Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cool How do you make your chicken?

Hello ladies!
    I don't have a lot of time to cook, so, i always just throw a bunch of chicken breasts along with some onions, potatoes, herbs and chicken/veggie broth in the crock pot before i go to bed and just take them out in the morning all ready to go. Then i put them in topper wears and eat them throughout the week. It's an easy way to make my weekly meals but not so delicious =\ I tried making the chicken breasts in the oven but after the 2nd day, they get pretty tough... How do YOU make your chicken meals? How often do you cook?

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Mmmmmmm...that makes me wanna bust out the crock pot!

One of my favorite ways to sautee red onions, jalapenos and cilantro in a little bit of (walnut) oil and then add to ground chicken breast seasoned with Spice Hunter's "Chef's Shake" and pan cooked without oil. I cook enough to last my daughter and I for 4 days to 2 weeks (store in freezer if you're gonna cook that far ahead of time, of course!). Stored in the refridgerator, the heat intensifies...love that! I normally serve that with rice (red, brown or brown and wild mixed), avocado slices or wholly guacamole and veggies (spinach and tomato salad is a favorite combo with it).

fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fery321 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Amanda76 View Post

One of my favorite ways to sautee red onions, jalapenos and cilantro in a little bit of (walnut) oil and then add to ground chicken breast seasoned with Spice Hunter's "Chef's Shake" and pan cooked without oil. I cook enough to last my daughter and I for 4 days to 2 weeks (store in freezer if you're gonna cook that far ahead of time, of course!). Stored in the refridgerator, the heat intensifies...love that! I normally serve that with rice (red, brown or brown and wild mixed), avocado slices or wholly guacamole and veggies (spinach and tomato salad is a favorite combo with it).
    yumm!!! I'm trying that next week
    i think my mom makes something similar with ground beef and at the end (when almost cooked) puts tomato slices all over it and cooks it until the tomatoes are soft... mmm SOOO GOOOD! I wish i could have my mom cook for me forever! XD

get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I had 3 chicken breasts I needed to cook today so I decided to cook each differently! I'd say it took 1/2 - 1 hour max.

I stir fried one with pepper, garlic, and soy sauce - ate tonight with stir fry veggies and brown rice.

The 2nd I cut up and pan-cooked with pepper, cayenne, and cumin - will eat with black beans, corn, brown rice, and salsa.

Finally, the 3rd I cut into strips and covered in some Italian seasonings and pan-cooked with some EVOO. I then simmered with some spaghetti sauce and will eat with whole wheat noodles and shredded cheese

Another one I like to do is season and bake the chicken, then shred with a fork and add to whatever dish I'm feeling like.
    The obstacle ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us.

Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10) Zandria is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I buy a package of breasts usually 6-7 per pack. I bake them at 425 for 20min they are flavorful and juicy. After they cool I bag em up for the week in zip locks. No sseasoning, spices, anything. no added calories, sodium im on 99% clean! 1% is my cottage cheese doubles i eat, has presertives.

ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000) ajangel25 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I'm really simple.. I just throw the breasts in a pan with water, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and black pepper and cook!

cjgowest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjgowest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cjgowest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fery321 View Post
    Hello ladies!
    I don't have a lot of time to cook, so, i always just throw a bunch of chicken breasts along with some onions, potatoes, herbs and chicken/veggie broth in the crock pot before i go to bed and just take them out in the morning all ready to go. Then i put them in topper wears and eat them throughout the week. It's an easy way to make my weekly meals but not so delicious =\ I tried making the chicken breasts in the oven but after the 2nd day, they get pretty tough... How do YOU make your chicken meals? How often do you cook?
    If you are going to grill them (bbq grill or George Foreman/electric grill) I have found that pounding them thin, or even carefully splitting them with a knife through the thickness so that they are about 1/2 inch thick allows them to cook through faster but they don't dry out as easily.

