Page 36 of 61 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,080 of 1817
    NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    [B]
    seriously man, i wish i could shake your hand... i really needed to hear this today. you've been a huge source of inspiration to me, so thank you so much
    WOW, thank you for the HUGE compliment man!

In all honestly, if there is everything anything I can do for any member of the contest prep section, I would gladly do it. Everyone on these boards are so helpful and we all motivate each other.

Keep up the hard work man!...but get some rest ...I know its tough to find time for it but one way or another your body will get the rest it needs.

oh...and sheiko is ALMOST over already?!?!?! damn does time fly by!!!
    advertising not permitted

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution
    Do you even read what you write?
    Do you realize what your body is saying to you and why you neglect it everyday?
    Do you realize if you rested more, spent less time focusing on other things and giving more time to yourself you would have greater results in the gym?

Do you realize that you are simply yelling at yourself everyday to fight what its saying as far as rest/recovery goes and still pushing along even tohugh your intake is still low, and you should bump it considering your "Medication/Therapy" that could assist you with greater gains.

As Followers all we read is

- TIRED
    - Lackluster Workout
    - Exhausted
    - Rushed
    - No motivaition

hello? Red Flag? Somethings got to change..?

^^^ This

Pat stop beating around the bush and thining your not lean and holding water, Just eat dude..
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    WOW, thank you for the HUGE compliment man!

In all honestly, if there is everything anything I can do for any member of the contest prep section, I would gladly do it. Everyone on these boards are so helpful and we all motivate each other.

Keep up the hard work man!...but get some rest ...I know its tough to find time for it but one way or another your body will get the rest it needs.

oh...and sheiko is ALMOST over already?!?!?! damn does time fly by!!!
    honestly guys i know i need to chill and rest more, but TBH this fatigue has nothing to do with my food intake/workouts and more to do with over committing to other things, like my school work. i spend a total of 2 hours (and that includes foam rolling and stretching) in the gym devoted to a workout day. every other second is all school related. a perfect example is i just got a grant proposal back from my advisor for edits that have to be done by Thursday, and lets just say they came back bleeding... My cal's are on the rise and i actually bumped them after i posted the workout for today. i just can't keep this 4 hours sleep every day thing going. my day starts at 330am when i get up to get some Pre WO food and it doesn't end until 1030 when i finally crawl in bed, and then it usually takes a while to get to sleep. the stress is taking it's toll more than anything else. i'm hoping to schedule next semester better so that this won't happen, but until then i have no choice but to keep pushing forward. if i don't i risk getting kicked out of my lab. PhD positions are competitive as hell and my major advisor is in the middle of testing me right now. he wants to know how hard he can push me before the breaking point, and i can't let that be now. i have too much riding on the outcome of the rest of this month...
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    honestly guys i know i need to chill and rest more, but TBH this fatigue has nothing to do with my food intake/workouts and more to do with over committing to other things, like my school work. i spend a total of 2 hours (and that includes foam rolling and stretching) in the gym devoted to a workout day. every other second is all school related. a perfect example is i just got a grant proposal back from my advisor for edits that have to be done by Thursday, and lets just say they came back bleeding... My cal's are on the rise and i actually bumped them after i posted the workout for today. i just can't keep this 4 hours sleep every day thing going. my day starts at 330am when i get up to get some Pre WO food and it doesn't end until 1030 when i finally crawl in bed, and then it usually takes a while to get to sleep. the stress is taking it's toll more than anything else. i'm hoping to schedule next semester better so that this won't happen, but until then i have no choice but to keep pushing forward. if i don't i risk getting kicked out of my lab. PhD positions are competitive as hell and my major advisor is in the middle of testing me right now. he wants to know how hard he can push me before the breaking point, and i can't let that be now. i have too much riding on the outcome of the rest of this month...
    completely understand your position bro as I have days from 4am-12am...luckily for me sleep is one thing that doesn't seem to affect me much. but I also get 8 hrs of sleep on some days depending on the schedule. If I were you I would finish up Sheiko and focus on school for bit and make the gym when you can.

