Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1468
    -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Eggiesinabasket View Post
    But I've been trying to go to the gym twice a week and have been following a workout I found online.
    Why only twice a week? Are you not interested in lifting or you don't have the time? What routine are you following? Post it here.

Not saying you have a bad behind, but you need to do a lot more work. Currently you have very little muscle and more fat. The fat is fine, in my opinion, but you need to develop your glutes.

With a side of silly Eggiesinabasket's Avatar
    Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Eggiesinabasket has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by jerkeife View Post
    Pink walls with that red shag carpet = GOAT room.
    Exactly, knew you'd have the sensibility to see my genius.

Originally Posted by -Lucifer View Post
    Why only twice a week? Are you not interested in lifting or you don't have the time? What routine are you following? Post it here.

Not saying you have a bad behind, but you need to do a lot more work. Currently you have very little muscle and more fat. The fat is fine, in my opinion, but you need to develop your glutes.
    It's time and money.

I'm a nursing student right now, so the work load gets pretty heavy in terms of class and clinicals.

It's heavy enough for me that I can't work as much and because of that, I can't afford a gym membership close to home. They include the gym membership for my school's gym in my tuition, so I go there. But it's a 45min-1hr drive.. That's why I only go when I have class and have time

http://youqueen.com/life/fitness/how...a-bigger-butt/

I've been following workout a with the goblet squats, Romanian deadlifts, etc....

This would be my 3rd month in, I've only been doing this specific routine for maybe... A month?

I don't expect results right away or to have giant muscles after only so long, but my bf says he does notice a difference, so that's a bit encouraging despite my tiny progress. *sigh* one day... One day I'll have a butt big enough to crush the world with.

-Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) -Lucifer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Eggiesinabasket View Post
    It's time and money.

I'm a nursing student right now, so the work load gets pretty heavy in terms of class and clinicals.

It's heavy enough for me that I can't work as much and because of that, I can't afford a gym membership close to home. They include the gym membership for my school's gym in my tuition, so I go there. But it's a 45min-1hr drive.. That's why I only go when I have class and have time

http://youqueen.com/life/fitness/how...a-bigger-butt/

I've been following workout a with the goblet squats, Romanian deadlifts, etc....

This would be my 3rd month in, I've only been doing this specific routine for maybe... A month?

I don't expect results right away or to have giant muscles after only so long, but my bf says he does notice a difference, so that's a bit encouraging despite my tiny progress. *sigh* one day... One day I'll have a butt big enough to crush the world with.
    Okay, those are legitimate excuses. When I said you have little muscle, I wasn't insinuating you were looking for overnight results, rather, you weren't training enough/often. I understand why you chose to lift only twice a week now.

As for your programme, you'll get better results just doing squats, lunges, SLDL's and glute bridges at home. That 'lying clam' and 'bird dog' are pretty useless. Up to you, though. If you enjoy your current programme then stick to it.

EDIT
    FYI, a lot of these Brazilian women get butt implants. They also have great glute building genes, which are key. Compare a black girl's butt to that of a white girl. All black girls I've seen have great butts. So while good genes are a must, you can still build yourself a nice butt by training smart.

Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Love the motivation on this thread!

52kg USAPL Raw Powerlifter
    I'm going to be strong someday.

IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz IronCharles has the mod powerz
    Wow, what a difference from your befores! Well done.
    ★DSC★
    ★MISC Cologne Crew★
    ★4200 cals a day crew★
    ★Squat Booty Sorority Fan Club★
    ★Forum Member #109,914,313★

► ► ►Dirty South Crew gear: https://www.zazzle.com/s/thedirtysouthlifts ◄ ◄ ◄ (Proceeds go to children's charities)

Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Fujiberry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Also, I recently started developing hamstrings!!! YES! I'm very quad dominant, so I'm extremely excited to see a bit of glute-ham separation. :'D Sooo happy.

Nice lower body, Fuji. I'm just curious how much volume you use. Care to share your routine?

Nice lower body, Fuji. I'm just curious how much volume you use. Care to share your routine?
    Thank you!

