oscar20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

5'8 185lbs should i cut or bulk up having a hard time deciding

me personally i think i would be better off cutting but i would like to know what yall think since there's many experienced ppl here who used to be in my physique who are more experienced with cutting and bulking

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You'd want to cut down some mate, bulking wouldn't go so well at this point. Lift while you cut though, to preserve what you currently have.

Step 1) Believe in urself Diddoo's Avatar
    Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000) Diddoo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In my personal very beginnerish opinion I would suggest for most people to cut.

Even though I havent been shredded so I havent followed my own advice... thats what I would suggest

Higher test levels, better muscle pathways, looks better, better confidence, better dedication and consistancy because you see results and muscle as it comes much better, etc etc etc etc

brb intermittent fasting till im shredded idfgaf anymore

oscar20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) oscar20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by dmacdonal9 View Post
    You'd want to cut down some mate, bulking wouldn't go so well at this point. Lift while you cut though, to preserve what you currently have.
    ok thx man ill do that would you say i do hiit or just keep it at a steady running pace because i used to do hiit and it really shredded fat off me before

Originally Posted by Diddoo View Post
    In my personal very beginnerish opinion I would suggest for most people to cut.

Even though I havent been shredded so I havent followed my own advice... thats what I would suggest

Higher test levels, better muscle pathways, looks better, better confidence, better dedication and consistancy because you see results and muscle as it comes much better, etc etc etc etc

brb intermittent fasting till im shredded idfgaf anymore
    yea you gotta point man thanks

tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000) tmartin89 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by oscar20 View Post
    ok thx man ill do that would you say i do hiit or just keep it at a steady running pace because i used to do hiit and it really shredded fat off me before
    Although you don't need to do cardio to lose weight, it can help. Your better off doing HIIT IMO.
    "You see, in life, lots of people know what to do, but few people actually do what they know. Knowing is not enough! You must take action!"

***Traditional Wet Shaving Crew***
    ***Disregard everything else, acquire aesthetics crew***
    ***Scotland crew***
    ***Texas Crew***
    ***MFC Crew***

★★ The WAKE UP EARLY because I CHOOSE to Crew ★★

Dallas Cowboys. Texas Longhorns. Glasgow Rangers. Texas Rangers.

Originally Posted by tmartin89 View Post
    Although you don't need to do cardio to lose weight, it can help. Your better off doing HIIT IMO.
    yea i know i can lose weight by dieting really well and lifting weights but i rather do hiit too to increase my weight loss and get cut and my bf % down ...im also gonna be taking hydroxycut and optimum platinum hydro whey... i used to take optimum gold but i heard hydro whey platinum is better

abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) abbub4589 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    me personally i think i would be better off cutting but i would like to know what yall think since there's many experienced ppl here who used to be in my physique who are more experienced with cutting and bulking
    I wouldn’t go about calling it strictly cutting if you find yourself in this position. While the main goal is to lower body fat, keep your diet lined up with consuming the nutrients necessary to build muscle as well. You will find while staying in your specific calorie range while consuming adequate amounts of protein your fat loss will increase dramatically.

yea i know i can lose weight by dieting really well and lifting weights but i rather do hiit too to increase my weight loss and get cut and my bf % down ...im also gonna be taking hydroxycut and optimum platinum hydro whey... i used to take optimum gold but i heard hydro whey platinum is better
    Hydro is an isolate, which is more pure and absorbed much more efficiently; this is definitely a better protein to minimize muscle loss while cutting weight. Whey is still a great source to incorporate to reach sufficient protein levels throughout the day.

For example mixing with skim milk with organic peanut butter as a meal replacement, this is an excellent one for your goals as it gives you a sense of fullness and actually is enjoyable to consume.

Stay focused as well, when altering your weight it takes a toll on you mentally more so then physically, the workouts are the fun part, where the mind aspect is where you will find most challenges.

Best of luck to you my friend.

Originally Posted by abbub4589 View Post
    I wouldn’t go about calling it strictly cutting if you find yourself in this position. While the main goal is to lower body fat, keep your diet lined up with consuming the nutrients necessary to build muscle as well. You will find while staying in your specific calorie range while consuming adequate amounts of protein your fat loss will increase dramatically.

Hydro is an isolate, which is more pure and absorbed much more efficiently; this is definitely a better protein to minimize muscle loss while cutting weight. Whey is still a great source to incorporate to reach sufficient protein levels throughout the day.

For example mixing with skim milk with organic peanut butter as a meal replacement, this is an excellent one for your goals as it gives you a sense of fullness and actually is enjoyable to consume.

Stay focused as well, when altering your weight it takes a toll on you mentally more so then physically, the workouts are the fun part, where the mind aspect is where you will find most challenges.

Best of luck to you my friend.
    thx bro you seem very knowledgeable so should i buy whey gold to mix with throughout the day and whey hydro for post and pre workout shakes only and what do you think about hyroxycut hardcore i took it before had outstanding results but i just want to know your thoughts about it...thx bro and sorry for the questions im just really trying to get informed with things

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by abbub4589 View Post
    Hydro is an isolate, which is more pure and absorbed much more efficiently; this is definitely a better protein to minimize muscle loss while cutting weight.
    Why?

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why?
    LOL...this!

Why?
    dont get why u ask why ??? is he wrong or something

dont get why u ask why ??? is he wrong or something
    I'm curious to know why whey isolate is better at preserving muscle than any other form of protein.

dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10) dcmaggio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm curious to know why whey isolate is better at preserving muscle than any other form of protein.
    Because the theme of this thread is to say outlandish statements that have no scientific backing

Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000) Muskle is just really nice. (+1000)
    cut....
    Atlanta!

msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000) msm00b is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You're 5'8" and 185. Why on earth would you consider bulking?

You're overweight. You're actually over halfway between the cutoff of overweight and obese.

BMI - 28.1