Page 48 of 79 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 2358
    PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Congrats to every1 itt who is killing it and reaching their goals esp winfamy for the full marathon. major respect for that man! U must be hella proud

Im down to 100kg now which means ive got about 5kg more to go with my cut and then ill hopefully have a few weeks to recomp during the christmas/new years period b4 the end of this thing. So seems like everything is on target and ive got a bit of time up my sleeve just in case I hit an unexpected brick wall My strength is actually still going up in most lifts which is a pleasant surprise

KariM1909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KariM1909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KariM1909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KariM1909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KariM1909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KariM1909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KariM1909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KariM1909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KariM1909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KariM1909 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KariM1909 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mondays.....

blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    happy monday morning everyone... 160.0 this morning

hope you had a great weekend,
    macs yesterday:
    cals: 1930
    fat: 60
    carbs: 197
    pro: 173
    fiber: 61g
    Aug 1 to Nov 1 Goal: Get down to <160 lbs

Start weight: 215lbs
    Current Weight: 168 lbs

Goals for 2012/2013:
    1.) Bench 150% BW (again)
    2.) Squat 200% BW

jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thank God no more political ads or robocalls after tomorrow!! Gotta love living in a "battleground state". Don't forget to vote!

Have a great week everyone.
    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    Philipians 3:6-7

Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jgrieser View Post
    Thank God no more political ads or robocalls after tomorrow!! Gotta love living in a "battleground state". Don't forget to vote!

Have a great week everyone.
    I don't even live in a battleground state and I am sick of those robo calls. That's my report from behind enemy lines here the occupied territory of Kalifornia.
    Weighed - 281 lbs on 1/1/2012

▪█───────█▪ 6 Weeks to Shred ▪█───────█▪

6-8: 230.4 | 6-15: xxx.x | 6-22: xxx.x | 6-29: xxx.x | | Month Total: x.x lbs
    7-6: xxx.x | 7-13: xxx.x | 7-20: xxx.x || Month Total: 0.0 lbs
    Final Total: xxx.x lbs

~NitrogenWidget's One Year in the Green Crew - Feb 2012-Feb 2013~ = 76 lbs lost

~Army Veteran Crew~

AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Winfamy View Post
    Right, couldn't post yesterday as I meant to due to too much celebration This is what I'm talking about:

Did that really... happen? Did I really manage to run a full marathon? Still ridiculously excited about it, and most of all, proud.
    Definitely not a great time, nor was that my aim with trying to run a marathon. To me it was about beating the person I used to be. The memory of weighing 250lbs and not being able to run for over 5 minutes during warmup in PE while I was in highschool is all too fresh, and in a sense that's what led me to start a new, healthy life.

I used to absolutely LOATHE any kind of running, long distance even more. Gave running another shot after losing a considerable amount of weight and I ended up falling in love with it. The change in mindset completely reversed my feelings about running. What started out as horrible torture that seemed like it just wouldn't end turned into that one moment that's only mine, where I can think about anything without frustration or any unwanted emotions, where even the most complex of problems seems simple, where the one thing I have to do is to keep running.

The main reason why I went as far as training for the full marathon was to prove to myself that anything is possible as long as I put my mind into it. If even the obese kid who couldn't run a mile managed to run a full marathon, it truly means that we are the only thing standing between the present and our goals, no matter how lofty they may seem at the time.

I honestly can't find words to describe how proud I am of it, of finally feeling like I have gotten to a place where I thought I wouldn't ever get just a couple of years ago. SO thankful for all the people who inspired me to never give up, even when it all seemed for naught. If I'm able to return even a 1/10th of that to people who wish to do the same, I'll be overjoyed
    (I'll probably come around later and correct the million mistakes I must've made while typing this, still hyped as hell and I swear to god my English gets worse by the day :x)
    congrats man.. hope you had some good EATS after burning thru 3k calories.

jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Skullster View Post
    I don't even live in a battleground state and I am sick of those robo calls. That's my report from behind enemy lines here the occupied territory of Kalifornia.
    Ah yes, the People's Republic of California. Hang tough, my friend. :-)
    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    Philipians 3:6-7

Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Checking in, hope everyone is off to a great start this week!! I overslept this a.m, so didn't get to the gym this a.m =/

mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm having a blast with this contest. Working hard in the gym and even harder on the diet. Had a full on cheat day on Saturday...WHOA! But, weighed in this morning and the scale didn't tip bad at all. So I'm looking forward to my bi-weekly weigh in on Friday.