For bone-in pieces, I either bake, or boil. For boiled chicken, I start with a pot with enough water to just cover the pieces, I add boullion, garlic cloves, a pinch of mexican oregano, a bay leaf, pepper, etc. Once the water is boiling, I cover, and turn the heat down to simmer. After about 20-30 mins, I turn the heat off but leave the lid on. Check after another 20 mins or so for doneness (they'll cook through). This is good for shredded chicken. You may have to play around with cooking times at first because it can vary depending on the size of the pieces and how thawed they are to start with.

Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10) Taylormae is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hello ladies!

When I'm organised, I do 3 pans of chicken on a Sunday in the over. I'll do 3 types so I don't get BORED with the flavor. I bake them with tin foil over the pans at about 150C for about an hour and a bit. They don't get dry at all when I do it like that.

deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I try to keep it as simple and as fast as possible!!
    I preheat the oven at 375, take about 25 chciken breast, put them in a pan with a lil bit of olive oil spray. they bake for about 30-35 min. then i let them cool down, and i portion them into lil ziploc. So my chicken for the week is always ready to grab and go!...since i eat chicken for breakfast too, i dont put any seasoning on it. that'd be a lil weird eat bbq seasoned chicken with a bowl of oatmeal!lol...and chicken tastes so good even not seasoned anyways!!
    'Victory belongs to the most persevering.'
    -Napolean Bonaparte

'Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.'
    -Jim Rohn

EATING,TRAINING,SLEEPING...and repeat!!

Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Amanda76 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Was just thinking...it's also really easy to bake chicken in salsa...

yumm!!! I'm trying that next week
    i think my mom makes something similar with ground beef and at the end (when almost cooked) puts tomato slices all over it and cooks it until the tomatoes are soft... mmm SOOO GOOOD! I wish i could have my mom cook for me forever! XD
    The combo tates good in ground beef, too...could be very similar to what your mom makes!

Originally Posted by ajangel25 View Post
    I'm really simple.. I just throw the breasts in a pan with water, cinnamon, cayenne pepper, and black pepper and cook!
    Cinnamon is good on chicken!

Originally Posted by deawalsh View Post
    I try to keep it as simple and as fast as possible!!
    I preheat the oven at 375, take about 25 chciken breast, put them in a pan with a lil bit of olive oil spray. they bake for about 30-35 min. then i let them cool down, and i portion them into lil ziploc. So my chicken for the week is always ready to grab and go!...since i eat chicken for breakfast too, i dont put any seasoning on it. that'd be a lil weird eat bbq seasoned chicken with a bowl of oatmeal!lol...and chicken tastes so good even not seasoned anyways!!
    Have you had oatmeal with shiracha and almond/peanut butter? That makes it go really well with things like chicken and tilapia (which also go well with that combo). Yum!

BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10) BarbellBeauty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My favorite way to cook chicken is to first marinade it in a ziplock bag, then saute it. My favorite marinade is fresh garlic, kosher salt, grouns black pepper, fresh lemon juice, fresh rosemary and olive oil. Just put all of the ingredients into the bag, seal it, shake it up and let it sit for as long as you want. Then saute it whenevr you are ready to eat it. It's very yummy!!!
    Last edited by BarbellBeauty; 02-04-2010 at 06:42 AM. Reason: mispelled word

stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

cooking chicken and utensils

For a special treat - I saute them in low sodium soy sauce and 1 tsp of agave. A little goes a long way and it carmelizes them. I have an indoor teflon coated grill, better than the George Foreman, but it is 2 years old and it is getting hard to clean now. I am debating if to buy a "not stick" grill pan or to buy a "cast Iron" one that will be seasoned well. I also have tried baked in the oven covered in oil, but I much prefer to saute in a non stick. I prefer buying "chicken tenders" than the regular chicken breasts. I always buy organic. I also like to add hot pepper sauce from TJ's...eat them with brown rice, quinoa, a regular side at home is sauted onions + spinach/kale with a little chicken broth. I sometimes add turmeric, I always add turmeric and cumin to quinoa and rice.