When you look at it in the long run, missing some workouts will allow your body to recover, allow some stress to work itself away, and allow you more time to devote to schooling. Best of luck with your decision bro and remember...DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY! There is no deadline for powerlifting or bodybuilding or ANYTHING...it may take you longer to accomplish something but as long as you dont give up...YOU. WILL. ACCOMPLISH. IT.

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    11/7/12

Training:
    Sheiko 29 Week 4 Day 2

BB Bench
    120*5
    145*4
    2x170*3
    2x195*3
    3x205*2

Deadlift
    210*3
    250*3
    2x295*3
    2x335*3
    3x355*2
    3x335*2
    *all double overhand with no straps til last set... thats a BIG PR for grip strength

BB Bench
    120*5
    145*5
    4x170*5

Incline Fly
    5x40's*10

Diet (C/P/F)
    ~2950 kcal
    389/212/60
    *cal bump coming soon...

Notes
    late as hell update, this is from yesterday's workout, it was incredible, my grip strength has gone way up... i've not got a whole lot to say that isn't said in the video below... stay tuned for a more prompt update tomorrow after i've had some sleep...

completely understand your position bro as I have days from 4am-12am...luckily for me sleep is one thing that doesn't seem to affect me much. but I also get 8 hrs of sleep on some days depending on the schedule. If I were you I would finish up Sheiko and focus on school for bit and make the gym when you can.

When you look at it in the long run, missing some workouts will allow your body to recover, allow some stress to work itself away, and allow you more time to devote to schooling. Best of luck with your decision bro and remember...DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY! There is no deadline for powerlifting or bodybuilding or ANYTHING...it may take you longer to accomplish something but as long as you dont give up...YOU. WILL. ACCOMPLISH. IT.
    thank so much for everything man... i'll respond in depth tomorrow, right now i need sleep. i have slept about an hour (maybe 1.5hrs) in the past 36, it's a long story but it's covered in the video
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

VERY good video man! Agreed on so many points.

GET SOME SLEEEP!

<---doesn't sleep

11/9/12

Training:
    Sheiko 29 Week 4 Day 3

EL FIN!

Squat
    160*5
    190*4
    2x225*3
    6x255*2

BB Bench
    120*5
    145*4
    2x170*4
    2x195*3
    2x205*3
    2x195*3
    170*4
    145*6
    120*8

Incline Fly
    5x40*10
    *EASY

Weighted Dips
    5xBW+25*8
    *EASY

Seated Good Mornings
    5x185*5
    *easy too...

Diet (C/P/F)
    ~2950 kcal
    389/212/60
    *plus maybe a beer if i feel like spending the money lol

Notes
    shoo! been actually a pretty chill day today. got a little bit of sleep nast night (body woke up at 430... ) but i'm still draggin bad from this week from hell... it was REALLY evident in my squats, the last 3 sets had some grinders in them, which should be the case. plus my back is still RIDICULOUSLY sore, i even had a hard time foam rolling from the pain. the positive is next week is a week in Long Beach for a conference, so no major lifting, should be more sleep, and lots of food and fire water . after that i'll be going home for a family event and then coming back here for a day and a half, after which i'll be going home for thanksgiving. so lots of travel and still a lot of work to do! this is the last prescribed Sheiko workout, and it's been an amazing ride. i'll give a full recap tomorrow after my fluff day

VERY good video man! Agreed on so many points.

GET SOME SLEEEP!

<---doesn't sleep
    thanks for the kudos, i was really brought to thinking by what you mentioned about goals... I finish Sheiko today, so i'll hit my last fluff workout tomorrow, then next week i'm gonna be doing probably very light deload work. i'll prolly only have access to a few DB's (up to 50 i think) and some cables/machines, so i'm gonna be doing some real light deload stuff and conditioning to combat the binge fest that will probably ensue over the week . there is still a lot going on after i come back so i think i'm gonna make my own program thats similar to Sheiko in frequency of lifts, but less volume and based on the RPE scale so if i do get faced with another situation like Wed. night, I can adjust as needed. just gotta keep moving forward!

10/27/12

Training:
    Sheiko 29 Week 4 Fluff Day

BB Curls (SUPER strict, 1+s negative)
    2x85*10
    85*8 - drop - 65*6 - drop - 45*6
    *widened my grip a bit, made it harder

Strict Pinwheel Curls (2s neg)
    2x35*10

One Arm Preacher Curl
    2x25*15

Decline Skulls
    3x90*10
    *easy!

Reverse Grip Cable Pressdown
    2x40*12
    *at old lat pull, 4s neg

Wide Grip Pullups (BW)
    3x10
    *actually easier this week

Underhand BB Rows
    2x185*10
    185*9.5 - drop - 155*7 - 135*6

DB Lateral Raise (elbows to ceiling)
    3x35s*10
    *made these a bit more strict

Seated Rear Delt Raise
    3x45*12

Finished with some abs and calves

Diet (C/P/F)
    Not sure

Notes
    On my phone right now, I'm at a friend's new apt watching the football game. We decided not to fight the crowd at the actual game and just chill. Todays workout was actually pretty damn good. for some reason i woke up at 415 this morning wide awake, so i got some grading done before i watched phil heath's becoming number 13 pre workout lol. I fly out tomorrow for Long Beach for the SETAC conference, so im gonna try and get in a run before I leave... We'll see. Gonna have a nice cheat meal of pizza in a bit, so I could care less about the cals. I'll update randomly throughout the week, so stay tuned!

11/19/12

Training:
    Squat Primary

Squats
    155*5
    195*4
    2x220*4
    5x245*3

BB Bench
    120*5
    145*5
    2x170*3
    5x195*2

DB INcline Bench
    5x75's*6

Front squats
    135*5
    175*3
    5x195*3

Standing Good Mornings
    5x195*5

Glute Ham Raise
    3xBW*10

Diet (C/P/F)
    2994kcal
    387/222/62

Notes
    been a RIDICULOUSLY long week, and it felt great to get back to an actual workout... everything felt pretty solid, with the exception of the squats, but i'm thinking thats a direct effect of not having done any more than BW squats in over a week. you'll notice my workout title is a little funky, it's because i've decided to run a split thats similar to Sheiko, but i'm gonna modify it some to hit weakpoints better and to actually let me push some PR's instead of following percentages. Here's what it'll look like

Day 1: Squat primary (bench secondary)
    Day 3: Deadlift primary (accessory secondary)
    Day 5: Bench primary (squat secondary)
    Day 6: Accessory primary (deadlift secondary)

So you can see it's a four day split, which i'm gonna work like i did sheiko. volume will be high, but only the primary exercises will go for max effort. all the rest i'll keep at a RPE of around 8-9, hopefully still pushing some PR's. This will also allow me to autoregulate for time and fatigue limitations that i may be under, as well as vary the exercise choice. i still would like to stick to the big 3, but if i'm in a situation where i don't have access to a squat rack i can sub in some leg press, or something else...

Away from working out, my trip was long, but productive. i'll be recording a v-log tomorrow recapping the week (and weekend from hell ) and then posting up a pic bomb of my travels/food til later!

IN for vlog bro! Hope you enjoy the holiday!!!

11/21/12

Training:
    Deadlift Primary

Conventional Deads (didn't have my wrestling shoes)
    135*5
    225*5
    275*3
    315*3
    5x345*2

DB Curls
    3x50's*5

Fixed BB Curls
    3x90*6

Weighted Pullups (wide grip)
    5xBW+15*5

CG Low Rows
    3x185*8

Conventional Smith Rack Pulls
    5x315*5

Machine laterals
    3x95*8

Diet (C/P/F)
    Dunno

Notes
    Unfortunately I DON'T have a v-log because my iPhone crapped out while recording it... but i do have a pic bomb for you guys, and i'll record the v-log with a recap of the holiday tomorrow on the way to the gym! as far as this workout goes, I was limited in terms of time and equipment, but i still had a great workout. I also got some good conditioning today, but it's not important... BRING ON THE FOOD!!!

