Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    100% life-time NATURAL Mister-10's Avatar
    Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Diet plan: 200+ products, calories, proteins, carbs, fats, vitamins and minerals

I have made an Excel sheet which can be used to easily build your own diet plan.
    It automatically calculates the required calories, proteins, carbohydrates, fats, vitamins and minerals based on your age, body weight, length, body fat percentage, physical activity and goal (losing or gaining weight).

The excel spread sheet contains a table with all nutritional values, including vitamins and minerals, of the 200 most popular food products for bodybuilders.'
    A number of them are listed below. Its easy to add your own products.

In the spread sheet you simply have to select which food products you use for each meal and the number of grams. The sheet automatically calculates the total of all nutrients and whether you eat too many or not enough of any, so that you can easily adjust.

I would really appreciate your feedback so that I can further improve the spread sheet if needed.

Thank you in advance!

You can download the excel sheet: http://www.true-natural-bodybuilding...dybuilding.xls

almonds, apple juice, apples, apricots, asparagus, eggplant, bananas, barley, red beans, white beans, yellow beans, beef, beets, 7 grains bread, white bread, whole-wheat bread, broccoli, brownies, brussels sprouts, buckwheat, red cabbage, white cabbage, carrots, cashew nuts, cauliflower, champignon, sour cherries, sweet cherries, chestnut, chicken breast, chicken liver, chicory, milk chocolate, white chocolate, cocoa, coconut, cod, corn (maize), corn oil, cottage cheese, couscous, crab, croissants, cumcumber, deer, duck, egg, egg yolk, egg whites, figs, flatfish (sole), flaxseed oil, flaxseeds, french fries, frog legs, garlic, goose liver, goose, gouda cheese, grape juice, grapefruit, grapefruit juice, grapes, halibut, ham, hazelnuts (filberts), herring, honey, honeydew melon, horse, hotdog, kiwi fruit, lamb, lemon juice, lentils, lettuce, litchis, liver pate, macaroni, mackerel, milk powder, milk, millet, mozarella cheese, muesli with dried fruit and nuts, mushrooms, mussels, nachos with cheese, noodles, oats, olive oil, olives, onions, orange juice, oranges, ostrich, pancakes, papayas, pasta, peaches, peanut butter, peanuts, pears, peas, pecans, pickled cucumber, pineapple, pineapple juice, pistachio nuts, plums, Pollock, popcorn, bacon, pork, potato, potato chips, pumpkin, quark, curd cheese, fromage frais, radishes, raisins, rice cakes, brown or white rice, rye, salmon, shallots, shrimps, soybean oil, soybeans, spaghetti, spinach, squid, inkfish, cuttlefish, strawberries, sunflower oil, swordfish, tilapia fish, tomatoes, tortilla chips, trout, tuna, turkey, turnips, veal, chocolate wafers, vanilla wafers, walnuts, watermelon, wheat, whole-grain wheat flour, whitefish, yam, sweet potato, yogurt .......
    Last edited by Mister-10; 02-28-2009 at 01:17 PM.
    True Natural BodyBuilder

YES: food and nutrients (carbs, proteins, fats, creatine, vitamins and minerals)
    NO: performance enhancing drugs, hormones and supplements

http://www.true-natural-bodybuilding.com
    Life-time NATURAL

Check my advanced diet plan excel sheet:
    http://www.true-natural-bodybuilding.com/graf/diet-plan-true-natural-bodybuilding.xls

Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That is pretty f'in sick.

I'll look over it later.

dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50) dtangred will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow nice work, I am quite impressed.
    Altered GVT Program

Current Fav Foods:
    Pumpkin-Low Carb Waffles/No Crust Pie
    FF/Sodium Free Cottage Cheese
    Lettuce with Mustard
    Fresh Fish-Tilapia/Sea Bass/Sole/Orange Roughy/Salmon

Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mister-10 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dtangred View Post
    Wow nice work, I am quite impressed.
    Thank you!
    I'm always open to suggestions for futher improvement.
    True Natural BodyBuilder

YES: food and nutrients (carbs, proteins, fats, creatine, vitamins and minerals)

Life-time NATURAL

http://www.true-natural-bodybuilding.com/graf/diet-plan-true-natural-bodybuilding.xls

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Talking

This is pretty sweet, only thing I could say is add more foods, cause otherwise this thing is sick. Love it, and probably gonna use it, way faster than fitday

Repped for amazement
    Last edited by ianstewart; 03-01-2009 at 07:36 AM.

Unhappy

Didn't receive much suggestions for improvement.
    True Natural BodyBuilder

Life-time NATURAL

latvia1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) latvia1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) latvia1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) latvia1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) latvia1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) latvia1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) latvia1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) latvia1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) latvia1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) latvia1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50) latvia1230 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Great work!

Impressive work on that table - a bit difficult to get started, especially to know where to add the parameters and what they change in the calculations.
    I'm looking for my way into it, and if i have suggestions or questions i'll e-mail you!
    Thanks for all this work!
    If it's easy... you do it wrong !