I'm also starting to see some vascularity so even though my weight isn't moving like I want...the bodyfat is coming off. After Saturday it's back to clean eating, protein shakes and showing my body who is boss.

You guys are doing great and I can't wait to see everyone at the end with goals achieved and new goals set.

My next goal is doing my first show in the Spring. Anyone else plan on doing their first competition in 2013?
    Mission: Transformation

Start 9/22: 195.2

9/29: 193
    10/13: 191
    10/27: 190
    11/10: 189
    11/24: 187
    12/8:187 - No change :-( BUT also no gain :-)
    12/22: 185.8
    1/5: 181.6

1/5 Goal: 180

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by mbogier View Post
    I'm having a blast with this contest. Working hard in the gym and even harder on the diet. Had a full on cheat day on Saturday...WHOA! But, weighed in this morning and the scale didn't tip bad at all. So I'm looking forward to my bi-weekly weigh in on Friday.

I'm also starting to see some vascularity so even though my weight isn't moving like I want...the bodyfat is coming off. After Saturday it's back to clean eating, protein shakes and showing my body who is boss.

You guys are doing great and I can't wait to see everyone at the end with goals achieved and new goals set.

My next goal is doing my first show in the Spring. Anyone else plan on doing their first competition in 2013?
    Competing is an awesome goal and will propel you to gains you never even imagined. Just something about contest prep that makes you train even harder.

I am hoping to do my first show in six years in 2013. Kinda scary since so much time has elapsed. Can I still get on the same shape as before? Do I want to make the sacrifices necessary? Time will tell

Time to make a change! Mighty Kev's Avatar
    Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I did an great chest workout today. Hopefully the power comes back on today!!!

mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by njmuscle66 View Post
    Competing is an awesome goal and will propel you to gains you never even imagined. Just something about contest prep that makes you train even harder.

I am hoping to do my first show in six years in 2013. Kinda scary since so much time has elapsed. Can I still get on the same shape as before? Do I want to make the sacrifices necessary? Time will tell
    You can do it!!!

ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Right, couldn't post yesterday as I meant to due to too much celebration This is what I'm talking about:

Did that really... happen? Did I really manage to run a full marathon? Still ridiculously excited about it, and most of all, proud.
    Definitely not a great time, nor was that my aim with trying to run a marathon. To me it was about beating the person I used to be. The memory of weighing 250lbs and not being able to run for over 5 minutes during warmup in PE while I was in highschool is all too fresh, and in a sense that's what led me to start a new, healthy life.

I used to absolutely LOATHE any kind of running, long distance even more. Gave running another shot after losing a considerable amount of weight and I ended up falling in love with it. The change in mindset completely reversed my feelings about running. What started out as horrible torture that seemed like it just wouldn't end turned into that one moment that's only mine, where I can think about anything without frustration or any unwanted emotions, where even the most complex of problems seems simple, where the one thing I have to do is to keep running.

The main reason why I went as far as training for the full marathon was to prove to myself that anything is possible as long as I put my mind into it. If even the obese kid who couldn't run a mile managed to run a full marathon, it truly means that we are the only thing standing between the present and our goals, no matter how lofty they may seem at the time.

I honestly can't find words to describe how proud I am of it, of finally feeling like I have gotten to a place where I thought I wouldn't ever get just a couple of years ago. SO thankful for all the people who inspired me to never give up, even when it all seemed for naught. If I'm able to return even a 1/10th of that to people who wish to do the same, I'll be overjoyed
    (I'll probably come around later and correct the million mistakes I must've made while typing this, still hyped as hell and I swear to god my English gets worse by the day :x)
    Awesome job!! Very I inspiring to know that I might be able to accomplish a marathon one day, I'm like you, while iv never been obese, iv always had trouble running, at the moment I'm at the place where I still don't like to do but I love the way I feel afterwards. I'm super proud for you too!
    Goals: lose 20lbs
    Squat: 200lbs
    deadlift: 250lbs
    pull-ups: unassisted 10

