Page 50 of 70 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast
Results 1,471 to 1,500 of 2084
    Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Iceman1800 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by arikashah View Post
    I find it annoying how some men think, it is perfectly ok to fart and burp around in gym. Also, hate when a group of friends stand in the front of the machine and start chatting endlessly. At least have the courtesy for other people to use the machine.

In my yoga class, I hate when some girls start chatting.
    get over yourself princess. It's a gym, not your palace

Registered User Philippeboissar's Avatar
    Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Philippeboissar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    I agree, if they are i front of the machine ask them nicely this way "MOVE NOW!" xD

And burps and farts ?
    Dude, its a gym, if i eat too much before a workout i burp like ****. so do you.
    You can walk outside and listen to all kinds of talk, get told that youre a god or a total bastard. The iron will always kick you the real deal. The iron is the great reference point, the all-knowing perspective giver. Always there like a beacon in the pitch black. I have found the iron to be my greatest friend. It never freaks out on me, never runs. Friends come and go, but 200 pounds is always 200 pounds. -Henry Rollins.

risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by arikashah View Post
    I find it annoying how some men think, it is perfectly ok to fart and burp around in gym. Also, hate when a group of friends stand in the front of the machine and start chatting endlessly. At least have the courtesy for other people to use the machine.

In my yoga class, I hate when some girls start chatting.
    Bad Gym Etiquette to think it's a Disney Princess Playground. If I'm lifting and one slips out: that's life. Bad Zoo Ett. for Lions to fart after they eat?

This isn't Disney Princess Yoga Playground: it's a gym. You work, sweat, smell. If you're not sweating and smelling by the end of your session....wtf you doing?

Reidallaboutit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reidallaboutit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reidallaboutit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reidallaboutit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reidallaboutit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reidallaboutit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reidallaboutit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reidallaboutit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reidallaboutit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reidallaboutit is on a distinguished road. (+10) Reidallaboutit is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Groups standing around in front of equipment just talking do piss me off. You're not workin hard enough if you can carry on like that.

Though I've gotta agree with Iceman on the rest. Get over yourself. Join an all woman's gym like curves if it bothers you that much.
    "The worst thing I can be is the same as everyone else. I'd hate that"

Jan. 2012 Bodybuilding.com Transformation of The Week

***Actively seeking sponsorship's***

mike908 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I find the most annoying thing to be people trying to chat with you when you're doing HIIT / tabata interval training... they know you're not gonna have the breath or energy to talk to them, but still expect a reply lol

Dumbell Detrick dumbbell_detrick's Avatar
    dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50) dumbbell_detrick will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NoChemicals View Post
    Hi everyone, just want to share some of my dislikes of the current gym I am going for my workouts. I'm actually quite tempted to mention the name and the location of the gym but opted to hide this information first. I will probably disclose the name if I can't bear with the members anymore.

I will list down a few things I find them EXTREMELY annoying and irritating. Please see below:

1. Members throwing/chucking heavy dumbells after completing a set. Althought the gym floor is covered with rubber mats, I feel chucking the weights is very dangerous for other people because the weights might crash on their feet or something like that. What a bunch of inconsiderate monkeys, I remember one of the gym instructors politely told this jackass to put down the weights with cautious, and he got offended and told her that he did not need to waste his effort since he has completed his set. What an ass!

2. Not putting weights back to its respective racks!!!!!! This really pisses me off a lot. Whenever I step into the free weight section, I see dumbells lyinig around on the floor and the racks are empty. This is really selfish of them. They want to save their strengths for subsequent sets; hence, choose to neglect the weights they have used and leave them there so the guys around him will trip and fall horribly!!!!! I also hate hyprocrites who claim that they hate people who don't put their weights back and even claim they are responsible members who put weights back after using them. A few days ago, I saw the same MOFOs who left the weights on the squating rack and never came back!!!! Ahhhhhhh I'm so mad while writing this now.