I'm on the Texas Method (modified) right now, so I have 1 Volume Day a week, 5x5 @ 80-90% of my 1RM.

Then I have a recovery day, then a PR Day. Both those days are light volume.

Volume Day:
    Squat 5x5
    DL 5x5
    Bench 5x5

Recovery Day:
    Squat 3x5+ @ 80% of V Day's weights or light pause squats
    Bench 3x5+ pause bench
    And then whatever I want to work on, usually I choose between lat pull downs, dips, wide grip pull-ups, and then hip thrusts.

I do triples and doubles for PR day. I like singles better, but I can't do it every week.

I only recently switched to PL in October, so I guess I mostly got my newbie gains from an Upper/Lower split.

I'm familiar with TM. Thanks.

Yep, lower/upper is the best routine for all trainees, imo. I just wanted to see if you used an ungodly amount of volume because almost all females on this site do high volume workouts. I think that's redundant, but it works for them and they enjoy doing it.

Good lifts, by the way. Was your best squat done with wraps or just sleeves?

I'm familiar with TM. Thanks.

Yep, lower/upper is the best routine for all trainees, imo. I just wanted to see if you used an ungodly amount of volume because almost all females on this site do high volume workouts. I think that's redundant, but it works for them and they enjoy doing it.

Good lifts, by the way. Was your best squat done with wraps or just sleeves?
    Sorry! A lot of people here (or at least people I've talked to) usually aren't familiar with PL programs. :P

Just knee sleeves. I plan on competing in RAW. Unfortunately, the local meets here don't include squats.

Originally Posted by Fujiberry View Post
    I plan on competing in RAW.
    All the best. Run 'Smolov' if you want some sweet squat gains. It's going to be torture, though.

All the best. Run 'Smolov' if you want some sweet squat gains. It's going to be torture, though.
    I've heard good things about it! I'm going to run TM until the mid-summer or so, then I'll probably switch to the RTS Generalized first before I take on anything like Smolov. I fit the avatar for the RTS, and I heard it was a good program to run for transitioning into 4-5 day frequency programs.

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Fujiberry View Post
    I've heard good things about it! I'm going to run TM until the mid-summer or so, then I'll probably switch to the RTS Generalized first before I take on anything like Smolov. I fit the avatar for the RTS, and I heard it was a good program to run for transitioning into 4-5 day frequency programs.
    Great pics! And RTS has been the best thing for me - knowledge of training/programming, knowledge of myself, plus better recovery, technique, and strength increase over anything else I've done.
    Gym PRs:
    SQ: 360 x 1, BP: 165 x 1, DL: 330 x 2, OHP: 110 x 2

Best meet lifts (raw w/wraps):
    SQ: 365, BP: 155, DL: 350, Elite total of 870 @165

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

Originally Posted by birdiefu View Post
    Great pics! And RTS has been the best thing for me - knowledge of training/programming, knowledge of myself, plus better recovery, technique, and strength increase over anything else I've done.
    I've heard the same from a lot of people! I'm extremely excited to try it! The RPE scale sounds like it would really benefit my training. I have to do quite a bit of reading for it since I'm still unsure about fatigue, repeats, and load drops as well as RPE. I've been trying to gauge RPE while running TM. Hopefully I'll be confident enough in my knowledge to run it properly sometime this year.

Gomes879 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomes879 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomes879 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomes879 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomes879 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomes879 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Gomes879 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CaliSun View Post
    IN.

Just decided to add a training day dedicated to glutes this past week. I will keep you posted.
    Here's my squat booty progress:

Awesome ladies - thats the power of dedication and regular workout

birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) birdiefu has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mine is getting a little more picture-worthy for 2015, lol. Swimsuit a bit small ATM and smashing things, but rear is winning this battle. Once more of the lower back and glute/ham chub goes, I should be a booty selfie ho again

At 162.2 lb last night (lowest of this cut), up to maintenance today, cut starts again end of April.

