Closed Thread
Page 265 of 321 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,950 of 9602
    jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jett69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    I had my versa gripps for almost 3 years now and love it to this day. It hold up very well too.
    which one do you have? Never even heard of this till now. Saw their site and they have the Fit, Classic and Pro series.

Thanks

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    I'm 15 minutes north of Worcester.

LOL, I'm confused on my lbs, I range from 164-170.
    Sodium intake fluctuation, and water retention especially when it's your time of the month nomsayin?

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    LOL thanks JB

I like to think of people as more than stepping stones though

Thanks for looking out for me BFF! Please keep the suggestions coming

I know about Instagram. Problem is that ******** bought them last year, and I don't like ******** in terms of their "product". Yeah, I'm picky

I actually wouldn't mind taking a month off after my end date (srs). I was going to take two months off when I almost quit two years ago.

Morning asian crew! TGIF!
    I figure ******** will buy Instagram as Google acquired Youtube not long ago (I'm sure you are strong awared.)

You can always work as an online professor at The University of Sandbagging Hosum where the mascot is a Sand Castle

Originally Posted by jett69 View Post
    which one do you have? Never even heard of this till now. Saw their site and they have the Fit, Classic and Pro series.

Thanks
    I have the pro version mang.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sodium intake fluctuation, and water retention especially when it's your time of the month nomsayin?

I figure ******** will buy Instagram as Google acquired Youtube not long ago (I'm sure you are strong awared.)

You can always work as an online professor at The University of Sandbagging Hosum where the mascot is a Sand Castle

Versa Gripps Pro crew checking in.

I'm working towards my Masters at The University of Sandbagging Hosum where the mascot is a Sand Castle. You and Evo are already full PhDs

Google buying YouTube was the talk of Silicon Valley at the time man. I remember when it happened. Really re-energized the startup culture here
    ## chillin at home crew

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Another member since 2008 checking in.

But this sucks...coming down with a cold. I was feeling so exhausted all day yesterday, and woke up with a tickle in the back of my throat and nose this morning, and was still tired.

So what do i do? I gargle with salt water, pop a caffeine pill, go buy an energy drink and went and did chest day anyway. I'm going to regret it probably tomorrow.

But I think cutting, lifting 5-6X a week, and having my wing chun class 3X week must be wearing my body down. Think I need to take this weekend off and rest and try to eat more to help recover.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm 15 minutes north of Worcester.
    oh geeze, you guys get it the worst whenever a storm hits. stay safe brah
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    nice work smack,

tested out versa gripps last night. never going back to straps. set some good records. looked like a cloud post workout. i was that pumped.
    I had my versa gripps for almost 3 years now and love it to this day. It hold up very well too.
    x3. Versa Gripps is probably the best bbing equipement that I ever owned. Lost my first pair and just got another pair at the O last year.

Your stats: 5'9, 164...Would wife if we are in prison.

but we are not. so no homo :}

@Ken: I just saw this. Instagram is hiring bro! Knowing your background you may want to look into it.
    It's basically the new Twitter Pretty high profile up and coming company if you ask me.
    Am I the only one that doesn't have a twitter or instagram account?

LOL thanks JB

Thanks for looking out for me BFF! Please keep the suggestions coming

I know about Instagram. Problem is that ******** bought them last year, and I don't like ******** in terms of their "product". Yeah, I'm picky

I actually wouldn't mind taking a month off after my end date (srs). I was going to take two months off when I almost quit two years ago.

Morning asian crew! TGIF!
    When will it be my turn to afford to take time off?

I.T. jobs are still high in demand in silicon valley right?

Morning ladies!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Happy Friday erryone!

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    nice work smack,

tested out versa gripps last night. never going back to straps. set some good records. looked like a cloud post workout. i was that pumped.
    Was thinking about trying the 2 plate 1 arm barbell row like Bien for the lulz, but I'm not sure my grip will hold. Never used straps or gloves before, but I would make an exception for that. Problem is I don't wanna spend money on something I'm only gonna use once.

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    not sure where you brahs from but storm bad for any of you guys?

i lol at all the people here in boston complaining like this is the worst storm ever. come on theres barely a foot of snow on the ground -_-

half my team working from home today, kind of nice being the only one in my area
    Yea, I lived in Boston when I was a kid, then we moved. Visited back frequently till I was in HS. I agree, a foot of snow is nothing extreme by NE standards. Lived in 3 other cities across the US that have real bad snowstorms as well. Real bad.