My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148261863

ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000) ellybelle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Happy Monday guys! Is it seriously half way through already?? The scales aren't favoring me, my weightloss has been minimal on the upside my body has responded very positively to the changes iv been making, it's nice to see a lil muscle pop when I exercise instead of nonstop jiggle.
    I tried a ballet class yesterday it wasn't very inspiring, i think il be sticking to Crossfit and running! I'm really excited for this week, my Crossfit gym is having its grand opening and iv convinced my family to come check it out. They also announced that they're expanding into more speed training and Olympic lifting. I love trying new things, so I can't wait to give these a go too. Hope everyone is having a productive start to the week
    Goals: lose 20lbs
    Squat: 200lbs
    deadlift: 250lbs
    pull-ups: unassisted 10

My Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148261863

I have a confession: I know this is a body transformation contest and it's all about how our body looks with nothing on BUT I LOVE the way that my clothes are fitting me. Maybe I'm a little backwards...especially since I have a goal of doing my first show in the Spring of 2013 and I'll wear only underwear LOL the change in the way that my clothes fit is AWESOME! Am I the only person that feels like that?

digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000) digitalangel3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have a confession: I know this is a body transformation contest and it's all about how our body looks with nothing on BUT I LOVE the way that my clothes are fitting me. Maybe I'm a little backwards...especially since I have a goal of doing my first show in the Spring of 2013 and I'll wear only underwear LOL the change in the way that my clothes fit is AWESOME! Am I the only person that feels like that?
    I feel this way! It's so nice to be able to slip into a pair of pants or throw a top on and find it slowly getting larger or realizing that the little-too-small clothes finally fits just nice now!

Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Thepaul7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Having a nice day off from the gym today and then back to killing it on Tuesday. Seeing some serious progress in this thread and its fun to be a part of it. Its time to for me to make a strong push until the first week of December when I go on a family trip. Its time to get some Abs out. lol (I have been telling my wife that for the last 5 years) But this time its happening! ....Maybe

Wife and Sammich Maker rickiecoombs's Avatar
    rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I somehow managed to unsubscribe to this thread. Silly iPhone!

So glad to see everyone is killing it in here! I'm around - just ridiculously busy. Haven't stopped in days. It's great for burning calories, though!
    My Journal - Large, But Not in Charge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128025573

tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tjwoody is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Still trying to find a nice bulking calories. I find at 3300 with 2-3 cheats I can gain 1-2 lbs now per week. And when I say cheat I mean CHEATs!!
    Used to be fat, now just fat with a lot of muscle.

come check out my latest log: Layne Nortons Carbon line http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169447773

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Skullster View Post
    NY.
    We have been blue since Reagan.
    No robo calls for the big show.
    Some annoying ones for the little fish though.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Hell yeah.
    I carry fat on my chest & back.
    Even when I had no luv handles, I still had some moobage.
    So every lb I drop = more tapered & fitted button downs.

Tryin to be EddieBrolic EddieFatz's Avatar
    EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10) EddieFatz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Please pardon my absence from posting. I've had a plate full trying to get everything right around the house since sandy. Which has been more time consuming than I previously thought it would be. Gas power and food has been a nightmare. No weight loss for a week But Im still breathing so I can't complain. I plan on checking out my fellow competitors logs this week. I can use the motivation. I know you've all been doing the damn thing. Respect.
    > OBF Fall 2012 Transformation

It's a beautiful thing. Believe that.

ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ShayZ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    did muay thai sparring today, almost passed out. ive never been so exhausted.
    RIP mainsqueeze530

y u leave us so early bro?

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Early this morning I finally made it to the trails. Felt good to hit it for 4.5 miles (walk, lunges & very little jogging). I have been away for so long that my legs are getting sore already. I’ll get up early hit the voting booth and hope to hit the trails again!

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NitrogenWidget View Post
    I still had some moobage.
    Death to moobs! Worst bulking fear, return of moobs, bad dreams, like nightmare on elm street.