Gym PRs:

Closest thing to a log, but better cause it's vids! = www.youtube.com/user/birdiefu

V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) V.I.C has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Mine is getting a little more picture-worthy for 2015, lol. Swimsuit a bit small ATM and smashing things, but rear is winning this battle. Once more of the lower back and glute/ham chub goes, I should be a booty selfie ho again

At 162.2 lb last night (lowest of this cut), up to maintenance today, cut starts again end of April.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/ltAXW1Zg]
    Awesome work. Quads and hams look well developed.
    Vic's transformation thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147620463

PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz PLANETGETLOW has the mod powerz
    Nice work ladies

HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000) HJB12 is a name known to all. (+5000)

that is biuriful

Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000) Richy P is just really nice. (+1000)
    My one has turned some of my trousers into ankle bashers, well at least I think it has, either that or they have suddenly shrunk in the wash.

Not sure as a guy, should you want your ass to grow, and can a mans ass be too big? important questions here, may affect diet decisions...
    -101,221, I can see the light - thanks
    -129,871, getting closer
    -150,000, more than half way there!

Originally Posted by V.I.C View Post
    Awesome work. Quads and hams look well developed.
    Lol, thanks

Originally Posted by HJB12 View Post
    that is biuriful
    Thankeeyou!

Originally Posted by Richy P View Post
    My one has turned some of my trousers into ankle bashers, well at least I think it has, either that or they have suddenly shrunk in the wash.

Not sure as a guy, should you want your ass to grow, and can a mans ass be too big? important questions here, may affect diet decisions...
    As a 6'0" 163 lb guy, your question is irrelevant. Come back @240 with a squat booty for reassessment, K?
    Gym PRs:

Chocolate nipples of peac Muzzlrpress's Avatar
    Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Muzzlrpress has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol, thanks

Thankeeyou!

As a 6'0" 163 lb guy, your question is irrelevant. Come back @240 with a squat booty for reassessment, K?
    ***The Misadventires of Gandalf the Black***
    **Best Meet Lifts***/***Best Gym Lifts*** (strength status: retired)
    S/457.5 ~ 465x3
    B/325 ~ 315x5/350x1
    D/512.6 ~ 495x3
    ***Big Dock Crew***
    ***Block Crew***
    ***High Tast Crew***
    ***2022 Aesthetics Crew***
    ***Chess Crew***
    ***I have chosen violence***

JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000)
    -PC Master Race Crew-
    -Vocaroo Crew-
    -catbrah crew-
    -snowbandit crew-
    homosexual for brockhoover
    RIP in Peas AnOctal. gone to soon
    -KENKONG for president-
    workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163081751 <--dont hold your breath on this being updated
    IG/SC : JohanXDash

JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000) JohanXDash is a name known to all. (+5000)

that boootie is gloriousssss
    -PC Master Race Crew-
    -Vocaroo Crew-
    -catbrah crew-
    -snowbandit crew-
    homosexual for brockhoover
    RIP in Peas AnOctal. gone to soon
    -KENKONG for president-
    workout log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163081751 <--dont hold your breath on this being updated
    IG/SC : JohanXDash

Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Madi-J is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    birdiefu: Hhhhnnnnnnnnggggggggg...........no homo.

And for any dudes wondering whether or not to build an ass: DO IT. Ass, quads, hams, calves. Build it all.
    MFP: mkjbarreto
    Insta: barretosupreme
    Personal Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162859401

*Femme Nutrition product log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167407101

StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) StevieMaria is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dammit. I can't wait until I'm ready to bulk and build my butt.

leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) leanguy09 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

wow nice azz!
    Ladies let me be your Milk Chocolate Magic Mike
    I'm one of the coolest guys on BB.com you will ever meet!
    Aspiring Doctor

GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GreekyBeth has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Whelp. Can't compete with that. ^ but I'll try....

Nope. Not close. Lol.

Mods: if this is too much I'll delete. Not sure.
    FSU "Go Noles!"

Queen of F'ing Everything JustaGirl78's Avatar
    JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JustaGirl78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Some recent pictures

http://instagram.com/justagirl_1978

Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Babygirl95 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JustaGirl78 View Post
    Some recent pictures

ur booty is literally poppin'
    Bulking & Lifting :)