3. Screamers. I just can't avoid/ignore them. Groaning is acceptable but screaming your lungs out??? I think if they really want to show their masculinity by shouting out loud? Please do that at a karaoke joint.

4. Gym instructors who only talk to the pretty ones. I notice this and it personally disgusts me the most!!!! I always see guy instructors chatting up with chicks on the treadmill, while ignoring a poor lady who obviously needed some guidance from "qualified" gym instructors. Some of them even abuse their authority during personal training sessions such as putting their palm on the lady's buttocks "assisting" her in her stretch. Seriously, I was in the States for 5 years and I know they can be sued for sexual harrassment. But then again! The women in my country are so dumb and naive they seem to like the attention they are getting from the instructors

5. TAKING 10 MINUTES REST PERIOD. Sorry for the caps but I'm actually getting quite pissed as I am writing this. :P I am not condemning people who like to socialize at a gym. When you rack up weights on the smith machine and decide to have a quick drink at the cooler I am fine with that. But doing a quick warm up set of 10-12 and then chatting up with some so called buddies for like 10 minutes enrages me!!!!!!! I don't mind if they do that during non-peak hours but doing that during peak hours deserve to soak themselves in acid!

There are still so much more and I should stop here. Must go back to work before my manager finds out I have been doing nothing but writing hate mails.

Please share your views as well. Looking forward to your feedback.

Take care.
    you're totally right bro and you're so right about the states the trainers have to be very careful how they touch the client. great post bro
    You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.

jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jsteven9 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok fellas, there's dropping heavy dumbbells from a couple feet... Then there's the guy who LAUNCHES them
    from the top of the movement as far away from his body as he can so they either hit someoes foot or roll to the other side of the gym.

truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    What about the one that wear 2 wife beaters?

truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) truong412 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    or the one that sit there, wait til a girl walk by, then do the weight.
    lol

TACKninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TACKninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TACKninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TACKninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TACKninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TACKninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TACKninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TACKninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TACKninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TACKninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TACKninja has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is there a post about overweight Personal Trainers trying to tell people how to exercise to lose weight?

There also should be a rule about said personal trainers (or anyone for that matter) making up hugely complicated workouts that take up half the gym. Example: Balance on this ball, lift one leg, curl with your right arm while catching and throwing a medicine ball. The the personal trainer is like, "this is defining your core!".

Great post by the OP!

pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) pippen336 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by TACKninja View Post
    Is there a post about overweight Personal Trainers trying to tell people how to exercise to lose weight?

There also should be a rule about said personal trainers (or anyone for that matter) making up hugely complicated workouts that take up half the gym. Example: Balance on this ball, lift one leg, curl with your right arm while catching and throwing a medicine ball. The the personal trainer is like, "this is defining your core!".

Great post by the OP!
    LOL so true, theres a fat bald trainer at my gym and his listed experience is: Nutritionist and weight loss coach

gets me every time.

Today, basically no one decided to rack anything after they were done. It didnt get in my way, but after I finished my last set of lifts, i racked all my weight and started to put **** in my bag. An employee came up and said "you need to rack your weights before you leave"

Kinda pissed me off lol, but I smiled it off and racked every weight in the room in its correct place. If only he would show up to tell the ppl who actually dont rack their weight to do it, but thatd just make things too easy

adwhit1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwhit1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwhit1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwhit1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwhit1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwhit1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwhit1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwhit1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwhit1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwhit1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adwhit1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by NoChemicals View Post
    Hi everyone, just want to share some of my dislikes of the current gym I am going for my workouts. I'm actually quite tempted to mention the name and the location of the gym but opted to hide this information first. I will probably disclose the name if I can't bear with the members anymore.