IN for vlog bro! Hope you enjoy the holiday!!!
    see above... promise it'll come soon

Greek Souvlaki for lunch the first day in Long Beach

$$$$$

after the open bar welcome social... like a boss

breakfast the next morning... called "The Hangover" lol (nothungover.jpg)

enchiladas at a local brewery... the veg were SUPER greasy... did not eat

FOOD UPDATE CONTINUED!!!

Beer from the local brewery to go with those enchiladas...

another omelette... noticing a trend here? lol..

sushi for lunch... took forever to get... but was pretty killer

seafood salad with the most AMAZING blue cheese i've ever eaten.... edit: hand in pic for reference, was a big salad

duck sausage on flatbread with sweet potato fries at a German bar... was AWESOME

beer to go with it... told the cute waitress to pick one for me, worked well

AND CONTINUED!!!

my poster, which was presented on Monday...

cigar night after the duck sausage... missed this TBH

the conference center from the outside

carbing up for the long plane ride home

dogs were a little happy after i FINALLY got home... long story, will explain in vlog

omelette on the way back from the airport... i have a bit of an obsession lol

dinner that night... fried food BOMB... fish po boy with onion rings and a whole basket of hush puppies... paid for this BAD the next morning (pukey during GPP)

LAST COUPLE... I SWEAR

first round of Thanksgiving... of 3...

and of course desert

I promise the v-log will be coming tomorrow...

things i will be addressing:

Long Beach
    Thanksgiving
    BB misc. (including chest primary workout tomorrow morning)

til then!!!

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Could be the first update in this thread where you had a smile on your face and did not complain about feeling so tired and worn down.
    Now that is what we need to see more often.. Good Food, Better updates, and a damn smile on your face.

Self proclaimed sorcerer Bnizzle163's Avatar
    Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000) Bnizzle163 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Last update made me proud. The food, the accomplishments you have made, the celebrating... EXCELLENT work dude. Much deserved.
    *Professional comic book geek* *semi-pro cartoon collector* *full time nerd*

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166076501

Contact me for coaching/contest prep/nutritional services: WRyan163@yahoo.com

IG: @Bnizzle163

Pro Natural Bodybuilder AustrianOakJr's Avatar
    AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000) AustrianOakJr is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Epic update! Glad u had a great holiday. And i hope you got some rest. Keep your head up now!
    "Who the Son sets free is free indeed....."

WNBF Pro Natural Bodybuilder

Check out my CELLUCOR Supplement log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148746693&pagenumber=

3DMJ Athlete

11/23/12

Training:
    Bench Primary

Incline BB Bench
    115*5
    135*5
    2x165*3
    5x185*3

Smith Squats
    5x225*6

Leg Press
    3x5pps*8
    *homemade machine = GARBAGE

BB Bench
    135*5
    2x170*3
    195*2
    2x210*2
    3x205*2

Machine Fly
    3x160*10

supersetted abs with the machine fly

Diet (C/P/F)
    no point in even guessing... it's the holidays!

Notes
    v-log as promised!

workout today was good, had leftovers for supper tonight, a repeat of yesterday, only less TBH. relatively confident i'm within calories, but i couldn't care less TBH. i'm overdue for some fruitcake, sweet potato pie, and apple pie, so i'll be back tomorrow after my accessory day workout

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Could be the first update in this thread where you had a smile on your face and did not complain about feeling so tired and worn down.
    Now that is what we need to see more often.. Good Food, Better updates, and a damn smile on your face.
    Originally Posted by Bnizzle163 View Post
    Last update made me proud. The food, the accomplishments you have made, the celebrating... EXCELLENT work dude. Much deserved.
    Honestly guys, this is the happiest i've been since i moved to OK... the stress of school is less because I've had the chance to catch up on work, and i'm around family in a place that feels like home. the only thing missing is decent gym btw watch the v-log, special shout-outs

Originally Posted by AustrianOakJr View Post
    Epic update! Glad u had a great holiday. And i hope you got some rest. Keep your head up now!
    thanks man, nothing but lookin up from now on!

