Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Exclamation Faint/dizziness/nausas in shower..

I just wanted to see if anyone has ever experienced this..?

I got up and went into the shower this morning.. I felt fine going in but as I was finishing up and getting ready to get out, I started to get VERY light headed, nausas, and confused. It got to the point where I had to run out of the shower.. I could only get my shirt on and as I ran out into the hallway and back into my boyfriends room, I passed out.. I guess as I got there my whole body slammed onto his bed and I was like crying/moaning in my pillow because of how bad I felt.. thats when I woke up because he was calling my name and asking if I was okay. My heart was beating really fast and I was breathing really heavy for a good 3 minutes before I started to calm down.

I have experienced getting light headed before in the shower because maybe I jumped right in or something but never to the extent of passing out. Has anyone ever experienced this? Also, could have been my blood sugar that dropped? Any advice would be really appreciated.. thank you
    never give up on something you really want :)

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This might sound kind of out there, but do you get rolfed?
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jessica29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    huh?

Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Jaw-Knee is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Jessica29 View Post
    huh?
    Rolfing. It's some kind of deep tissue massage that's supposed to realign your body parts or something but it can mess you up. Gave my mom a concussion.
    Virtus Vera Nobilitas Est

Pure gold does not fear the test of fire.

SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I just wanted to see if anyone has ever experienced this..?

I got up and went into the shower this morning.. I felt fine going in but as I was finishing up and getting ready to get out, I started to get VERY light headed, nausas, and confused. It got to the point where I had to run out of the shower.. I could only get my shirt on and as I ran out into the hallway and back into my boyfriends room, I passed out.. I guess as I got there my whole body slammed onto his bed and I was like crying/moaning in my pillow because of how bad I felt.. thats when I woke up because he was calling my name and asking if I was okay. My heart was beating really fast and I was breathing really heavy for a good 3 minutes before I started to calm down.

I have experienced getting light headed before in the shower because maybe I jumped right in or something but never to the extent of passing out. Has anyone ever experienced this? Also, could have been my blood sugar that dropped? Any advice would be really appreciated.. thank you
    Not to go all TMI on you, but I have low blood pressure, low blood sugar, and BAD periods - combine all those and I have what you describe - except last month I reached up to grab a shampoo bottle and BAM passed out, whacked my head on the tub and woke up choking on water ... scary cuz I live alone.

I told a doc and his response = take cold showers ... WTF.

jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000) jcbrowns is just really nice. (+1000)
    I don't want to group you in with other women, but women like to take HOT baths and showers. They are always cold. My guess is dehydrated.

onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Long showers with the water temperatures 98.6 degrees plus will raise your body temperature, your body sweats but you don't notice and eventually you create a self inflicted fever. Residential water heaters will do 120 degrees and higher. Perhaps you took an abnormally long shower that day.

Initial dehydration plus sweating in the shower is another possibility.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think part of it could be the chemicals in our water supply. Taking really hot showers for a longer period of time. You're breathing some contaminants through the vapors/steam and it's being absorbed in your skin...might set off and occasional reaction.

Just a thought.
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)

zohan2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zohan2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zohan2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zohan2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zohan2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zohan2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zohan2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zohan2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zohan2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zohan2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50) zohan2020 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Whats your diet like? Water intake? Supplements? All these could have attributed to what you're talking about. Blood pressure being too low, and dehydration are two things to consider. Some supplements aren't made to be taken together because they thin your blood too much causing low blood pressure..
    Lat flaring accross the gym, and flexing your fatceps while staring people down will only cause others to laugh at you

Funniest question I've been asked lately: (SRS)
    guy: There's no way you look like that naturally, you must be roiding huh?

me: U mad? and No, but thanks for asking. Now beat it.

guy: Stares me down for the rest of the night while curling 65 lbs at the squat rack.

Where's the warm weather? victoria09's Avatar
    victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SpittfireDA View Post
    Not to go all TMI on you, but I have low blood pressure, low blood sugar, and BAD periods - combine all those and I have what you describe - except last month I reached up to grab a shampoo bottle and BAM passed out, whacked my head on the tub and woke up choking on water ... scary cuz I live alone.

I swear half the time docs don't really even pay attention when you are telling them what's going on. Like they don't believe us. Should've asked him when the last time he took a "cold" shower was.... yea, great advice and concern from a doctor.

I agree with checking out what supplements your taking and how much water your drinking. Occasionally I'll get dizzy in the shower, but it's never gotten to this point.

Originally Posted by Jaw-Knee View Post
    Rolfing. It's some kind of deep tissue massage that's supposed to realign your body parts or something but it can mess you up. Gave my mom a concussion.

Originally Posted by jcbrowns View Post
    I don't want to group you in with other women, but women like to take HOT baths and showers. They are always cold. My guess is dehydrated.
    Originally Posted by onebigc View Post
    Long showers with the water temperatures 98.6 degrees plus will raise your body temperature, your body sweats but you don't notice and eventually you create a self inflicted fever. Residential water heaters will do 120 degrees and higher. Perhaps you took an abnormally long shower that day.