I will list down a few things I find them EXTREMELY annoying and irritating. Please see below:

1. Members throwing/chucking heavy dumbells after completing a set. Althought the gym floor is covered with rubber mats, I feel chucking the weights is very dangerous for other people because the weights might crash on their feet or something like that. What a bunch of inconsiderate monkeys, I remember one of the gym instructors politely told this jackass to put down the weights with cautious, and he got offended and told her that he did not need to waste his effort since he has completed his set. What an ass!

2. Not putting weights back to its respective racks!!!!!! This really pisses me off a lot. Whenever I step into the free weight section, I see dumbells lyinig around on the floor and the racks are empty. This is really selfish of them. They want to save their strengths for subsequent sets; hence, choose to neglect the weights they have used and leave them there so the guys around him will trip and fall horribly!!!!! I also hate hyprocrites who claim that they hate people who don't put their weights back and even claim they are responsible members who put weights back after using them. A few days ago, I saw the same MOFOs who left the weights on the squating rack and never came back!!!! Ahhhhhhh I'm so mad while writing this now.

3. Screamers. I just can't avoid/ignore them. Groaning is acceptable but screaming your lungs out??? I think if they really want to show their masculinity by shouting out loud? Please do that at a karaoke joint.

4. Gym instructors who only talk to the pretty ones. I notice this and it personally disgusts me the most!!!! I always see guy instructors chatting up with chicks on the treadmill, while ignoring a poor lady who obviously needed some guidance from "qualified" gym instructors. Some of them even abuse their authority during personal training sessions such as putting their palm on the lady's buttocks "assisting" her in her stretch. Seriously, I was in the States for 5 years and I know they can be sued for sexual harrassment. But then again! The women in my country are so dumb and naive they seem to like the attention they are getting from the instructors

5. TAKING 10 MINUTES REST PERIOD. Sorry for the caps but I'm actually getting quite pissed as I am writing this. :P I am not condemning people who like to socialize at a gym. When you rack up weights on the smith machine and decide to have a quick drink at the cooler I am fine with that. But doing a quick warm up set of 10-12 and then chatting up with some so called buddies for like 10 minutes enrages me!!!!!!! I don't mind if they do that during non-peak hours but doing that during peak hours deserve to soak themselves in acid!

There are still so much more and I should stop here. Must go back to work before my manager finds out I have been doing nothing but writing hate mails.

Please share your views as well. Looking forward to your feedback.

Take care.
    And let the CHUUCH say Amen!!!!

SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50) SpencerWest will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by truong412 View Post
    What about the one that wear 2 wife beaters?
    What wrong with this?
    I do it.

Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100) Kbarredo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Philippeboissar View Post
    I agree, if they are i front of the machine ask them nicely this way "MOVE NOW!" xD

And burps and farts ?
    Dude, its a gym, if i eat too much before a workout i burp like ****. so do you.
    I burp like a mofo when I work out. You know how annoying it is to do deadlifts full of gas. Farting on the other hand I go to the washroom and let er rip. I dont think I should force people to smell my noxious gases, I eat some rank stuff. I drink alot of water also, like a between every set so I swallow lots of air.

hausdorff is on a distinguished road. (+10) hausdorff is on a distinguished road. (+10) hausdorff is on a distinguished road. (+10) hausdorff is on a distinguished road. (+10) hausdorff is on a distinguished road. (+10) hausdorff is on a distinguished road. (+10) hausdorff is on a distinguished road. (+10) hausdorff is on a distinguished road. (+10) hausdorff is on a distinguished road. (+10) hausdorff is on a distinguished road. (+10) hausdorff is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You know what I hate the most? The locker room. I saw this old dude just sitting NAKED on the bench between a row of lockers, RIGHT BY THE ENTRANCE, reading a newspaper. Listen, I know you might be comfortable being naked, but seriously, no one wants to see your old crinkly balls dangling around while you spend half an hour reading the morning paper.

Do you think people get off on that or something? I sort of think people do it on purpose and try to stay naked as long as possible, especially the older guys with graying hair and a bit of pudgy on them. Seriously, are you just waiting for some dude to walk by so you can drop the soap? I don't get it.

