gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50) gchurchill will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Tough guys, lend me a hand

A little history for starters; I have a brief history of generalized anxiety disorder, but had it under control without medication for months. I decided to go on a cut, and you can probably guess what happened. I was slowly dosing epinephrine reached on 16mg dose in the morning. Sometime between one Tuesday morning and my lunch workout, I must have had too much caffeine from coffee and my pre-workout mix. It brought back the anxiety twofold. I went to the ER, with the feeling that I was unable to slow my heart-rate yet feeling woozy enough to pass out at the same time. Fast-forward, I went back to my old stand-by Lexapro, and it had little effect. I added ***** XR, switched to Sertraline, and here I sit today about two weeks later.

My heart still feels like it's in emergency mode, essentially always at a high rate, which I've got a few appointments scheduled to investigate. The ***** helps keep it at a normal pace, while the Sertraline takes its sweet time coming into effect, if it ever does. The ***** also makes me depressed and sleepy.

I know I need to pull myself up by the boot-straps, but the ***** keeps me feeling low. What methods can I use to keep myself in better spirits until my medication takes effect? Has anybody been in a similar situation? Clearly, I'm no stranger to supplements, but I've got mostly cold turkey on pretty much everything. I take a multi-vitamin, fish oil, my medications, and l-theanine. No caffeine or any other stimulants. I would consider any suggestions.

Thanks for reading.

liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000) liuzhoudragon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You need a detox as much as possible. If you are really 17 then I would say you REALLY need a detox.

BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigManMula will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gchurchill View Post
    A little history for starters; I have a brief history of generalized anxiety disorder, but had it under control without medication for months. I decided to go on a cut, and you can probably guess what happened. I was slowly dosing epinephrine reached on 16mg dose in the morning. Sometime between one Tuesday morning and my lunch workout, I must have had too much caffeine from coffee and my pre-workout mix. It brought back the anxiety twofold. I went to the ER, with the feeling that I was unable to slow my heart-rate yet feeling woozy enough to pass out at the same time. Fast-forward, I went back to my old stand-by Lexapro, and it had little effect. I added ***** XR, switched to Sertraline, and here I sit today about two weeks later.

My heart still feels like it's in emergency mode, essentially always at a high rate, which I've got a few appointments scheduled to investigate. The ***** helps keep it at a normal pace, while the Sertraline takes its sweet time coming into effect, if it ever does. The ***** also makes me depressed and sleepy.

I know I need to pull myself up by the boot-straps, but the ***** keeps me feeling low. What methods can I use to keep myself in better spirits until my medication takes effect? Has anybody been in a similar situation? Clearly, I'm no stranger to supplements, but I've got mostly cold turkey on pretty much everything. I take a multi-vitamin, fish oil, my medications, and l-theanine. No caffeine or any other stimulants. I would consider any suggestions.

Thanks for reading.
    can i ask how ur diet looks? try eating more of the foods i put below which have been shown to lower anxiety, also lower ur intake in supplements there is no reason to take so much.

Wholegrain cereals
    Asparagus
    Garlic
    Eggs
    Fish
    Molasses

Wheat germ
    Brewers yeast
    Carrots
    Onions
    Beetroot

Spinach
    Paw paw
    Celery
    Stone fruit
    Avocado

ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

So how's the anxiety going? I too have a serious anxiety disorder (GAD) but it's well under control.

Let me know how you are feeling.
    EctoJohn

selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000) selffirst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    You need a detox as much as possible. If you are really 17 then I would say you REALLY need a detox.
    Don't listen to this bullshi*t regarding detox.....Exercise is the best treatment in relieving depression.....Write out a routine and diet...Write your fitness goals ...Give your meds. time to do their work....This is the time to focus on "YOU"...Be selfish about your personal happiness....YOU CAN DO THIS....
    While liftin duh weights I yell out..."You sexy beast"...."Squeeze metal for papa".

pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) pantera2 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I know how the anxiety feels, been dealin with it for about 17 years now and still haven't found the right answers for me. ***** is definitely a calmer for sure and when some people say just suck it up... If only it was that easy but for me what has been helping me is my stubbornness. What I mean is that if there is a situation that causes anxiety I almost get mad kinda and say you know what fuark this i'm gonna do what I want to do and just try and pull through it sometimes it works great sometimes not so well.. Do you have people around you that actually support you and try to help enough for you to feel comfortable around? My wife has helped me a ton. I wish I had a straight forward answer for ya bruh but I haven't even found it for myself yet. As lame as it sounds.. having someone to talk it out with is huge.
    I Rape Back 100% of the time sometimes.

++ Positive Crew ++

TEAM KAI

ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ectojohn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Desensibilisation through progressive exposure is the most effective method to alleviate in the long term the symptoms related to anxiety.

I've read dozens of books on the matter and 5 years ago... I went to over 20 cognitivo-behavioral therapy sessions. If you describe your symptoms, I can provide you with some hints.

aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aLLsKiLLz20 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    anxiety is for pussies, you don't need them pills, man up and control it yourself...

g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100) g0n4craZyloc0 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by gchurchill View Post

Thanks for reading.
    i too had anxiety orders and when i was prescribed ***** i wondered why it wasn't just a simple over the counter. So i reserched into it and found it the reason its prescribed is because the pros of the drug are just as equal as the cons. Doctors simply prescribe if THEY think the pro's might outweigh the con's in your situation. However, they cannot be sure because the side effects of sertraline drugs varys from person to person which is why the doctor will constantly ask you to check back in with him/her (at leasst for the first few prescriptions). i took a full bottle for a month and realized that though i wasn't depressed or anxious, i for some reason did NOT care about ANYTHING. My grades dropped in school and i just shrugged it off, i started playin games 24/7 which is a bad habit if your in college but i shrugged that off, rent was overdue didnt care, etc. Before when i was depressed or stressed at least i got stuff done. So now im off of it and though im still anxious its not so bad as i continue exercising.

So its really up to YOU to decided whether you can risk the cons of ***** for the pro's or if what you gain isn't equal to what you lose.