Another thing I do is cook often in coconut oil. It adds a different taste and has many metabolic fat burning thyroid supporting benefits...
    Check out my Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=121794731
    Stush read as Stoosh

Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Glamorous has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

One of my favorite ways to sautee red onions, jalapenos and cilantro in a little bit of (walnut) oil
    I am a hot foods fiend, this sounds interesting. Do you use fresh jalapenos or the jarred ones?

I'm glad I found this thread...because honestly, I HATE chicken breast. I could eat drumsticks day in and day out, but the breast meat makes me want to gag! I think it's so nasty.

I hate BBQ sauce and most marinades, so I usually just boil it and shred it to put into other things (taco salad, wrap, sandwhich, by itself, in spagetti/pasta).

I have a brand new crock pot that has only been used once...I'm not sure what to put in with the chicken to keep it juicy and still healthy? Chicken broth or canned cream of XYZ soup?
    Hard work = Hard body.

Originally Posted by Glamorous View Post
    I am a hot foods fiend, this sounds interesting. Do you use fresh jalapenos or the jarred ones?

I'm glad I found this thread...because honestly, I HATE chicken breast. I could eat drumsticks day in and day out, but the breast meat makes me want to gag! I think it's so nasty.

I hate BBQ sauce and most marinades, so I usually just boil it and shred it to put into other things (taco salad, wrap, sandwhich, by itself, in spagetti/pasta).

I have a brand new crock pot that has only been used once...I'm not sure what to put in with the chicken to keep it juicy and still healthy? Chicken broth or canned cream of XYZ soup?
    Definitely use fresh jalapenos for that recipe...and I normally use chicken stock/broth in a crock pot. Next time your boiling your chicken, use it instead of (or half and half with) water too. The addition of herbs and veggies will make either preparation taste excellent too...I tend to just throw stuff into those things. LOL

deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50) deawalsh will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Have you had oatmeal with shiracha and almond/peanut butter? That makes it go really well with things like chicken and tilapia (which also go well with that combo). Yum!
    Goin to try it tomorow morning!! thanks for the idea!
    'Victory belongs to the most persevering.'
    -Napolean Bonaparte

'Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.'
    -Jim Rohn

EATING,TRAINING,SLEEPING...and repeat!!

tinyjourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinyjourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinyjourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinyjourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinyjourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinyjourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinyjourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinyjourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinyjourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinyjourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tinyjourney has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll pre boil chicken or roast a whole ckicken. A few days ago I shredded some chicken breast, cooked it with a dust of oil, garlic powder (wish I had fresh), onion powder, cumin, papricka, & cyanne pepper. Once heated through I added some fresh salsa with the juice because the chicken was a little dry. Serve with brown rice for a naked burrito. I have add beans and mexican corn with jalapanoes. I have turned it into a chicken taco salad also. Spicey and yummy.

11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    throw chicken breasts in a ziplock bag with lemon juice, a tbs of ground ginger and a teaspoon of garlic. marinate for 20 min then throw on george foreman grill. yum

SEXXYBACK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEXXYBACK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEXXYBACK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEXXYBACK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEXXYBACK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEXXYBACK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEXXYBACK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEXXYBACK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEXXYBACK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEXXYBACK is on a distinguished road. (+10) SEXXYBACK is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i do it real simple.. I season it, fry it with olive oil, put either mushrooms or pineapple on top of it and top that of with a slice of cheese and then wait until its melted

Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000) Echo814 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Picked up some good ideas on this thread!

I vary how I cook and season my chicken breasts, one of my favorites is to marinate them in a Rose wine or white Merlot, olive oil, shallots, fresh garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper and grill till done. I stab the meat with a fork a few times to allow the mixture to soak in and they stay juicy even after refrigeration. My most simple is to brush olive oil on them, a sprinkle of garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste and grill after about fifteen twenty minutes. I find if I let olive oil sit on the meat for a while it keeps it tender and juicy.
    If this were easy, everyone would walk around ripped.