If I try my best not to look, I feel gay because that must mean I'm not comfortable with myself (or does it?). If I just act like I don't care, I feel gay because I'm not trying my best not to look. It's a paradox. Why would you want to spend as much time as possible naked in front of a bunch of other dangling penises anyways?

kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kefka101 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    People who complain about guys staring at girls asses. If they are wearing tight ass jogging shorts, its pretty much the best thing to look at between my sets, just sayin.

DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000) DarrenConroy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Iceman1800 View Post
    I like your style!
    Darren Conroy
    Controlled Labs Sponsored Natural Athlete
    ISSA Certified Personal Trainer

Aesthreadics.com
    info@aesthreadics.com

FREE Controlled Labs SAMPLES
    forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149596763

Free Controlled Labs supps for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=117636651

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice

icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Plenty has been said in these forums about the old naked guys in the locker room, drying their balls with the hair dryers and reading newspapers (so many of them read the paper in the STEAM ROOM. WTF, really!?). I have been noticing, more often lately than ever, a slightly more disturbing issue:

Why, oh WHY, when I am showering in an empty stall, in an empty shower, do old guys pick the stall RIGHT NEXT TO MINE to shower? I'm not overly modest, but I also don't feel like taking a shower 6 freaking inches away from you, buddy! Not to mention, they always seem to be lathering up hardcore, and I almost threw up the other day when some old guy's soap flew off of his body onto me.

Talking to me naked, doing toe touches or complicated stretches in the steam room right in front of me, I can get over...just please, Grandpa, stay the hell out of my personal space in the showers. There are like 7 other, open stalls that are open and not within touching distance of my junk.

gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymjason is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation Gym fonts

I don't personally drop the weights or "chuck" them. But the gym floor. And the dumbbells are coated in rubber for a reason. But I get your point! Check you my YouTube video if you search gym donts I'm the one in the red top. Very funny
    http://muscleappeal.com - Female Muscle That You Have Never Seen Before

vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vampborn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by icmedia View Post
    Plenty has been said in these forums about the old naked guys in the locker room, drying their balls with the hair dryers and reading newspapers (so many of them read the paper in the STEAM ROOM. WTF, really!?). I have been noticing, more often lately than ever, a slightly more disturbing issue:

Why, oh WHY, when I am showering in an empty stall, in an empty shower, do old guys pick the stall RIGHT NEXT TO MINE to shower? I'm not overly modest, but I also don't feel like taking a shower 6 freaking inches away from you, buddy! Not to mention, they always seem to be lathering up hardcore, and I almost threw up the other day when some old guy's soap flew off of his body onto me.

Talking to me naked, doing toe touches or complicated stretches in the steam room right in front of me, I can get over...just please, Grandpa, stay the hell out of my personal space in the showers. There are like 7 other, open stalls that are open and not within touching distance of my junk.
    Homophobe much? No one can use a shower next to you unless it's full capacity? I'm betting you won't use a urinal next to another guy either.

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kefka101 View Post
    People who complain about guys staring at girls asses. If they are wearing tight ass jogging shorts, its pretty much the best thing to look at between my sets, just sayin.
    Not only this, but they have no right to complain about staring when they are wearing something like that. If you don't want men to look, then wear something more modest. It will not hurt your mile time I promise.

Just joined a new gym, and it's full of stupid. One in particular, skin tight under armor shirt, due rag and 160 lbs soaking wet. Grunting on every rep of a 20 rep set. Then proceeds to toss his dumbells wildly after he's done. I don't mind grunting, but seriously I doubt the first rep in a 20 rep set deserves a grunt, not to mention he's bound to hurt someone by tossing his dumbells.

ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ectofitness has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hate it when I'm doing a set, and a fat old man tells me DURING my set "my form is wrong."
    I'm doing Barbell Rows, and he says "no one ever trains their back anymore, what's wrong with you?"

