Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rage I did't make it in the comp. but when you get a chance will you check out my log and give me advice? I am still trying to get my pics in. thanks

Hellcentrics Apprentice chrisbartley's Avatar
    chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10) chrisbartley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post

Yes. How little are you willing to do?

Will two days **** me up? 20 minutes?

whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Starting week vids

Eat clean... Train Dirty

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by russ d View Post
    Rage I did't make it in the comp. but when you get a chance will you check out my log and give me advice? I am still trying to get my pics in. thanks
    Check in every week in the Non Competitor thread with your weekly training vids and macros and/or cardio minutes and I'll help you out brother.

Originally Posted by chrisbartley View Post
    Will two days **** me up? 20 minutes?
    Not at all. What's important here is consistency each week. Do the same amount of cardio each week so I can accurately adjust your diet from week to week. You can do up to 4 days of 20 minutes bpm no higher than 120 and I can adjust macros accordingly.

Originally Posted by whiteoleander View Post

Good work Whitney. 8 + 6 on all your movements. I counted 8 + 4 on that leg extension. We have to do a couple more negs in Solo to help empty the tank, so pick your weight wisely.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by huafist View Post
    Good job. Lifts look good. I would recommend moving the SLDLs to a smith for better range and control. Remember the best time to stretch the muscle your working is about 5 minutes after your finished working it, so take a couple minutes and stretch those quads before moving on to hit hamstrings.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Everyone

I want to make sure and let you guys know, self spotting while doing HRT is recommended. What I mean is...on leg press for example...do your 8 reps, keep your hands of your knees. For each of the 6 reps that follow, put your hands on your knees when you finish each neg and help push the weight up, then hands back off the knees and so on. For leg extensions...if that pin is within reach and you can spot yourself back up for the next neg...do it. This is a way of maximizing your weight for each lift.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I want to make sure and let you guys know, self spotting while doing HRT is recommended. What I mean is...on leg press for example...do your 8 reps, keep your hands of your knees. For each of the 6 reps that follow, put your hands on your knees when you finish each neg and help push the weight up, then hands back off the knees and so on. For leg extensions...if that pin is within reach and you can spot yourself back up for the next neg...do it. This is a way of maximizing your weight for each lift.
    Is this method OK for DB curls also? If needed, use your free hand to help get the weight to the top of the movement?
    --- Blankety Blank Blank ---

Proud Cadet of the LAPD freaknastyp's Avatar
    freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50) freaknastyp will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    found that out for the leg extensions last night really helps

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Got it BOSS!

Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post
    Is this method OK for DB curls also? If needed, use your free hand to help get the weight to the top of the movement?
    You bet
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tom, tomorrow is chest & tris for me. I use a spotter on this day. Is it ok if I tank out on say, #5 neg during flat bench, if my spotter assists me to the top so I can complete #6?
    HRT Disciple
    Follow my HRT Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143565623

"Shut up and Train." - Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How do you feel about sweet potatoes for carbs? Also if im on torrent should that count as daily carbs?
    Sig line can't be a novel

J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J_Dieter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tom, tomorrow is chest & tris for me. I use a spotter on this day. Is it ok if I tank out on say, #5 neg during flat bench, if my spotter assists me to the top so I can complete #6?
    This would be fine. Push it as much as you can by yourself and then have the spotter help you finish off the negatives if needed.

Originally Posted by blinky99 View Post
    How do you feel about sweet potatoes for carbs? Also if im on torrent should that count as daily carbs?
    Rage really likes yams...I think most consider them the same as sweet potatoes, but one is harder than the other? haha!

rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here is a training vid from today's back workout for check-in
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R048uBco8I

Understand everybody leave your ego at the door.
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor
    West Coast Classic 1st SHW Quilfy for NPC USA'S Nationals
    Tournament of Champions 2011 3rd Super Heavy Open, 3rd Novice heavy and 5th Masters 40
    1st and overall Armed Forces European Bodybuilding Invetational 95
    3rd GNC NPC Border States Classic Novice Heavy 2010

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rewaste View Post

huge veins

rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rewaste has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    huge veins
    Thanks man I'm flat as hell low carbs.
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor
    Tournament of Champions 2011 3rd Super Heavy Open, 3rd Novice heavy and 5th Masters 40

russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50) russ d will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice workout good video. When is your show?

huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50) huafist will become famous soon enough. (+50)

****ing solid my brother. Good work.
    HRT Disciple
    Follow my HRT Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143565623

"Shut up and Train." - Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Originally Posted by russ d View Post
    Nice workout good video. When is your show?
    May 26
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    May 26
    Looking vascular my friend! Good luck with your show. I'm doing two this year in Oct.

whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10) whiteoleander is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

Good work Whitney. 8 + 6 on all your movements. I counted 8 + 4 on that leg extension. We have to do a couple more negs in Solo to help empty the tank, so pick your weight wisely.[/QUOTE]

Got it ... Had to adjust weight a few times, luck would have it on legs it was up , arms was less on a few ... Thanks I'll make adjustments and add more Hell reps in there
    Eat clean... Train Dirty

Do not use a training partner for Solo HRT. Switch over to a Smith Machine if your unsure of yourself on those movements.

Yams, oats and brown rice are great carb sources with mid GI values. Torrent carbs would count towards your daily total. Better to switch to Torrent Zero if your on a cut.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

Nice work Jay. Like the way you mixed up the lifts. Try to stay in the range of no more than 6 working sets for larger muscle groups like back and quads. Good stuff.
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

No problem I get excited easy. Will stay within 6
    Rewaste

Plumbing Contractor

mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mrdead has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yams, oats and brown rice are great carb sources with mid GI values. Torrent carbs would count towards your daily total. Better to switch to Torrent Zero if your on a cut.
    What about quinoa...???
    *Nobody cared who I was, until I put on the mask*

Here's a video on my leg day workout. Let me know where I'm screwing up Rage. Thanks again.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nNpck50SRoA

Demo video. Let me know if you need it to be redone and I'll do that.

With side lateral raises, I focus more on form. My arms are straight and when I come up, my hands are slightly higher than my shoulders. This is done with 15lbs.
    Last edited by J_Dieter; 04-05-2012 at 03:22 PM.

Im at 21 BF% so ya cut, but I do not have T zero, or the fund to buy it as of now. I was just using what I had in storage.

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by J_Dieter View Post

Demo video. Let me know if you need it to be redone and I'll do that.

With side lateral raises, I focus more on form. My arms are straight and when I come up, my hands are slightly higher than my shoulders. This is done with 15lbs.

Distroyed Delts...son !!!! S.O.I.A in here !!!!!
    The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com

Originally Posted by DaEclipse View Post
    Distroyed Delts...son !!!! S.O.I.A in here !!!!!
    Someone knows what's up! I need to spread rep lol