I like eating, it helps with the not dying.

Journal: Back in Black
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=120569281

pippi1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I usually do a stir-fry with some veggies and soy sauce, simple and tasty

yawaii29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yawaii29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yawaii29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yawaii29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yawaii29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yawaii29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yawaii29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yawaii29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yawaii29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yawaii29 will become famous soon enough. (+50) yawaii29 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I slice the chicken breasts in half then I season them with sea salt (a little), garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika then cook them in a little olive oil. My family loves it. Plus, it makes great leftovers.

KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10) KrystleKirby is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SEXXYBACK View Post
    i do it real simple.. I season it, fry it with olive oil, put either mushrooms or pineapple on top of it and top that of with a slice of cheese and then wait until its melted
    Yeum! I love the pineapple idea! Maybe pineapple and mushrooms, oi vey, sounds like something from Island's.

I'm with the frying in a lil evoo, fresh garlic, red onion, fresh jalapenos, lil bit of honey at the end drizzled. Delish!
    You aren't the Boss of me. - Sookie Stackhouse

jenn91c has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i get a seasoning packet to make italian dressing and i put a few breasts in a baking dish, sprinkle with the italian seasoning, add about a cup of water so they dont dry out and just bake it. turns out awesome!
    my friend uses the crock pot packet with a can of stewed tomatoes and that turned out great too.

So many yummy ideas! I'm gonna try them all Thanks girls!

MeredithP1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeredithP1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeredithP1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeredithP1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeredithP1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeredithP1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeredithP1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeredithP1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeredithP1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeredithP1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) MeredithP1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I boil my chicken breasts and eat them with spicy mustard or franks hot wing sauce with just the tiniest amount of Kraft Free blue cheese salad dressing mixed in.

Pretty basic and not terribly exciting but I like it and the simpler, the better for me as far as prep goes.

NutritionAndLiftinNoob 61inchesoffun's Avatar
    61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 61inchesoffun has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I swore off chicken breast for a little while because I got so tired of eating it! All of this talk is going to make me break out a recipe for cilantro lime chicken with salsa...mmmm that sounds good just thinking about it lol
    Taking my fat ugly disgusting looking self out of this world

get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250) get_hype has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Since slow cookers/crock pots have been mentioned, I'll add another....

slow cooking chicken breasts + assorted peppers + onions + pasta sauce = pretty delicious

can serve over pasta or with bread + salad for a more complete meal
    The obstacle ahead of us is never as great as the power behind us.

stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) stush has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I am going to try this today....

Originally Posted by Zandria View Post
    I buy a package of breasts usually 6-7 per pack. I bake them at 425 for 20min they are flavorful and juicy. After they cool I bag em up for the week in zip locks. No sseasoning, spices, anything. no added calories, sodium im on 99% clean! 1% is my cottage cheese doubles i eat, has presertives.
    I am going to try this today and see how it comes out!
    Stush read as Stoosh

1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000) 1skinny_dude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Saw this thread from the forum main page, so I just thought I would toss out my method. I chop up the raw chicken breast into bite size pieces, and toss it in a skillet. I toss a little seasoning in(sometimes cajun, taco, etc) and put the heat on 6/9. Wait about I don't know, 2-3 minutes, flip the pieces, and wait another 2-3 minutes. Thats it. Then I sometimes top it with BBQ sauce, maybe salsa, sometimes shreaded cheese, etc.
    Attempting to earn a new screen name, my log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=503452151

One year progress: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130620043

And if you look at your reflection, is that all you want to be?
    -Trent Reznor

Amanda tried your ground chicken saute...was great

Amanda, I tried this and the kids liked it! thanks I am going to add it to my "everyday" dinners. I used ground turkey, took anaheims instead of jalapenos (otherwise it would be too hot for them), I didn't have "chef's shake" so I used - turmeric, cumin and curry powder, I also add about half a jar of salsa so it wouldn't be too dry.

It came out great and is fast to prepare so thanks!
    Stush read as Stoosh