Morning, 18" of snow on the ground and still snowing.
    Yeah, your part of MA is real snowy. I think a lot of people across the US just assume Boston is the worse because when the news reports talk about the deep snow in MA, they always report it as Boston or "Boston Area". Worcester is getting hit the hardest this winter.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL thanks JB

You're on the right path if you think of people as indentured servants
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    x3. Versa Gripps is probably the best bbing equipement that I ever owned. Lost my first pair and just got another pair at the O last year.

When will it be my turn to afford to take time off?

I.T. jobs are still high in demand in silicon valley right?

Morning ladies!!
    Yeah, bro. The S&P 500 and Dow Jones are at record highs. Big companies are making money hand over fist. A lot of the profits go back into the companies, investing in technology, etc. That leads directly to technology industry jobs - hardware, software development, and IT. Of course, some of that is siphoned off for offshoring/outsourcing but a large chunk of it remains in the US. And Silicon Valley is still the hub of technology

/RT

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Happy Friday erryone!

Was thinking about trying the 2 plate 1 arm barbell row like Bien for the lulz, but I'm not sure my grip will hold. Never used straps or gloves before, but I would make an exception for that. Problem is I don't wanna spend money on something I'm only gonna use once.

Yea, I lived in Boston when I was a kid, then we moved. Visited back frequently till I was in HS. I agree, a foot of snow is nothing extreme by NE standards. Lived in 3 other cities across the US that have real bad snowstorms as well. Real bad.

Yeah, your part of MA is real snowy. I think a lot of people across the US just assume Boston is the worse because when the news reports talk about the deep snow in MA, they always report it as Boston or "Boston Area". Worcester is getting hit the hardest this winter.
    Sup bro!

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Money is not everything JB. But I'll live vicariously through your JBO'ing

I'm really warming up to the idea of taking time off. Maybe two weeks though, and then I'd get bored lol
    ## chillin at home crew

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I'm working towards my Masters at The University of Sandbagging Hosum where the mascot is a Sand Castle. You and Evo are already full PhDs

Google buying YouTube was the talk of Silicon Valley at the time man. I remember when it happened. Really re-energized the startup culture here
    LOL, you got your online PhD already in Human Body Wrapping :}

Morning ladies!!
    Evo = No Twitter or Instagram account but strong Bookie Platinum Account even have access to underground betting.

Yeah, bro. The S&P 500 and Dow Jones are at record highs. Big companies are making money hand over fist. A lot of the profits go back into the companies, investing in technology, etc. That leads directly to technology industry jobs - hardware, software development, and IT. Of course, some of that is siphoned off for offshoring/outsourcing but a large chunk of it remains in the US. And Silicon Valley is still the hub of technology

/RT
    Murica, FTW!!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Happy Friday erryone!

If you going to do the Bien rows you should go with the Bien way. Paper towel for grip bro. No need to order something. lol

/RT

Sup bro!

Money is not everything JB. But I'll live vicariously through your JBO'ing

I'm really warming up to the idea of taking time off. Maybe two weeks though, and then I'd get bored lol
    Hmmm.... maybe I should starts looking into the private sector and see what I can find.

Evo = No Twitter or Instagram account but strong Bookie Platinum Account even have access to underground betting.

Murica, FTW!!

Murica!!! Fack Yeah!!!

Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    Everyone is indentured to someone. Not just within the same company either. You know how business deals work.

/RT

Sup bro!
    Sup. Just looking forward to the weekend. Friends of ours invited us to a party at there house. He's Khmer married to Viet an her brother is married to Thai. SE Asian food galore!

Yeah stock market is crazy now. I'm actually surprised the Nasdaq isn't higher though because a majority of the tech stocks are in that cap.

Murica!!! Fack Yeah!!!
    Murica land of the free home of the illegal Mexicans (no wacist).

Everyone is indentured to someone. Not just within the same company either. You know how business deals work.
    I'm indentured to JC. He's my boss for life yo.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

I love them Latinas so I have no issue.

I love them Latinas so I have no issue.
    Latinas = CDgurls in Swahili?