Originally Posted by Thepaul7 View Post
    Having a nice day off from the gym today and then back to killing it on Tuesday. Seeing some serious progress in this thread and its fun to be a part of it. Its time to for me to make a strong push until the first week of December when I go on a family trip. Its time to get some Abs out. lol (I have been telling my wife that for the last 5 years) But this time its happening! ....Maybe
    Re: Days off, I switched from 3 on 1 off to a four day a week schedule for a while. I keep think I have missed a workout. Like quick panic sets in. Then I look at my log and...derp.

Cut calories down to 3100, was getting fluffy in upper body. Midaxillary fold was getting like UUUUGE overnight. Did not even need caliper it was hanging there in mirror. Long as I gain 2-3 pounds a month I will be happy. Only 6 months to go if I can keep up this pace to hit 240
    Last edited by EjnarKolinkar; 11-05-2012 at 08:04 PM.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    What's up everyone! Happy Monday, glad the day is over, brutal day at work and great session in the gym! Time to pack kids lunch, get gym bag ready for morning and this day will be a rap! Have a good one all!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EddieFatz View Post
    Please pardon my absence from posting. I've had a plate full trying to get everything right around the house since sandy. Which has been more time consuming than I previously thought it would be. Gas power and food has been a nightmare. No weight loss for a week But Im still breathing so I can't complain. I plan on checking out my fellow competitors logs this week. I can use the motivation. I know you've all been doing the damn thing. Respect.
    Did you get hit hard where you are? Do you have electricity, etc? I've only seen pictures, which I'm sure does not do justice to the devastation. Hope you're hanging in there okay. Holla if we can do anything for you.
    Kristin "Never mind your failures today...get back on that horse and RIDE!"
    The scale does not own me. :)

Nov 1 - Feb 1 NitroComp (Goal: 17% body fat--IT WILL BE MINE!!!)
    11/1: 128 | 11/8: 131.5 | 11/15: 129 | 11/23: 132 |11/29: 131
    12/6: 133 (WTF am I doing????) | 12/13: 132.5 | 12/20 | 12/27: 137 (damage control needed proto!) 1/3: 140.5 | 1/10: 133.5 | 1/17 | 1/20 | 1/27
    Sept - Jan OBF Comp (Goal-high teen body fat, bigger muscles: Big fat fail, but moving on).

mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Overall, if the time it takes to get signal and having to work around it not being waterproof for swimming aren't huge factors I can't recommend the 305 enough
    Thanks for that. I have read DCRainmakersreviews before. It's good to know it works well for you. I'm going to start looking for one.

Originally Posted by PimpedHerOut View Post
    My strength is actually still going up in most lifts which is a pleasant surprise
    Rock solid! That is awesome.
    ---
    I got in an unexpected workout at friends' home gym. It was nice to have a spot on bench presses, and to lift with someone who knows how to spot. It was a full body workout, which is good since my kids are home from school three days this week. That kind of jams up my routine. I am feeling pumped because I took my body fat measurements with a caliper. I hadn't done that since very early this year (and was measured at 27%). I was pleasantly surprised to be 20.8%. Granted, I might be off by a few percentages, but I'll take it! In Jan 2011, I was 32%, so this is still fantastic news for me. I feel recharged!
    Kristin "Never mind your failures today...get back on that horse and RIDE!"
    The scale does not own me. :)

Nov 1 - Feb 1 NitroComp (Goal: 17% body fat--IT WILL BE MINE!!!)
    11/1: 128 | 11/8: 131.5 | 11/15: 129 | 11/23: 132 |11/29: 131
    12/6: 133 (WTF am I doing????) | 12/13: 132.5 | 12/20 | 12/27: 137 (damage control needed proto!) 1/3: 140.5 | 1/10: 133.5 | 1/17 | 1/20 | 1/27
    Sept - Jan OBF Comp (Goal-high teen body fat, bigger muscles: Big fat fail, but moving on).

TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Its Tuesday time - Kill it everyone!! No excuses as tomorrow you will wish you hit the gym!!

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)

Congratulations!!!! That is amazing!!! I had such a hard time doing that half marathon. I could not imagine doing the full!!! Much respect to you!!!
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

Page 48 of 79 FirstFirst ... 38 46 47 48 49 50 58 ... LastLast