Page 64 of 116 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 3458
    dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    already posted a pic a while ago but since i will be dying a virgin and have no interest from any girls despite talking to female co-workers and female classmates regularly i may as well post my pic..

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dabigMV View Post
    already posted a pic a while ago but since i will be dying a virgin and have no interest from any girls despite talking to female co-workers and female classmates regularly i may as well post my pic..
    Where's your movember bro?
    Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

― Muhammad Ali

dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dabigMV has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Stix14 View Post
    Where's your movember bro?
    not growing one, i can't really grow a full moustache, it looks more like "patches" so i would probly look like a ****phile lolz

Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000) Stix14 is just really nice. (+1000)
    not growing one, i can't really grow a full moustache, it looks more like "patches" so i would probly look like a ****phile lolz
    Haha, Moustache since 12 so don't know that feel.

You're looking good, just need to get some more sleep I think, seeing some bags under your eyes there. Maybe grow your hair a bit longer too and experiment with some styling...
    Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

― Muhammad Ali

Feastyoureyesandfantasize UmadcauseUbad's Avatar
    UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500) UmadcauseUbad is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

do something with your hair. it looks so boring. shave as well.
    saying your going to die a virgin probably isn't helping.

JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JPeeper has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Project_BelAir View Post

Not a single girlfriend/date/anything still..lol

Soon.jpg
    Well if this guy can't get laid then I better just give up now.
    Not part of any crews crew

Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I'm on the left. People seem to think that because you are black, you are born slaying poon and it's just not true. Stereotypes suck when you do not live up to them but everybody assumes that you do.I've got Avoidant Personality Disorder, so I never was that social to begin with. I've been approached countless times, but my low confidence and awkwardness prevents me from making any moves.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Nattydread View Post

I'm on the left. People seem to think that because you are black, you are born slaying poon and it's just not true. Stereotypes suck when you do not live up to them but everybody assumes that you do.I've got Avoidant Personality Disorder, so I never was that social to begin with. I've been approached countless times, but my low confidence and awkwardness prevents me from making any moves.
    Yeah man fcking sucks being a black FA. Everyone else thinks I'm weird cause I don't get girls. White girls are disappointed when they realize im just like a white guy instead of being urban. Why don't I have any confidence though. You look like the type of black guy that is running through white girls srst
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/21dec0h.jpg[IMG]
    you actually look fine. A little homeless, but nothing some good grooming couldnt fix
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by endofdays89 View Post
    Oh i'm up all night because i'm so depressed guess i will chime in

Glad to see this guy banned.

He needs to see a psychiatrist.

DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) DUKENUK3M is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by MJND View Post
    foreveralone brah here.

Had university yearbook pics today. Snapped this pic before changing out of my suit.

Let me know if my face is the reason for my foreveraloneness.

Is that you Charles Bronson

Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nattydread is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    Yeah man fcking sucks being a black FA. Everyone else thinks I'm weird cause I don't get girls. White girls are disappointed when they realize im just like a white guy instead of being urban. Why don't I have any confidence though. You look like the type of black guy that is running through white girls srst
    Yes, everybody assumes that, people even think I am confident because of the way I stand, how tall I am (5ft 11 is not that tall) and the muscle that I have. Girls assume I'm confident and then when it comes down to it I mess it up by not doing anything. They either friend-zone me, or wait forever to make a move and I never do. I would be running through tons of pussy if I didn't have low self confidence.

Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000) Legend1617 is a name known to all. (+5000)

don't quite understand how you can have low confidence when you get approached countless times..I get approached at times just normal bs someone saying how tall are you or do you play basketball?some chicks just straight up leave negative comments since I am ugly as phuck..you look good though so it must be apd,lack of experience or something that happened to you in the past that caused low confidence..also is that a KM hookah?mirin

gettin right for summer sjdagreat's Avatar
    sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Originally Posted by iamdetermined View Post
    In on black FA feels, + 1 on everyone thinkin you get girls, I dont act white but White girls round here don't like black guys anyway except the single mother whales...these feels.. Also atleast you arent ugly bruh I only get approached once every 6-7 months and its a fugly drunk 1-2/10
    Last edited by sjdagreat; 11-16-2012 at 10:28 AM.
    Wanna get jacked

Misc at work crew

Lost over 100lbs crew

Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ

xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000)
    i'm reposting because i want some advice on facial hair/hair. pretty much a lifetime f/a here. ^^ i know that feel.

Originally Posted by Legend1617 View Post
    don't quite understand how you can have low confidence when you get approached countless times..I get approached at times just normal bs someone saying how tall are you or do you play basketball?some chicks just straight up leave negative comments since I am ugly as phuck..you look good though so it must be apd,lack of experience or something that happened to you in the past that caused low confidence..also is that a KM hookah?mirin
    Yes we were doing KM hookah (we call it Shisha over here though). Vanilla or some berry flavour, nice as fuark. But yes it is definitely AvPD, low-confidence, self-esteem, shyness and wanting to please are all side-effects. Fap does not help either so I'm going for as long as I can no fap. So far it's been 8 days!

Originally Posted by sjdagreat View Post
    In on black FA feels, + 1 on everyone thinkin you get girls, I dont act white but White girls round here don't like black guys anyway except the single mother whales...these feels.. Also atleast you arent ugly bruh I only get approached once every 6-7 months and its a fugly drunk 1-2/10
    You aren't ugly brah, you are built, strong like a mofo and dat dere height is a bonus. More ppl need to know black FAs are out dere, I guess they feel pressure to live up.

ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500)
    See avi. Yes, that is my real face.

Originally Posted by xmikeman View Post
    i'm reposting because i want some advice on facial hair/hair. pretty much a lifetime f/a here. ^^ i know that feel.

