lbs
    Dead 510 lbs - will never lift this again :( final destination snap city 26/9/16