Also 300 whalin
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

yup that's it, I forgot about that, I been using Creole seasoning on everything so I look bloated now. Thanks for the heads up

Had a pair for a few weeks then I forgot them at the gym once. That sucked.

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    oh geeze, you guys get it the worst whenever a storm hits. stay safe brah

Yeah we always get it bad.

Happy Friday erryone!

Yeah, everyone associates MA as Boston. It's funny and they all think we speak like South Bostonians.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Also 300 whalin
    No need to worry about the 300 whalin... Schmack will scoops them up especially if the men. :}

LOL, that's a lot of sacrifice!

I love them Latinos so I have no issue.
    Ic.

Also 300 whalin
    lol

yup that's it, I forgot about that, I been using Creole seasoning on everything so I look bloated now. Thanks for the heads up

Had a pair for a few weeks then I forgot them at the gym once. That sucked.

Yeah we always get it bad.

Yeah, everyone associates MA as Boston. It's funny and they all think we speak like South Bostonians.
    Oh gawsh, I saw an episode of that Southie show. Started to feel dumber after 5 minutes, so I had to change the channel.

LOL@Evo

If you keep your sodium intake consistent, so let say you take in 3500mg per day (3.5g) then keep it at that. Now all you have to worry about is drink plenty of water and stay hydrated and you'll regulate all that water in you.

I like this interview...I think Nichole Wilkins is cute in her own ways. Lol@Jay Cutler's interview.

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Ic.

lol

Oh gawsh, I saw an episode of that Southie show. Started to feel dumber after 5 minutes, so I had to change the channel.

Yeah I didn't even bother.

Snow was very heavy today. Did my driveway and my folks driveway. Then plow guy comes by after I'm done my house and plows me in. Freaking A-hole
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Snow was very heavy today. Did my driveway and my folks driveway. Then plow guy comes by after I'm done my house and plows me in. Freaking A-hole
    Question: How hard did he plow you?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Enough to make me furious.

Guy wasn't even 250!
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Was going to ask the same question. You beat me to it. lol

Was going to ask the same question. You beat me to it. lol

shut your mouth you pumkin pie hair cutted freak.

Sup hows the peoples elbow?
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Murica, FTW!!
    LOL @ Human Body Wrapping

If you going to do the Bien rows you should go with the Bien way. Paper towel for grip bro. No need to order something. lol

Hmmm.... maybe I should starts looking into the private sector and see what I can find.
    Doesn't hurt to take a look bro. Pay will be higher too.

Sup. Just looking forward to the weekend. Friends of ours invited us to a party at there house. He's Khmer married to Viet an her brother is married to Thai. SE Asian food galore!

Yeah stock market is crazy now. I'm actually surprised the Nasdaq isn't higher though because a majority of the tech stocks are in that cap.
    This is probably because of stragglers like Apple. From December 2012, the 5 largest companies in the Nasdaq-100 (the top 100 companies in the Nasdaq by market cap):

AAPL - 17% of the Nasdaq-100
    MSFT - 7.5%
    GOOG - 6%
    ORCL - 5.2%
    AMZN - 3.7%

Since Apple has been sucking wind and Microsoft just treads water, that has a large impact on the Nasdaq.

Here's a nice one-year comparison chart of those five and the Dow Jones and S&P 500 indices.

(yes, I used to trade )
    ## chillin at home crew

enough to make me furious.

Guy wasn't even 250!
    lmao

Originally Posted by new evolution View Post
    was going to ask the same question. You beat me to it. Lol
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

shut your mouth you pumkin pie hair cutted freak.

Sup hows the peoples elbow?
    The people's elbow is weaker than the other one. What can I do but keep working at it. Nomsayin...?

Time for some progress pics since you been doing xfit.

The people's elbow is weaker than the other one. What can I do but keep working at it. Nomsayin...?

Look into Elbow Mobility WOD on youtube (srs)

Time for some progress pics since you're doing Chick-Fil-A now nomsayin?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL @ Human Body Wrapping
    Quick glance at your sig and thought it said Chik Fil A

sandbagger alert!

Look into Elbow Mobility WOD on youtube (srs)

Time for some progress pics since you're doing Chick-Fil-A now nomsayin?
    this
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Closed Thread
Page 265 of 321 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast