kweber24 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

late night low carb snacks

I am really getting sick of eating tuna and turkey lunch meat late at night to avoid carbs when I am starving. How are eggs late at night? does the cholesterol and fat content not make them worthwhile if I am trying to lose weight? what are some other options? btw I am a 20 year old guy trying to get cut for spring break in a month if that makes any difference.

CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CAMANOISLANDR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kweber24 View Post
    I am really getting sick of eating tuna and turkey lunch meat late at night to avoid carbs when I am starving. How are eggs late at night? does the cholesterol and fat content not make them worthwhile if I am trying to lose weight? what are some other options? btw I am a 20 year old guy trying to get cut for spring break in a month if that makes any difference.
    Egg whites would work if you like them. Instone makes a good protein pudding that is low calorie, low carb casein based protein that could be an option, but it has a bit of sodium. Cottage cheese and a few almonds can fulfill you for quite awhile as well. There are many options, just a few... Good luck
    Live like there is no tomorrow!

DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DTill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I take Better Than Egg synthetic eggs, ham, and fat free cheese and make a mini omelette. Low carb, low cal, low fat, high protein. Cooks quick, few dishes, tastes ok. Moderate cost. =) If you want a few extra carbs/cals make a sandwich out of it by adding two pieces of toast. Natures Own Natural Wheat is only 9 carbs per slice and a handful of cals. Hope you like it if ya try it.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Unless you have a familiy history that would make you think twice about your cholesterol intake, having some cholesterol in your diet might actually benefit you if you are training hard as it helps to maintain serum levels that can become compromised in the hours following intense physical activity.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Eggs are fine. They won't raise your cholesterol (the latest research seems to indicate that eggs lower LDL and raise HDL cholesterol) and the fats in them are good for you.
    65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs = keto.

http://www.eileengormley.com/ Funny science fiction for bodybuilders

medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50) medo30886 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wat about COTTAGE with some fibrous carbs and healthy fat
    medo30886@yahoo.com

SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm a big fan of cottage cheese and a tablespoon of natty peanut butter. I hate regular cottage cheese though, I always buy "dry curd" cottage cheese. The texture of regular cottage cheese makes me wanna vomit

Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Eileen is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    You could always put your regular cottage cheese in a cheese cloth bag and let all the excess liquid drain off.

good news on the eggs...i bought some cottage cheese today and that **** is DISGUSTING i can eat tuna even though its not that good but i really can't eat cottage cheese, i start to gag

EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500) EzMan is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by DTill View Post
    I take Better Than Egg synthetic eggs, ham, and fat free cheese and make a mini omelette. Low carb, low cal, low fat, high protein. Cooks quick, few dishes, tastes ok. Moderate cost. =) If you want a few extra carbs/cals make a sandwich out of it by adding two pieces of toast. Natures Own Natural Wheat is only 9 carbs per slice and a handful of cals. Hope you like it if ya try it.
    Yep, and those better then eggs, have lots of omega threes :O
    I rep back!
    I (usually) try to make my post as correct and helpful as possible, so if I post something that is in correct, Message me so I can change it!

garbury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garbury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garbury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garbury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garbury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garbury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garbury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garbury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garbury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garbury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) garbury has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good news on the eggs...i bought some cottage cheese today and that **** is DISGUSTING i can eat tuna even though its not that good but i really can't eat cottage cheese, i start to gag
    I had this issue about 2-3 years ago. I threw out a few tubs because it was so nasty and decided to train myself to eat it because i wanted a source of casein. What I did was buy the best quality the store had (shamrock) and ate it very slowly, small spoonfuls at a time. It was nasty, but eventually I got used to it, acquired a taste for it and have no problem downing and entire cup in less than a minute now. Seriously, cottage cheese went from gag reflex food to something I look forward to eating at night. try it out, it may work for you too.

mmmm cottage cheese

Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000) Jules Verne is just really nice. (+1000)
    For CC, simple. Buy low-sodium (basically tasteless), add some flavoring (either sweet or savory) and bend (I use a cheap hand blender). That gets rid of the taste and texture. You can also add eggwhite and/or something like Calorie Countdown or plain yogurt. Or a bit of honey if you don't want to use artificial sweetener.

