Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000) ase19 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Similar - I started in May, 2010 at 6' 150lb.

Less than a year later, 50lb bigger.
    Savage 'bout my cabbage.

MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I started lifting at 125 pounds at 5'10". I was skinny as a rail and weak as hell, I was easier the smallest guy in the gym when I first started going. It was incredibly hard for me, but I had a determination like none other, it was like a switch went off in my head and I knew from that point on I was in it for life. That was 5 years ago, I am now 180 lbs. @ 10% bodyfat. I have hit 190 lbs. but wanted to cut down for summer. I'm going to be 200 lbs. @ 10% by the end of this year.

Let absolutely nothing and no one stand in your way.

D3F4uLT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    July 2009 I weighed in at 150 at 6'2. Now I am 175. I have not been 100% dedicated, but by end of this year I want 185 @ 10% bf. Work hard play harder my friends.

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    who said skinny dudes cant get swole? Most people just lack the dedication to get swole period... And ecto would be an easier base than a endo
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10) MassTrained is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Smithers115 View Post
    who said skinny dudes cant get swole? Most people just lack the dedication to get swole period... And ecto would be an easier base than a endo
    It's all relative, that could be argued all day long.

Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Smithers115 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by MassTrained View Post
    It's all relative, that could be argued all day long.
    Not really... 95% of people who claim to be hard gainers lack the proper diet, the other 5% could have a hormone deficiency or an actual reason why they're not gaining weight... I know lots of them, one guy tried to tell me he eats 10 thousand calories a day, i asked him his diet, i estimated it was around 2500.... Now why would a ecto be an easier frame to start with than an endo, simple, cause of fat storage... Who looks bigger someone 200 at 10% (180lbs lbm) or some one or someone 220 at 20% BF body fat (same LBM)... the person 10% will have the illusion of looking much bigger even tho they have the same LBM.
    Great MAGA King status

Bing Chilling

Not really... 95% of people who claim to be hard gainers lack the proper diet, the other 5% could have a hormone deficiency or an actual reason why they're not gaining weight... I know lots of them, one guy tried to tell me he eats 10 thousand calories a day, i asked him his diet, i estimated it was around 2500.... Now why would a ecto be an easier frame to start with than an endo, simple, cause of fat storage... Who looks bigger someone 200 at 10% (180lbs lbm) or some one or someone 220 at 20% BF body fat (same LBM)... the person 10% will have the illusion of looking much bigger even tho they have the same LBM.
    I mean it's relative to the minds of the individuals we are speaking of. Changes in physique don't find their origin in alterations in diet and training habits. It all starts and is in constant activation with a conscious trigger.

If you take an underweight ectomorph and an overweight endomorph and tell them to hit 200 lbs. @ 8% body fat they are both going to look at you like you are crazy. They will argue with you back and forth about who it's going to be harder for and give you excuses of why their certain circumstances renders them unable to achieve this goal. But during their journeys they will find out that it isn't their current physique and excuses for it which makes them unable to hit their goals or make one journey harder than the other. It's their thoughts, emotions, and reactions to external and internal stimuli which have a direct effect on the outcome of the work they put in.

To say one is harder than the other is, in my opinion, not justified. Each individual goes through hell and has their own unique experiences to attain what they desire, that is how it is all relative.

GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) GottaBeatCrohns has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I gotta make some changes to gain some weight. I know it's something I am DOING wrong, not blaming it on anything else. I got really sick (see user name) and dropped down to below 125. I stopped weighing myself. Then I got meds, to partially fix my intestines, and I'm back up to 175lbs. I pretty much dream of breaking 180 and eventually 200lbs of lean muscle.

stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) stevep78 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Eat, Sleep, Bust that ass in they gym, then repeat.
    ” The best way to make your dreams come true is to wake up.
    So wake up, forget past mistakes, forget you ever failed, in fact , forget everything. Step up and release that Animal inside”

Online Trainer/Coach and Nutrition Planner from Fitnesspoynters.com
    Trainer of Trelus & Nikia Dyson: Winners of the 2011 Bodybuilding.com $100,000 Challenge.
    Trainer of the incredible Lisa Powers who won the 2012 Dymatize Challenge and she was a runner up in the 2012 Bodybuilding.com Challenge.

Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50) Don_Q will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Started out 2 years ago @ 100 lbs (lol) with calisthenics.
    Now work out in the gym in the morning every weekday. I'm now @ 140 lbs.
    Suffer the pain of discipline, or the pain of regret!

nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nightmare69 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stevep78 View Post
    Eat, Sleep, Bust that ass in they gym, then repeat.
    True that brah..reps

My biggest problem is diet. I started out almost 6 months ago and went from 128-150lbs, but looking in the mirror alot of the gain was fat. I cant wear my jeans from 6 months ago and I was doing what I thought was a good clean bulking diet. My maintenance is around 2300-2450 based off a few different sites. So I need a good clean diet with around 2800-2950 cals a day, but having a hard time creating one. The older I get the harder it seems to gain muscle and not a bunch of fat.