You're fine, but you look better with facial hair IMO. Also, eyebrows look a bit too perfect, do you get them done or something? Have you tried longer hair? Do you get an afro?

Curious: what's your background? You have an interesting look...

― Muhammad Ali

etr1243 is not very well liked. (-100) etr1243 is not very well liked. (-100) etr1243 is not very well liked. (-100) etr1243 is not very well liked. (-100) etr1243 is not very well liked. (-100) etr1243 is not very well liked. (-100) etr1243 is not very well liked. (-100) etr1243 is not very well liked. (-100) etr1243 is not very well liked. (-100) etr1243 is not very well liked. (-100) etr1243 is not very well liked. (-100)
    posting this once more, to remind all you *******s how lucky you are to have skin pigment and normal hair, stop complaining.

sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sjdagreat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You aren't ugly brah, you are built, strong like a mofo and dat dere height is a bonus. More ppl need to know black FAs are out dere, I guess they feel pressure to live up.
    appreciate it bruh but in real life noone cares about those things, only on the misc especially height..most of the dudes i know who get the most chicks are manlets who don't lift ide say 5'8-5'10 and 160-180, thats why I think you could pull em no problem if you just work on your self confidence.. yea Black FA's are out here!
    Wanna get jacked

Misc at work crew

Lost over 100lbs crew

Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ

Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    appreciate it bruh but in real life noone cares about those things, only on the misc especially height..most of the dudes i know who get the most chicks are manlets who don't lift ide say 5'8-5'10 and 160-180, thats why I think you could pull em no problem if you just work on your self confidence.. yea Black FA's are out here!
    I would say that's about right. I think the problem is that you might be too intimidating for girls since you are 6'2" 237 lbs. By looking at your face, it seems like you are mean mugging all the time which only compounds to the effect. But then again, I knew a black bodybuilder who was 6'3" and looked 250+ lbs of muscle and he would be bringing home girls left and right so idk...
    Das not it mayne.

Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sanostol has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

babyface/10, makes me look younger in my opinion

recovering fatass here, i hope my facial aesthetics improve once i get to a normal bf%, i am at about 20-25% now
    i already lost a lot and my friends noticed and complimented me, but i still have the mindset that any girl will be disgusted by me and if a girl is looking at me its just because she wants to laugh at me.

to the ginger a couple of posts above, dont give up, i once had a girl choose a ginger over me so i dont think you have it that bad

xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000) xmikeman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Stix14 View Post
    You're fine, but you look better with facial hair IMO. Also, eyebrows look a bit too perfect, do you get them done or something? Have you tried longer hair? Do you get an afro?

Curious: what's your background? You have an interesting look...
    my hair is weird and very unaesthetic grown out lol. i get a weird afro/mess of curls type look. i do get my brows done. to answer you question about my background i'm puerto rican. i get questions about my background all the time lol and no one can ever figure it out.

iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iamdetermined has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes we were doing KM hookah (we call it Shisha over here though). Vanilla or some berry flavour, nice as fuark. But yes it is definitely AvPD, low-confidence, self-esteem, shyness and wanting to please are all side-effects. Fap does not help either so I'm going for as long as I can no fap. So far it's been 8 days!
    Can u take meds for avpd, sounds like something that you could get a prescription for. Try approaching, didn't work for me but you may get different results.
    Do not think that what is hard for you to master is humanly impossible; and if it is humanly possible, consider it to be within your reach.

DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000) DenD359 is just really nice. (+1000)

FA? You should crop out that girl a bit more.

ITT, we post foreveralone pics even though we still have friends and gf's. Honestly, what defines foreveralone if you guys are showing pics with people around you?
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Instagramy: instagram.com/imdennisdo

Originally Posted by Nocturne808 View Post
    I would say that's about right. I think the problem is that you might be too intimidating for girls since you are 6'2" 237 lbs. By looking at your face, it seems like you are mean mugging all the time which only compounds to the effect. But then again, I knew a black bodybuilder who was 6'3" and looked 250+ lbs of muscle and he would be bringing home girls left and right so idk...
    yeah I had a problem since childhood not smileing. its just not me. I have heard i am intimidating but I think I just fit in the category of guys who just don't get girls..I'm trying my best to accept it and move on wit my life and for the most part I feel alot better accepting it than wrecking my brain and stressing tryna figure out why I don't
    Wanna get jacked

Misc at work crew

Lost over 100lbs crew

Σ B.A.P.F.L Σ

Originally Posted by DenD359 View Post
    FA? You should crop out that girl a bit more.

ITT, we post foreveralone pics even though we still have friends and gf's. Honestly, what defines foreveralone if you guys are showing pics with people around you?
    i thought fa was in regard to non-platonic relationships with girls. i've never had a gf.

Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Collapoppa23 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i thought fa was in regard to non-platonic relationships with girls. i've never had a gf.
    no homo u look good, clean cut, fresh, etc..I know its ur mindset/personality thats holding u back. Are u quiet? Shy? Reserved? Change that shiit..maybe ur not aggressive enough? Whats ur personality flaw..boring?? No confidence?
    San Diego Brah

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable."- Socrates

Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nocturne808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    yeah I had a problem since childhood not smileing. its just not me. I have heard i am intimidating but I think I just fit in the category of guys who just don't get girls..I'm trying my best to accept it and move on wit my life and for the most part I feel alot better accepting it than wrecking my brain and stressing tryna figure out why I don't
    I feel you on that one. There was a guy on here called EOD who was crying on Tinychat and even threatened suicide on cam because he always beat himself up for not having chicks. Accepting is better than being too hard on yourself.
    Das not it mayne.

Page 64 of 116 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 114 ... LastLast