GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GetRippedInc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Universal Recall

FYI- Just received this in an email. No press release yet though. Below are the products that are being recalled with the lot number (to the far right). Check your tubs

Brand Product Lot number

Universal TORRENT GREEN APPLE 3.28LB 179883
    Universal TORRENT CHERRY 6.1LB 180071
    Universal TORRENT CHERRY 15/SERVINGS 180069
    Universal ULTRA WHEY PRO COOKIE&CRM 5LB 179951
    Universal REAL GAINS CHOCOLATE 6.85LB 179922B
    Universal LAVA 2.75LB ORANGE 180013
    Such much Placebo in here.

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GetRippedInc View Post
    FYI- Just received this in an email. No press release yet though. Below are the products that are being recalled with the lot number (to the far right). Check your tubs

Brand Product Lot number

Need more info!

PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PinchTheBear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LouB will be speaking shortly to cover the recall's implicative subjects: judicial, financial, scientific and socioeconomic.

in seven different languages
    Driven Sports

mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mattd16y8 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by PinchTheBear View Post
    LouB will be speaking shortly to cover the recall's implicative subjects: judicial, financial, scientific and socioeconomic.

in seven different languages
    and also to advise how the company will handle, since he has now decided to take over as head CEO and top formulator.......no Universal Reps need reply....thank you.
    Every time some one says "I don't need to train legs, I run" A mod should go in and change thier post to "I don't work legs because it hurts my vagina" - www.menshealth.com

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Corporate has started a voluntary recall for specific lots of specific products. In a nutshell, the issue doesn't lie with our company or our manufacturing but instead with one specific raw material, whey protein, that we purchase from a particular dairy. The dairy is conducting a full recall as are other companies that have used their whey.

The lots that were purchased by us were tested when they were received and again after this issue arose and in both instances, the tests were negative for Salmonella. Also, Corporate has conducted another 40 or so tests on the finished products and all of them were negative as well. Even though there is no Salmonella, Corporate figured it would be better to be safe and do the voluntary recall. Corporate is fully working with the FDA on this voluntary recall issue. We are all waiting for the FDA to post the official press release.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

I'm known by other names IamJonsCranium's Avatar
    IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500) IamJonsCranium is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by naturalguy View Post
    Corporate has started a voluntary recall for specific lots of specific products. In a nutshell, the issue doesn't lie with our company or our manufacturing but instead with one specific raw material, whey protein, that we purchase from a particular dairy. The dairy is conducting a full recall as are other companies that have used their whey.

The lots that were purchased by us were tested when they were received and again after this issue arose and in both instances, the tests were negative for Salmonella. Also, Corporate has conducted another 40 or so tests on the finished products and all of them were negative as well. Even though there is no Salmonella, Corporate figured it would be better to be safe and do the voluntary recall. Corporate is fully working with the FDA on this voluntary recall issue. We are all waiting for the FDA to post the official press release.
    Damn. Doesn't whey get processed enough that the salmonella would get killed? Or is there no heat involved? Good luck and thanks for keeping us safe. I'm sure the FDA will be really fun to deal with.
    IamJons Awesome workout log:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=659599573#post659599573

Author of "The Loser Mentality"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=699707851#postcount%20=21

"The Predators Are Feeding (And You're What They're Eating)"
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=710146201&postcount=184

IamJon's Sermon at the Breakfast Table:
    ▬ http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=713520011&postcount=12

♂ Eat Like a Man ♂

howiedewet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howiedewet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howiedewet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howiedewet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howiedewet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howiedewet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howiedewet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howiedewet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howiedewet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howiedewet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) howiedewet has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ... and all of them were negative as well. Even though there is no Salmonella, Corporate figured it would be better to be safe and do the voluntary recall...
    Very nice to read! Builds even more trust in me for this company (as if the products haven't already).

PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PuZo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

If we have older lots that only have a few servings left, can we send those back "just in case"?

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This is for Universal

Considering your not here and one of your reps stated you would be in here...i do have to go to the grocery store and get some items. I don't have all day. But here is my question. I lost 90lbs and all i do is lift 5 days per week. I'm on a perfect diet. I take quite a few supplements that are exceptional for my goals. I would like to run 1 (ONE) month of the Animal new line of products. I would like to record a log for Universal. The following supplements I am requesting are the following:

I will provide reviews daily if I have to and here is the kicker:

I will put up 50% of my own money up for these products. I have transformed my body in 1 1/2 years moreso then others have on BB.COM going by pics. I swear on my mother i could win one of these transformation contests and i have the pics to prove it.

That's it. Your call. But don't let our arguments in the past reflect on how i think about both the older and newer products. I currently take animal rage and love it. Not saying i won't be completely honest about the product line. You know i am not a "Kiss Ass". Hope this doesn't influence your decision as it shouldn't. One month. That's it.