I use Davinci syrup (SF) + Xanthan gum to thicken a bit and put it in the freezer for 20-30 minutes.

SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SCG has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    You could always put your regular cottage cheese in a cheese cloth bag and let all the excess liquid drain off.
    Never heard of a cheese cloth, where would you find one? Is it just like an ultra fine mesh? Might be worth looking into, dry curd is almost a dollar more

There was a time when a lot of shirts and skirts were made from cheese cloth, which is a cheap, almost see-through cloth. Go to any shop which sells cloth and you can buy a small piece for a few cents.

You could probably use the stuff they make stockings from if you have someone willing to donate.

screw the cottage cheese, i just tried tuna with olive oil, the flavored kinds are freaking amazing for tuna so im prolly gonna stick with that

rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rude boy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    PB on rice cakes and yogurt with cottage cheese

mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10) mridgley is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by garbury View Post
    I had this issue about 2-3 years ago. I threw out a few tubs because it was so nasty and decided to train myself to eat it because i wanted a source of casein. What I did was buy the best quality the store had (shamrock) and ate it very slowly, small spoonfuls at a time. It was nasty, but eventually I got used to it, acquired a taste for it and have no problem downing and entire cup in less than a minute now. Seriously, cottage cheese went from gag reflex food to something I look forward to eating at night. try it out, it may work for you too.

mmmm cottage cheese
    Same here with natural rolled oats - never liked them, couldn't find a way to prepare them but know how beneficial they are. I don't think that I can do that with cottage cheese though.

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." - Schwarzenegger

CodyH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CodyH has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cottage cheese is probably the best late night snack. The last meal of my day is some almonds and cottage cheese. Egg whites are good too.

b631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b631 will become famous soon enough. (+50) b631 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

cheesecake

cottage cheese, scoop protein, blender
    think cheesecake, no crust
    note banana works the best
    feel your pain w/ cottage cheese, but it is good for last thing
    Shallow men believe in luck. Strong men believe in cause and effect.
    Ralph Waldo Emerson

When the stars make you drool just like pasta fajiole
    Thats amore
    Dean Martin

backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50) backer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    spoon full of yogert makes the cc alot easier to take.
    If you think you can or think you cant, your right.

Originally Posted by Eileen View Post
    There was a time when a lot of shirts and skirts were made from cheese cloth, which is a cheap, almost see-through cloth. Go to any shop which sells cloth and you can buy a small piece for a few cents.

You could probably use the stuff they make stockings from if you have someone willing to donate.
    I'll ask my grandma for her used ones

baby matty is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby matty is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby matty is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby matty is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby matty is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby matty is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby matty is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby matty is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby matty is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby matty is on a distinguished road. (+10) baby matty is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I like low-fat beef jerky. See if your grocery store has one that isn't flavored with dextrose or sugar.

Home made ice-cream. Want the recipe?

sarahCol323 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up breakthru

put egg whites and scoop of choc protien powder (or whatever flavor) in the blender and make a 'pancake' its like a cookie really. Cook it like a pancake, on a pan or in oven. to me it does the choclate fix VERY well and you dont feel guilty. Casein is something else you should look into if you struggle with hunger. and DONT GIVE UP. Visualize not eating the unhealthy crap and youll pull thru and it will just get easier from there. I dont have exact measurements so start with 3-4 egg whites, you could prob do however many you want.... if you wanna to make it a little fluffier try a .5 tsp (I just do a pinch or few, I dont measure anything) of baking powder (soda might work as well). course you can top with a TB of applesauce or homemade (or store bought) peanut butter or whatever your confertable with. GOOD LUCK!!!

hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50) hysterikz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Peanut butter all day everyday - natural crunchy.

Ted63 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I tried that, it was great. Thanks.

unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50) unknown00 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    late at night snacks i eat fruits or a shake