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Getting some great comments which is good

Glad you enjoyed the holiday and talk about pictures!! Looks good

Keep it all up
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

sorry to hear about the cancelled flight but its always great to hear comments from others who are unbaised about progress!!! glad to hear your enjoying a little break man!

Pumped to follow you for a prep!!!

...now get back to school work

11/24/12

Training:
    Accessory Primary

Clean Pulls (aka conventional deads w/ explosive ending)
    5x225*3

Preacher Curls
    2x60*10
    60*10 - drop - 40*8

21's
    3x60

Wide Neutral Grip Pullups
    3xBW*10,10,8
    *bi's were RAPED by this point...

Underhand Cable Low Rows
    3x135*10
    *lookin huge by this point... getting stared at by everyone in the gym is awkward

Skull Crusher
    105*8
    2x95*10

Cambered Bar Cable Pressdown
    3x95*10
    *X/1/2/1 tempo

DB Shoulder Press
    2x55*10

DB Lat Raise
    2x35's*10

Pec Dec Reverse Fly
    2x100*15

Calf machine (not sure what the weight was)
    4*12

Notes
    Not a lot of time to talk, just wanna say that this was a GREAT workout, despite being stared at by all of the gym the whole time... it was awkward, but it's whatever. I was in my own little world so no biggie. Also, I've owned several large shirts that really should be extra larges and have always been way too big... yea i filled them out to fit today... I went to try on clothes and looked like a Michelin man though, so yeah lol. no worries, off to spaghetti for supper

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Getting some great comments which is good

Glad you enjoyed the holiday and talk about pictures!! Looks good

Keep it all up
    Thanks man, no looking back from here

sorry to hear about the cancelled flight but its always great to hear comments from others who are unbaised about progress!!! glad to hear your enjoying a little break man!

Pumped to follow you for a prep!!!

...now get back to school work
    I'm on it!!!

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Killer food bomb! I have some catching up to do! Will watch vlog tomorrow
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

11/26/12

Training:
    Squat Primary

Squats
    155*5
    195*4
    220*4
    255*3
    5x270*2

BB Bench (not paused...)
    120*5
    145*5
    2x170*3
    195*3
    5x205*3

Weighted Dips
    5xBW+15*8
    *DB between legs = awkward angle

Squats
    135*5
    185*5
    225*3
    4x245*3

Glute Ham Raise (60s rest max)
    5xBW*5
    *tempo lift

Diet (C/P/F)
    2994kcal
    387/222/62

Notes
    been another ridiculously long 2 days, don't got a lot of free time to update. been busting it to catch up on sleep from the delayed flight (yes again) sunday night, and then had a grant due today and a huge cumulative final tomorrow. workout yesterday (above) was good, but i could def. tell i was jetlagged and tired. Today did some interesting conditioning:

5 rounds:
    6 Power Cleans (115)
    10 Snatch Balance (45)

Followed by:
    3 Rounds of:
    400m run
    15 pushups
    15 situps

Then finished up with 5 sets of calves and some ab work... would go into detail but it was pretty boring and rushed. I'll log tomorrow night after i finish teaching and that horrid test is over!

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Killer food bomb! I have some catching up to do! Will watch vlog tomorrow
    Thanks man, i def. paid for it, up ~3-4 solid pounds (i.e. are DEF. fat lbs. lol) but i enjoyed the hell out of it at the time. my dad and i plowed through 3/4 of a fruitcake in 2.5 days... strong dreamer bulk that week

11/28/12

Training:
    Deadlift Primary

Sumo Deads
    155*5
    225*5
    275*3
    305*3
    345*2
    5x370*2 (PR for resetting)
    *had to add straps after 345... FML

Weighted Pullups (just outside shoulder width grip)
    5xBW+15*5
    *tempo lift (X/1/4/2), easy

DB Curls
    3x50's*5

Fixed BB Curls
    2x85*8
    *surprisingly easy...