If you end up back on this thread please respond to me via PM or by this thread. Either way I would like your professional response and feedback. Have a nice day.

PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i knew i should have copyrighted LouB's infamous rant.
    Romans 8:18; Nothing worth having comes easy.

Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Hyruliangoat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PrepFootball View Post
    i knew i should have copyrighted LouB's infamous rant.
    Lmao when i 1st saw it in that gaspari thread i was like wot.

There needs to be a list of all these quotes like the misc has theres.

To stay on topic hows the universal whey taste and if i wanted to buy some shoukd i wait?

PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000) PrepFootball is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post

To stay on topic hows the universal whey taste and if i wanted to buy some shoukd i wait?
    the cookies and cream is actually very good, but thats the only flavor I've had
    Romans 8:18; Nothing worth having comes easy.

Brandoncyruss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandoncyruss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandoncyruss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandoncyruss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandoncyruss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandoncyruss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandoncyruss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandoncyruss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandoncyruss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandoncyruss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Brandoncyruss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Hyruliangoat View Post

C&C is the best tastin ever........

parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) parker171 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i just finished a huge bag of real gains chocolate am i going to die

Registered Boss EntropyIncrease's Avatar
    EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000) EntropyIncrease is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^

"Don't ask for a lighter load, ask for a stronger back."

If I buy milk from the grocery store and get it home only to realize that the jug is expiring tomorrow...I sure as hell am not driving to punch a farmer in the face and tip his cow over.

GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GymRat128 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by parker171 View Post
    i just finished a huge bag of real gains chocolate am i going to die

GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GregW1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yep, this is all a fallout from the large Bongards recall that happened on 2/14. it's surprising that companies (Universal, Vitalabs) are only now announcing it 1 month after - here's a post i made a few weeks ago: http://www.modernfitnessforum.com/su...amination.html
    Body Nutrition - The Best Protein in the World!
    Magic Pudding & Trutein Now available on the bb.com store: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/body-nutrition.html

"The supplement business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side."
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

waanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) waanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wait, i see no numbers on my tube....anyone see where there located?

Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rhetorician is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    http://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm247871.htm

The following are lot numbers involved in this voluntary recall:

Universal Gain Fast, Vanilla Shake, 2.55 lb plastic bottle, Lot # 180104 with Exp. Date 02/10/2014, UPC 039442012159
    Universal LAVA, Orange Slush, 2.75 lb plastic bottle, Lot # 180013 with Exp. Date 02/10/2014, UPC 039442011503
    Universal Real Gains, Chocolate Ice Cream, 6.85 lb plastic bucket, Lot # 179922 A, B with Exp. Date 02/01/2014, UPC 039442011992
    Universal Super Whey Pro, Vanilla, 1 lb bag, Lot # 179881 with Exp. Date 02/01/2014, UPC 039442015945
    Universal Torrent, Cherry Berry Blast, 3.28 lb plastic bottle, Lot # 180069 with Exp. Date 02/09/2014, UPC 039442048141
    Universal Torrent, Green Apple Avalanche, 3.28 lb plastic bottle, Lot # 179883 with Exp. Date 02/07/2014, UPC 039442048165
    Universal Torrent, Cherry Berry Blast, 6.1 lb plastic bottle, Lot # 180071 with Exp. Date 02/09/2014, UPC 039442048158
    Universal Torrent, Green Apple Avalanche, 6.1 lb plastic bottle, Lot # 180072 with Exp. Date 02/10/2014, UPC 039442048172
    Universal Torrent, Sour Citrus Rush, 6.1 lb plastic bottle, Lot # 180002 with Exp. Date 02/09/2014, UPC 039442048196
    Universal Ultra Mass 4500, Vanilla Shake, 9.3 lb plastic bucket, Lot # 180100 B with Exp. Date 02/09/2014, UPC 039442013507
    Universal Ultra Mass 4500, Chocolate Shake, 9.3 lb plastic bucket, Lot # 180099 B with Exp. Date 02/10/2014, UPC 039442013590
    Universal Ultra Whey Pro, Cookies & Cream, 5 lb plastic bottle, Lot # 179951 with Exp. Date 02/07/2014, UPC 039442016126
    Universal Uni-Syn, Strawberry, 76 g packet, Lot # 179911 A, B, C with Exp. Date February 2014, UPC 039442051783
    Strong-Ass Jew Crew

bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bomfire is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good find!
    Controlled Labs White Flood / GlycerGrow pre-workout Cocktail review!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143520763&p=855787103#post855787103

Change your life by watching these!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sk56VxaeqEQ
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7X38PCf7kao

Reppin back 100% | Message me if I owe you reps