He then proceeds to tell me to use machines because freeweights are better and to read magazines and to listen to the advice.

That old man pisses me off so much. Like a couple of days ago, when I was doing OHP, I heard him talking to this other fat guy while he was doing his set and he says "look at that guy in front of us" (points to me). I'm thinking 'srsly old man, f*** off u mad that I don't listen to broscience and do freeweights'?
    Always Pick 3 Crew

DemTeddies69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DemTeddies69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DemTeddies69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DemTeddies69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DemTeddies69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DemTeddies69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DemTeddies69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DemTeddies69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DemTeddies69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DemTeddies69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DemTeddies69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TACKninja View Post

Great post by the OP!
    LoL That's classic. Lots of overweight PTs at my gym (Goodlife Fitness downtown Toronto)

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by icmedia View Post
    * ʍǝɹɔ ǝıssnɐ *

bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000) bdrusse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vampborn View Post
    Homophobe much? No one can use a shower next to you unless it's full capacity? I'm betting you won't use a urinal next to another guy either.
    dude, really? i mean. there are variables i guess. when i was in military, sometimes we had like 12 showers one open room, no partitions. if his gym is something like that, damn right, scoot the hell over. no sense in getting close enough to hit you with his soap. thats gross.

Originally Posted by bigfish18q View Post
    Not only this, but they have no right to complain about staring when they are wearing something like that. If you don't want men to look, then wear something more modest. It will not hurt your mile time I promise.
    thing is, they usually do want men to look. agreed with your post 100%.
    Not stopping cut till I look good "douche'n it up" by running without a shirt

risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10) risingcougar is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can't stand it when one of the yoga pantsed Cardio girls that def. hasn't been doing cardio for very long: goes into the rack with 2 5lb DBs and does the most awkward attempts at bicep curls ever...and the only other one has someone actually squatting in it...so I have to wait 20 mins for some awkward ROM sets to proceed.So I then go and try to get some incline lateral raises in and find another yoga pants clad girl using the only open bench as an Ipod holster. Literally doing nothing with the bench other than holding her Iopd.

Saturday was not fun...until I hid that Ipod.

p.s. Yoga Pants FTL

RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by risingcougar View Post
    I can't stand it when one of the yoga pantsed Cardio girls that def. hasn't been doing cardio for very long: goes into the rack with 2 5lb DBs and does the most awkward attempts at bicep curls ever...and the only other one has someone actually squatting in it...so I have to wait 20 mins for some awkward ROM sets to proceed.So I then go and try to get some incline lateral raises in and find another yoga pants clad girl using the only open bench as an Ipod holster. Literally doing nothing with the bench other than holding her Iopd.

Saturday was not fun...until I hid that Ipod.

p.s. Yoga Pants FTL
    reps hahaha

icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) icmedia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by vampborn View Post
    It has nothing to do with whether or not they are gay...it has a LOT to do with them splashing their nasty shower water on me (at my YMCA, shower stalls are separated only by a partition, and are open in the back, on the top, and the bottom...if you are showering next to someone, their water WILL hit you). And I'm not talking about if there are only a couple of stalls open...our shower has 10 stalls, and if 9 of them are open, why pick the one right next to mine? Once, an old guy soaked my towel, which was hanging on the bar above MY stall.

aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) aphoenix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    When people are resting on the equipment while talking on their cell phones or texting. Very annoying.
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion'.
    ― Muhammad Ali

Everybody Pities The Weak; Jealousy You Have To Earn.- Arnold Schwarzenegger

bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000) bigfish18q is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by aphoenix View Post
    When people are resting on the equipment while talking on their cell phones or texting. Very annoying.
    Sometimes I do text in between sets, however I sort of do this on purpose. Our gym is so busy, if I get up between sets to grab a drink of water someone will snipe my station.. not cool