Anyone know of a good cheaper bulking diet? I think once I get my diet down Ill make good gains.

MarcBishop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcBishop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcBishop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcBishop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcBishop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcBishop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcBishop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcBishop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcBishop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcBishop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MarcBishop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This Really does motivate me, Seeing where you started and where you are at now, I wanted to get bigger but With my size I didn’t think it would really be possible so my motivation was low. I’m the same height and weight 5’9 140 pounds, I got stationed here in Burundi and we got nothing to do but the gym and work so I was going to make the most of this year, I actually just made my BB Account today and was looking in the forums And profiles, Tired of being embarrassed for being the skinny stick, This really just set my motivation to a whole new level.

kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) kris2pe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Eat big, train big, sleep right and you will progress like a mad man.
    Destroy the iron, no excuses.
    Easier said than done!
    Not really... 95% of people who claim to be hard gainers lack the proper diet, the other 5% could have a hormone deficiency or an actual reason why they're not gaining weight...
    How do you test if you have such?
    I know lots of them, one guy tried to tell me he eats 10 thousand calories a day, i asked him his diet, i estimated it was around 2500.... Now why would a ecto be an easier frame to start with than an endo, simple, cause of fat storage...
    I eat alot although I don't measure it at all! Super busy working schedule almost just like a Japanese salary man!

If you take an underweight ectomorph and an overweight endomorph and tell them to hit 200 lbs. @ 8% body fat they are both going to look at you like you are crazy.
    That sounds crazy alright!
    They will argue with you back and forth about who it's going to be harder for and give you excuses of why their certain circumstances renders them unable to achieve this goal.
    Well my excuse is that my work shift is super tight 7am-6pm and that pretty much ties me in 6 1/2 days a week! Can u help me w/ that? lol!
    But during their journeys they will find out that it isn't their current physique and excuses for it which makes them unable to hit their goals or make one journey harder than the other.
    I'd actually have one laborer in the company that I work on that has a pretty rip body, he carry heavy weights, no technical bodybuidling knowledge rip to shreds but skinny and most likely doesn't eat as much as I do! So you tell if its not my body which is a problem!
    To say one is harder than the other is, in my opinion, not justified.
    I saw on member in bb.com that lost tons of mass in less than 6 months and he worked that body for like 10 years justified enough?

Originally Posted by nightmare69 View Post
    The older I get the harder it seems to gain muscle and not a bunch of fat.
    Were about the same age so yeah this is true!
    Originally Posted by nightmare69 View Post
    Anyone know of a good cheaper bulking diet? I think once I get my diet down Ill make good gains.
    How about try increasing your fats?

BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50) BamaBruce will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow, just coming back to look at this, I didn't even know I had posted in it...but I've gained about 50lbs since then!
    I thank God for my success.

★★★ Crimson Tide Crew ★★★

Deadlift- start: 405x2 (11/20/12) Goal: 500x1 (8/10/13)
    |415|425|435|450|455|465|475|485|500|
    RESULT:

Parallel Squat- start: 250*1 (11/23/12) Goal: 335*1(8/10/13)
    |260|270|280|290|300|305|315|325|335|
    RESULT:

Touch chest Bench- start: 200x1 (11/24/12) Goal:285x1 (8/10/13)
    |210|220|230|240|245|255|265|275|285|
    RESULT:

DayToday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DayToday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DayToday has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    everyone who got lucky with there genetics/environment always clownin lol

cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10) cysns is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    great motivation thread. Too embarrassed to even put my stats.
    Good to know other got through this, and so will I.

rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10) rednaxula is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is a shout out to all the smaller dudes that are on a mission to get bigger.

I personally started out like this:
    21 years old
    5'9"
    130 lbs.

I hated this look, I wore baggy clothes to hide how small I was. One day I woke up and said forget all this ****. I am going to put some muscle mass on , no matter what the hell I have to go through.

I just want to give mad props for all the smaller guys out there trying to get to a new level with their body.
    Find a drive, determination and discipline level that can't be broken.

Eat big, train big, sleep right and you will progress like a mad man.

Ignore anyone that says you can't do this or that.
    Ignore or laugh when people see you putting on size and they immediately say you are juicing.

Us smaller guys never get the respect we deserve. The people that lose all the weight is the ones getting the praises.
    Nobody but us really knows what it's like to be a hardgainer and go through life as a stick.

Destroy the iron, no excuses.
    Motivating stuff right here.