Team MuscleScience
    www.MuscleScience.co

Hidamari is life Lifterforlife10's Avatar
    Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lifterforlife10 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mister-10 View Post
    Didn't receive much suggestions for improvement.
    Maybe its just that good, it doesn't need to much changing except for more products

excel diet plan

Thanks for the feedback!

I have updated the excel diet plan and added some food products.

The latest update can be downloaded here:
    http://www.true-natural-bodybuilding...dybuilding.xls
    True Natural BodyBuilder

Life-time NATURAL

I have worked very hard to update and improve the excel sheet in the last months.

The main improvements are:

- addition of fiber content
    - addition of water content
    - addition of cholesterol
    - addition of saturated, mono- and polyunsaturated fatty acids
    - addition of sugar content
    - addition of glycemic index and glycemic load
    - calculation of BMI and lean BMI
    - tab with manual on how to use the excel sheet and how to build a good diet plan for yourself
    - tab with a printable and easy to read result report
    - additional nutritional data for about 8000 food product from the most reliable source available (USDA National Nutrient Database).

Th excel sheet can be dowloaded at any time for free at:
    http://www.true-natural-bodybuilding...dybuilding.xls

I'm looking forward to your feedback and suggestions for further improvement!
    Last edited by Mister-10; 01-31-2010 at 01:21 PM.
    True Natural BodyBuilder

Life-time NATURAL

xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500) xFORGEDx is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sweet spreadsheat bro, Looks like it can be pretty useful Reps
    R.I.P Andy Irons
    ///on the road to the UFC///

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=635222653#post635222653
    - APP NUTS HGH UP/ FREE TEST SPONSERED LOG

Originally Posted by daniel.ige View Post
    Sweet spreadsheat bro, Looks like it can be pretty useful Reps
    Thanks!
    Please let me know how you like it after you've tried it out.
    True Natural BodyBuilder

Life-time NATURAL

ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10)

thx

Thank you for the spreadsheet. Much easier to user than first appears.
    Again thank you.

spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50) spc425 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like this! I'm going to try it out starting tomorrow.

chippyx23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good job on this... Looks real good

Originally Posted by ss7seven View Post
    Thank you for the spreadsheet. Much easier to user than first appears.
    Again thank you.
    Thank you.
    I'm very happy to hear that you find the excel sheet easy to use.
    True Natural BodyBuilder

Life-time NATURAL

ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10) ss7seven is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank you.
    I'm very happy to hear that you find the excel sheet easy to use.
    yeah I am tweaking it now. jsut adding my common foods that I consume onto the nutrition table tab so that it is available on my drop downs.

Originally Posted by ss7seven View Post
    yeah I am tweaking it now. jsut adding my common foods that I consume onto the nutrition table tab so that it is available on my drop downs.
    Great.
    You might download the latest version now v3.4.
    I corrected a small bug in one of the drop down lists.

Any further feedback is welcome.
    True Natural BodyBuilder

Life-time NATURAL

chippyx23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Im trying to learn more about this and it seems like a real good idea for a daily basis... just got question... under the tab 8000 more products, am i suppose to download that also?

Fixy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats just great table , Thank You. Apreciate your work =)

ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ALI2K9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks but there are some apps for stuff like this.. Like Dailyburn.

crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) crafty100 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Awesome post man, will be using this

Originally Posted by chippyx23 View Post
    Im trying to learn more about this and it seems like a real good idea for a daily basis... just got question... under the tab 8000 more products, am i suppose to download that also?
    That's up to you. I included by default the 270 most popular and important foods.
    If you are missing some of your favorites, you can download the complete list of 8000 products and add those that you prefer to the excel sheet.

It's a simple copy/paste that takes no more than a few seconds.
    True Natural BodyBuilder

Life-time NATURAL

wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250) wakeeb has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Awesome job man, it looks like you put tons of work into this!
    *07 GSXR 600*
    ** Knee Draggers Unite Crew**
    *2013 Ram 1500 Sport*

Misc Firefighter Brah

you bet I did.
    True Natural BodyBuilder

Life-time NATURAL

The demo video is almost ready.
    It will be posted on my site and probably on youtube.
    True Natural BodyBuilder

Life-time NATURAL

latina25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latina25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latina25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latina25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latina25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latina25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latina25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latina25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latina25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latina25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) latina25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The demo video is almost ready.
    It will be posted on my site and probably on youtube.
    I wanted to thank you for the masterpiece, you save me hours trying to create my meals.
    Thank you so much!!

Originally Posted by latina25 View Post
    I wanted to thank you for the masterpiece, you save me hours trying to create my meals.
    Thank you so much!!
    I'm very glad to hear this.

I'm planning to have the demo video online this weekend.
    True Natural BodyBuilder

Life-time NATURAL

Finally it's ready, the DEMO VIDEO of the diet-plan-excel-sheet:

You can watch it on youtube (best watched in 480p resolution) or in better quality in:

Flash (recommended)
    or as
    Windows Media Video (.wmv).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9ClrjvIGu8

The latest version of the excel sheet can be downloaded here: http://www.true-natural-bodybuilding...dybuilding.xls.

Any feedback is highly appreciated!
    True Natural BodyBuilder

Life-time NATURAL

Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Canada212 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Most people would charge a lot of money for this, thanks for all your hard work.