Initial dehydration plus sweating in the shower is another possibility.
    Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post
    I think part of it could be the chemicals in our water supply. Taking really hot showers for a longer period of time. You're breathing some contaminants through the vapors/steam and it's being absorbed in your skin...might set off and occasional reaction.

Just a thought.
    Originally Posted by zohan2020 View Post
    Whats your diet like? Water intake? Supplements? All these could have attributed to what you're talking about. Blood pressure being too low, and dehydration are two things to consider. Some supplements aren't made to be taken together because they thin your blood too much causing low blood pressure..
    Originally Posted by victoria09 View Post
    I swear half the time docs don't really even pay attention when you are telling them what's going on. Like they don't believe us. Should've asked him when the last time he took a "cold" shower was.... yea, great advice and concern from a doctor.

I agree with checking out what supplements your taking and how much water your drinking. Occasionally I'll get dizzy in the shower, but it's never gotten to this point.

Thanks for all the advice! I really appreciate it! I drink a lot of water..probably too much actually lol..my diet intake is usually wthin range.. I might have to go see a doctor though because I'm still not feeling 100%... Hmmm I hope he doesn't subscibe me to take "cold" showers!

wow! You better be careful that is dangerous girl!!! Thank gosh I rushed out of the bathroom!

SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SpittfireDA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

The Army doctors are like lifegaurds with labcoats experience-wise. The supps I do take should be *raising* my BP, but last week at the dentist (IDK why they take BP there, but anyway) it was 80/44. WTF. I've ALWAYS gotten faint during "that time" (even before i started working out) but hot showers make it worse.

wow! You better be careful that is dangerous girl!!! Thank gosh I rushed out of the bathroom!
    If you feel like you're gonna pass out, I've found the safest thing to do is stop where you are and just sit down, right on the floor, cross-legged. That's not in any way medical advice, lol, but I've prevented myself from fainting several times this way.

Although I did look a little strange in public - tried to play it off like I was meditating, jk!

Hopefully this isnt your case tho!

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)

Ya know, I would have caught you

This is why I hate doctors, you are right. Most of them dont listen. Just a couple weeks ago, A very good friend of mine's sister was 8 months pregnant, and due to a doctor with a serious case of HUA (head-up-ass), she was sent home rudly. Ended up getting a blod clot, and the baby died.

sagelaunch is just really nice. (+1000) sagelaunch is just really nice. (+1000) sagelaunch is just really nice. (+1000) sagelaunch is just really nice. (+1000) sagelaunch is just really nice. (+1000) sagelaunch is just really nice. (+1000) sagelaunch is just really nice. (+1000) sagelaunch is just really nice. (+1000) sagelaunch is just really nice. (+1000) sagelaunch is just really nice. (+1000) sagelaunch is just really nice. (+1000)
    i experience the same sort of thing once and awhile, usually after working out....twice ending up in the ER. the doc's have never been able to diagnos it either - chalking it up to anxiety or stress. now what i've found the best way to avoid this is, anytime i get that tingly feeling in my face, i sit down with me face between my knees with a paper bag, and concentrate on taking long slow deep breathes. if you start breathing too fast you will essentially "drown" yourself w/ oxygen which will increase that tingly feeling, causing you too panic, breathe faster, etc etc...bang - passed out!

The Mary Kay of Coolness tyranire's Avatar
    tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tyranire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by CoffeCanSlayer View Post
    This is why I hate doctors, you are right. Most of them dont listen. Just a couple weeks ago, A very good friend of mine's sister was 8 months pregnant, and due to a doctor with a serious case of HUA (head-up-ass), she was sent home rudly. Ended up getting a blod clot, and the baby died.
    That's absolutely horrible...I've run into issues with doctors where they dismiss things as overreaction, but I think that takes the cake.

Ya know, I would have caught you
    Well, where the eff were you when I needed you?! *cries*

That's eerie b/c something very similar happened to my of my closest friends just this week. Again, Army docs.

Also left a severe "female" problem of mine untreated (gave painkillers and other meds instead of a diagnosis - guess testing is too much $ nowadays). I never had health insurance before I joined the Army, and I don't think I was missing out.

Sorry for the hijack!!!

/doctor rant!!!! I swear

CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000) CoffeCanSlayer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well, where the eff were you when I needed you?! *cries*

That's eerie b/c something very similar happened to my of my closest friends just this week. Again, Army docs.

Also left a severe "female" problem of mine untreated (gave painkillers and other meds instead of a diagnosis - guess testing is too much $ nowadays). I never had health insurance before I joined the Army, and I don't think I was missing out.

Sorry for the hijack!!!

/doctor rant!!!! I swear
    I waited by the phone and you didnt call me before you got in the shower dammit.

