Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Can You Crush Supplement Pills?

Hi, im brand new to the forum and was wondering if you can crush supplement pills and eat them or put in a drink rather than swallowing them (Never have liked swallowing pills). I was thinking about getting A-Bomb or Universal Animal Stak.

Oh BTW, i keep hearing good reviews from friends about a product (not sure how to spell it but its pronounced "Em-Draw") Anyone hear of it? And how is it spelled?

Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Supplement-Slut has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    M-Drol?

nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000) nano.ix is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If they are just gelatin caps or something of the likes then yeah you should be able to since it is just capped powered.

If they are compression tabs, i have no idea if it will be affected by crushing them
    Ball-Worthy [bawl-wur-thee]
    -adjective

1) Something so epic you would sacrifice a testicle to get your hands on it:

-nano's journal is ball-worthy;
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117646471

-nano's guitar
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124088321

Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Vulturemg has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Supplement-Slut View Post
    M-Drol?
    Yea thats it, thanks.

DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500) DH5 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Vulturemg View Post
    Yea thats it, thanks.
    its a steroid

the powder form the pills will taste disgusting

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Long813 View Post
    If they are just gelatin caps or something of the likes then yeah you should be able to since it is just capped powered.

If they are compression tabs, i have no idea if it will be affected by crushing them
    You'll increase the surface area for dissolution, but that's it. You still end up with the same amount of active; the absorbtion rate will generally increase.

SeeD419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeD419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeD419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeD419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeD419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeD419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeD419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeD419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeD419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeD419 is on a distinguished road. (+10) SeeD419 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My buddy opens up his creatine pills and dumps them in shakes.

Idk how effective that really is lol you wouldn't think it would matter...

95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50) 95zj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Snorting White Flood tablets?

Brilliant!

localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) localloadie has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Vulturemg View Post
    Hi, im brand new to the forum and was wondering if you can crush supplement pills and eat them or put in a drink rather than swallowing them (Never have liked swallowing pills). I was thinking about getting A-Bomb or Universal Animal Stak.

Oh BTW, i keep hearing good reviews from friends about a product (not sure how to spell it but its pronounced "Em-Draw") Anyone hear of it? And how is it spelled?
    I prefer swallowing pills than drinking some of the sups. But to each their own. I think most of them as long as they're not time-released are okay to crush and eat. If you crush a time-released pill, you defeat the time release and you get it all at once.

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by localloadie View Post
    I prefer swallowing pills than drinking some of the sups. But to each their own. I think most of them as long as they're not time-released are okay to crush and eat. If you crush a time-released pill, you defeat the time release and you get it all at once.
    (at which point you have to ask... was the time-released necessary or useful?)

Thanks alot, im still deciding on which supplement to get. Im at 123lb and want to get to around 140-145 by the end of summer (1 1/2 - 2 months). Anyone suggest anything thats not time released and that has little side effects. Im taking NO-Xplode and CytoGainter right now.

zero13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zero13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zero13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zero13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zero13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zero13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zero13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zero13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zero13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zero13 is on a distinguished road. (+10) zero13 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by 95zj View Post
    Snorting White Flood tablets?

Brilliant!
    i like to crush my White Flood tablets into a powder, then add some lemonade flavoring and drink it!

oh...wait.....

/

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I would be eating as much protein and good carbs as possible. Make sure you are drinking a serving of cytogainer a day at least. I would also look into getting a whey protein to bump up the protein intake per day. ON is my fav whey on the market. And look into getting yourself a creatine post workout. Creapure Creatine by Prolab is a great choice and you could mix a serving of it post workout with a 1/3 serving of cytogainer for a good post workout weight gainer shake. Oh and get yourself a good multi. My personal fav and the only one i'll use is Animal Pak.
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.