Conventional Deficit Deads
    Worked up to 275 in ~3-4 sets
    275*5 (WAY TOO EASY)
    3x295*5 (still damn easy lol)
    *double overhand, without straps... touch and go reps to keep tension

DB Shoulder Press
    3x75's*5
    *shoulders are lagging... gotta grow!

Diet (C/P/F)
    2994 kcal
    378/231/62

Notes
    shoo god yesterday was pure hell... got that grant submitted Tuesday, then had to study a packet of material that was literally 3 inches thick for the test yesterday afternoon, all done around teaching yesterday. I will say that once i got out of the test i was SUPER relieved to be done. The day itself wasn't too bad, had a pretty good workout EARLY that morning (seen above) which surprised the hell outta me because i haven't done the early morning thing in well over a week. the sumo deads are technically a PR because before this any deads i did above 350 were touch and go reps, but i'll be honest i'm not happy with it... my form doesn't feel very solid, and i'm still weak off the floor. I'm considering working on building my conventionals for a while to see if maybe my time clean and jerking helped my comfort pulling that style. either way i'm not a powerlifter so neither one is gonna hurt. my back is already my strongest body part so it's not a HUGE deal. I called an audible today mid day (srs) and didn't go to do my GPP. didn't get to bed last night til after midnight because of teaching and got up early this morning to get some training done so i wouldn't become non-compliant for the dept. of zoology. I made sure to eat a good couple meals and packed my gym bag before i left for class, but by the time i had walked to class i could really feel how tired i was, and so i decided skip today and re-evaluate Sunday. i also wasn't happy with my bench on Monday and since tomorrow is bench primary day i wanted to be fully rested so i could kill it.

On a health side note i'm a little nervous about what my results of the blood work I had a while ago are gonna say... i've been hovering around the same weight as before thanksgiving (went from 173 before to 175 after, now back to 173) but i look WAY worse... i seriously added some good amount of fluff, but i'm worried i lost some size, which shouldn't have happened. It may have been all the stress of the travel and everything going on, but it does make me a little nervous. not to mention the lab forgot to fax the results to my Endo (should have been done 3wks ago) so i had to call and remind them today and the wait is killing me lol. anyway, i think thats enough rambling for now... stay tuned for tomorrow, got some good stuff on the docket!

gratz on the deads PR! about the weight but different appereance...I wouldnt stress it, whatever happened has happened...it should light a fire under your azz and make you push harder in the gym so thats a plus!

...and almost 3k cals! nice man!

You cant be losing size if you are still getting stronger dude.. Come on man.. use some logical thinking here....
    You are so negatve and keep thinking you are not in shape.. you are far from fat and still holding a lean physique every time you post pics..

Just keep training hard and eating...

jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You cant be losing size if you are still getting stronger dude.. Come on man.. use some logical thinking here....
    You are so negatve and keep thinking you are not in shape.. you are far from fat and still holding a lean physique every time you post pics..

Just keep training hard and eating...
    I don't know what you're seeing but to me he's fat as fuarkkkkk Do you even lift? trololol.

PS- Thanks for the shout out brah! Finally got around to watching the Vlog!

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

I don't know what you're seeing but to me he's fat as fuarkkkkk Do you even lift? trololol.

PS- Thanks for the shout out brah! Finally got around to watching the Vlog!
    Says the guy who repped me and said "Keep on him, he needs it"

Says the guy who repped me and said "Keep on him, he needs it"

LOL!

Just playing! Patrick knows I feel the same way as you, so we need to both keep on him! You're not fat Patrick

RSP Nutrition Store:

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★

LOL!

Just playing! Patrick knows I feel the same way as you, so we need to both keep on him! You're not fat Patrick
    he whines about his bodycomp more than a 5 year old who gets her McDonalds free toy stolen from her happy meal.

he whines about his bodycomp more than a 5 year old who gets her McDonalds free toy stolen from her happy meal.
    thats a little harsh bro...