Doctor talk- Another example of why I dislike most doctors out there. Especially if they just throw meds at you. I hate meds.

Where's the warm weather? victoria09's Avatar
    victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) victoria09 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Omgosh! I am so sorry to hear that. That's absolutely one of the worst things that could ever happen to anyone. Very, very sorry.

I am particularly on a doc rant because a close Uncle of mine was diagnosed with Lung Cancer a month ago... NOW he has been going to the Dr.'s for 2 years complaining of symptoms and they kept blaming it on his allergies and his not taking his allergy meds. They wouldn't believe him when he said they weren't working. 2 years later-- after actually deciding to pry a little further--- his lung cancer ... not caught in time had already spread to two other major organs and is now in his bones. Not that with lung cancer there is a lot that can be done--- BUT WTF 2 years with symptoms and no one cared about his complaints. Now it's too late for him.

I waited by the phone and you didnt call me before you got in the shower dammit.
    I texted you!

Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10) Minnie_Muscles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    could be a number of things. low-blood sugar (thats what did it to me), over training (you just get down right weak), or, a very likely one, the sudden expanding and contracting of blood vessels due to the temp of the shower. i've gotten super light headed when standing up to get out of a hot bath. had to sit back down and let the water drain out. haha.
    one meal, one workout, one day at a time!

gofluoridefree has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dizzy in shower

Originally Posted by kimm4 View Post

Just a thought.
    I agree; this sounds like fluoride sensitivity to me. I had the same problem; I was getting dizzy in the shower, having heart palpitations, panic attacks, anxiety and much more. I found out it was fluoride in my public water. Fluoride concentrates and produces toxic fumes when it's heated: gofluoridefree.blogspot.com

seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) seanb1979 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by gofluoridefree View Post
    I agree; this sounds like fluoride sensitivity to me. I had the same problem; I was getting dizzy in the shower, having heart palpitations, panic attacks, anxiety and much more. I found out it was fluoride in my public water. Fluoride concentrates and produces toxic fumes when it's heated: gofluoridefree.blogspot.com
    1 ppm of fluoride was causing that reaction? lol

so did you almost die when brushing your teeth with fluoride toothpaste?
    A million miles away - I don't.. feel.... anything.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXGZu4yxjW0

Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000) Rozlyn27 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not nearly to the extent you and others in this thread have felt it but every once in a blue moon I get serverely light headed and a little dizzy in the shower.

I attribute it to being hungry, too hot of a shower and only drinking coffee <-- When these 3 things are combined is when I find it happens.
    Strive for more.

MyFitnessPal - Rozlyn1708

zrach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zrach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zrach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zrach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zrach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zrach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zrach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zrach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zrach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zrach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zrach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you feel like you're about to pass out, sit down and bend forward. Put your head in between your knees. It works

KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50) KaraPhoto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've gotten light headed after I've stood up quickly after taking a really hot bath, but never had it happen in the shower.

I'd say that if it's something that happens frequently, taking cooler (not cold) showers for a shorter length of time would be a good idea.

parsnip1964 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parsnip1964 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parsnip1964 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parsnip1964 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parsnip1964 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parsnip1964 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parsnip1964 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parsnip1964 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parsnip1964 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parsnip1964 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) parsnip1964 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    The supps I do take should be *raising* my BP, but last week at the dentist (IDK why they take BP there, but anyway) it was 80/44.
    You look healthy enough, but that BP reading is so low that I would think you'd constantly be at risk of fainting.

https://health.google.com/health/ref/Hypotension

pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50) pryncess77 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you feel like you're gonna pass out, I've found the safest thing to do is stop where you are and just sit down, right on the floor, cross-legged. That's not in any way medical advice, lol, but I've prevented myself from fainting several times this way.

Although I did look a little strange in public - tried to play it off like I was meditating, jk!
    I went through a weird phase of fainting and feeling dizzy in my mid 20's and I got to the point where no matter where I was I'd sit down if I started to feel it coming on. If it's not 'too' bad or if I catch the feeling early, I'll kneel and pretend I'm tying my shoes. But after hitting the floor too many times, I learned I'd much rather just sit my arse down than faint, hit my head, and have the ambulance called. I was once in line at chipotle with sister and her boyfriend and I was getting ready to pay and started to feel faint so I just gave her my card and went to sit down but I was too late, fainted, cracked my head on the tile, they called the ambulance/fire truck.... NICE. But...the manager did give us our meal for free lol
    The only way to predict the future is to create it

Wow! Thanks for all the responses everyone! Since this post, I've been diagnoised with a rare disease called Sjogren's syndrome. So although I am not proud of what I have, I am happy I was able to find what was wrong with me so I can try to manage it. It's crazy how we can sense when something is wrong with our bodies.

Thanks again.

vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vanillabn is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    So sorry to hear about your diagnosis, but I'm glad you figured out what was wrong... definitely shows how important it is to listen to your body when you think something isn't right. Wish you all the best!
    *Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice.*